PDA

View Full Version : Merging two accounts??

Millenium
07-15-2013, 04:53 PM
So I have this account (ixTowelie) nad another SRL account Millenium. However I can't remember the email of the Milenium account and I wonder if it is possible please to merge the 2 accounts together but keep the name millenium on my active account. Thanks.

Kevin
07-15-2013, 05:06 PM
So I have this account (ixTowelie) nad another SRL account Millenium. However I can't remember the email of the Milenium account and I wonder if it is possible please to merge the 2 accounts together but keep the name millenium on my active account. Thanks.

That's possible, although you need to attract the attention of an admin such as Daniel

Hobbit
07-15-2013, 06:36 PM
I will merge Millenium into this account then change the username to Millenium. You will have to do another password reset by email after the username is changed since our password hashing methods use part of the username thus rending your current password null (after name change).

Once you post here acknowledging that you'll have to do that, I'll merge the accounts.

Millenium
07-22-2013, 12:30 PM
I will merge Millenium into this account then change the username to Millenium. You will have to do another password reset by email after the username is changed since our password hashing methods use part of the username thus rending your current password null (after name change).

Once you post here acknowledging that you'll have to do that, I'll merge the accounts.

I acknowledge and accept, please merge my accounts whenever you have time :)