PDA

View Full Version : First Ban Ever :(

Big Tom
05-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Today I received my first ever ban ever on either runescape. A whopping 14 day ban.. I was banned at pest control, playing pest control. I have a feeling it had to do with being reported a couple times while botting it. Either that or they just dropped the hammer on pc because I know clans like Iemz were talking to jmods about the botting problem. Im not too upset over it, I had it coming eventually. The good news is they didnt ban me until after I got full void :) If your out botting at pest control, watch ya head.

-I think it had to do with being reported because I have only used simba, and not that its impossible to detect color bots but I also didn't bot for long hours.

Edit: Fun fact for the people who haven't been banned, if your banned in 2007 you are also banned in EOC

Sawyer
05-31-2013, 03:59 AM
Today I received my first ever ban ever on either runescape. A whopping 14 day ban.. I was banned at pest control, playing pest control. I have a feeling it had to do with being reported a couple times while botting it. Either that or they just dropped the hammer on pc because I know clans like Iemz were talking to jmods about the botting problem. Im not too upset over it, I had it coming eventually. The good news is they didnt ban me until after I got full void :) If your out botting at pest control, watch ya head.

-I think it had to do with being reported because I have only used simba, and not that its impossible to detect color bots but I also didn't bot for long hours.
EOC or 07?

Peanuts
05-31-2013, 04:04 AM
EOC or 07?

Forum > SRLPublic > Old School Runescape > News and General > First Ban Ever :(

the thing at the top shows you its in the old school runescape section.

samerdl
05-31-2013, 06:25 AM
That sucks man, on average, how many hours were you botting per day?

happy hippo
05-31-2013, 06:36 AM
How long were you botting ? sucks man

Sawyer
05-31-2013, 11:51 AM
They don't ban many people on EOC. The only bans I have seen are on 07.

Big Tom
05-31-2013, 03:39 PM
I only botted for maybe 1-4 hours per day, and there were days in between where I wouldn't even log on. Thats why I think it had to do with being reported because 1-4 hours sometimes every other day doesn't "usually" get you banned.

mathew1212
06-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Its prob because u didnt world hop, if u world hop with a clan then you wont have a problem

mathew1212
06-02-2013, 12:37 AM
I did like 6 hours and world hopped 2 times, if they see you not world hopping , then they will ask questions, also mods will be there watching for people sitting around in the boat for no reason.

AKA if you dont hop, u will stay inside the boat waiting to leave and a mod will most likely see you and report you

rj
06-02-2013, 12:38 AM
^^ pc is only playable in like 1 world it's pretty much dead

Big Tom
06-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Being banned while rare items are dropping............ Appealed 4 days ago and still no response