PDA

View Full Version : 900M xp completionist banned

Jake
06-19-2013, 03:19 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/29oogw4.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/fm5cp1.jpg

Well it was fun while it lasted.
only took them 2 and a half years to catch me.

Its time I should move on now anyway, this game has taken too much of my time, regardless if its botting or legit.
I started spending less and less time on here as well, so I might as well continue that.

Some shoutouts:
@The staff, thanks for keeping the forums maintained
WT-Fakawi Thank your for everything you've done and told me.
Benny, Still bros right? Go through your pms from the past man, I was glad to read them one more time
SjoeThanks again for all the stock you sold me. Even though its all gone now, you were an expert seller
Chris!Your guides for the forums were very helpful.
Luke L You stopped coming on here since January :( You are still one of my bros from Rsbots.net before it got sued and shutdown
Soviet UnionYou'll do great on the updates from now on and the guides ^^
Press Play My favorite DJ from on here. Your mixes are really good, did I tell you one of them is still played on ocassions by me? :P
And if I missed anyone, this ones for you. Thanks alot for making the forums be an enjoyable experience for me.
Started as a newbie here, worked up to be your Official RS News Reporter, and surprisingly a SRL Member.

I will admit I hardly have any knowledge of scripting, but I don't care whether I do or don't, being part of the community and posting here was made it all worthwhile.

Hopefully I'll be here to visit.

Four

Peanuts
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Omg, what is happening.. AH!

Jake
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Omg, what is happening.. AH!
P2P players were finally hit this morning with the ban wave

Bans started happening from all skills, including botting dungeoneering, fishing, cooking, woodcutting, and so forth.

Itankbots
06-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Damn...You got hit by the ban wave too..Seems they only went after 2400+ with this one..>Its all over Pb.

Jake
06-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Damn...You got hit by the ban wave too..Seems they only went after 2400+ with this one..>Its all over Pb.
Yeah its all over there...

Out of all the botters, they decides to go for us Maxed/Completionist accounts.. Still had a lot of months left for membership too.

Itankbots
06-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Yeah its all over there...

Out of all the botters, they decides to go for us Maxed/Completionist accounts.. Still had a lot of months left for membership too.

They hit the goldfarmers hard like 2 weeks ago. Now it seems the maxed cape people... and Mdew...wonder who next o.O

Wu-Tang Clan
06-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Next is probably the skillers (low level single 99ers)
Jagex really mucked up this one. Good luck where life takes you man, always enjoyed you.

Sjoe
06-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Damn man unlucky
But it's our choice, its' all in the game :)

Hope you pop on once in awhile

Jake
06-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Next is probably the skillers (low level single 99ers)
Jagex really mucked up this one. Good luck where life takes you man, always enjoyed you.
My plan was to stop botting this week actually, but I got a little carried away..

Was also looking towards for the new skill.

Sin
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Dem bans :/

Jake
06-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Dem bans :/
Should go see the HLF right now, Jmods/Fmods locking multiple threads where friends of banned players are making threads in requesting for unbans.

Ian
06-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Wow, that's tough man. Now I realize I was lucky to only get a 2 day ban on my main recently. Well, good luck in your real life endeavors :)

Jake
06-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Wow, that's tough man. Now I realize I was lucky to only get a 2 day ban on my main recently. Well, good luck in your real life endeavors :)
Wish I got a 2 day ban...
This was my first ever offence and its permanent. :/

Ian
06-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Wish I got a 2 day ban...
This was my first ever offence and its permanent. :/
I suppose they're really going all out against high leveled accounts, mine is about 1100 total level. My ban said if I was caught again it would be a perm, so I'm more careful now.

Kevin
06-19-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm honestly curious about all these bans with no evidence and no right to appeal... I wonder what is happening that they decide they can ban said account. I almost wish I had a video recording of prior to ban circumstances...

denart5
06-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Damn Jagex is becoming serious with bot banning. So overdone that a lot of legits are being banned

Jake
06-19-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm honestly curious about all these bans with no evidence and no right to appeal... I wonder what is happening that they decide they can ban said account. I almost wish I had a video recording of prior to ban circumstances...
Well I can appeal it, I just haven't it, thinking of something to type for it.
I was recording my computer screen before it was banned.

Pretty much what happened was that the Connection Lost - Attempting to Re establish message came up, 5 minutes later it brought me back onto the log in screen. Script tried to re log in, and thats when it said 'Your account has been disabled, please check your message centre'

tristen8878
06-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Well I can appeal it, I just haven't it, thinking of something to type for it.
I was recording my computer screen before it was banned.

Pretty much what happened was that the Connection Lost - Attempting to Re establish message came up, 5 minutes later it brought me back onto the log in screen. Script tried to re log in, and thats when it said 'Your account has been disabled, please check your message centre'

what where you botting at the time?

Turpinator
06-19-2013, 07:55 PM
P2P players were finally hit this morning with the ban wave

Bans started happening from all skills, including botting dungeoneering, fishing, cooking, woodcutting, and so forth.

Lets hope I still have an acc when I get home from work. :(
I left dung on overnight (till 6hr reset) and woke up fine... but... now... im scared a little. :(

Annyway, sorry to hear about it.

Kevin
06-19-2013, 07:55 PM
So, nobody was talking in chat, nobody was pming you, nothing special popped up on screen at all - just a random ban.

Jim
06-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Holy fucking hell, I just got banned on my 2496 total with 50b bank and a maxed account a friend gave me. I haven't even botted on those accounts for months.

Kevin
06-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Holy fucking hell, I just got banned on my 2496 total with 50b bank and a maxed account a friend gave me. I haven't even botted on those accounts for months.

Did you login using a non-official client perchance?

Soviet Union
06-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Damn man :( I wish you the best of the luck in the future with whatever you go on to do. Please pop on once in a while as well :pinch:

Neznam
06-19-2013, 08:15 PM
2478 banned here
I bet its SKILLER's fault

The Mayor
06-19-2013, 08:23 PM

Man, what's up with this. How can then ban you if you haven't botted for months? If they had past evidence surely they would have banned you months ago?

I feel really ban for all those max/comp accounts that got banned :(

count to potato
06-19-2013, 08:29 PM
I've logged in with the PB client on all my accounts within the last 12 hours (just to conduct trades) - haven't botted with it in a couple weeks. I've got my fingers crossed right now.. :eek:

The Mayor
06-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Ok I actually just checked my army, and I got hit with 4 bans :(

Jim
06-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Did you login using a non-official client perchance?

I used rsbot to multilogin, but I only used runescape client on my 2496 total.

Man, what's up with this. How can then ban you if you haven't botted for months? If they had past evidence surely they would have banned you months ago?

I have no idea why they would ban now, back when I was botting I had mules for my wealth, now I'm stuck with nothing cause I didn't think I'd get banned on my main now when I don't bot.

Jake
06-19-2013, 08:49 PM
what where you botting at the time?
Dungeoneering

Lets hope I still have an acc when I get home from work. :(
I left dung on overnight (till 6hr reset) and woke up fine... but... now... im scared a little. :(

Annyway, sorry to hear about it.
I don't know what to say to you :/ I was banned because of dungeoneering
Best of luck and lets hope it isn't banned when you get home

So, nobody was talking in chat, nobody was pming you, nothing special popped up on screen at all - just a random ban.
Thats right, dungeoneering.

Wow..
Jacmob and Skiller took part in this, friend was showing me around on the HLF via screenshare of what was going on. Its ridiculous..

Jim
06-19-2013, 08:55 PM
Dungeoneering

I don't know what to say to you :/ I was banned because of dungeoneering
Best of luck and lets hope it isn't banned when you get home

Thats right, dungeoneering.

Wow..
Jacmob and Skiller took part in this, friend was showing me around on the HLF via screenshare of what was going on. Its ridiculous..

You think you can get some screenshots of hlf, so we can see some of the threads?

Jake
06-19-2013, 09:06 PM
You think you can get some screenshots of hlf, so we can see some of the threads?
Mods are pretty much locking all the threads/hiding them

These were from earlier

http://puu.sh/3jw8C.png
http://puu.sh/3joaw.png
http://puu.sh/3jobK.png
http://puu.sh/3jod2.png
http://puu.sh/3joe3.png

Itankbots
06-19-2013, 09:14 PM
People have been botting maxed mains to hard for too long. Sucks to see people i like get banned, but its the risk you guys take. If you're going to bot the account, gotta accept you can get perm banned without a warning.

Thats why i never bot my main, put too much time into it, would never want to lose it lol

King
06-19-2013, 09:20 PM
Shit, sorry guys /: Jim Did you get banned for botting? Or was it RWT? I know you trade gold quite often correct? IVe gotten a ton of those /:

Jim
06-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Shit, sorry guys /: Jim Did you get banned for botting? Or was it RWT? I know you trade gold quite often correct? IVe gotten a ton of those /:

I got banned for macroing on my 2 max cape accounts and Benny's max + close to max accounts got banned for the same thing too. I haven't rwted for a while. I'm really regretting I didn't store the gold somewhere safe or just get rid of it. Lost $10,000 worth of gold. Don't have any recent pictures of my bank, but here are some old ones. I had druidic and multiple phats/rares.
http://puu.sh/2ZVAK.jpg
http://puu.sh/33v5J
http://puu.sh/33qe5

King
06-19-2013, 09:33 PM
I got banned for macroing on my 2 max cape accounts and Benny's max + close to max accounts got banned for the same thing too. I haven't rwted for a while. I'm really regretting I didn't store the gold somewhere safe or just get rid of it. Lost $10,000 worth of gold. Don't have any recent pictures of my bank, but here are some old ones. I had druidic and multiple phats/rares.
http://puu.sh/2ZVAK.jpg
http://puu.sh/33v5J
http://puu.sh/33qe5

Sucks /: I keep it spread out on many accounts.

Brandon
06-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Sucks /: I keep it spread out on many accounts.

IP Lookups would still screw you over. Doesn't matter how many accounts. Once they ban one mule, they ban them all..

King
06-19-2013, 09:45 PM
IP Lookups would still screw you over. Doesn't matter how many accounts. Once they ban one mule, they ban them all..

Ive got a few different accounts on a few different IP's I learned that lesson a while ago. I got like 4-5 mules chain banned, had to get them to change my IP from my ISP /:

Hazzah
06-19-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm still good, havent botted in months though. Sucks to be banned, especially when you get to that point (comp/max) which is why I haven't been botting.

Silentcore
06-19-2013, 10:04 PM

Wow, what a hard hit. Is that the account you were selling cheap gold from? If so, How much did you manage to sell?

Jim
06-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow, what a hard hit. Is that the account you were selling cheap gold from? If so, How much did you manage to sell?

Yes it was, I only got to sell 2b, because I was only selling to trusted people.

Silentcore
06-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Yes it was, I only got to sell 2b, because I was only selling to trusted people.

Dam, I managed to sell 500M+ but still havent been banned. I was going to buy some Gp but now I wont since I am just going to bot for my levels and expect a ban.

Ian
06-19-2013, 10:17 PM
Ok I actually just checked my army, and I got hit with 4 bans :(

Simba? I'm just going to check all mine, hopefully my guys are fine.

Benny
06-19-2013, 10:47 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/29oogw4.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/fm5cp1.jpg

Well it was fun while it lasted.
only took them 2 and a half years to catch me.

Its time I should move on now anyway, this game has taken too much of my time, regardless if its botting or legit.
I started spending less and less time on here as well, so I might as well continue that.

Some shoutouts:
@The staff, thanks for keeping the forums maintained
WT-Fakawi Thank your for everything you've done and told me.
Benny, Still bros right? Go through your pms from the past man, I was glad to read them one more time
SjoeThanks again for all the stock you sold me. Even though its all gone now, you were an expert seller
Chris!Your guides for the forums were very helpful.
Luke L You stopped coming on here since January :( You are still one of my bros from Rsbots.net before it got sued and shutdown
Soviet UnionYou'll do great on the updates from now on and the guides ^^
Press Play My favorite DJ from on here. Your mixes are really good, did I tell you one of them is still played on ocassions by me? :P
And if I missed anyone, this ones for you. Thanks alot for making the forums be an enjoyable experience for me.
Started as a newbie here, worked up to be your Official RS News Reporter, and surprisingly a SRL Member.

I will admit I hardly have any knowledge of scripting, but I don't care whether I do or don't, being part of the community and posting here was made it all worthwhile.

Hopefully I'll be here to visit.

Four
Well bro I got done too.

One comp acc gone -900m xp as well.

One max acc gone too 500m xp.
Gf Jagex. You've now lost your biggest purchaser of pins. :)

Ashaman88
06-19-2013, 10:51 PM
How is dis happening?

Have an almost month long prog still going

Silentcore
06-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Is powerbot going to lose people aswell? I hope they do cause they should stop feeding those money hungry admins.

count to potato
06-19-2013, 11:14 PM
None of my accounts have been hit yet on this wave but I feel like it's just a matter of time..

Is powerbot going to lose people aswell? I hope they do cause they should stop feeding those money hungry admins.
I was looking in the banned section of PB earlier and it's a sh*tstorm. I'd imagine there's going to be alot of peoople quitting.

Jake
06-19-2013, 11:19 PM
How is dis happening?

I think the real question here is how in the world are you getting weeks/month old proggies? ;)
We all know the answer to that, and its because of Simba :P

I got banned because I was botting dungeoneering to 200m xp, and I was using the powerbot client.
Basically today Hundreds of Maxed/Completionist Accounts got banned, all which either used the Powerbot Client or the Program known as Auto Hot Key

Probably will lose people. Most of the players who got banned aren't going to bother making a new account or pay for membership anymore.

Ashaman88
06-19-2013, 11:22 PM
I think the real question here is how in the world are you getting weeks/month old proggies? ;)
We all know the answer to that, and its because of Simba :P

I got banned because I was botting dungeoneering to 200m xp, and I was using the powerbot client.
Basically today Hundreds of Maxed/Completionist Accounts got banned, all which either used the Powerbot Client or the Program known as Auto Hot Key

Probably will lose people. Most of the players who got banned aren't going to bother making a new account or pay for membership anymore.

Aw yeah dung is scary, after I heard about that first wave awhile back I have stayed away

Austin
06-20-2013, 12:26 AM
How is dis happening?

You're not maxed.

Good thing I stopped botting when I hit max around 3 months ago.

Ashaman88
06-20-2013, 01:02 AM
You're not maxed.

Good thing I stopped botting when I hit max around 3 months ago.

I always get confused on that, what is the term for all 99s? and then 99s + 120 dung? I've held off on 120 dung to stay out of limelight

Austin
06-20-2013, 01:08 AM
I always get confused on that, what is the term for all 99s? and then 99s + 120 dung? I've held off on 120 dung to stay out of limelight

So you are maxed ;o? Maxed is all at least 99.

Press Play
06-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Awhh, I got a mention :')

Dude, that seriously sucks about your account :( I wish you well on your future endeavors and encourage to visit every once in a while (like me hehe). Lucky for me that I became very busy lately and haven't been botting at all (not that I'd get banned with Simba). It also helps that I'm not maxed, and am working on a different goal ;)

Good luck again for the future! All the best :)

Ashaman88
06-20-2013, 02:24 AM
So you are maxed ;o? Maxed is all at least 99.

Oh yeah then I am. What does it mean when you get 120 dung as well though?

Silentcore
06-20-2013, 02:40 AM
Oh yeah then I am. What does it mean when you get 120 dung as well though?

Fully maxed? I think it's completionist cape and if you want it trimmed then u got to do all tasks, quests..ect..

Stayon
06-20-2013, 05:07 AM
maxed = max cape
comp = all tasks and some others
trimmed comp = ridic..

dzpliu
06-20-2013, 05:45 AM
so i assume alot of rares are going back to GE then.

Jake
06-20-2013, 05:53 AM
so i assume alot of rares are going back to GE then.
Already has and more to come

Was depressing to see the number of rares go back to the GE along with the spirit shards
http://i.imgur.com/BtU9R30.png

The Mayor
06-20-2013, 06:11 AM
Simba? I'm just going to check all mine, hopefully my guys are fine.

I was botting 5 accounts overnight. 2 x dung on pb, 2 x clay miners on pb, and my planker using simba. All 4 of the pb accounts perm banned but my planker is still running on a 20h proggy.

dzpliu
06-20-2013, 06:14 AM
this is scary...was botting on my main account for 2yrs now. probably only reason im not banned yet is because i nv had any mules/alt accounts and i babysit my bot most of the time.

Chris!
06-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Wow, thanks for the shoutout Four! Didn't expect any shoutouts regarding my guides :).

I just checked my account, last logged in 38 days ago and it's fine. Untouched. It really sucks that we (members of SRL) got hit by it, but I s'pose we take that risk with using powerbot/other bot clients.

I wish you all the best with your future endeavours and hope to speak with you soon!

freezeyp
06-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Damn, I think I should start stocking the ore and food, since everyone is scared by this mass ban wave.

Itankbots
06-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Here is a list of all Comp/maxed or 1bil xp+ PLayers. It is missing some, but has alot :P

http://i.imgur.com/Ow7P6Nf.jpg

Im New Sry
06-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Here's a full list of people banned for macroing/rwt

http://puu.sh/3jS9x

Fortunately I was not hit by it, but it's kinda sad seeing that many fellow SRLers got hit by this ban wave. Stay strong!

[XoL]
06-20-2013, 02:58 PM
...fml :/

Got banned on 4/7 of my accounts, but the three accounts that survived (My main (0 wealth on it, or like 500m still like nothing), my two accounts that make money -.-....) My mule with over 12b in items/gp got banned :(

Kevin
06-20-2013, 03:14 PM
;1250101']...fml :/

Got banned on 4/7 of my accounts, but the three accounts that survived (My main (0 wealth on it, or like 500m still like nothing), my two accounts that make money -.-....) My mule with over 12b in items/gp got banned :(
Oof. You just lost more wealth on one account than I've ever had in entirety.

StickToTheScript
06-20-2013, 03:36 PM
This is insane... I think i am going to stay away from PB for a while..... Mind you, i was botting while all of this happened on my char who has 5 99s and soon to be 6. I didnt get banned.

Hoodz
06-20-2013, 10:56 PM

My mate had that too..

Ian
06-20-2013, 11:16 PM

The only reason I can think of is that they caught everyone awhile ago and were waiting until now to do it. By banning all at once they make bigger waves in the botting communities, maybe scare more people away from botting.

Sin
06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Sorta feel like continuing my 1200 total account, but lol no monies on it to buy members and shit :/
#teenagerproblems (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=teenagerproblems)

Sawyer
06-21-2013, 04:04 AM
I recieved a ban as well on my main. I'm moving on too. I think jagex is going to lose some money after this ban wave..
I never used anything other than Simba and SMART... and I'm not maxed. 2200+ total though.

StickToTheScript
06-21-2013, 04:28 AM
The only reason I can think of is that they caught everyone awhile ago and were waiting until now to do it. By banning all at once they make bigger waves in the botting communities, maybe scare more people away from botting.

Well, if it was to scare people.. It worked. I am scared to bot.. But i am doing it anyways. :D

sm0k3
06-21-2013, 04:36 AM
yeh i made an account yesterday mined for say 2hrs then went looting spider silk in lumb ... logged in this morning ...
account disabled( Macroing Major ) .... account is like a day old ...

Seriously how did i even get caught that fast ... (RSBOT Grrr) i used to "MACRO" my Main for 20+ Hrs a day :0

StickToTheScript
06-21-2013, 04:40 AM
yeh i made an account yesterday mined for say 2hrs then went looting spider silk in lumb ... logged in this morning ...
account disabled( Macroing Major ) .... account is like a day old ...

Seriously how did i even get caught that fast ... (RSBOT Grrr) i used to "MACRO" my Main for 20+ Hrs a day :0

That stinks. So far, I havent been caught.. Hope to keep it that way.

Jake
06-21-2013, 05:27 AM
A word from Mod Jacmob
http://puu.sh/3klgX.png

I recieved a ban as well on my main. I'm moving on too. I think jagex is going to lose some money after this ban wave..
I never used anything other than Simba and SMART... and I'm not maxed. 2200+ total though.
so I'm guessing this is the first ban from Simba?
What were you botting?
Can't believe they're actually coming after this community now.

sm0k3
06-21-2013, 05:34 AM
well just looked into an appeal .. Due to High level of offenses .. what 1 time botting on new account for a few hr's ..???

Justin
06-21-2013, 05:46 AM
A word from Mod Jacmob
http://puu.sh/3klgX.png

What were you botting?

"The BotWatch system has never made a mistake" - What about that time when there was a "mass-banning" for legit players? Then Jagex had to disable BotWatch and unban the players, they even gave them 20 free spins on the SoF because of the issue! I believe even RuneShark got hit by it and they are high profile'd

superuser
06-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Uh, lucky me. I'm around 2450, botted with PB the last week pretty much without breaks.. No ban!

Edit:

Where's my SRL-member status? :D

Sawyer
06-21-2013, 08:07 PM
What were you botting?
I was runecrafting legitmately... and WHOP! I DC'ed and found out I recieved a perm ban. I think they can tell when you log in through SMART now...

Jake
06-26-2013, 10:05 PM
I was runecrafting legitmately... and WHOP! I DC'ed and found out I recieved a perm ban. I think they can tell when you log in through SMART now...
Wow that sucks.

I'd refrain from botting/logging into the client till the new skills come out + rs3 is released.

These bans were pretty much a PR stunt, leading up to the new skill release.

Sawyer
06-27-2013, 05:28 AM
Wow that sucks.

I'd refrain from botting/logging into the client till the new skills come out + rs3 is released.

These bans were pretty much a PR stunt, leading up to the new skill release.
That makes sense. PR that may cost some $7.00 a months :p

nugget1556
07-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Damn man that really sucks i know how you feel.

DemiseScythe
07-19-2013, 02:44 AM
If they could detect SMART, the bans would have been over 100k based on the number of hits SMART gets. What they detect the most is injection which PB obviously uses. They also go for wealth changes like repeated unbalanced trades and accounts that only seem to do one ability, one activity, one skill for prolonged periods of time. I quest every 2-3 days and do tree farms 2-3 times a day, play their dumb spin thing for free untradables and sell and buy items at the ge. This has always kept bans off my side. I maxed an account with Nexus and the only ban ever Ive received was a macroing minor on a pure which was a manual ban by a jmod while botting sorc garden with Nexus because it was pretty damn obvious. Bottom line, change the skill you bot every few days. Use safe human-like scripts. Do their activities and diversions now and then because I feel that really is taken into consideration by their bot detecting software. I go to sleep and my script turns off 1 slayer task after Im gone, I wake up and run the script whenever Im around to set it up, botting 18-19 hours a day doesnt seem too bad yet probably way safer than 24/7.

Bottom line, sorry to hear and bot safely everyone. I haven't checked any of my farm accounts but they are invisible to jagex, they havent gained experience in over 18 months and are probably considered inactive accounts. There is no wealth in them either so nothing to be alarmed about.

A good heads up, they monitor xp output, especially after big updates, thats how they got a lot of bots after reflection got nuked. If you want to survive, legit high xp/hr rate skills on your main because they are definitely going to compare xp/day before RS3 to xp/day after RS3. Simba and SRL will be down for a few days at the very least so put in the work yourselves. You can gradually decrease the xp/day if you so wish but try not to have it go from 1-2m to less than 20k xp right after RS3.

Edit:

Before anyone says anything, they can detect Smart, they just aren't and that is what I meant.

Jake
09-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Damn man that really sucks i know how you feel.
Its just a game in the end

This game of RS has pretty much gone to complete sh!t.

Not really upset or mad anymore. Its good to have a laugh about what else I could've done in all of my 8 years of playing/botting.

Carpe Diem.
Only been 13 weeks lol.
http://i.imgur.com/SOX42tQ.png
http://i44.tinypic.com/fm5cp1.jpg

Sin
09-02-2013, 09:58 PM
http://puu.sh/4hCBY.png

:c

Hazzah
09-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I kind of want to start all over and see if I can bot another Comp cape account (doing Slayer + DG legit).

http://i.imgur.com/QhvFu7v.png

The Killer
09-10-2013, 07:48 PM
I kind of want to start all over and see if I can bot another Comp cape account (doing Slayer + DG legit).

http://i.imgur.com/QhvFu7v.png
Good luck :), personally don't think its worth it but its your choice and its up to you what you spend your free time doing;)

Khp
09-10-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm guessing this is only on rs3 right?

Hazzah
09-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Good luck :), personally don't think its worth it but its your choice and its up to you what you spend your free time doing;)

Ehh, if I bot everything except DG + Slayer (which is fun if doing it with friends) then it shouldn't be to bad, and worst case scenario, I get banned on a random account.

The Killer
09-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Ehh, if I bot everything except DG + Slayer (which is fun if doing it with friends) then it shouldn't be to bad, and worst case scenario, I get banned on a random account.

Yeah, I'm just saying the time COULD be spent more productively. But I'm not in any sort of position to say that. Gl with your goals :)I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy the road to another comp cape...:P

digitalninja
09-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I am nowhere close to completionist ... but am creeping up on max cape ... I cant imagine what it would feel like to get perm banned (never had a warning or anything). Good luck with another comp cape! I have played for 7+ years and even with a little botting still dont have max -.-

The Killer
09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
I am nowhere close to completionist ... but am creeping up on max cape ... I cant imagine what it would feel like to get perm banned (never had a warning or anything). Good luck with another comp cape! I have played for 7+ years and even with a little botting still dont have max -.-

Know the feeling, I sold my main shortly after hitting 2k total (had 112 dung and quite a few 99s) simply because it felt like everyone around me was getting banned and I never wanted to see my beloved account (which I had owned for 6 years) to get banned. I'm glad I did since it was holding me back on my farming but I do miss it a little, I'm better off without it anyway. :P

Jake
09-11-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm guessing this is only on rs3 right?
I got banned a month before rs3 came out.
Besides, by the looks of RS3 and its gameplay, it looks like utter crap.

I started my first main in 2006. I pretty much went from 200m xp overall to 1 bil xp overall in a matter of 10 months-ish (100m xp per month all from botting)
It didnt take too long to max, i was just off and on rs before I got into botting 24/7 and risking everything.

I started my second main back in December of 2012.
Maxed that account in 7 months, got comp a few weeks later, and continued botting on my first main.

Stopped paying membership for that second main cause i didnt go on much for that account.

> Logs in on 7 year old main near end of June
> Account disabled, permanently banned
> First and Only offence on account in all of my 7 years of playing (yes its true)
> Logs into 2nd completionist main a day later after 3 month inactivity
> permanent ban on that too

Was it worth it? It was

Luke L
01-16-2014, 10:53 PM
sorry for this gravedig, but came back on and saw my mention. Sorry to hear about your ban. I still have my maxed 99's account that was my first maxed mauler with 120 dung, but I don't play it - rs3 is shit which is why I left.

but now i'm playing/botting a sick mauler on 07 for fun with some friends...join me >:)