PDA

View Full Version : banned in 07 (1 day)

Nebula
06-28-2013, 07:13 PM
I woke up today, checked my self-made 07 blue dragonscale collector, and found I have been banned for a day...

http://puu.sh/3qu65.jpg

Does anyone know if they do bank-wipes in 07 like they used to do in eoc? I'd like to know because I had 20k+ scales on that account.. (20k scales = ~16m = ~$32)

happy hippo
06-28-2013, 07:17 PM
Hard luck bro and yes they still do bank wipes

Kevin
06-28-2013, 07:17 PM
They do bank rollbacks of the amount they think/know you botted. SOooooo...

Justin
06-29-2013, 02:07 AM
I had both my RC accounts banned for Bot Busting Mod and nothing in my bank/stats were touched.

Sjoe
06-29-2013, 02:16 AM
I had 2 accounts botting chickens and cows. I just started on them and they were already banned after few hours :( 14 days each.

Itankbots
06-29-2013, 02:25 AM
Its just a stupid idea to bot 07 right now....There is always ATLEAST one (usually more) j_mods Streaming on twitch for the holiday drop items...they running around runescape spawning more items for people...

When they see bots, they instant ban them. ITs only a matter of time till they see you there.

Justin
06-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Its just a stupid idea to bot 07 right now....There is always ATLEAST one (usually more) j_mods Streaming on twitch for the holiday drop items...they running around runescape spawning more items for people...

When they see bots, they instant ban them. ITs only a matter of time till they see you there.

Are you able to link a live-stream here? I'd love to see this

Itankbots
06-29-2013, 02:29 AM
Most the time they are on twitch, currently non on cause Jagex is UK based of course. Recently its been Mod Mat K

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/RuneScape

They would appear in that section.. Also believe you can follow them on twitter to get notifications for it? But i just randomly see them while im watching pking streams :P

Last night he was spawning Pumpkins at different places while banning bots to help people get holiday items if they missed it.