PDA

View Full Version : makes me mad

jhildy
05-20-2007, 05:55 AM
ok well i know i'm kind of doing what i hate but when people go onto a free script and say nice will test or id test but im not a member and just make useless posts saying there gonna test or post a progress report and they never do.

Ashur2Good
05-20-2007, 05:57 AM
ok well i know i'm kind of doing what i hate but when people go onto a free script and say nice will test or id test but im not a member and just make useless posts saying there gonna test or post a progress report and they never do.

What is the point of this? :P

-Ashur

jhildy
05-20-2007, 05:58 AM
this is general discussion about this forum isnt it im just expressing my feelings but dont you agree. i bet some poeple have like 100 post count from potsing that on every free script lol.

RAM
05-22-2007, 12:27 AM
ok well I know I'm kind of doing what I hate but when people go onto a free script and say nice will test or I'd test but I'm not a member and just make useless posts saying there gonna test or post a progress report and they never do.

I completely understand your frustration, but this is more of a rant, please post things like this here next time, and you can really unload ALL the anger you want :stirthepot:

http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/bashing-club-bbq-f37.html

RAM