PDA

View Full Version : Upon Request and Admin Review Gambling Site Bot

VillaVuFTW
07-15-2013, 01:34 AM
I have created a script, with the administrator or moderator review I will continue with posting this script and my referral link to help pay towards my script.

Details on Bitcoin

Bitcoin! A Crypto-Currency made by fictitious character ("Satoshi Nakamoto") was created in early 2009 as a research project by creating a currency that require use of power and CPU Speed to generate many different hashes and breaking them.

You can create a wallet (Chain of addresses) at Blockchain.info and may generate up to 1,000 addresses until you have to start deleting some. Money is stored by address and not by wallet.. so if you delete an address that has some money on it, you are losing that money unless you back up your wallet :-)

Details on my Script:

My script automates a website that pays a user : 0.0001BTC (Read as 10-thousandth of a bitcoin) on signup, and the user may play the dice game they have provided on their website until they wish to cashout with a threshhold of 0.001 (Read as 1 Mili BitCoin).

Many of you fine gamblers may have heard of martingale, and this is exactly what the script plans to automate.
With your initial bet, and setting your initial roll type (I prefer 52.00 and higher), you can automate this martingale until you run out of balance which will then require you to stop and restart by generating another address via your wallet (If you happen to lose)

Admins please post whether or not I am allowed to post my referral link to the website, and if I'm allowed to post about the site in general, and the script with it.

Enslaved
07-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I thought referral links are not allowed if they benefit you( aka make u money/ "Credits"/ BCs)

Rich
07-15-2013, 11:41 AM
I believe you are allowed to post referral links as long as there is a non-referral alternative as well, so people have a choice as to whether they want to use the referral link or not.

BobboHobbo
07-18-2013, 01:53 PM
So how much money have you made with this ?

Wu-Tang Clan
07-18-2013, 06:27 PM
So you can't even make a whole bitcoin with this site/program/script? I too am also wondering what your profits are with this.

VillaVuFTW
08-03-2013, 11:05 PM
So you can't even make a whole bitcoin with this site/program/script? I too am also wondering what your profits are with this.

Sorry been awhile since I was able to get back on here my password was changed I believe by something.... Anyways.. I've profited a lot to be honest.. My script run martingale, and it takes the initial bet that you set and doubles on a loss... Of course with the right bet-size you can do a great job on this ;-)