PDA

View Full Version : Script Manager (Utility) (In Dev)

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi! Welcome!! I have been developing the "Script Manager". It's a functional tool to manage all of you scripts and to various other things! I need the communities help for more ideas and functions to add to the program!

Download here:

Just on a side note if the program does not run you might not have "Net Framework 4.5" installed.
Going into the properties on the file and running it in compatibility mode may work! not sure!

For those who have noticed there are similar scripts and programs that scan scripts, i did not have the intention of stealing ideas, nor have I.

Source:

Preview:

First

Second

Third

All That is the test script:

program new;

getpage

pass
pass

user

pin
pin

boredhuman randomrange

http
begin
end.

Element17
06-05-2013, 03:37 AM
Why not post the source?

Awkwardsaw
06-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Speaking of which, what happened to the script manager that wizzup and others where making for Simba a long time ago?

Also, no one is going to download that until you post your source

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Why not post the source?

Will do! :)

Kevin
06-05-2013, 03:45 AM
No offense, but you have 70 posts, you've only been here a few months, and you don't really have any reason for anyone to trust you. Hiding the source behind an exe designed to look at our scripts - many of which contain usernames and passwords - isn't exactly trust inspiring.

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 03:46 AM
No offense, but you have 70 posts, you've only been here a few months, and you don't really have any reason for anyone to trust you. Hiding the source behind an exe designed to look at our scripts - many of which contain usernames and passwords - isn't exactly trust inspiring.

Well don't knock it til you try it! :) and you can always remove the user names and passwords

Flight
06-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Speaking of which, what happened to the script manager that wizzup and others where making for Simba a long time ago?

Also, no one is going to download that until you post your source

I believe it's CynicRus who's working on that with the versions 1.0+, which aren't publicly announced yet but available for download. I really don't know about how much progress is made but a lot is already there, I think it's only a matter of time.

Will do! :)

Thank you. Of course no one is going to trust a random .exe posted on the site so posting the source is a good gesture, especially in this open-source community. ;)

rj
06-05-2013, 03:59 AM
Good luck with this!

But I don't see much point in a script manager if it can't be added to smart or make the scripts run automatically

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 04:04 AM
Good luck with this!

But I don't see much point in a script manager if it can't be added to smart or make the scripts run automatically

Well it can open them for you and i could make some weird function to find the play button haha :) and what can automatically run scripts so far?

By the way this is supposed to be a helpful tool not to serious and to encourage people to check scripts and run at their own risk making sure the scripts cant do any harm or get accounts banned

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 04:07 AM
If anyone would like i am willing to make a quick video of the program running, just need some people who are willing to let me show there scripts being scanned! :)

CynicRus
06-05-2013, 05:28 AM
I believe it's CynicRus who's working on that with the versions 1.0+, which aren't publicly announced yet but available for download. I really don't know about how much progress is made but a lot is already there, I think it's only a matter of time.

Thank you. Of course no one is going to trust a random .exe posted on the site so posting the source is a good gesture, especially in this open-source community. ;)

Already implemented, and source available here: https://github.com/MerlijnWajer/Simba/tree/master/Projects/ScriptManager

Itankbots
06-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Already implemented, and source available here: https://github.com/MerlijnWajer/Simba/tree/master/Projects/ScriptManager

What exactly does the script manager do? Can you set it to restart scripts and stuff if they happen to fail due to smart error or something?

Kevin
06-05-2013, 05:36 AM
If anyone would like i am willing to make a quick video of the program running, just need some people who are willing to let me show there scripts being scanned! :)

Why can't you run the video using your own computer and your own scripts?

Edit: Thank you for posting the source, I'll try and look into it tomorrow for any and all to look into. :)

CynicRus
06-05-2013, 07:23 AM
What exactly does the script manager do? Can you set it to restart scripts and stuff if they happen to fail due to smart error or something?

Nop, this is a client for the official SRL script repository. This can install, update, uninstall script packages from rep. I wrote it last year, but Wizzup doesn't have free time for a Server part:)

rj
06-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Nop, this is a client for the official SRL script repository. This can install, update, uninstall script packages from rep. I wrote it last year, but Wizzup doesn't have free time for a Server part:)

I'm not at a computer at the moment, can you tell me, is it added to smart? Can it run the scripts automatically?

xxpoopyxx
06-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Why can't you run the video using your own computer and your own scripts?

Edit: Thank you for posting the source, I'll try and look into it tomorrow for any and all to look into. :)

i would make the video of it running on my own computer and using premade scripts to keep it realistic and have a better test sample