PDA

View Full Version : Birthday o.O

double codes
07-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Well it's my birthday today but it feels just like any other day, which is strange since it's been a few years since it "Felt" like my birthday.
Can anyone answer me why this is the case ?

I remembered it like so:

That i was "Play Sleeping" in bed until my mom came in with cake and i would act all surprised and i would tell her that i wasn't sleeping but she never believed me(Or at least i think so).
And after dinner was done the first only thought that came through my head is that it's time to open the packages.

Ohh the packages... Even though there wasn't anything "Enjoyable" there was this feeling when you open something and that feeling is priceless for me at least.

Can anyone relate to this or is it just me ?

Also since when i announce it's my birthday everyone is like "Ohh happy birthday!" not this time.
If you post a comment saying you wish me a happy birthday it will mean by default "Fuck off".
So basically you're being rude to me by saying something nice...make sense o.O

Ian
07-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Also since when i announce it's my birthday everyone is like "Ohh happy birthday!" not this time.
If you post a comment saying you wish be a happy birthday it will mean "Fuck off".
So basically you're being rude to me by saying something nice...make sense o.O

I'm confused.

Well then happy Thursday I guess!

The Mayor
07-04-2013, 11:18 PM
As you get older birthdays mean less, apart from milestones like 50, 60, etc.

Sjoe
07-04-2013, 11:24 PM
tl;dr happy birthday mate! :)

double codes
07-04-2013, 11:24 PM
I'm confused.

Well then happy Thursday I guess!

Corrected the misspelling.

double codes
07-04-2013, 11:25 PM
tl;dr happy birthday mate! :)

Fuck you too! :f:

Sjoe
07-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Fuck you too! :f:

:( I cry errrday :crying:

[XoL]
07-05-2013, 12:17 AM
As you get older and the people who made your birthday special before stop really making a big deal about it, the feeling of joy will also fade.

Don't worry about it too much it happens to everyone

Kasi
07-05-2013, 12:20 AM
just age.

Edit:Happy birthday.

Silentcore
07-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Happy Birthday and 4th of July.

Brandon
07-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Well it's my birthday today but it feels just like any other day, which is strange since it's been a few years since it "Felt" like my birthday.
Can anyone answer me why this is the case ?

LOL for me that's like all holidays and birthdays now. One minute I can't wait for summer to come. Then summer comes and it's 5-6 months long and gets so boring because I end up doing everything I was waiting to do within the first 2-3 weeks. LOL.

P.S. Happy B-day.

Soviet Union
07-05-2013, 06:24 AM
I think as you get older age just becomes a number :p as you take less of an interest I think the others around you will notice.

Happy Thursday then :)