PDA

View Full Version : Would/Do you ever auto on your main?

Avaphi
05-09-2006, 02:27 AM
I was thinking about getting/making one(even tho I just started learning pascal and delphi) scar script to smelt my ores down since I got soo many now thanks to a certain program. Will it get me banned, if I watch it and only use it for 2-4 hours a day? Thanks, db_cheater

torrent
05-09-2006, 02:37 AM
i doubt it wil get u banned.. i autoed alot on my main.. but i ended up getting banned for drop trading :( plus ur only autoing for 2-4 horus a day anyways and u said ull watch it.. so u prolyl ownt get it banned

Avaphi
05-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Hey thanks for the quick reply, Except now that I know you got banned for drop trading, I will have to find a way to xfer items....

cause
05-09-2006, 03:35 AM
If you can, read up in update info (:S?) anyways, try like killing ur self in the wild wiht another character, or whatever. there are more ways than 1 to skin a cat. ( of course why would i?)

phantombmx
05-09-2006, 04:44 AM
have a trusted person help you do it.. trade it to them for somthin stupid like ash (who needs ash.. lol) and then switch characters, then you trade somethin stupid for the stuff.. done deal

btw i will do it, as i am trusted.. i will do it for a GRAND TOTAL FEE of 1k!!! :p :D

Pyro
05-09-2006, 05:49 AM
have a trusted person help you do it.

ahahaha. (i know none of oyu will get this). but yea i auto on my main for almost everything

Roberty Bob
05-09-2006, 02:39 PM
smelting is definately one of the safer auto's.
You can pick a highly populated world, and minimise reporting risk. PM me for a smelting script I use. I think an old one of RSN's? I have modified it in places anyway... I've had it working for 5 hours straight. It could easily implement SRL's anti random stuff too. Its working good enough for me, but i can watch it.

The Un-Named
05-10-2006, 02:26 AM
ahahaha. (i know none of oyu will get this). but yea i auto on my main for almost everything

I know you auto on your main. :rolleyes:

Spky
05-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I've always autoed on my main, even though I got my old level 52 main with 96 fletching banned :(.

The Un-Named
05-10-2006, 01:13 PM
I don't auto alot, but given the chance I'd probally do a suicide run on my main and go out with a bang, but saying that I got no good skills worth autoing. XD

leader
05-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I got my good main banned too.

torrent
05-10-2006, 09:44 PM
it sux to get ur main banned :\ i had soem worst times with my main being banned..

Avaphi
05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
I am guessing you all did it probably hours at a time, I will be doing at peak RS hours and in falador, so know one will be suspicous.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-11-2006, 09:12 AM
ia uto on my main(s) all the time both are 97 1300+ skill total the higher you are the lower the risk factor gets

phantombmx
05-11-2006, 10:06 AM
doesnt matter how high your lvl is.. if they find you suspicous.. they watch.. and ban if they see fit..

Home
05-11-2006, 08:21 PM
i autoed whit my main...about 20k flax ...no break lol banned and i laughed...lol it is RS! :)

nitrexoxide
06-23-2006, 10:52 AM
I always auto on my main, but i dont auto excessively...

armanie14
06-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Well if your watching it and for minimal hours, i doubt you will be banned. But then again sayin that thee is always a possibility.

I autoed for about 3 days straight with Zesty's nat Crafter when it used to be out, the script was very good until they put in some new monsters to kill you on the path zesty took, anyway, i got reported and a mod came down and banned me there and then, well at least that what i thin khappened as the script hardly ever messed up. so i can only assume.

Does zesty belong to this community? he was a good scripter i would have a word with him see if he will come back to rs cheating.

lababa
06-28-2006, 10:32 AM
I autoed on my main once and only once. I had been a member on it for 2 whole day be4 i tried an fletching script. First night, script ran really well and got to about 70 fletching. Second night, decided to make some yew longs but instead of making mils, i got a perm ban. I dont care about that as much but my lvl 3 skill pure with 98 wc and fletching (all legit) got banned when i traded some lobs from aryan fishers to it. I got banned for receiving goods that were illegally obtained. I used diff pcs to trade and never thought i was at risk but i guess i was wrong.

armanie14
06-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Couldn't you just say you didn't know the good were illegal? and that the person who sold you them obviously autoed but you had no connection with them? it seems abit harsh that they would do that through somone else's bad deeds

WhiteShadow
06-28-2006, 12:35 PM
My main is all legit! Lvl 19 now.

thecoolbrian
07-09-2006, 05:25 AM
i got mine main banned lol stupid000s guild miner i loved that thing so much would go to bed and in the morning i would have 5k coal or some thing like that and a lot of gems

realrune
07-09-2006, 06:35 AM
I auto on my main... but i use unreleased scripts and harldy ever auto for longer then an hour at a time.

Starblaster100
07-09-2006, 12:00 PM
i always auto on my main. I dont have any other accounts :p

Kaladin
07-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Me also, my main is my only account. Although as of yet i havent been banned from it. Even though my account has tested some of my earliest nooby scripts. (not that im any better now :P)

Goldec
07-09-2006, 02:42 PM
I also only autoed on my main .. I wasn't very good at it though. Yeah, I advanced levels and stuff but I was banned (and unbanned) 2 times. Atm I'm unbanned (I don't play RS anymore though)

smills.smx
07-09-2006, 05:28 PM
I do on my lvl 72 account it's not really my main , as my main is lvl 90
but yeah i auto flax pick on it

phonnygoblin
09-28-2006, 10:31 PM
I got this from wizzup? and my extra tips: after you auto and you come back and ur stuck in a random or something do a quest slowly to get yourself unflagged. I autoed on my main for ever lol anyways i loved to buy easter eggs and get banned while my main had like 40 eggs back when they were like 500k. aryan killed all my acounts but now i dont auto

Wizzup?
09-29-2006, 06:39 AM
My main's still alive.

mattkc06
10-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Dont bother me to auto on my main havent got banned yet...yet that is...*Knock on Wood*
LoL

oliver1205
10-03-2006, 12:45 AM
never had and im not planning to. i auto for fun on noobs i make

lardmaster
10-07-2006, 03:48 PM
^^^^^
agreed, i will never risk my main

dwas-woot
10-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I always auto on my main and i havent been warned or banned.

warship45
10-13-2006, 03:22 PM
i auto on my main i think that you are less likly to get banned on your main because the levels are going to be higher and people expect you to have high levels, if i saw you say in the guld mining i would not think anything of it. if you see a level 5 or somthing in the guld then you would thnik that they are more liky to be a bot that a higher level.

anyways you just go to make sure the script you are useing has fail safes and you should be all right.

Magic_Man
10-15-2006, 02:02 PM
I autoed on my main a couple of years ago, it got perm. banned and it was my first ever banning. It made me quit rs.

It depends how much you like to play rs legit and how much you value you main.

Mutant Squirrle
10-15-2006, 02:31 PM
I just autoed an account to be my main haha I personally have only been banned from rs once and its because it was 2 am and i needed to identify like 20k herbs. Yeah didnt feel like doing it :p o well you live and learn

SoupyBastrd
10-15-2006, 02:32 PM
My main got banned but now one of my autoing accounts is wayyy better so w/e
:p

a noob
10-15-2006, 02:45 PM
i autoed on my main once to get from 60 wc to 75 fast i got banned at 74 wc cause i stupid was trying to talk to me...and i just seen it as he reported me and he said he had cancled it but he lied & i got banned for 1 week, but now i just use spare accounts which dont have such a low CB lvl so its not a suspicious.

and if any one got a autoflax picker that works well could you hook me up please

msn = king_rekon@hotmail.co.uk

Gilbert
10-30-2006, 01:24 AM
I wouldn't take the chance. My main took forever to make.

Joe Cool
11-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I autoed on my main back in those days when Jagex didn't care so much about the autoing. Haha, sometimes i'd wake up and found the script just clicking as mad on the same spot. I didn't get banned... =D Just luck. ;-) Got 75 mining...

corrupt16
11-12-2006, 02:02 AM
If you can script and make your own scripts then yes. Editing the script every once and a while to give it some variation. Thats one of the only true ways not to get banned.

Boreas
11-12-2006, 02:42 AM
If you can script and make your own scripts then yes. Editing the script every once and a while to give it some variation. Thats one of the only true ways not to get banned.

Are you assuming that jagex analyzes script patterns?

da_professa
11-12-2006, 08:55 AM
My main was legit until i got 30 mining and i think 30 fishing, and somewhat 40+ stats (attack, def, strngth).... then i got bored of the game, so to proove my cuzins wrong i looked for runescape cheats..Most asked for passwords, but i found scar.. Couldn't use it proparly so looked more got aryan..autoed on 2 noob acounts for ess and iron.. Made like 500k +.. then used it to buy rune full... then i found the wilderness... needed food for it, so i started to fish (thru aryan) up until 62 fishing.. also autoed strength till 63 ... then aryan died...

FOund srl.. I autoed my wood cutting from 20 - 60 in like 1 week.. I was kinda scared cuz the previous week I had just made my first mill through merchanting.. So i said hey lets not auto for a bit, incase there watching... Logged on it said you have one un read message.. I was like oh shit.. Read message it said you have broken rule one... I was relieved.. Haven't autoed recently..But sometimes I just wish my main gets banned so I can auto freely out in the open...

I don't auto on noob acounts because now i got cable (had cable before but dsl) so now i got same ip all the time, and can't find a proxy that works..

Thx for reading and goodbye :P

snatch
11-26-2006, 02:47 AM
i do to lazy to make guild miner

yekcim
11-26-2006, 11:36 PM
yes i only mine on my main with wizzup and WT's guild raper. (thank you guys.)

testje
11-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Mymain is a noob, and yes I auto on my main.
I've been banned for autoing for 7 days, not perm, because I always watched and solved the randoms, I've gotten 5 randoms in 10 mins at that time.

Some one
11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
I am kind of scared to auto on my main because It is my only one...but I may try with a guildminer.

Boreas
11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
If you have only 1 account and don't want it banned, guild/ess is the last place you want to be.

dude i rock
11-30-2006, 05:36 AM
i got my main banded by wizzup and WT's guild raper i never got stuck in a random i awlays am watching and sloveing, but i was just autoing today and it logged me off and it says your account has been disabled check message centre for messages........and theres no message there....so i donno how long the ban is or why i got banded......ithey dident tell me.....maby its because of the new system they have but sitll its annoying i wanna know how long and why.....

P.S. my main has been is runescape seince 2003 frist ban ever on him it was worth it though 10 mineing lvls :) 66 to 76 in a week n a half with wizzup and WT's guild raper IT ROCKS!!!

EDIT:yup, its a perm ban, how gay is this........im so angrey

me_ntal
02-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Yeah i autoed on my main increased my minning level to 88 before got banned..
Dont regret it at all..

ShannonsMan
02-24-2007, 05:04 AM
I Find it hard to auto on my main after losing my main that i have has since Rs came out but if anyone has read the actual book halo then they would understand what i am doing i started with a set amount of charecters and i intend to use them forever but if that doesnt work then i will let them witle down to one and use him as my main.

purple37
03-15-2007, 01:53 AM
my main got banned mining but o well i dont mind starting over cuz i hadnt played for 6 months
but u can log on 2 times using IE and Firefox, maybe 3 times with AOL Explorer but i havent tried

stilfly
03-28-2007, 11:43 PM
I autoed on my main a couple of years ago, it got perm. banned and it was my first ever banning. It made me quit rs.

It depends how much you like to play rs legit and how much you value you main.

Lmao.

stilfly
03-28-2007, 11:49 PM
My main sucks, I have before (briefly when I was first beginning). I sometimes consider doing it but bleh, not really worth it. I have 7 other accounts to do it on. Hopefully they can survive.