PDA

View Full Version : is anyone doing a new ess bot?

nigeerflip
07-14-2013, 07:46 AM
just wondering, as i dont have enough expertise to personally write a new script, ess harvester v2 has been not working for weeks now with no news of it being updated, while the other ess scripts have been deleted from their topics, if anyone was working on an ess mining + banking script?

[XoL]
07-14-2013, 11:03 AM
They normally don't get released to the public to avoid people who will abuse the script and crash prices, I imagine an Ess miner isn't too difficult to write. Try watching some of YoHoJo's tutorials and start from there (There is a link to the youtube channel in my signature)

samerdl
07-14-2013, 11:30 AM
I can see why you'd like an Essence miner, their price fluctuates between 70 Gold coins per essence to 85 gold coin per essence, that's a lot of easy profit right there.

As XoL have already stated, building such script wouldn't take too much effort, obviously it won't be flawless but with time and patience it can be perfected.
personally i mine Essences legitimately without cheating, since it has a high ban rate, i did however use that wbot script for mining on the first month of 07scape.

Would love it for their price to remain high, i need the money :redface: