PDA

View Full Version : Got 2 days ban

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey I was using iDungeon (obviously best way to get 120) anyways.
Interesting thoughs.. as far as i see a lot of accounts got 2days bans this week. Would be nice to know, all this happend only to F2P accounts or on P2P aswell, Since I have running few more and even more "Extreme botting" (no breaks. But P2P) and no bans so far..?

So maybe ppl who get ban for 2 days or sth like that in past week, could post they where P2P or F2P and what bot they were used.

some screenies.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9318/lgt21a2.png
http://i.imgur.com/kCYSX7D.png

EDIT: P.S That's my 2nd account ban on entire runescape career (stupid jagex and his only one skill with 120 levels. :D) anyways, very first ban i get was like 2008-2009 year, with scar fishing script with reflection.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103959 VOTE here to get results.

Info from post below & from who get banned in few past days friends get banned:

4- F2P Bans
0 - P2P

dzpliu
06-08-2013, 09:59 AM
sounds like they updated their botwatch script.

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 10:00 AM
sounds like they updated their botwatch script.

But it says Bot busting moderate. should it be human? :confused:

dzpliu
06-08-2013, 11:43 AM
But it says Bot busting moderate. should it be human? :confused:

if is jmod...normally it would say manual ban. with jagex message or something.

Ian
06-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I received a 48h ban while using an SRL Members+ willow cutting script at the daemonheim resource dungeon. F2P.

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 01:28 PM
I received a 48h ban while using an SRL Members+ willow cutting script at the daemonheim resource dungeon. F2P.

I see, updated list with F2P and P2P bans i know :)

though.. I'm afrad to bot in same spot :D and i need only 8 levels to go for 99 dung in this case.(going for max cape)

rj
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm so glad I have been unable to bot the past week, I was going to leave ashamans Lrc running tis hole week but I know they have been hitting there hard!

Ian
06-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I see, updated list with F2P and P2P bans i know :)

though.. I'm afrad to bot in same spot :D and i need only 8 levels to go for 99 dung in this case.(going for max cape)

If I were you I'd wait a bit until this blows over like the last Dungeoneering wave did. I'm going to bot, but only in empty areas now if I can

rj
06-08-2013, 01:49 PM
If I were you I'd wait a bit until this blows over like the last Dungeoneering wave did. I'm going to bot, but only in empty areas now if I can

Do you think Botting at the ge is safe? If you bot at a dead area then eventually some legit is going to arrive and try talking to you

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm so glad I have been unable to bot the past week, I was going to leave ashamans Lrc running tis hole week but I know they have been hitting there hard!

I running ashamans lrc all the time, it works good no bans so far. (too much ppl for manual ban, and script is pretty much flawless)/

I still gonna run my main with no breaks he is P2P. worst case scenario is temp ban, since every get like that.

rj
06-08-2013, 01:58 PM
I running ashamans lrc all the time, it works good no bans so far. (too much ppl for manual ban, and script is pretty much flawless)/

I still gonna run my main with no breaks he is P2P. worst case scenario is temp ban, since every get like that.

Yea but if you get banned again then it's permanent

Ian
06-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Do you think Botting at the ge is safe? If you bot at a dead area then eventually some legit is going to arrive and try talking to you

Well for woodcutting I have 3 options:

1.Bot at the draynor willows surrounded by 100 other obvious bots and risk Jmod going to bot infested areas like that and banning large numbers.

2.Bot at the Daemonheim resource dungeon where there are hardly any bots but usually a few legits. Risk being reported by legits for not talking to them.

3.Bot somewhere empty where there are no bots and very rarely legits. Risk being reported by the rare legit. Could be avoided by immediately hopping worlds if any other players came.

Note that my 2 day ban was for #2 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2)

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Yea but if you get banned again then it's permanent

it expires after 1year. but yes if i get repeated ban in that time, it's permanent. going to risk though :)

edit: maybe i will add some random skilling between that.

rj
06-08-2013, 02:01 PM
it expires after 1year. but yes if i get repeated ban in that time, it's permanent. going to risk though :)

At least do it in a low ban rate area... Save the risky stuff like Lrc,dung, and bonfire for regular days.

Ashaman88
06-08-2013, 03:22 PM
That stinks man. Got a 2 weeker still going though, no bans yet

Itankbots
06-08-2013, 07:18 PM
The 2 day bans are jagex's way of giving the second chances they talked about when Bot watch. 3 strikes and its perm ban. Or if jagex really hates you its perm right away lol. But mostly 2 days bans , takes 3 of them to get full ban bar= Gf account.

Chuckle lost 23 frost accounts to perm bans on first offense. So it depends how much jagex hates u

Ian
06-08-2013, 08:23 PM
The 2 day bans are jagex's way of giving the second chances they talked about when Bot watch. 3 strikes and its perm ban. Or if jagex really hates you its perm right away lol. But mostly 2 days bans , takes 3 of them to get full ban bar= Gf account.

Chuckle lost 23 frost accounts to perm bans on first offense. So it depends how much jagex hates u

My 2 day ban said at the top that if I committed the offense again it would be a perm, so it think they've changed it from a 3 strike to a 2 strike.

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 09:36 PM
My 2 day ban said at the top that if I committed the offense again it would be a perm, so it think they've changed it from a 3 strike to a 2 strike.

agree. my one says that too. so i dont think it will make 3 moves. + 1 offence = 50%. so easy to do math. :D

count to potato
06-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I made a thread about getting a two day ban as well. The offense was bot busting (moderate). I was curious as to how sensitive this 'bot watch' system was so I started botting 12-15 hours a day on f2p account. I used masterchopper over at PB and started with 60 wc. I got up to 90 wc chopping oaks by the jail in draynor. I'm not sure how long I ended up botting for but the xp rate was around 30k/hr so I was at it for awhile ^.^

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

EDIT: I should also add I've been botting all sorts of skills on my main (simba ofc) with no problems. I also have one p2p account that I use tons of simba/and PB scripts on just for fun and it hasn't been touched either! I have to believe p2p is much safer to bot in than f2p.

Laimonas171
06-08-2013, 11:58 PM
I made a thread about getting a two day ban as well. The offense was bot busting (moderate). I was curious as to how sensitive this 'bot watch' system was so I started botting 12-15 hours a day on f2p account. I used masterchopper over at PB and started with 60 wc. I got up to 90 wc chopping oaks by the jail in draynor. I'm not sure how long I ended up botting for but the xp rate was around 30k/hr so I was at it for awhile ^.^

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

EDIT: I should also add I've been botting all sorts of skills on my main (simba ofc) with no problems. I also have one p2p account that I use tons of simba/and PB scripts on just for fun and it hasn't been touched either! I have to believe p2p is much safer to bot in than f2p.

I see, I do bot 24/7 no breaks at all. I'm currently running x4 free accounts (1get banned) and x2 P2P accounts all of them works with no breaks. waiting for results though..

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103959 VOTE!

denart5
06-09-2013, 07:44 PM
2.Bot at the Daemonheim resource dungeon where there are hardly any bots but usually a few legits. Risk being reported by legits for not talking to them.
Make your bot talk in a foreign language, legits will think you are just from another country

Ian
06-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Make your bot talk in a foreign language, legits will think you are just from another country

I've considered that before, would be pretty funny. I'd have to make a huge list of words and then if I see someones talking then get it to string random combinations of words together

I wonder what language I should choose...

E: Hopefully this won't backfire if I get a racist person trying to talk to me :p