PDA

View Full Version : Green Dragon bots killing

samerdl
06-23-2013, 07:50 AM
So i've been killing green drag bots past few days...

I am curious to know if anyone knows how (if possible) to skull trick them?, i've seen several with whips (3 itemed), they all use the same exact script too, its easy to kill them but i want those whips :bart:.

Also any 1 wants to pk with me? and kill some more bots :o? I got 100+ combat and 85+ mage tb/etangle/zamorak strikes. Cant stand doing anything else on this game.

Peanuts
06-23-2013, 08:28 AM
If you can change your name to like 'reen' or 'rag' or maybe 'green' and 'drag' n wear green clothes they will click you and choose 'attack dragon' n skull.. BAM!........

Kinda depends on what the script searches for as uptext

samerdl
06-23-2013, 11:11 AM
If you can change your name to like 'reen' or 'rag' or maybe 'green' and 'drag' n wear green clothes they will click you and choose 'attack dragon' n skull.. BAM!........

Kinda depends on what the script searches for as uptext

But its not a simba script? i tried to drop bones then pick them up as they try to pick em up just to confuse them, didn't work. Dont really wanna change my display name since its my login name :P

subsidel
06-23-2013, 01:06 PM
So i've been killing green drag bots past few days...

I am curious to know if anyone knows how (if possible) to skull trick them?, i've seen several with whips (3 itemed), they all use the same exact script too, its easy to kill them but i want those whips :bart:.

Also any 1 wants to pk with me? and kill some more bots :o? I got 100+ combat and 85+ mage tb/etangle/zamorak strikes. Cant stand doing anything else on this game.

I would love to work with you to kill bots- I tried killing Nat bots but failed I'm lvl 112 cb. I watched a youtube vid where you use a Mage spell or something while standing on another player and they would attack the wrong person and get skulled. Another way of killing bots is alch outside void bank for a while until a green plant appears- tribot botters alching in void bank (no randoms appear in bank) will move out of the bank to the strange plant and keep alching outside and basically a random ends up killing them... takes too long thou. i can research skull killing green drag bots for you and see what I can find. I'm working tomorrow (Monday/ Tuesday but free to do something on wed)

Wu-Tang Clan
06-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Are any of them 200 CB?

double codes
06-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Yeah sure i'll join however my combat level is only 81, 70atk,70str,56 def,55 magic,44 ranged and 47 prayer i think.
I have whip though ;)

double codes
06-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Are any of them 200 CB?

It's old school ;)
Max CB is 126.

subsidel
06-23-2013, 01:30 PM
Found a couple of things from eoc forums... ?if they work:

Method 1

Get two people. First on TB's and then just runs up and melees the person (not trying to kill them). Second person runs between the N and NE squares directly adjacent to the rope for the Chaos Tunnels entrance. After a little while the bot should misclick on the 2nd person and skull. Kill the bot and get your whip.

Just make sure the 2nd person doesn't attack the bot or the first person. It's fairly easy to do. TB is for the 100% of bots that have a ROL.

You can do this with one person, but it involves getting on of the NPCs to attack the person while you run around the entrance. It's harder to do because most bots kill the Thugs after a few hits from them.

Method 2:-

Use a chin at the green dragons and have a friend stand next to the bot. Then attack the friend with a chin, it will also hit the bot and the bot will auto retatliate and hit you and skulling.

I think you need to download this tribot script and see how it works to see its flaws... I could do.

samerdl
06-23-2013, 03:55 PM
The chin method sounds like it could work, you fellas use irc actively? i am always on #srl (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=srl) in rizon irc, will not always but am on when ever am on my pc. 105 combat with 85 mage and decent melee stats but low prayer:P

subsidel
06-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Looked at tons of youtube vids- one claims to skull botters but hides the method, the other vids require 13 summoning or some kind of fire emote in eoc :(.

samerdl
06-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Looked at tons of youtube vids- one claims to skull botters but hides the method, the other vids require 13 summoning or some kind of fire emote in eoc :(.

EoC doesn't appeal to me, i dont even know how to play on Eoc lol. Damn yesterday there was an 8 hour fight (http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1580444-pure-hatred-versus-genesis/)on 07Scape between two clans in the wilderness.. Crazy

subsidel
06-24-2013, 08:35 PM
EoC doesn't appeal to me, i dont even know how to play on Eoc lol. Damn yesterday there was an 8 hour fight (http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1580444-pure-hatred-versus-genesis/)on 07Scape between two clans in the wilderness.. Crazy

Did you try and chin a player next to a bot to see what happens- u can chin me if you want :P i srsly need to train my magic- any decent scripts on how i do that? auto curser? tribot script?

samerdl
06-25-2013, 09:32 AM
Did you try and chin a player next to a bot to see what happens- u can chin me if you want :P i srsly need to train my magic- any decent scripts on how i do that? auto curser? tribot script?

I'll try that soon, need to get chins first haha. For mage best thing you can do is Auto Curse there are several scripts that accomplish that :-).

99Blitzkrieg
08-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Just incase you still need to train magic, use Slushy's pc superheater. I got 90-94 mage using this fairly quickly + with the added advantage of breaking even/saving a lot of money (iron ore + 2 coal + nat => steel bar : 60+540+280 => 840). It costs 860gp to make 1 steel bar, which can be sold for 840gp. So for every 1k steel bars you make (53kexp), you loose 20k gp and thats a whopping 2.65 exp/gp!

Slushy's Pest Control Superheater -> http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101409