PDA

View Full Version : Permanently banned - 2487 total level

Legendscape
06-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Just like many others, I was also banned today.
Total level 2487 with 95 slayer and 115 dungeoneering, about ~450M total experience. Account was almost 10years old.

I wasn't well known at this forum and you may also call me leech but I want to at least thank several members of srl/villavu/simba community who made this all possible.

All scripts were totally awesome and names are not in sort of any kind.
Shatterhand
laakerule
Ashaman88
Flight
DannyRS
Kevin
SeanStar
Narcle
riwu
Sin
Google
Kyle Undefined
Justin
Gucci
And many, many more amazing people that I don't remember by the name right now.

What did I learn about all this:
In the end was this game really fun to play? It's game all about "worthless" pixels and numbers, bad gameplay with latency like 300ms always. Really bad user-friendliness in almost everything.
Jagex have also something that may be called "strange" perception about what is fun. I must admit that EOC was really interesting, at least on the paper, and step to right way but they totally ruined it. They would have some kind of future releasing old school rs / html5 version to tablets, but jagex said that they have no plans about that... seriously /facepalm. Grindy game like this totally have no future as it is now. And RS3 probably won't change anything. Also Jagex's hunger for $/€/£ is really growing all the time. Like this year so many updates for SOF and Solomon's general store. All the time, or at least every weekend there is going some special "BUYBUYBUY"-promotion, Gold membership, 60-day gamecard bonuses, etc. It's definitely not going to end here.

I pity all kids these kids that play this game legit... Seriously there really is some mental problems with those with non-botted max/comp/trimmed comp capes (Is that cape really worth it?). Clicking thousands of hours like that is definitely not normal.

Well, I was about to quit anyway when I would hit max. I didn't make it to last level but that was pretty close!
Good luck for everyone!
I'M FREE!

rj
06-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Sorry that this happened, but you seem mad? I know I would be

Peanuts
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Please tell me how many hours you would usually bot and the last thing you were botting before banned?

or last couple if you switch a lot

Ian
06-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I'M FREE!

Nice to see that positive attitude, good luck :)

Neznam
06-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Im banned too

pat505
01-17-2014, 07:03 PM
That sucks :\