PDA

View Full Version : [Announcement] SRL-5, SRL-6, and Runescape 3

Coh3n
07-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone! :)

It's been a while since you've heard from any of the SRL Developers, and with the release of Runescape 3 soon (tomorrow I think) I think it's time someone let you guys know what's going on.

For a long time, we've been working on SRL-6, and we were actually really close to a beta release. However, it was written for Runescape 2. Now, this really isn't an issue. The way SRL-6 has been written allows for easy updating, so once the official release of Runescape 3 is made, we can fix the code we have and get ready for a beta release.

This announcement is mainly to tell you guys it's not worth updating SRL-5 for RS3. We don't want anyone wasting their time. SRL-6 will work with RS3 and Lape, and we hope to have a beta version released by the end of the summer. We aren't going to make an official release date just yet, but we really need you guys to be patient.

As of right now, we're not looking for any help. That will come with the beta release.

I'm not going to get into the details of SRL-6 structure/features because as of right now, nothing is final. All those details will be revealed with the beta release. If you wish, you can check out all the code (which includes a file of differences between SRL-5 and SRL-6) on Github.

If there are any questions and/or concerns, please post here and one of us will respond as soon as possible.

Cheers,
The SRL Development Team

Sin
07-21-2013, 10:07 PM

The Killer
07-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Woop! Thanks a lot to all the developers of srl 6 and an extra thank you to you coh3n for giving us the good news.

Justin
07-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the update

rj
07-21-2013, 10:59 PM
woot woot i cant wait

Rich
07-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Should be good stuff. Thanks Devs!

Ashaman88
07-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the update

Yeah and let us know if anything else is needed!

Silentcore
07-22-2013, 05:22 AM
Thanks alot for keeping the community updated.

Chris!
07-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Sounds good, thanks for the update.

Vinyl Scratch
07-22-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for update, was wondering this.

;D

Itankbots
07-22-2013, 03:33 PM
My only concern is that SRL-6 will not be ready for a long time...Like you said, its been in the "works" for ages.

it only took like 2 weeks to get a hacky version going for 07 ready. You're saying end of summer, which where i live, is end of september.

That makes it seem like it would be worth getting a working version of Current SRL going. At least to me.

rj
07-22-2013, 04:11 PM
My only concern is that SRL-6 will not be ready for a long time...Like you said, its been in the "works" for ages.

it only took like 2 weeks to get a hacky version going for 07 ready. You're saying end of summer, which where i live, is end of september.

That makes it seem like it would be worth getting a working version of Current SRL going. At least to me.

Actually a hacky version took 1 day. It's going to take a while to fix the interface related stuff

l6bustank
07-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Well... that makes my only option to bot on 07 while it still is playable :p . Gl with all the work and dont hesitate to ask the community for help :)

Smidqe
07-22-2013, 04:19 PM
Can't wait for SRL 6, I have been converting my scripts to use it ever since I found out about it.

Keep up the good work SRL Developers!

Wu-Tang Clan
07-22-2013, 04:20 PM
If you need any help in beta release, I would love to contribute to the community!

Sin
07-22-2013, 04:33 PM
There's ALOT of work to be done in RS3

YoHoJo
07-22-2013, 04:50 PM
There's ALOT of work to be done in RS3

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhDa4eKRFxST9qVpENO2PfQ2OHW7nK hLnBA2kUU1hNNZbWoZoiQ

Thanks for the update Cohen.

Q: Even though RS3 is out, can't we just load the non-HTML5 version in java app and put all settings on lowest and will that look just like how RS used to look like before RS3?
Or even if you put all settings on lowest are there big differences?

Rich
07-22-2013, 05:05 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhDa4eKRFxST9qVpENO2PfQ2OHW7nK hLnBA2kUU1hNNZbWoZoiQ

Q: Even though RS3 is out, can't we just load the non-HTML5 version in java app and put all settings on lowest and will that look just like how RS used to look like before RS3?
Or even if you put all settings on lowest are there big differences?Massive differences, even on lowest settings.

Kevin
07-22-2013, 05:17 PM

Or even if you put all settings on lowest are there big differences?

All the interfaces and graphics are still massively different even on lowest settings.

masterBB
07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
Even though RS3 is out, can't we just load the non-HTML5 version in java app and put all settings on lowest and will that look just like how RS used to look like before RS3?

As mentioned the interface has changed too much.

It has been decided we will switch to openGL mode and 1024 * 768 pixels with default preset interface. Reason for this is to be able to view the entire inventory. Have a decent screen size. And to enable openGL hooking for who ever wants to try that out.(openGL hooking not included with srl 6)

digitalninja
07-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Oh wow ... this will play havoc on all scripts ... but should make for some pretty amazing ones when theyre done/updated. I just logged into RS3 and its a doozy .... openGL and 1024 * 768 is a fantastic standard.

garyman
07-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks for doing a great job keeping the community updated! appreciate all the hard work you devs put in! keep up the excellent work!

Coh3n
07-22-2013, 07:16 PM

That makes it seem like it would be worth getting a working version of Current SRL going. At least to me.Converting SRL-5 to work with RS3 is A LOT more work than it was to convert it to 07 (remember, SRL used to work with 07, so all the code is the same). We're just saying it's not worth it to convert SRL-5 when SRL-6 will become the standard soon enough.

As for the actual release of SRL-6, that's where you guys just need to be patient.

Itankbots
07-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Converting SRL-5 to work with RS3 is A LOT more work than it was to convert it to 07 (remember, SRL used to work with 07, so all the code is the same). We're just saying it's not worth it to convert SRL-5 when SRL-6 will become the standard soon enough.

As for the actual release of SRL-6, that's where you guys just need to be patient.

I understand :) Im just looking to get atleast one or two of my scripts working, not the WHOLE include. cause you're correct. would be pointless to code something that will be obsolete in a month or so.

The Whole include would be alot of work. But looking into it, a couple of scripts wont be to bad. Im sure people wouldn't mind us fixing a few things to get it working a bit atleast.

Coh3n
07-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I understand :) Im just looking to get atleast one or two of my scripts working, not the WHOLE include. cause you're correct. would be pointless to code something that will be obsolete in a month or so.

The Whole include would be alot of work. But looking into it, a couple of scripts wont be to bad. Im sure people wouldn't mind us fixing a few things to get it working a bit atleast.Hey if you want to fix what you need in the include, be my guest, I'll be happy to merge the pull request. Just as long as you know SRL-5 isn't going to be maintained by SRL Developers.

Itankbots
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Alright, and i understand it wont be maintained by SRL dev's. Cheers :D

luxrath
07-22-2013, 08:46 PM
I just hope we can get a bot for collecting these dumb crystals :V

Coh3n
07-22-2013, 08:49 PM
I just hope we can get a bot for collecting these dumb crystals :VSimba scripts can still easily be written. They just won't be able to utilize SRL right now.

vanlacke
07-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Can't wait for SRL 6, I have been converting my scripts to use it ever since I found out about it.

Keep up the good work SRL Developers!

Can you link to the post you are talking about? How did you find out about it? This is the first I'm hearing of it

masterBB
07-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Can you link to the post you are talking about? How did you find out about it? This is the first I'm hearing of it

It was mentioned before. Especially in the IRC chat. We even got a project/bug page about it on the forum. Github.com/SRL/SRl-6/ is the repo if you're interested. Feel free to ask any questions.

Coh3n
07-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Can you link to the post you are talking about? How did you find out about it? This is the first I'm hearing of itThis is the first "official" announcement of it, but the actual repository has been around for a while.

luxrath
07-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Yeah but they cant utilize the NIS can they? And I am yet to find an option to use the actual old interface yet...

Ashaman88
07-23-2013, 03:47 AM
Hey if you want to fix what you need in the include, be my guest, I'll be happy to merge the pull request. Just as long as you know SRL-5 isn't going to be maintained by SRL Developers.

but ily srl-5

http://puu.sh/3K41K.png

back up in a couple of hours. But I still <3 Devs

Coh3n
07-23-2013, 04:27 AM
but ily srl-5

=========AshamanRoguesCooker v1.6=========
Time Running: 33 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Lobster Cooked: 756
Experience Earned: 90720
Experience/Hour: 163823
Lobster/H: 1365
==========================================

back up in a couple of hours. But I still <3 DevsI'm sure you didn't convert the entire include to RS3 in a couple hours. ;)

Ashaman88
07-23-2013, 04:30 AM
I'm sure you didn't convert the entire include to RS3 in a couple hours. ;)

Touche'

samerdl
07-27-2013, 07:41 PM
thanks for the update!

keep up the great work

nickyvh
07-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Maybe script writers can make more 07 scripts now ;)

Wu-Tang Clan
07-28-2013, 03:28 AM
I was running some scripts that don't require interfaces such as my barbarian agility and some thieving scripts.

Coh3n
07-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Just a quick update for you guys.

Things are going pretty well so far. As of right now, SMART defaults at a 960x640 client size, but SRL can run on ANY screen size so if you're uncomfortable with that size you can always change it. If we keep up this pace, we should have something workable ready sooner than I had originally thought. :)

yakazule
07-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Where I live summer ends at the start of september.

Ashaman88
07-28-2013, 05:15 PM

Things are going pretty well so far. As of right now, SMART defaults at a 960x640 client size, but SRL can run on ANY screen size so if you're uncomfortable with that size you can always change it. If we keep up this pace, we should have something workable ready sooner than I had originally thought. :)

That's awesome great work guys!

Soviet Union
07-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the update :D and thank you for all the work you are putting in :)

edtor
07-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the update, gj !

Flight
07-29-2013, 11:00 AM
That's awesome great work guys!

Indeed. The SRL-6 Dev. team is really on the ball, they've put in a lot of work to this. Be sure, everyone, to give some acknowledgement for their dedication here; keep in mind, they're not receiving a penny for this.

dude123
07-30-2013, 06:42 PM

Thank you for all your (and everyone else's) hard work.
I can't wait to use SRL6.

Dgby714
07-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Just going to note, Simba has gotten a few bug fixes these last few days just for SRL-6/Lape, and Simba 1000 will be officially released "soon".

l6bustank
08-02-2013, 09:32 PM

This seems to be one of those rare occasions when software devs are working faster than expected :p . Keep it up, guys!

Itankbots
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
This seems to be one of those rare occasions when software devs are working faster than expected :p . Keep it up, guys!

Thats the great thing about SRL being an open-source non-profit community. People work on stuff cause they WANT to, enjoy it, or like helping people. They're not in it for the money, or business.

And the fact that its open source, means everyone can help out, getting things done 10x faster then places like PB :)

Hadley
08-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Lookin' forward to the update, keep at it! :spot:

Sulferx
08-04-2013, 04:56 PM
You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the work y'all put in!

loragnor
08-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Since SRL6 is going to be Lape compliant, it would be interesting to add a couple default parameters to the set up, namely width and height to allow the scripter to define the client dimensions.

Coh3n
08-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Since SRL6 is going to be Lape compliant, it would be interesting to add a couple default parameters to the set up, namely width and height to allow the scripter to define the client dimensions.Already have that. :)

J J
08-05-2013, 06:49 PM

Looks like some impressive progress is being made! I will probably rewrite my GOP script to work for RS3 at one point :P

Coh3n
08-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Looks like some impressive progress is being made! I will probably rewrite my GOP script to work for RS3 at one point :PI've thought about updating a couple of mine as well. Just haven't decided if it's worth maintaining. I'm sure there will be enough people making scripts when SRL-6 is released. :)

rj
08-05-2013, 08:58 PM
I've thought about updating a couple of mine as well. Just haven't decided if it's worth maintaining. I'm sure there will be enough people making scripts when SRL-6 is released. :)

Question: Will out pascalscript scripts be able to compile with SRL6?

Follow up: Forms aren't going to be added to lape are they?

loragnor
08-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Already have that. :)

k. That is impressively awesome. Thank you.

Since you are being so agreeable, what are the chances of having a scripted option to either update or not update graphics settings on login? There are currently 4 separate procedures in login.simba and gametab.simba that address this, but give no scriptable interface during the login process. Not to mention that as they are written now, they will be unusable.

masterBB
08-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Question: Will out pascalscript scripts be able to compile with SRL6?

The pascalscript to lape transition will be a lot smaller then the SRL 5 to SRL 6 transition.

Follow up: Forms aren't going to be added to lape are they?

The simba devs already added it ;)

loragnor I don't fully understand your question.

rj
08-05-2013, 10:30 PM
The pascalscript to lape transition will be a lot smaller then the SRL 5 to SRL 6 transition.

The simba devs already added it ;)

loragnor I don't fully understand your question.

woah woah woah I heard lape wasnt going to have forms support but they were added? sweet, their going to have fully functioning support right? like everything that ps had

loragnor
08-05-2013, 10:41 PM
@loragnor I don't fully understand your question.

My question has to do with setting up graphics options during login. As you know, currently, graphics settings are checked during login using the RSReady function. It would be nice to de-couple this process from the login process and allow the scripter to designate whether or not those settings are checked and further how the settings should be set for his script.

Default now seems to be the 'Min' option and Safemode. While this sets the options correctly, it also reduces the client to a small, fixed size (I don't remember the client dimensions). This may not be optimal anymore.

I won't get into my paranoia about Jagex and client sizes at this point, though. :rolleyes:

Coh3n
08-06-2013, 01:08 AM
Question: Will out pascalscript scripts be able to compile with SRL6?PascalScript scripts can probably compile in Lape with minimal changes; however, a lot more changes will be needed to work with SRL-6.

woah woah woah I heard lape wasnt going to have forms support but they were added? sweet, their going to have fully functioning support right? like everything that ps hadI don't know if everything is supported right now. To be honest I don't know how much is supported, or if it's planned to be released with Simba 1000+, that's a question for @Wizzup? or Dgby714;

My question has to do with setting up graphics options during login. As you know, currently, graphics settings are checked during login using the RSReady function. It would be nice to de-couple this process from the login process and allow the scripter to designate whether or not those settings are checked and further how the settings should be set for his script.

Default now seems to be the 'Min' option and Safemode. While this sets the options correctly, it also reduces the client to a small, fixed size (I don't remember the client dimensions). This may not be optimal anymore.

I won't get into my paranoia about Jagex and client sizes at this point, though. :rolleyes:Client size shouldn't matter in SRL-6, although it is written in 960x640. Theoretically, it will work in all screen sizes (but it hasn't been extensively tested). You also need the proper layout (which is default Retro with a very small edit to the minimap).

As of right now (and likely at the time of the release), there are no functions in SRL to change the graphics. Like always, we'll recommend keeping the lowest graphics settings possible; however, you don't have to. Since most graphics changes are to the mainscreen only, and most of SRL interacts with interfaces), graphics can be set specifically to once script if desired.

E: We discussed a lot about screen sizes and the possibility of Jagex seeking out users with the same size, same interface, layout, things like that. That's why we've written SRL to work with any size - you can set it to what looks nice on your monitor. The interface layout needs to be the same, but since it's a Jagex default option, there's no problem.

Dgby714
08-06-2013, 02:28 AM
I don't know if everything is supported right now. To be honest I don't know how much is supported, or if it's planned to be released with Simba 1000+, that's a question for @Wizzup? or Dgby714;

All the form-related stuff was done by CynicRus; (No clue if that's his name here >..>)

But quite a bit is done, but it does have some issues with it.... We will prob make a post about it when I get around to fixing some of the issues.

Carlito
08-06-2013, 03:55 AM
ahh the good ol Coh3n, Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the update. The community and I want to honor all the crafters of Simbas "continuance plan" throughout runescape updates. Thank you

and if there is anything that myself can help in, im just a message away ;)

loragnor
08-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Client size shouldn't matter in SRL-6, although it is written in 960x640. Theoretically, it will work in all screen sizes (but it hasn't been extensively tested). You also need the proper layout (which is default Retro with a very small edit to the minimap).

This is very nice. Really hated the tiny screen. :D

As of right now (and likely at the time of the release), there are no functions in SRL to change the graphics. Like always, we'll recommend keeping the lowest graphics settings possible; however, you don't have to. Since most graphics changes are to the mainscreen only, and most of SRL interacts with interfaces), graphics can be set specifically to once script if desired.

Hm. Having a standardized interface to change graphics settings would be very nice. A graphics.simba or something of the sort. Something a scripter can hook into to make the changes needed to run the script without having to create that whole process. Just a personal observation about creative scripting: The more time one needs to spend developing basic procedures, the less time one spends developing. :)

If I can assist in some way with something of this nature, please let me know.

E: We discussed a lot about screen sizes and the possibility of Jagex seeking out users with the same size, same interface, layout, things like that. That's why we've written SRL to work with any size - you can set it to what looks nice on your monitor. The interface layout needs to be the same, but since it's a Jagex default option, there's no problem.

My concern about Jagex and screen sizes isn't around the number of people using the same size and layout, it was about the person who has played for a few years and suddenly starts using a screen that is 1/4 the size he usually uses and set to a very low graphics setting. Then he starts jumping back and forth between full screen with full graphics options to samll screen with minimal graphics options. That seems like an indication to me of someone doing something they shouldn't be doing. And I'm fairly sure that would be detectable by Jagex. :ninja:

No matter, thank you SRL developers where ever you are! You are doing a grand job and I am very grateful.

Itankbots
08-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Hm. Having a standardized interface to change graphics settings would be very nice. A graphics.simba or something of the sort. Something a scripter can hook into to make the changes needed to run the script without having to create that whole process. Just a personal observation about creative scripting: The more time one needs to spend developing basic procedures, the less time one spends developing. :)

There was, Includes for audio and graphical changes as i noticed as part of login functions and stuff while going thro SRL5. But They were pretty outdated(especially audio one) and i never saw anyone even use them since ive been here. Although they would of been very useful. So i agree we defiantly will Need/Make Something similar. that if you're not in the correct graphics. it changes it for you. For people like me who legit rs and bot on same computer sometimes, it would come in handy incase rs decides to be mean and load the wrong cache while loading smart :(

loragnor
08-06-2013, 09:10 PM
There was, Includes for audio and graphical changes as i noticed as part of login functions and stuff while going thro SRL5. But They were pretty outdated(especially audio one) and i never saw anyone even use them since ive been here. Although they would of been very useful. So i agree we defiantly will Need/Make Something similar. that if you're not in the correct graphics. it changes it for you. For people like me who legit rs and bot on same computer sometimes, it would come in handy incase rs decides to be mean and load the wrong cache while loading smart :(

Yes. In fact one of the things that really slows down the SRL load NOW, is the RSReady function which looks for a very specific color in a very specific place and then tries to modify your settings if they are not 'Min', 'Fixed', and 'Safemode'. That kind of automation is not going to work now. In thinking about it, since the client size can be scripted with SRL-6, checking graphical settings (or audio for that matter), does not need to happen automatically. The scripter should have the option to change it before login, in the lobby area, or even after the player is loaded in a world. This last option would allow the scripter to evaluate how the graphics are set before making changes. It may be a small sign of botting, but if a client loads and the first thing it does is open the graphics options screen and begin mousing over stuff, it could be an indication and it could be observable.

For my part, I'm not certain how one would go about evaluating the gaming environment to discern whether ground blending is on or if skyboxes are active. But I sure would be willing to learn and make a contribution to help square this away.

{************************************************* ************************************************** ********************}

In a seperate but kinda related question, is there or will there be a means to discern which windows are open in the new interface? I know one could read the names of the windows or look for DTMed icons, but if the user or the scripter has designated the slim skin where the window names are hidden, how will we know what is where?

Coh3n
08-07-2013, 02:29 AM
In a seperate but kinda related question, is there or will there be a means to discern which windows are open in the new interface? I know one could read the names of the windows or look for DTMed icons, but if the user or the scripter has designated the slim skin where the window names are hidden, how will we know what is where?One of the graphics settings for SRL-6 is slim windows. This is so we don't have to scroll to use the entire inventory (plus, it just looks much nicer). As of right now, there are global variables for all the supported interfaces that store it's position on the screen. However, they are set based on screen size and it's proper position in the Retro layout, meaning you can't just start a script with the minimap in the bottom left corner of the screen. This is something we hope to support in the future, though - being able to work with any interface layout. It is very difficult, though, since all the interfaces borders and background colors are the same, plus there is really no distinctive border to look for.

As for helping out and such, there will be plenty of opportunity for that after the release, and I've already written the thread to help scripters get started. :)

Brandon
08-07-2013, 04:16 AM
One of the graphics settings for SRL-6 is slim windows. This is so we don't have to scroll to use the entire inventory (plus, it just looks much nicer). As of right now, there are global variables for all the supported interfaces that store it's position on the screen. However, they are set based on screen size and it's proper position in the Retro layout, meaning you can't just start a script with the minimap in the bottom left corner of the screen. This is something we hope to support in the future, though - being able to work with any interface layout. It is very difficult, though, since all the interfaces borders and background colors are the same, plus there is really no distinctive border to look for.

As for helping out and such, there will be plenty of opportunity for that after the release, and I've already written the thread to help scripters get started. :)

Just do what I did :S Look for an icon within the interface.

Enumerate all the backgrounds of that colour, split them and look for the following:
Chatbox has the gold looking icons and a bubble next to your name. Simply finding the button = finding the chatbox.
Inventory has the gold coins at the bottom for the pouch. Finding the coins = finding the inv.
Minimap has the globe and the other icons in it.

loragnor
08-07-2013, 06:41 AM
One of the graphics settings for SRL-6 is slim windows. This is so we don't have to scroll to use the entire inventory (plus, it just looks much nicer). As of right now, there are global variables for all the supported interfaces that store it's position on the screen. However, they are set based on screen size and it's proper position in the Retro layout, meaning you can't just start a script with the minimap in the bottom left corner of the screen. This is something we hope to support in the future, though - being able to work with any interface layout. It is very difficult, though, since all the interfaces borders and background colors are the same, plus there is really no distinctive border to look for.

You said 'there are global variables', does this mean they can be assigned to? or are they constants? And I'm looking forward to helping out !!

Enumerate all the backgrounds of that colour, split them and look for the following:
Chatbox has the gold looking icons and a bubble next to your name. Simply finding the button = finding the chatbox.
Inventory has the gold coins at the bottom for the pouch. Finding the coins = finding the inv.
Minimap has the globe and the other icons in it.

Would it be feasible to create an include that lists all the icons as dtms rather like bitmaps.simba? Are dtms as portable as bitmaps in that regard? Also, do you have an idea about how one would go about evaluating the gaming environment to discern whether ground blending is on or if skyboxes are active without opening the graphics options tab or window?

Hazzah
08-07-2013, 03:47 PM
This sounds like its going to be the best update yet to Simba! Lape is so much faster that it should make things much nicer for searching the screen for colors ect!

Keep up all the hard work! <3

euphemism
08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
This sounds like its going to be the best update yet to Simba! Lape is so much faster that it should make things much nicer for searching the screen for colors ect!

To be correct, this is not an update to Simba. This thread is detailing changes happening to the SRL include which is not a part of Simba.

Olly
08-07-2013, 09:44 PM

anddd Lape won't affect any of simba's internal methods... (speed etc)

Coh3n
08-08-2013, 12:41 AM

Minimap has the globe and the other icons in it.I was talking about about the actual bounds of the interface. I suppose if there's a static symbol or something we can find that's always constant on the interface (by that I mean always returning the exact coordinate in the interface) we can create bounds relative to that point, but even then an interface can be any size, how did you get the bounds of an interface after you found it?

godsent137
08-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Honestly cannot wait for you guys to finish, ive been using simba heavily with no problems, i used powerbot yesterday for about 2 hrs, and woke up this morning to my 1st ever 1 day ban. Keep up the great work the release is highly anticipated.

digitalninja
08-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Wicked ... does it make sense to move all current scripts to the archives? Nothing is going to work anyway so it seems like a good idea to "restart"?

rj
08-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Wicked ... does it make sense to move all current scripts to the archives? Nothing is going to work anyway so it seems like a good idea to "restart"?

I think they should give script writers 1-2 months before scripts are moved to outdated

Coh3n
08-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Wicked ... does it make sense to move all current scripts to the archives? Nothing is going to work anyway so it seems like a good idea to "restart"?Any scripts that currently don't work should be reported and moved to the outdated section.

Shashin
08-21-2013, 12:40 PM
how do you download/install the new SRL 6? i went to https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6 but I am not sure how to update everything.

Coh3n
08-21-2013, 02:02 PM
how do you download/install the new SRL 6? i went to https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6 but I am not sure how to update everything.When it's released it'll replace the current SRL in the updater. It's not really ready for public use at the moment, and requires a lot of new version of things that will all be added to Simba upon release.

xtrapsp
08-21-2013, 02:05 PM
When it's released it'll replace the current SRL in the updater. It's not really ready for public use at the moment, and requires a lot of new version of things that will all be added to Simba upon release.

Any ETC?

Olly
08-21-2013, 03:14 PM
weekend hopefully, it won't be complete but more than enough to make a script... :)

xtrapsp
08-21-2013, 03:30 PM
weekend hopefully, it won't be complete but more than enough to make a script... :)

WOOP WOOP.

I was sat on the toilet a few days ago wondering about the release date..

Master BAW
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM

Can't wait to test it out! :D:D:D

Sawyer
08-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Is SRL 6 going to use the lape interpreter or pascal?

euphemism
08-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Is SRL 6 going to use the lape interpreter or pascal?

SRL-6 is written 100% in Lape and will not be compatible with PascalScript.

For more information about the changes, a brief overview can be seen here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105453&p=1262038#post1262038).

klae17
08-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Can't wait to test it out! :D:D:D

I'm excited for this weekend!

Sawyer
08-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Is SRL-6 going public soon? Olly said this weekend, but is it really being released this early?
EDIT: (I know it's public on Github, but being released in the auto-updater.)

Olly
08-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes it will be in the updater and such, it may not be today since cohen is moving back to college, and a small things need doing. :)

Sawyer
08-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Sounds good to me :D

Justin
08-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Keen to start working with SRL-6 once it's released, Keep up the good work everyone

Trollcrank
08-26-2013, 12:27 AM
Keen to start working with SRL-6 once it's released, Keep up the good work everyone

I noticed your a super mod. Can you see if there can be a heads up on the top of the screen like the password reset? Thanks in advance(even if you don't i appreciate if someone able to do so reads this)

gaspola
08-26-2013, 01:03 PM
there is a release date of Srl6?

Sawyer
08-26-2013, 03:05 PM
there is a release date of Srl6?

No, not yet. The developers have hinted at a release date that is very soon, however.

Coh3n
08-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Hmm... May I just ask:

I heard Lape is not a lot different than PascalScript, so would it be possible to rewrite a script I wrote in PascalScript to convert it to Lape, or would I have to make it from scratch?

Anyway, I've haven't picked it up yet, so I'll have to see how different it is.You won't have to rewrite from scratch, no. The conversion from PS to Lape is very simple -- you don't have to to much work. Converting from SRL-5 to 6, however, will be a little more work, but again, not too difficult.

Sawyer
08-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Coh3n
Is the SRL-6 BETA expected to be released before September?

euphemism
08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Coh3n
Is the SRL-6 BETA expected to be released before September?

Sawyer, we are now aiming for a release some time this week. Keep an eye on this thread for further information.

Sawyer
08-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Sawyer, we are now aiming for a release some time this week. Keep an eye on this thread for further information.
Okay, sounds great. I'm getting excited :p

gaspola
08-26-2013, 05:10 PM

Srl6 will always be free?or need money?

Ian
08-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Srl6 will always be free?or need money?

It will always be free but if you want you can donate to Villavu at http://villavu.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

gaspola
08-26-2013, 06:10 PM
It will always be free but if you want you can donate to Villavu at http://villavu.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

ok thanks for the information he'll 'definitely an anxious look Srl6 :): P

digitalninja
08-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Sweet! Cant wait for the release ... seems like a lot of stuff hit the fan all at the same time! RS3, Divination, EOC ... its amazing how resilient the people here are!!

gaspola
08-28-2013, 02:35 PM
news :)???when update srl6 :P

Sjoe
08-28-2013, 09:20 PM
nothing :(

No double posting, and be patient. Question has been answered enough times.

rj
08-29-2013, 10:20 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait the excitement is bubbling up!

armthehomeless
08-29-2013, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-pU_VoeFg

This about sums up my excitement after taking the last month of rs off.

gaspola
08-29-2013, 02:39 PM
No double posting, and be patient. Question has been answered enough times.

I'm sorry you sjoe but I can not wait to come out finally :) now powerbot has serious problems and there will be more 'many bot: D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait the excitement is bubbling up!

idem :)

stata
08-30-2013, 03:00 AM
Does this affect plugins at all? Will they still be compatible (I'm thinking about APPA)?

PwnyJJohn
08-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Looking forward to this. Keep up the good works guys.

liam033500
08-31-2013, 02:14 PM
is srl6 going to be released by the 4th of september as the 4th is my d-day :)

Coh3n
08-31-2013, 02:27 PM
Does this affect plugins at all? Will they still be compatible (I'm thinking about APPA)?Assuming APPA works with the latest Simba (which hasn't yet been officially released), APPA won't be effected. You'll need some new plugins for SRL-6, but that will be taken care of with the built in Simba plugin updater.

is srl6 going to be released by the 4th of september as the 4th is my d-day :)We can't say. We're getting closer every day, though. :)

armthehomeless
08-31-2013, 03:01 PM
We can't say. We're getting closer every day, though. :)

Any idea for an eta?

Keep up the good work guys :D

gaspola
09-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Assuming APPA works with the latest Simba (which hasn't yet been officially released), APPA won't be effected. You'll need some new plugins for SRL-6, but that will be taken care of with the built in Simba plugin updater.

We can't say. We're getting closer every day, though. :)

you are great guys we can not wait to see and use this new update :)

stata
09-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the reply, definitely looking forward to this.

Master BAW
09-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Keep up the good work , Really appreciate that you guys still keep SRL free and open source..;)
However, An ETA, or any progress report, or insight in what you have to do or are doing, would be much appreciated..
I'm not active now on villavu until SRL6 is released.. How can I be notified when it's released? Or should I just check this thread once per week?

rtyrty100
09-04-2013, 03:50 AM
Keep up the good work , Really appreciate that you guys still keep SRL free and open source..;)
However, An ETA, or any progress report, or insight in what you have to do or are doing, would be much appreciated..
I'm not active now on villavu until SRL6 is released.. How can I be notified when it's released? Or should I just check this thread once per week?

I'm checking the thread everyday lol.

gaspola
09-04-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm checking the thread everyday lol.

I also always look at this post and I can not wait to come out :) Srl6 had said on September 4 ..... but we'll see
:)

Coh3n
09-04-2013, 03:54 PM
I also always look at this post and I can not wait to come out :) Srl6 had said on September 4 ..... but we'll see
:)Who said Sept. 4th?

gaspola
09-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Who said Sept. 4th?

I think relase was in september, because i see another member write that in this post :-)
It's possibile have news about SRL 6 ty bro :-P

Hadley
09-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I think relase was in september, because i see another member write that in this post :-)
It's possibile have news about SRL 6 ty bro :-P
Link to the post?

Turpinator
09-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Who said Sept. 4th?
Heres the culprit.

is srl6 going to be released by the 4th of september as the 4th is my d-day :)

People not using punctuation to correctly convey a question.
Let me restate what he said

Is SRL-6 going to be released by the 4th of September? The 4th is my birthday (d-day?) and that would be awesome! :)

gaspola
09-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Heres the culprit.

yes correct sorry for my engl :)

cool4 ltr
09-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Heres the culprit.

I thought he/she meant Due Date <--- Pregnant (d-day) lol

Passing by checking for srl6 =D

Daniel
09-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Who said Sept. 4th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY
l1YmS_VDvMY

mod edit: come on, fix your youtube links!

digitalninja
09-05-2013, 04:24 PM
I cant wait either! Playing legit is driving me nuts ...

gaspola
09-05-2013, 09:14 PM
message addressed to all those who are making Srl6 :)

I read this post every day in hopes of seeing Srl6 update, you can know at least a date??:p
thanks again to all of you for your wonderful work :norris:

Hadley
09-05-2013, 09:19 PM
I cant wait either! Playing legit is driving me nuts ...

Hang in there, it will be worth the wait.

Coh3n
09-05-2013, 10:38 PM

I read this post every day in hopes of seeing Srl6 update, you can know at least a date??:p
thanks again to all of you for your wonderful work :norris:We can't say a date, and probably never will. You'll just have to wait and see. It's tough right now because most of us have started school and have less free time to do what we need.

gaspola
09-06-2013, 10:52 AM
We can't say a date, and probably never will. You'll just have to wait and see. It's tough right now because most of us have started school and have less free time to do what we need.

I apologize for my insistence but we all are waiting Srl6 :) because this client is the best there is on the web ..... are willing to make even a big donation for you to speed up the work :)

Coh3n
09-06-2013, 01:59 PM
I apologize for my insistence but we all are waiting Srl6 :) because this client is the best there is on the web ..... are willing to make even a big donation for you to speed up the work :)Unfortunately, it's not incentive that is delaying the release, it's time. We don't have as much spare time now that school has started. I can assure you, though, we are working as fast as we can (and so are the Simba developers) to get a well working version out to you guys.

l6bustank
09-06-2013, 05:38 PM

thanks again to all of you for your wonderful work :norris:

Cool down lol, every post you made since the end of august is on this thread.

footballjds
09-06-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm guessing you'll say no, but it is worth the question.

Is there anything we can do to assist?

Olly
09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
^ make my isp fix my internet. lol

footballjds
09-06-2013, 08:00 PM

what is the issue? Slow or not working at all? Where do you live? you can come use my interwebs :p

gaspola
09-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Cool down lol, every post you made since the end of august is on this thread.

I joined it recently but 'I had the pleasure of trying in the past simba script

Coh3n
09-06-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm guessing you'll say no, but it is worth the question.

Is there anything we can do to assist?Not to speed up the release, but you can take a look at the SRL-6 include and familiarize yourself with it if you want a head start for writing scripts. :)

PM me if you want more details.

The Killer
09-06-2013, 09:17 PM

Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)

Olly
09-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Have you tried turning it off and on again? ;)
If only, if only... :p

its not too bad though (srl6 related) since all I'm waiting for is some new fonts to arrive. :)

Coh3n
09-07-2013, 12:53 AM
If only, if only... :p

its not too bad though (srl6 related) since all I'm waiting for is some new fonts to arrive. :)Yeah, if someone knows how to get all the new fonts from the client, and has the time, please help us out! :)

Itankbots
09-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Yeah, if someone knows how to get all the new fonts from the client, and has the time, please help us out! :)

Don't you just have to make a Bitmap for each char? Tedious work but doesn't exactly require much skill

Ian
09-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Don't you just have to make a Bitmap for each char? Tedious work but doesn't exactly require much skill

He means grab them using OGL, like this one (pre-rs3): http://i.imgur.com/gEpB8Dm.png

Itankbots
09-07-2013, 03:06 AM
He means grab them using OGL, like this one (pre-rs3): http://i.imgur.com/gEpB8Dm.png
Oh..I didn't know that was still possible to do. I heard about it, but i thought you had to make fonts manually now.

If someone knows how to do it and can tell me/Link me to a tut on it, id be willing to do it, I have the spare time

Brandon
09-07-2013, 05:06 AM
:l

EDIT:

Solution was to just add a function with no serialization and it takes two parameters:

Procedure GLXSaveTexture(ID: Integer; Rectangle: Boolean);

EDIT: Added to github: https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/blob/master/OpenGL32/Hooks/Structures.cpp#L369

ID is the Internal Generic Identifier of the texture. This is NOT the Hash IDs that you see on screen.
Rectangle. In OpenGL, there are two types of textures. 2D and Rectangle. Most fonts are rectangle textures. The difference is that:

2D textures require width and height to both be powers of 2.
Rectangle textures can be any width and height including 0.

There is no harm in guessing which is which.

var
I: Integer;
T: TSmart;
C: glCharArray;
begin
ClearDebug;
SetupGLX(T, 1350, 670);
T.Graphics().Clear;

C := glGetChars; //Get all fonts.. Use glGetChars(IntToBox(.....)); To save specific fonts..
For I := 0 To High(C) Do //Save all fonts..
begin
GLXSaveTexture(C[I].TextureID, True);
end;
TerminateScript();
end

This is NOT the colour plugin. These functions were added to the plugin that already contains hooks.
Link: https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX/tree/master/bin

Results (All fonts from login screen):
http://i.imgur.com/xKmW0Cx.png
http://i.imgur.com/JqNqhQ1.png
http://i.imgur.com/dki8xUP.png
http://i.imgur.com/NcSBuOq.png

It will save to "ScriptLocation/Images/".

EDIT:

Images/Fonts/Icons: http://www.mediafire.com/download/20m3brwxtprermm/Images.zip

Itankbots
09-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Brandon to the rescue!...Again...Haha

Glad you got my skype message :P Rep+

Edit: Aw...Have to spread some rep around first :(

Coh3n
09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks Brandon;! That should help us tremendously. :)

gaspola
09-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Hello all you can have some news Srl6? we can know the% of work done please: (
thanks for every answer

Ashaman88
09-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Hello all you can have some news Srl6? we can know the% of work done please: (
thanks for every answer

Sure, it will be done when they say it is :).

Check the github if you want to see the progress, but just check this thread once a day to see if they have posted. They will post when it is done.

gaspola
09-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Sure, it will be done when they say it is :).

Check the github if you want to see the progress, but just check this thread once a day to see if they have posted. They will post when it is done.
you can have the exact link to see all the progress?

ty all dev for your work :P

Coh3n
09-12-2013, 04:15 PM
We're still working, but I'm really hoping it won't be too much longer. As for the percentage done -- the percent of SRL-5 that will be in SRL-6 is pretty low, I'd guess around 60%. That being said, a lot of broken code was removed, functions were merged, functions were deleted, and a brand new structure has been introduced. We have provided a really good working base for people to easily create scripts, add code to the include, and convert other aspects of SRL-5 that haven't yet been converted.

Again, I'm hoping we'll be able to release really soon.

gaspola
09-12-2013, 04:25 PM
We're still working, but I'm really hoping it won't be too much longer. As for the percentage done -- the percent of SRL-5 that will be in SRL-6 is pretty low, I'd guess around 60%. That being said, a lot of broken code was removed, functions were merged, functions were deleted, and a brand new structure has been introduced. We have provided a really good working base for people to easily create scripts, add code to the include, and convert other aspects of SRL-5 that haven't yet been converted.

Again, I'm hoping we'll be able to release really soon.

ty Coh3n for your job 60 % is very very good :P

Coh3n
09-12-2013, 05:54 PM
ty Coh3n for your job 60 % is very very good :PLike I said it's a guess. Also, that's a guess of 60% of the working code in SRL-5. There is a lot of code that doesn't work. :p

gaspola
09-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Like I said it's a guess. Also, that's a guess of 60% of the working code in SRL-5. There is a lot of code that doesn't work. :p

you will understand that it is not just 60% but 'while we're on to more' than half is good news :)

Godless
09-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Really cannot wait!

Daniel
09-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Another note to all the folks out there, unlike earlier SRL versions which just loosely appended patches and extensions so that it would work for the then current RuneScape, SRL-6 is a complete rewrite, hence why it is taking some time. This should then make it much easier for scripters and end users to completely utilise SRL to the fullest extent possible. :)

footballjds
09-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Another note to all the folks out there, unlike earlier SRL versions which just loosely appended patches and extensions so that it would work for the then current RuneScape, SRL-6 is a complete rewrite, hence why it is taking some time. This should then make it much easier for scripters and end users to completely utilise SRL to the fullest extent possible. :)

I now wish that I was more active over my stay here at SRL so I'd be a dev by now and could assist ;)

Kevin
09-13-2013, 02:50 PM
I now wish that I was more active over my stay here at SRL so I'd be a dev by now and could assist ;)

Many of us wish you would do the work too ;) Although some of us may also be wanting to do some of the work ourselves as well :shifty:

Zyt3x
09-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Will SRL-6 support multiple tabs?Multiple tabs? As in multiple SMART screens?

gaspola
09-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Multiple tabs? As in multiple SMART screens?

I think he meant smart :)

gaspola
09-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Hello everyone, you may have new Srl6 in%?
thanks to all the answers :)
I hope that at the end of this month you can start botting: D

Zeta Matt
09-17-2013, 11:12 PM
I couldn't wait and caught me scripting again >.< no problem if I'll have to update them few weeks later lol... Thank you for the development, developers =P

gaspola
09-18-2013, 08:20 PM
any news :(??

Ashaman88
09-18-2013, 08:24 PM
any news :(??

They will post when there is news. No need to keep posting every day

gaspola
09-18-2013, 08:35 PM
you excuse me for my insistence :) but more 'or less you can' know if it will be released later this month?
pls help :D

Hadley
09-18-2013, 09:56 PM
you excuse me for my insistence :) but more 'or less you can' know if it will be released later this month?
pls help :D

I'm sure they will make an announcement, the more questions you ask the longer it takes! stahp

Coh3n
09-20-2013, 12:31 AM
SRL-6 is ready for release. We are just waiting on Wizzup?; to make a few changes on his end; however, as I understand it, he has been ill, so it's hard to say when he'll be able to make the changes.

rj
09-20-2013, 12:38 AM
SRL-6 is ready for release. We are just waiting on Wizzup?; to make a few changes on his end; however, as I understand it, he has been ill, so it's hard to say when he'll be able to make the changes.

OMFGdklkaajlafggjhhjlsgafkgahdhfskakjkafjajlajhhkh dshjsjdahfahfhalagfgjhgkddalljlahlkgsfjklkhahgljgd hddjdjhfajglfdlasghjlhagshalddaaajdsgfjfggjddjaghs fkksdhggjsfsfhdfsdsksflhddgghhjagjghkadhlgajhghhsg sgddkhaldkhfgfkdghjgfjsahjhjjjskkfhsfsjfdajjfsflal gaaahldaahgshgksgkhlhjaggadsglsjdgdsdkldhdaklglhgs lkfgsgksgfdklghlkahjjgfhkaahdhflslfdgshsaafsdkdsja jhakkks

Wooooot :d

now I can efficiently work on my multi-miner

https://github.com/officerBarbrady/SRL-MultiMiner/blob/master/MultiMiner.simba

Sjoe
09-20-2013, 12:39 AM
OMFGdklkaajlafggjhhjlsgafkgahdhfskakjkafjajlajhhkh dshjsjdahfahfhalagfgjhgkddalljlahlkgsfjklkhahgljgd hddjdjhfajglfdlasghjlhagshalddaaajdsgfjfggjddjaghs fkksdhggjsfsfhdfsdsksflhddgghhjagjghkadhlgajhghhsg sgddkhaldkhfgfkdghjgfjsahjhjjjskkfhsfsjfdajjffkffd jskshhghlggaslhdajlllkkgghgljgahkasllffdskkhhkglaa hssskfljkhakagkkjslllfjgsfgfllggjkhldskajldkdlgksd dslkgafjhlghfgdaldffffggkjlsldlahsksgjklajkdfajjlf shsgslsgkdjsgdgdfhajlskfaklskgjfgffsklkhfgfgjdkldd lfjghhklflsgdjldkasagfadshkagssskgkdkhfllahshfslaf daksjsjfjjdjhsshsldklglfgsdgasgfjjhkjlaslskdlsfajg kadgghdsglaadglfgffagshhfasadaasslgjsdghkajjlhkfkl jklkdfjaffffdfajsagdaldlshlljlffklglsflgsfhgkdhjhf dkjjjfgadfjfsjdhddhlssfjdjlafhhshlsgfhsjkkjghgklkd lalkdhffshshhhshfljgfjljhjgjkkhhajdgsksgskfdhgfhsd jkkfhfaksfkajahdsdfdashkffggggdhdlaadkdjdldggdlfsk jgljdjadlfakhfjghhfajfslgdljakghkgjksaddkhsdghdkkl aljlkdkfgjdfkagfshsaggklddgfdaglklfglkkfggskdjjhlj hgsdsjajsjjafhgaldjsaajhgfddfdfsgjjjldlfaagshkflhk asjkkfkkhlakgajjsskaklsljfjlsgfaagfgakkjhgldffljff llhgjsdlhjkjahfglajgflklkljfgaaglshhlfksalfjskfdkd kafjdkljkflgkjkfsdgggahgsfalsldshkallkahghjfskhkad fdlgkhslhjsaklsgagffjfdslladsfahflffadshdkjllsdkhh jhkdsajsjkhjjajhdllhfdffjsdlsgalfjafjggshlglhagjda hlhgkasjjasaldhashaagshdfssdkffahjgksjfflkasgaaslj dsjljkjhfaasfdhdaalkjsfhkkagljdgdshfgjlhkjkjfjdads ajdfgjkajkgfhhkjdkdlsfalsgdskgshkdfslghgjaflfsdada gasfdjfgdgljshjsggadakdslggffljlhfhflljljsajdhffsd adjjdfglkadssfjshhkdflshhssdhdskhfgkgfghkfdajjhfhf dflkaajljfdllldhadhdlhdfdhakalsjdfdgdalsddfgkjfgll jhklfashhgssdhksgfdsdhsldaghakfsfdahkdashkdjadhjaj dgdlhgaaahdsjhgjhdjdkddaaalhfslgsagfjggkjdjaskgkfk dasgkhljjljjhdjfjkfkladdfffdlhllgjadkkjskshasgjajl dglshsldsfdajadhgsdgjddafkfslgjasjhaflslgkjhgshkal slasgadhahgdhflajkadddjjjahkkddjlslfdhadhajdagaadd shjksffgflfdlsljfkhshkddhlhdasdgfjfajgkgjakfshklfa lghsjfjsdggdfjjasddljljhglghsjahfjhdhhdhdfsadsgdls jfgdajjllajafgkgdlsfdklskdgjlshdsfdghlgaadkadfgsgd kfjdskgjgjjkadgalagsaallakljagglgasjkjffhlhhadljkk gahsgallgfhhdajdjgjkjssdjgskadsdhgjjkkjhaahlajsahh aasajgsslfkhjfhgkklajsgjjadhsjfkskslsakksakaafgldk ssjgfsgsafgfkjgslhgkfldafakhsgsdjalhlgjfagfjsjakjl flhfsgjfldklgjfhfhgdagkdjgdhdlgdjddksskaklkfhgkdgf hkadffdjlhaahakljfjsajkkadkkgahskhkjjfasdffgklakfl sakgsljaafkfahasglslkfdhkhasallsdfgfjlsgffhdasgfll jkksjgadajafjfkshgassjahgfglgfgjhdgkhdkfjgafhdjhjd fhfhkflfkdsfksffjaghhasgkkjfhhdagkasaggsjkagjllgds jalhjdaakfhsasjkagaallshjhjhsljsalagflsfjshalssddk ahafasdjkfglgajakdhhglhdhkjkkgjffahldjgshhjkfljshg kkslsldkggahllhjafslagdfddgfhddlkgfhjjhkalfdjsskhk jgkgdgjgahdshjkhkglsjkjklsflfghsshlfsjfkhskffkkkls dfsjlsgjljghlskhgkfshlsfalkghhgfakskjlgafgashahkah hgaljsajallksshklhkkhfhdkkgsdlhahffhahkfksggfsghka hahhfahfafhldjssfgjjkfslhfdlgfjfkskdsahsjjddssddaj akdllalfdhfksgkagjdkkaldhfjfajsksjahggadkgljagdgsa dadaklsdgsadhsljsjddlhgffdhfjslsgjgdajlkjjffjhfllf klfagsjghdgjdldjsghhljagljassgdagsssllhkfddlgfafsg khgkhghasaaslsgkjhdagdkadldjdshklksgjaddafahdaalsh kdgajalfgjghshgjhfsjhkhhfdskghjklkjgklhlghhfldllff faajslgfkjkaghhajkssjjljahksajfdshsshsljlajlfsjaja sgffgshgslaffkafdladhfjjagshhkafjgkjjkgadlkjskjffk jgdllahlakdajflhdgkfladadffjgjadsgdjhlhksaslglsgsj flhljkdhksdslkljgllffgshlfkjkldlkjkhkfjgfafhjklgda jsdjlasgklshfajhhagdhssgjlagasjkfddssakljshhklsddf jsfdghalskhjgaasksjkasagflkagjfjgjgkakddhfagdkfkjk dlfglkfhddkfklkjkaagdhaasflkhdhdfdskfggjljlfkkdlfd dhahhjjjdaadkdjffafjfshsskhhhkkdhlskghfsfljhajlfjk ldskfhsfafalgldfahfghdkghskllakkhfdhsgsakkdasgldkg jhkgsgkgghdssslkhdhdsaggasfkjffaglkjjjsdgdhlshljjk dlaghhajdjkhldsklhdlskjdfkdldgsfklksagjhashlaadkgf faghgjhjjghfjgadfssflkfhakhsljsskhdfhgskskglgfjjla fkfjajhhdfgfsahsksskhlgsgfhhdfkfaaajkjaasshkhfahah ggsjfladjksdlllkkfafgklhgglhhkkffkgfjgjhlfaksfdkla asjkhhksjkfgkfghlfkhhakhhdgjjgfkhfkaadgfkhkfaghsjs klfkahahajjlhfssgfhgfsdkfggsjhlssjslkdkgjfdsdfgksf kdhhjfkshjkjgfdklgllkddfdlhljgfgkhaalkdsfjlafalssl jjdgggkglgdfllshlflfgflsgflghshdaajfshlsdhksafldll jaasllgfjadhjfslgfksjhfdjhshllalffkshljfaaalgfkkkf gkljsdahgjlsksjsjsfhjkfjafdkjsgjdljsskfjdgafflgsll fjlhjjsshkghhslhkasjdggddddlagfjshgdgdsjjljahsllas laaagfglgjkjkgafkssgjslsgjjlsdhhdhffgghsjadlhgkgal sjlkgaggfsfhhlasgdhdklgjgfsdfkslhakssaggkhkhfjakld gfsakgfasjdjkglldsgljdgkgfkhlasggfaahshshfjsaalafg skhdhakhhgfdkaafaksfkafkkggallshfhsjjfadsssfgdlhhk dhlhhkhkjsjhalalghdhjsdslfafjgfsdghgfhhgkkggfsfffl sfkhfhkkfgkdgsagfjdjldgakashddsjshasgkhajdfjffhgjl llgldshfkjfkadlhkhkadfhslkkjgaaajfhksddffssjldkddk lglkkhfkkjllsgagkggaafgdasggdfjlkfdkhldhhgjlhggakf fhsddfksjsdlgjdlsjgshlhfhgfddkfdahjjdlsjgddalfdahl hdajhffdhlslhhhlkkfjfkhsjkljshksdgskalfsglklfsdllk ffkjfhagkahjasjhffasfdklkjajddgkkkhhgfhsaajllfajkf lhfjdakkfffldlakkfkhhljfasdjgkdahfkaffsddkksafdsgj jfadjlfldshdsjjlhfkghshlhfkgfjdahhhhkjssddkflfaljs ahlglghgalljaffdggkfkasjghdsljhfsdghgdfdlsfjfkkgdl jhjfjkhdagdfalajfjdddkkjaahsgagshjgakdjdajajakkhlk hjskgfdfjajfhfshaldjhkaddjalgkfadfhkgdkjkfdjdgfklj fhfjjdlhshsdfggggkkgsfkfskfdjjlhlfjdfhkgkldghfdffd halkdafkjjkafkdskaagfafghglllhghgkdadadsflallfassj fffddfhfljdfghjasajsaakjhflfgkaalaffkklahlfahdadkh hjfhaghksshlkaskafjksadajhaksdsslglgjssslshaaldjdg fafdlfldjggggssassshfgfkljsfglljgakjgllhslksgfddha fafjdhggghsfsdfdlsssjfslflhallhlgdjljddjshdflhlhfd llhjssaaghdsdgdfslskkalddsdajfjgslkakajallhlkafska ldkhdlagahkkgdgfdglsgaadkdkalshkalgfhgslakjgsdlgla dghgfdhhkajglsdhkafsfaahdsjsklgfhsjlhkhkkgfdhdfkkj hgdfggsdhldklallkjhhggghklakldhlgadfjljadljdkhlala djlslshshdsdgadllldjkaaddaasfksahggkjkjskagskaasdd gddhkghhljgasfshalhldagksfjsdkljgsglsdaadlfgssadfg sdljlfgsjljjgfljlsfhdajhagssfffddhhlhsajhfdjfghhgs ffsdshfssgkgfshfgjsdhgkgljfllgskladakghgjglsfsghgl lkjlsdaadjdlagjddsjjlllhlhsgfhjfjgjddkglkgsjaldksk jfklkaggsgffsjffajlhaasjgkklkdkksghhahffgfalhjadlg jggjffjhdhkdhjladkjjfhhalghagjdghkgglhhgfajlfhaldh jfgshklfdfkahjkhsggkhkasfkfddgljklglaahlffffshkfjd dkgfjakhhhdslljlafsjdfhljskglsaskhkhaskdalkgsfhlaa lsasafslghadkhasjgjskgkjjsjllkasaljfhdadkghhhkjafj lljjkhggdlahakkadkhfgfjlghaglflfgfgdjkkkshjkgsfhlg fkklashjsdhlhfghlhfslhaljasjgddasghlfhffjlkhhfshgd ldghadslflaaakasgsjdagdhkjkfgkkljjhshglhljlagaskgh fhdaadjjlljhsgsakdgfldlsddfjdfdfkllfhjdlsafhgsadhg ljgkfkllfslkafhkgldajfdkdffslkhsjfjfasdglsgdjkfffs gafkdagjddhgkgjsdhjjddjljhfkdfhlkjkgsjfflgdajjddjj gjglsdfhjkfslhdlhhhsfklskdjkflkkjlfjjfaaffjhdhlkll hdsgjgalslhdhfffffjfllskhhkjadgdjjhhgfsfsffslafgaf jkklajdgfkfjsjfjkjajgagfglhhlaghhsshsfaklfhhlkhdsa glgkgshahkflaashajdagaaffgdhjfkjjdafaasghksjjkskal gjkllfhafljhjgsklhhakjhfldjllkhjgadjkdlkgahhjaaall lskhlfghhhdhjfsjlkjaahhkldhhdgladgfhkgkkadfaflhdsh jskjfhdlakjdkhakllfkfskdhkhjhdasjadsfhllsfagdddkfj lhkajjfhlgasgkhlhhhalfhladhkakhdshjaglfadsasgjkddj hsgljahadjffkkfdsdajsdjdjadljalsjgflsgghgdhgfjshag jajafjgldlglldhhsajllhagdjakaggljlfajsdfhhfkhhkfsd lgfafjlfajsaasljjshhjgdjfhjsfdfafdjsdasafhjdklshaf afjksjhhjjjddjsldaashagagagffjfakasasasjkhsjdhfhkk lasjfklkfjlghgalhgsadkflhkksgjjljldjklhffglffskfag ldalfdfdhshhfahsgflhffddsdfkdffjagjjhjaadsadfslhkk ljdhsjgdlkakagghjkgajkaaaadkfsdljhffjdfhskgskdhshl agkglfdgsghjldsskgaahhglhhfakfsdsdllkgkhlgalhdsssh djaskjgsflfdjlhkkfdfasgdjjdlkgjhaglaldkhhhslsggsjh jaahalllaajgsghffklfgljjssagkakjfjjfjjfddjagfjsggj hkdjafhsghkkjdlgfdgkadllllgfasfhgskjldsdfddfhlhajf dfgagadddkksjflkshgkkhghhhlsjdjkhslgsgdjhdjddkjjjl kjdflalsklghfhkkdfsgflgsjsassfshjakgfskkdslshagggg sfhkjgflldkhdgkhakdhfjhgaaflagksjhadjakhjgaldjjssa kafdlkjkglklasksgllkajjldkdakaggslfkfkjaahgskfhkjd jhdhggjhagjhfgfssagahkfdlkaffkdffdsdhkgfalsfdjkflj llhjkllhklsgdgkdgsgfdgghsasdakdajljlljjkhldfhadljh hkshjsskskjjsglslkjkjlkdglksldjsgdljkjklkhfkfakglh ffgagsfgdkdddkjshkalfhflsfsfsjglglgfffkjflhggshajs sddsaasffskdhjjfhslkgjkfhgjfllahalkjgdlfhdgssfdsfh dgslgkgkglfgajhahaajgkadflhsalgkgakafdflhglagfkkds khgaflflhjkklshllkhglklkkljdkfsjaglflghdadfjhsfjgd kfslfshssajljddhdjhsaajshdddfhlgfhffdldfhkshafkfka ggjkhfhhdjskjjhflajfgkkkjhdjfadgkdjjaalllggagashhg lhdldfjdsaldjksshjlhfddlfkahgdfgasjlsaafaksfljlhjk kalakjkkghjjgkdhjlfgksakfdfgsgakfsgadljfkfdhjdgjas jkgdkfafdlgjsslkdjfaakjfldhakhsldgfdslkhsfldhdssaa gjfdgjlddhhfdggshdaffjakjasfaalfshjsahajkkljsjhhlg ahjfldhshfslhsjfldlffadfhgalfdljdlkjddldlkkjhfljjg dkfjdlfsdgdjakllhahdldkdfksakaljlfgdahkhgghjgkddsa kjfjshakhshgkalhfjaafldjdffjkfllhghdkkahjkglghlkkj ajfdsjsgkhfhhagkjjfskfaddsldjkldkjhlgdfjkdghflfklf hskfsdgddldfaafjsljfakldaghklfllgsagajjfahhgsfjajh kkgfjjhhhhlhjjshkhggshjkhdkadkagaaffskjhsksfasjads hajskadsdjjjlkjkfdajdlfgsashljlfghdlaldlskkdskfhjl aajkgddllasdsjgkdllsjhhlsgllafaggjaffjkgjjkjfgsfld hdahfljgfdsslhlslahahhfasfsdfdllakfjghdghaflkjllgh ddljkljkfsgkjgdflhfsgsggdgdfsdllfjkffhfasdfakkkgkg aflhklksljsfasdfjfdhksddkhsdlhafakjgfhgflsakagssdj fhafkfdjsjgsjgskdksjghlahkdsakakgfdfkjhfldjkdjjjlk sddlfshhhsgffldashdssklhldljhggsdkhdalkkkkajflkkal fghfhjdkfakkgljfhsgggfshkkdljjkfaggsdglhlaljhaalkf hgkfdhkjdfskhdjdjllgjshkdkhdjkafglgllddakldhksjgdl aashdfhgfdlflakdakdfsjlhsgdlfkdadshdfhalfgsllsjask afdhkhggksdjkhjjfdkgdfjfsasdlskjalgsffjlkldshaddkg ldadkhljjsfkashhhdhfhgdsjjsfkljjhjkajlkhsalakhhlaa kgllflkdlakfllfhsalgjalggshsgkaakjhslsaghllhljfakk lfgjfggkadsfgasskaksslkafslfdhdlaghadjgkjaddhdfjag jahhhfksjlhgajkhadghlhgajfgddkjfgdlkslshggddalkskg afjshjfgfslfjajklakdgshladkjldaflggdkgggfflddsjdhk gssghdhassaksffsgkkjfajhjsshjhjllgkfflkgjlggsaajhj ssfshhkfalksshddgsfggjghgjljfssgsdhasakkalaaajlssj ggjsgflddksaaalaljkaffdhdghljgjggklkhsslsgdjsaggag sjlkgjdfhjaddhjajaskklkalsgkhaljslhgjdgaskdjdldgda glahksghdlsllsgfalkjfdgshghlgggsjkfddghkkjfaakjkfl klaafaahslhfjfafkglhkjdghksggkajfksflfggglfaldffad glkagfkhlfgaffhhsdhjlhakalghashaklfahfasdkhglsgakg hgjfkjjdjakgssgdgksgfhjalsdjgjgffkkhdfgakkjgksdfkj lskgkgkgkgkddhakhjlfkdfjfllhfgkdhhkgfgfdaafljhsfdf kkhlddlkfdllffsjgjlhkkakdfshjflkjkksldklgsddgkadfd fkfhsashsfjflaaakkggdafjssdkjhfasadfsgdklgdhlhagsk djsgghhhjjgflllhlhdafagfggjhdhdlhhfdjkjjshjdsfhhjf gshgjsgglsalajhjddlsajkglsasjalkssjsljkksaaflgkkkf aflskdsgddllllghdldhjsldjajlfsaghjfaajggasjhgjajhh hkjdsjssfsjdhlllhgsasskgfjjlhhakkgfsjafjhgdahhkhfh ksskdajaflgklfggdsadaddksahshfgdfghgkssjlhakskjdsf hhghdfllhkafsghfgaaggjkskdjljkskgjjskksslfskdsjkhd ljshadldaajkkdjgsafgafdadggldgdaldajfasddhsjkkdlss sslfjhjsjgkjdshhagaajsdklsjghsglgjjljlhdjdahdshfff saahkdldlkfskghasldlggsjjjfjhadshajladlgkfhhhksdfh dshaajfkhgadakgklgkdahkjkskkkaljdfgdsjdhsfjsfkdhdd sdsfajjgllgksfggkjhgafkkfjhgsgskalddfjasgjdgsgddhl llsgksadhalgkkklfjlllsjdljsadhlddsdhdasddkddfsljhh asadhsajlhfklajjlslhffslghsjhhfghfkkhaghsldljgjsdl kajjalfhklgfalljljahkslsgjagdhhsaajgfsaffsjfgskads dfksfskffsdahghssssfjhsskaljlfldgglkalgajjlhdhhags gjhdsjhjhldlgdsdhaslkaahdfglhalhsfjfjsgkfkldkkkkkl agsjgggsjgjajdklaaafgaghdkakjfaggkdasghdjhkjadlksf kgldglgkggdkllklhalfkfhhahhghjkkddkahlklagsfdlkfas ahfsdldhjsddfhjhkdhaadfshlaflshlafhhashjglljjkkssk ssgjgdjkafghgkfffhlklshlkjkkalhkkljghahhsggklhadjh jldfdfgfldlskfddahshgaagdghhhlgjhhdgsskllshklsasgj jkglfafkjfgdjdallhahfslsgahllglgjdkjlfljjalaslkksg gdklgdkaffksghkkjkajjfkkkkasjdafjsshldfjagklhagsdd hjddghhaaasgkhhgkssdjdakaajakgkhaasdfflkaghhjjgdfg shhgdsdjflhfajskhfskgkaghgksjfdlsjjhfhfjlhalkdsaha lkkglsajjaahfghfdkggjshalhlhdjhhahffagajgafjskgssk asjagslsdkkakfgljdkkgjagaklkgfsljkhglklgjhljffgdfj hkhajdgakdkkjdaffljhlsgfkhfsalasaajgjfjhkhgfgdfkjl fjjafadjjkgllssjhkdhffadlfgajasddgsdadssdagkjagfgh lghjgggfaslkhgdlffjahhgsdssssklhdsjjdlkgljjgallahh hhjgaggjaslshkhgggjsshjfhaklhalhjgaaldhhfjdkskdfag ssfsaldajldsahsahkfhdajksjkjasgdgfggjklkasfgdlassa gsafgakjgsghhlffkflffkkdffkakkghsjgfshhljggfdslfla sfkgjksdaajflgahdklhjaggsjdgdllhkghffkhhkjskhlllkd fjjfkdjssdljhjglfdffjsalhdgjhgsdksafhjkajfldjssldd fkfkkahgsdgjlfshghgfdjsjflkjafsdjskgfdjdlhdldsadjd jjhjljlahhhgjashakaaddljhjgsalalkgdfhadgjlfgslhajj fskdgfshdsjjlshhgghdfkajkdadkhlfkdgkgdjdjglhhagsgf aslsaajggalfkfhjahaagskllgfdagfkjdhfdfsfdkkjksdghd gglfdkhashhhfllaaffaklfgfdklsdgdgsadjkkdkjaddfkjgl lkhfsjlljljlshdfhhakadhhggdllhghdllshlhagdfsjkdhlj jlaksjlhaffkfdflhashfkhgklgafljadfjjslflsgaglaaghd fgdklgssdsgsdjgffhfdjshdgshjsdahkskahkjdllgdgghgsh jgljhdlgkkssagaafgljsdkffghldddlsffgflklfagakjsfhs ghlaljkjkfslkshjkaddfhddsggdlaslskfhhffssjlffhljhl sakdgafdhjalkkgshgdlgksasgsshfdagsjllshjlfsjaggasj fsjhghlhdffajslssjfllfgggjldadkkdadllljgkafaafsdfs kdsahlsasflklhlafhhaslgdfddhfssgljdhdajajgklffjafg ajagskasffakhsksssfakdhsgjkhhdlkssskhdsagskglfggfh ggslhdsjhafaafjjhhfshhdgljafdhdhhjsafflshgffakjsgk sfjdsslkhldjakdlllkgagskhglkhdkfklkkhgkkfkkdgjfhal dhkjsgdjdgsgkjfajdkkjhhjskhdjjkfaaljhgfffgljasasfj djkshdsgjaggjhhkjsfadakgsdfjadkfjdkgajssfjfkagggdd fdlsdaddksgjalggakdskhjfsgldhlsjsghfasshfkkhfdjfag faaaakgfflglggkdglajsfkajgflghafdfajhgjskdghsslsha lfdsflkfhjhdlgsadaggkakhaljlfjlkfgdsjljkagjafldhgs gklldlsjkhghakkjgadsgjlfgakkajkgasfsljsshhkhhdfdsf klsjdhhdhlakdfshlsskakjlfdflkkfdflafkfjdsjsasfdagh khlldfsajlhksjfaaskkhadgallkfhlsallshhkskdjagfkjga lhgskjskdjjkjafgkhfklssgffskghlaafdhgssfagjdglsgdh hahssgdlsakjssakfasdkkasfjglkdgldfslslagjhassfksjs jghjlghsjakddjjhffglslaskgsdagjlksfdlgdfjhlhlfjfsf gffjghssadfsadahjgakjgkdfdlahkakajdaasgjshjdjhlddl ggagafhdjllhglhjkfjaddsdaddskjssggsklksadsfklahkgd hkfdjksjsjafhdlfkgfgghslgashagkjsdkkfggkdakdkjaslh dsahjdaagdhgdaasagahlakkkldkkdjaglfhakakffjfljasdj jajjhgdggdkgssddkhsjgdsakdklkdjkgsdlkhajlgkdsahajd kghskjsdjafajakkkkhsdlhlhlkakskljkgjgkksghajjggfdh kjlhajlkkgdglagajhjkllfgkffjkslaklskklasafkhfsajdh hhjssfgjshjjjjkjkllkhsjsdsffgkddjddakjaslhgjjsjfak gfajgadafkkfagghkglsdlglsfggsshgdhlaalhhhgakdalksd afjhjhkldjaakjlsskglsldgfgjsaljfkkjgkglssakkskglak dgjjhhdddkhflfhldlhjgalhdskldddgakkdffghldakklgajs adljgfjhgdakdkajkshahgkdlsddsajajgjgjahdhdjfsjglsf dhaahssasffakgadlgjgkjlajafdskjfshsffhgdhsksgkjskg lhfdkfjgfgfslgglhhasajldjsggsjljfkfljdsddkfahgsldh jghshjslajadlljhdhfkafsfdjakjglhjsghhglkfhdjkdlsfa hljsgsslalfllhdlgkjdsahhfglfdssklgkhhakaadjsdjgsjd sslfgasjlssfklkjfsslsaaagahdsjlssshkkahhgslsdlkkds lhassfkgajslslfagsslhsjgkhjjggsjjhfhjjfhhdglaklahd ffhjahlsskshjkgglhgslslkggggagkgajggldjgflgdsgfdsj alklhhhkgshdgjljhkaddjklkjkfsffhgsgkshdfdjfgkggljd dhajdhlsdjfdgslkslhaddshgjlkgsddghdkjshdkjgfafhsha ksaghkhkllfjksjfdagjlgsksjajlfjlahddlkllghhgjaafsd gsjafhjshhflghhlgfggklllkjdkkgflsdjahsfkhadjagfska fkggddfadsdakslfsgaggfjgddfflfshdlgsajgajfdhjaafdh gdjlfhlggglkfhlakjglhkkfafddfjdjdslddakklflsgjkdha fahagjjgddakfkaslgalkgjdgsflajsgssgjkggsflddagjffs djaklhhdglklkssdssgsfsahgjjksjfkasdlhjsdahldadjjjf jjgsfjjskjgkhggkfsdldgsldkjkljldafasfdjlhlahalkfhf hkdhhfskkjgldkghkhjkfskgkaakddslhkglfhakgsafkfjalk llhgaadhaasskdakdaagjsdksfggshfklggkadfljhkhdklsdl fshljlkfalhlaskjksgdshdlglkjkagdsfgjalffklahkkdhdg hgkfgsjjgssfkaalfshjahfaakjfhddldsaafllgsslkshljjs dgkldhslghkdadhslagadakjslkjgdkdjkdhddddghljsskkhk lajglssfljfkshgslksfhkhahlhakjhsjaksfsgslksllshglh fgksslahfkdghshgfflaldagfkkaadfglhsssagsjgjgjlakfh lhjhggdajkhldlafhshsdflkskljlsgdjhgjshghfhafjjfshk gdhashjfljkjjjggdkfdjffkjlskljshsfkllfjhhgjaljlaaj shlllsaghhfjakkdffdfghslfshdsalkshfljkggjalgkffdlf lkkjjgkjlaajkjkaadsfgggajfslslhfajfhslhhkddkkhfdkd sahkhjdssaghlalgdkddjsghjkkdlkfkhdaasgjskhfhdhldkh ajsjhgfgdgshgdkfksjhhasfhlkhkghsalgkjjkafgskgfhgah haaagffjlhskdgkgjhfgkglhljalfdasadkjjadhfalhhahjss skjsshhkjlsglfajdgjdgghkkkgksdakdlgsfgkhjgldshsjgg aghhjhsjgaadlgkahghjgsdkahflhljjajkkjksaghshggfkaf gfkkfhdsakjssjjdjfssdfjkhlhghfdkdakdlfdhdfgjssldhk khllaakgsgffhlalsjklahsssshlfgssdsssfjalflghdlsaag hjgsgdsjldkdsshjddkkkhlkjdhfhakjhjkhjhhsfhdsggshfg fafhjgsdklgsdsdjssjfsjgdkfdsahklaajdldgkkafljfjjjk ajkflglafgagakkdafjshhgjksfhhsjkghsdlsjdlgdkkjhasa hdskgdkajhafhfkkjljfajjfakjhjadlalflljssdlsjjsslff jgjssfdgkgkaagshajghalfaallhjjkklhajdkfjhsjshdfshg fdsdgdgjlgsldgjggggjdagsjlhgdlaaljhkgfkklllkasllla hjghdghhsfgjdflkkkkkladafffjdaakaddhlslhkdagdfdskk affldjsjjfddgkhskkksdhldgfjdladljlhgffaasaghskdlfk gslllhkdaljsjlghsjakskshdjgffksslhffllaskfgdjkfhla kgkshksggfgkahkksafgkdldjdglddklgsagfkkdhsgjsjkfga jjadgkddhdalsajkfkkjjjkakjgdffsdjahdkhhashafakkhsk hfsgafglkdhdfalaksflghshfshkhhhgdjhdgkfdjlagdllhjf jfgsfjgglshajkhgjgsfkkksgklglkhaskhslkfajkhagsgkfl hsfjgjllhadljgkhdfkajlddsldkgsgdgldjkdlddjjhdldjjj gklhffkfsddfshhhdjkladhjlkdkssdaghfadgfdsjlsjggskh ahjfhfjssfhaggddasdsjllhdadlladfdajjgkfsddghjlfhss fljhlfkhaaksffhhfflkjjhgsfgdkjkkkkfhsjafahkggkalgf shdjggkjjljkalfkalakjhkdhksflsgksjkkdsasfjadadkkaf lgljjjlhfhhhslsaajfafjsfhgfkshfkfkgjkhdhdssfdgshdk ldhldkkjjfskhaddjsjdgklsfgfljkldljjdaaahdladadafhh jafsgfjaashhalladddaghglsjhksfghjfjajaahhlgasllkgh lhhhljhakffsjldafkjfhfljhkjsjhsssaallkldaflfdldkfh jjkhahhlsdssslghjkskkgajhhjkllfhhlklhfaljjagljasla kkssdakdjafgddfdkkjjsgkdhjkgdsldksdkhddhdafjgkdfhg jhfjsfhgjdfgkagfkdjklflhgahhskjfddkkdkfklsdkgjdlsk fkdfdsljklfkgjlhgfsdfgkgdaskgahlfllajhkakslsdlafld dkdlghkdjhfldgklfgglhsllljgakkjdffksjkslkgfhdksklg dfllhkgakgkahsdgfjkhafkadhffhklfgdjlahdfggasaljklh dkhskddhjagjglagdkhlasgjjdgdllhlgaddsdkddhhjsllhja jdsdksgkkfdkjjlasflgjkgjslsdaljghfddsgflalgkglsdls alsfahldkhghhjhslffkfkdhjhadagkkasfskldjfjjfllakjg aajgjkaalksglflhksffjajdhlhhddgfdjdsjasjdljdjlkfdh asdkdadfjkkgddkajgjfakassgjjdafdjdfhsdadagddhslgag lgdfhdddahasjdkfkhdllgdjffjsakhahsjlfkfjljlfljllsj dahfkkfjsgssafhldaljjggkdfaakssggslgsfhgaslafjfjaa hdagahskldafshajjfkfklsfkjhglddkahdaghfjgssllfjlfs kjlhsdjfaglfhgahfdfkdgsjgjsjalgddkjhhkgfjsdffjgjdd jhgajfhghggfgadlgassdlffklhajashaddfkdgsdajdkagdsa gkhfgkfdlglljjsjfgdakffdagasddajajhfghdhhsasdagakk lkshaajksffggjhlsjalkghhflssjjsdafllhlgkakdskdsdjd kgjashhahsgghgdaaggjdjgkjajsjasaggkjjklaahagkfdlha dklkkkffljssjkdhaajldslgflsahhkdjjkssjgshljhahshga dfgsffsdaadddgskhalfsjhlkjgkjlaaklklljsljddhlafkjk ffkajsldhalhdjsjkjkgjsjkgakjljlfsjlgksskdllklhdfls agadhkaladldfjhjglkdhsfksshjkshlghsfdhlldjgdkklalk ddfjhkjsdjkllhhghjggkshkldhkajdjhjfdaskgsdlsdgjsja kfssffadlagjaadlhhhshgkjagghsjkgjlgjlkgdgkdghfklss kadfjslsglhjkfjskhalksfldljgsklaakghsajfglkdlhgffg hahshskslhjahlfdhdsdlslffkshgaagjdgffgfglafggaasjl kkfagjdjfdjkgsfhgdfkalasljkdajdsdgkjaldkddfkasljja akaglahlsldalfffdjjjjsflffjkklfsljkjshakhjjfgfllss haagsdhdkdadjgsjfhdhkgglalkhhfdfhdsddddlkldkgjssgj skjaaskfkgjkjdhjkshjjkfsjsjlsalkslggasfsllaksfflja hgajglggfjllahasdgdjddjldjgdjlhhlflgahlksdajhgsjfs ldjjsaggkgdalklsdsljkfdgfjgdshslsshhhldhjggshkgalj dhdhdjfdkslhkgkaaggdddkkljldgaasflgdgfslsadgjgalll dfskkjhahfgskhjaaaagfhgkflsfdffasalafdlskfkkjhdhdg hhjkgffgkjfhjadassaaafkfjdffkshfalkdshflalhkghahjl fkfagfflkjshakfajkjfahkffhdjflkhafshfghldgdksgdkka hhagghsglfjlasafhljgjkhklfsfjgsjllsdlfdhdakadhlkka dklkkgkgaajsaaalsghksdhaksfsggaljajdhfahkgsdhlffks ajkaasadssjlshaddkklgjskaggjshlasfkldfjdfdahlgfkhd daggffadhajklflajghddasklsgjgaljhdlsddhdldlslhjssk gkaffhkjdklslfjsgkladhkhdslglkljfhsssgdllkffssjsas lhalslkdfhggfakshgajlhashjjgkljhlgkjdslhkddgfhkgjj hjsahddhajgsdsjjdhglfhgdsdajagfdjajdfhldkhhahhakjf lahhskdljjjhslfasfkjdfjlafjsgfgshhggjgggsgdadfgdhk jkkdlslkfksjghjflhssshlhhfagldgkgllhflhskhfgfllfhs kajaldlgajldhjjdakddffjkldhaagakkfkjafjjkgsladgkld hgkhslgfkdhgsaksagaljajgddaghljhghjdskalddglkhkkjk dhgdasfgklhkgafajklalfgddkhlkkgfgdhkhgljkkjfdkfgsf hklfljdfaghddhkhlgddgshfkaaaaghsgkdlakjdhkslkhsdkk fflkjajdhhfjajadsskfkhlfdkflhgldlasgjlhagslhhakhkd sklfgfakdljhfhhdlhsgsdakafhkfkjfajhkhfakakfjfddajg fhsdgjklgslfgsfasgkaflkkkahahdaljgssfdfkhkdsldfkas alakslhljfgdgjlkgdgdldllskkfajjkfssfgssdkldsksddak ashgagsfhsksafhhjahfjlkjfkfajsfldhsakskdfjlsgdlsaa gdfgshgdhasggjakljllhaldhskgaajjsgsjsaklffkgdkjall gdassfkhjfkljdkddgggflfhjjhjjdshgfjfshasdjfklljldj hhaaagkjjkajgasdafdkhfhahdgdhjkfkfdgaflgadhgjhlfkk kgajhjfdflllghljjkjldalkhaaksfjdsdsjdflgjdhhjgfsjd lghslaglkgdkdlhklhfkadkkfkgkkjdldlhhhsslslskflllkk lkslhsjddfsgasagakglaahjhkdkjdjfjalllajlsskafflsak jgllajsfglghkhslgfajljhfljhlkjglkkshjkjjajjlkhgkhh jfdjjajdakgsfaglkfgjaafggkdllhkgjadhgjfgdaljhsdjgf afjhafdjfjfggjhjdgaahfdsldalhlgdlkgadhadjgkkfhgsfl hsglhsdlfkkfjjahdllldsjaaadfkhfghhagfahdlajaddljff fkdhsgkhhkgkdgalhsafafhahfjsssfksahhgsdjfskhhjjdfj jljlglkdajajaasahksdsddsfhasffkjggaaakdafjfklsdglj sdsgfdflsgdffjasldfdhgjakdkhasahfkskjfhhhlasgajflf aagafaahlfjgslagshkgfflkdlsaghjddashjaddhgdsghaldg lfdklgjjkhhkaljaksdjlagfhkhajahfghhsflkgjdfljfggdl dhasfhagkgkhkdjjghdlagdgjhsgsfafsljfksdksgdajakdka jjjkfhasgjslfgagkhaghghjjslslhlfhdaksajjdfjksfkgjg gdkslsafgjfhkhghgkfdskddddkhfhkkkdghsdhgsgajafjalk ghsgjgklalkaflhafhagjkjdakdjaaflafashhahkglsdldhhj fjldhaaadklfgsslakskaflllkjsllhlsahahdaalhdafkkhkk lgdffjhfksgadgsssdlfkahahahdgjajdgdajhfjajhakhakfs fdsshlldakkkjffjhjdfkhkhajgfhlhkkhljfgflhfdjghgfkd ajsshljkadgassfffjdhggjfkdjsjjghsjlldkgkjjskgfjldd sdshjjhsdffksfjjffhkaalajkffssgjskldgjajfkkgahjfjs fkaldjdgklgdlfjfkfjhlhfdklhkshkakfkhlksdjadjkfgakd aldgkssdahdsghlkkgdjhlfaghlsalkhdfjhlgshjkdjhjjlgd kjgdhdglajlfjhhgjfadfkkhdhfadahhasfsjsjhdkslshfldl hfshalshaalsjklahjsaljkljkaldlklkddfddjslkjfjfajss jkfhaaslsajkfkkhdhlffljgdjfksgffsfagghlfjgkgkhaasa gjfdlhjgjhalffhkdlsfaksgkshshjghhkdkhajfafafsjdddk kaljjlhfddkkgfkfkasflajffakgllfkhdhhfjjsahslksahks hlahdfgjddhakskfgllfkdlafsshjafhsfhdfhhdjhhjfgfdag sagkdghddgaglfskhfdfflajlsfgkffjkghgfhaadfafsdgkas hhhlhajafldsdjflasggahgfskhfgkkadafslgfhhfghajshjf jsashghgalsskkgggajfhdsflasfldslfklagakhjakfgaakkd kgjhajhsjkjhassgjdahjgkgdsaadjslkkkdlhsgfaadfdkhkj dgsjlksaljdgfdkhhjjljsfllgjhslslgjgjhfllhfajdflkss ksjfkallhklaghdsfadhslkladadaaldsgsdsjdkgjkghladgs lfafgghjsljjsljgkdhklgsdgkkdffgslffsfkshhkdhakslgf djlkfsgakkjhadslgjfkagshsddgksgdkjfddljdsjffksdaff sfshlkfdskkllkksfskafjjjskljdsjdjakhdajhglfhglfkda gjgjsfgllkfgllfhgjjfdklddfslkhhdfdlkkgljlgksljkdhh lfkkdjsdhsdddjglgllsaghljaflhgfgffgkagjhkfffjkfhkj lsagslafgdahslsgfahhhhgglkfdafkdgklafkhlladlhkhfal dlfdjdgdhllsghfljhdffggjjldhkgkkjkdjhhlgjfglajlasj hkggghsgdkkfgsaslshjdhhshfaljllllaggkgdfshsjlkjdff kksklkgsdlahhkafgkdsafsassashshhjjhhdjkadgljjdgslh agfhdlsllhkhaafajlldlaklfgkajjshsgakslskkhkghssdkk ladgkgkfjkkjfgjkjdaddjlklagaddssafklfhfldhfdfjsgsg kasdjakfjgkdkahkjkjfgjjksflgfhjfadjadddasgafallskf hahjdkajldafjhgafhhsllgssaasssfajsshdddalllldjskka glskgshkdskddaksjflasaslldhsdsjhslslddasfjksfffhhj hjhgssdaddjdkgjlkaljdsllgfjfsahljddhdkaldfkghldgaa hjshjdlkajkkdgllshgdlfjkdlkljahgsfjlhgkhaajflgdjjl ghfagdjdsjhlhksljdadffhkgsdljdfslgflaajaffgkgkflfs jkhdhjlfskdhgkkklhskahfshhahslfakffdhkkshjksgklahj fsaasffjsfdgglhghfgjdghglagajkhahhaafhdskflddlsdad ghfhgajdahddldjjgkgakfkljjfadssgdgadllahkfsalfjlkk asjdfsajssslgshdjjdkgjghdhglladfhlhghaaafdfahhsagh slshkddjgfssjgglhhjfslskjdklhlgdahjsdkajldlshkdlss gkakdksgssdlsslgkkfssafskjsssdhldslsddjjkkghsslaag ffkaddajkjagsdfakahfgjfjshsdffdddlfdgkfhhlkssghhas ghddggdsjddgdsahlahaalfdkkgdfsadhjjfkjksahjkgshhjh gsasshdffjskkffflkjgagkgflhdsjskaffkkjjadhjgkdfhsg lddflddkssljadglggfhsggsgsflafhgghjhkkljdffgsfskgj hslkshkafgkaahajkaafdajaakahjlgdfhgkadkahhsjlhsklj jhkgalhlkhhjkskfgajdfaghajhhdgfajfgdfjfkkddfhhfgfl ghfjgjjsjggkffdghdadlggajkhkafjskkhggdalghfdfjdajd lkdhlsfjlhsjdgjljlglfgfksgsjglhgjhjkkgklgdljflshsj ffhhlkshkghsfklfkghkfgfksjkfjhgkgldsdgkfjkafakkdjs affadshshdsaslkjjlkljkldlfhgdjddklhssfasgdgflshsah dlhfhslsajggskdhghhafsakjkljslggjskgslahgdgkdkslkd hlddhllkljajfgfsjhlfgfaakfsjfssksghsdhgsdhshfhskjf ssjffjkaskaslfkkdaksadkljgfakjkfdklfkfkkkskkfsdjfa kkhfdhjjllddkkalgfgjkkaahhgsgkklfkhlkskahlfksjkagf gfffadfghafjgdafkjhkgjldgdgsdkgkjhgaagdgddfsjkglfj akkdkssfhsgshskkgjjgadafjllgalhgdlhhgfdajfsgjfkjff ggsdsallahfgkhshsgjdjdjjjfsshkjsldshskdaljdhakkddk hsdlfjsslgksggkdjgjkfdsfaldsjgsjgfgjglhdddgsfglgkh gdsajkdfkghggjjklasgaghhfllshjffddjsjdksldasdkgssf kadhskljdjdgkhfgkhlhsldajjlsgsdfjdgflgsagkddadgaad jlfdhdlkajagfghggslsfjhkgljkldagfgsjfsdgghahklhfkd sddjgajkhkkkhjjhhdsfhhadjkhaglsdlsgskjdjdsffajgkfk sdhkhllfsjddkfsgsdhasfflkjhglsjhhfkflajsdfhlfasdsh lshakkhsgfhfjagfasakhsllasjljgdfllfaskslfsshffkshl affgkafkjldljjkflgjkshjsdfkfajfkdfkfsjsshsfjhsjhlk laghdhsagfaajlhhghlaflfsasfhslfgkkgkljadasafdalfgl gghdkdflhajlhfkfkalhdajslsfaslsdhslhfhjafflggldfjd lgadfklhljagfsfkldgkklldsgdsfgkkaakgljllkklhgddssd lsdjskhfhkhahkhkllhafjkfshghshglshjjkfdjdfhafadlgs laalljhglshgksfdhllkfgadfkjlfdassjffaahgkgsjakgsaf akgshkglllksgajgdjldjfdkkdkksjfkshjhfddkhhssfhgsas kaffgjdgkhkhfkjghahhlsgafhhhaghkffsafhlldfjhlafhdj jfadajhfdhakkgjfhfkdsdkljajjlhglggffgfhgskkkflgfhk lfdksalksjdhhfjfdakgdajskkffajjlkjhjaaasdlsalskgsd kdaglhldhssdaafdfhhslkfkhdghkgjhadkdhjhhalsffgdlld hadafdfhhaajdksfhkkhfdsffslssaaklkflsdkahljjsfdaak alakgdgfkgdhjfkdjlllgdklhakgdfdadakhsklajgahagjkhs lghllllfdgsfjhfagdlkfgkksjsjsjskfahhdllklfffjfffsf dghadsffagllfgggakjhfkdfgkdglslldjjfghghlsssdalhgk alhljajlfldfgjhdjhskslajkkdjjkksdshfldfdsgasfkhjlf gfdssaahskasdfldakksajdfjdffgadfhhagljdsdhssgdddaa ddsllljsgfhhdahglflgsdgslkdashhfdfjlgdgjgfsgkdkkdj dfdlhgksflflkdhjfhjhakjshdgklddjjdksskskldgdfsfhjh hjjfhkgjdsskdljhjdsghhhdjhhlhkdjdssdlfdglddjhafsjh dghajldhdhkggdfahjskdahgsshljffjjhjdgsfkhjfjadjfal sjhfjlsladlddlsfddgkhshlljfdskjjldjahsfskkashfsfjs lgsdjljshjldaljksakjdahlffalkkjldghlakjkjlfldlffsf dldjjahdhhhhhjfjjlsldgsfgksghffjsssjghfasfajdljfks lflkjkjhdlkgjfghjhghagkgalsgklfhkjghkskhhlkakgkjsj djljasldhgsksgdhkljsklhaagadghsfkhkdhlghljgjlhfhlh sdjkfskghdlgldsladjkdashjhdlhkdgksljfjjffgaaglskhs skallkkffjkhhglfdldhhskldshdfkkhafkssddjkjjdsllgkl jsdjjdlskkgkdalsgkljgajjhlhjfadafaldhdhaaslajsafff daggfsdhsjgggkljksagfdhlalsghafskdfhflddagkaagkgdf jlklsafjlsdffafsjjdjlgakgkhkldhgdhsfjdlfsjadhsjlfa khlhfjlfkskfjhaggdkjdlhhslakfkagasjgsdsljkdddsjafj lhdaalfklfsklshhafsaghfhaajdghdlfgaghkssjdkskdglgl hkjkafajhdalljajkgksldfkaghdshgjhlfklffffssajkdgjk agsssgllgkhkhllklsddahggjjshkagdafgahjgkffskjagaal dfgshdsgkjsslsjkdgglkhgjafsjssggglgfdkkjdgajjhjjgl adahlaskalglsddkgdkhglkhksdhahsjklssafsfkhjskkhfka sladgfdkhkhfgkgakaalllakllgffasjghlalsfddhahglhgka lgjdjalkhfljddjfahdffdhjakhjkldfgdsffgkljjshsdfljd gasfagjajlalldfjlgsjsadlafagfghlaagjhgslslkdggalah hsjdafdalakhgahlffklhhjhsdghfhklhjdafkkdfafgdkdfld lkaldjkgkkllalgfdjassdjksjflfdflgajdhhgldfldjghsgj lllfhlhdafsdlafadgfgdlkahdkhfhfkhfdldshsssjasfdsfg dsklafdjddsfkffkjskafssdgdhhlhahjafaahjkfhhlggddkf afkhklhlldadslsdadgjdlagdkadakkggdldhllfffsfafsfdh fjjlhslgdljlhshsfjjgdhfhgjdsghhlhgjhfgjgsskfddkskl gsjgdjsdfhglhgdskdagsdshsdkslfdflhkghsjkhsklggslgf jajhfghadlgagjkdaglshlghhsasdjdagggsldlshksfhkkkjj aasffsjdhjljfkjfghkjjdjkdkaahlsslsklgddljkfsadsgjd dkshljjlsjfaakkglghflfaksjalfssjassksgjhldsfdaajdl ldjkdlljldhksjghsjklkdgflgfhhhjhaasjlsfjhaagksssdg askhfffaglflkjkfffhhsjajslaljddadakjaajjakdfhdfags sglhjlglfdjhkdkdffskjkdjkhdfhshhhsgaakagdslagjfahs gdglglsfdfajhjsdfhlggajlsfdfsfdlahhfldkljsdldjssjh dfgfddagjlgdaldhjakffkajjhkdaafhhslkjhjdljslkljkdj ahjgajlfgfagkllalshahhhlahlafhafsfhklashhffhhfafjj ahskafgklghjakajflsdhdjfjalhajjhhsadjshgdaaggljfal sgkhgldffgjksagalahhlgskahlldfldlsfkjjhdsgkfkflahf hhghahhlfhfadgkhdlfkhdhkkfahklllggkfkjdsafakadfgdj sadlafkfhkfdldljlgagflhjagjalasflafkhhakgaflklhdjd hjssldhldhgshkggghdjajgdahlgsjhlhhdkfsdaaldfjfhdkh kshhdafhdfajfdhdjssafahadgaadjdjjjkgjdkgffhjklkksf ffddfkasjhgjsgkkagglkkajljjsfssjskdfdksfggdklflslf fafgfljgfahhhshgjlgdjsadfadsfkaldakahkglfaklgfhjfa dhhghsgaaffdakhllalasgkfagjfafsadafkjlkjhsfdsgdgad ljkkshfhdlgfhhsfallfdgdljdladgfkhflljgdshssdajkjll agfhaahjlahhlssasjsaahljfakksjadsjasjfkdslfdfffkfg jhghjsldffsdhhlffjhdhjfgfljajkjfgkfsdlldahkhfkdlsg lhlhlksfalhfgkgfhkjdksdjalkhjkkagsgffjjgjjssfasdhk ghfaffafsgaggdjsjfdfjjskjlgshjshkdldfhjkgkahslfgfk agjkgshlhlhjahfjdhhalljhhfllhaklkgddgasdahjjsgdajl jshkklkfhggskdhadahlfhdaagafflagkgdjfdkldadlgshfsh sjgagdsgggjlfjfjgshhjjaldfkjsdsghhgkhhjddfllakjlaf kfkhghgkkklafdfdkdsjjagdkgdgklhgjaskshfkaaghjdfgkk jksahkaflgfsshhskfhgflkhdglgfhfajshafksffgshkgfflg sksjkhjsakaskldkdajslgjadkhfjsdkkhjfhfsaahgfsaakkd gdaaflgkgashhjdhlggahjlhdahlshgahfhddkjldjsakfjjjk dkfgsjadsjssghgajhajhdfjshdhjkjldfhhfljddkaskllhsh dggjsflgasglhfgahkffgkgssgdhsfadghhkkaffhghkljasgk sadlhgjshlahjllghkgdhlkskasgjhhgfjdkdlalakhjkjddss ddglgsfllgskkssgagfgdkalasasfhshagaasglkdljsslsffl lddkagfakhdlkkashldfslslfjkdkfgsklgshhlakaffdjkhhj asssljjgslllglajlashalfsdghdhddlagjsahlgjjflhklfss kssssdaldkghjflshldsjkflhjsksjhgadsfdhafjhklghjffl afjfffljfkdlahdfhjsslhkjhaghkgdaalldjkkdfhhgghakjk jlsfakafjgsgslsjfskghksfjkhjfssfdffllajhdasjfksljd shkfajfkjjlaffllladlgfhdsskkdajsajsggjlhjhjljjdlah ddkglghjdagkdagfdkkgsklggkdjhlfsagksskgdkkjkakkgjg lkkfsjagaddhggggsggjgsfgkgfkalkksjslhghklfafjakgad jashfsaghasgghdhdjhffasfdkkdksflllskfghfafagkgahgk jfhhhjalfdjffkghfkdskhsklfddjgkhddakdlgdjhhkadhljd akfjlhdjskgkgajgjghfjjffhdfdlgdkfsflajdsgfjjhjdlhj ffajldkfagggaljdgaagfjfglfshghjlhjljdkhghdlsajdass djahgkldjldfdddkkjgkdfkgjkljkffshkfgddkasgddhdsgad fkgdjffggjkgdkkssjhshjhgklddhkkaadflklfaafkhlsflhs kgajfjjghskdaghkdkhfgdjagshdfkkgksgslfaasjkkkhkhdf khlgkkfkdfldhghajjllsalkkslslkksjagdsahfsagdalgsfl laaashkdfjfdslkjjlglhjlgdhslklffgsgalffflffgjdglhh skkfjgjdsljkadjkdhjlldlshhkllggakhfkfhaakadgglkasl adffkkglsajhjdjfjjkfkgshsddgshjffdfdsslfjsfkkjfala shhhdfklhgaksakgjsdllghsghahjfdsljsgfahhfljskhjkhf gkasgdhjdhjfslljkhdflfkfljsasflgslhddlhjjgddfagaff hkdghdhfjjagajadjjsdjghghhjfghjhfggafasksshakghfsj hldgdggssfgadslhgasdfgkhhjlshjgdlfdajjlgaskkfjlkhs kafsfhkaaldsdshhdgflkjsgkfhdhssskakkalagjhlgskldah jadkddkhkgafajdlkhffjsfsjkjhfalgkhggahdajksjhssajj dkkkagklsjhaaksdsgfaajfdksdskdjglkkdalfgkkkhkfdfhf lddaffhhfdlgddjgksjdljskfkfjllfgdadfflfddfjhldksha jhaaffkhjffkhklkafhldjkajfagakhakjhfhjflhjfasjljld hkaaafjjhdfkdhsfkgalhsdfjksdfkljsadfddadsakhjlgfhd dfdsfljdjjlsljhhhsgljgfjalllsdkhdgsfglsllajlkjjksg slksgkfldaljshdkdfggkslkjhlsjlffdjagldshkhgallaflk djhdfldssgdgaadakhljjlhfssllkdglhkagjfggdadafkjkhs sakkssskffjsjlhghdfjklkakhkkkklkkksjdhhasfdakkfggs jaslhdjfffajaafaadksdfdhjsflsgsaflhsgakdsfalgklkjg lakdfshaghafafdaakfgaghsfhlggfflkghsjhsjsgakaakfss ssdjgahsahlfjjlsshgfajflagdfjkfjshdkdhjjjgshkkslfg kslfhfaaggddgjhdlkdafjjksgsdfjsagddfjkfljfasfjljls asjldhfddhgdfjhkjhdkhkfadfffsljkhkfjlfjskljhhafaaj hdhfdjaadjdsgkadjjsldjdggakjdslsaaalashlkadhhksfgg agkhhfhdlgfghadadkhgkjlasfllakkksgaafflahdhdkgkkga kkkjkgafsfskkgdshaghfhjlskaflkkfsjkdhffsjgjjkshgfa sghhsgkfddfhfadgakdsdhkdjjlfsdkkjfajlkgfaddsjfkhal lslskhhgsdjlfgdjjkhfkfsfjlhffhafhhfjlksllfgagsafkg flgkjllfkhjjlgddkjasfkladldaafklfajdhssfgjfjsfkals hfhdjdghskdgjafdljsfjdkhkhdkgjjjdlhaffkfldagslgjfl sgsajjljjgsajffhasasghfafakdhglsjggkkjljahdajlklkh jaljgagfssjdkljshdkfklddffsjgaajadllfshdssfdkjdgkg hdadhflhfglkalsadaljsdslsfhsflfdsslsgjskjahdlsgsdk dgfdjdaldfaajkgdjjhfhdsjlsjfjhaghdlgklsgjghfassggd dfajghslkljhkkgfagglhssdklgdajajfjhfkafkadgkflhadh ajhkafkffafljhlkkfakfkfkkjgddfjfshdffdakhkklhafsff gjfsjfgkajgdflgfsaahjkjfkaalhjggdjgggjhhlsaakkajhg dsfgjshglgfjflsaahfladfgkgglaskakkdklfkagdhadjakka kfkadsdfalfaagshhkasgsdskfsjffsjdgajdsflhkflljkddl lkhdflflhgsfaakhsgfahsdslghkjfadaffhdsldjhdsgffjld fkaagjlssssldjkkghllskkafkhfhdjgsggfjhddjkjkfffkdl jlhksadafadghfjfhlhsfjdagkdfskgkfjlgglklfdlhgdjglg klhksjdhfgjsjdslhjdaslhhkfdsfhsfkaafhhljdlllakjklg gskfgjddkgkksshgggsgaasdlsfhljaklhhggfdagjjsskhahg kgagjkddhjlajdjalfsadjdlfhdakshlfgdakfkhfahhdsghgs gajlasaglglkggklsldklglsjsjkshkhdjldfgsdfffggfalak ksjglkjldfgkfjaghashdljjgjfalhfhskjlgkgldjlhfafjag ffdsshadjlhhdsaadskhdagddljaskaadaaghjdaasfklfhfhl dljlfhjdsajhjlsssgkfggjfjlkdlhlfhahlsfhssghjfgfjaf sfjhalfkjjhfkggkkflgkfhkldsfasjshlkjfsslhlkhjhdfkg jglslfkkhfaklssfdsksahagahdafkkkkldassdsjgksgkkjjk gsgklalaahssglsjlkfahjdjlssgljhhljjkhafgjgkddlsgdf ajdgdflkkhlklsgdfsshfgsgdsdhkssjffhksfdllddgkkhghg kdlhlslajaasdsadglfldjhggfgkdfgfddkdljhkdahdffgfgh khsjakhhlflhjjdfkddhhsgdfggagdahkahlafkhjdghaflafh hgdaghlkljkjlakagdkfjhalsjjsglhkllaagfgdhalglldfag kssjfkafjhaahlfgdjljslsfhaffljlghdhkfhdlglgkhdfdfj hsahjfllggjfkhgkfkfdaaffakhkdfgkfksksdagggssgjsfds jllkakjggdljfhjhakgkajfgsjgjaldljhkjslddjhlklajjgk lgdhfjfjjadafahhsdjgaffdkhddslhhffgsshflssaksghdhg sksagkhdddfhghkldfsfaagddsdshhlfdajdddglaashjsgljk jlslsgakldgfssjdlhghjfslhajgsskgflshjshkfaldddjhkg fsaasdjkdsjkgajfgsakhladkjjaksjjfsksllhjkkgaslsahg llgsshhjhlgkfldhjjdhlfgkkljllgjsglfhssddlgfkfahhkg sjkkfdjkldgshjfljhasaalhfakhgdlshkklfagldkhddkghkf fafllgffkadgfaglkdjagffdkflakldllkfldhjlhglfjfgfff khhdahhjasdjsshjkaglkjgkfkahjsddjajadffsljfjgfjaal ldlhhafjlhagdsljgdadkllgahjfakfhkhdlkffgfjffgagkks fgldjaldfdlklsfshklhhgdkljfhjkdagggasffgdflaffjhff shfgkfjkfgjfjjdklhaakskdjkjhakgjffhhffalaalsfgdhfd gddskjjlhjjlladhhkjfkdhhskjssklhajagafdddskshadkll hsjffgfkdkafdffhgaghjkghfsshdjdjfaghajhdhljkshkdhl dsghghshkajjlkhhkkadfhljkjjkhhjdllghsflfsjflakfhhs fjfkglglsshladjdjkhsjdsgalshsdhgfkjskgldafahkldskf jgdsflajfkhfsdsffggdffhfjjdlffdgkfglajllgssjhkhhss aalgalllsklgjdkfdfkhsklklakjhsdjlaagagkdhasghkkflg kjjasjdlllddgdjjagljhfljfglhljlhgjggdhhfajdajsljkk fkkhfgsfdhagfsflgsjsjgjdlffklkjddjdkdlsggjajhjakdf kkjdlfgsddjshgasklsdahljdkfglsfhfghggdhjsafsalahds dflfjslldajhhlgffshhfffhgakdalajjkdhjlkdjjksjlksds hgdfajkjggljhjsljlkajjdjfsfghfljajdhgfaksahhgadasd agfkdsljhkfagjksffflsakfjfdlsjsghgdjadssaaakfflfhf lshkjdghljdkhgsfjalkhalfkhjlaakakahjldlhdaadjakahf dsfsdglkksllahklshahssdlfgalkllkaajajkgkkshjjkassj hafgsafdgksgfghdsssgsgsgdkjaglfagffhfdakglfdjlhlja adgslklgjgkjhlgdhkdgsfgshsdllghlkhkjjgfaalssjkahsj fkfdfgfhsghahkhgaksggadshsljkafkajahssjkaghsdfddll ggfhaakljksgaaklhgkdjdjhdsjklfdsdgkljfjassgggajddd dlglddhhdsjjkdfhgkfksfdkfhafshfsdjjlkldddgjjggaffs hhdgffjllhgahjaskajalldglgfffdjhfsdafssaasdkdgjhdl lfgdfjhafjhjsdajglhgfgsjdsjflgjdhdsddjjkkffkskaajk dgfkhafshfgffksdkkkgssjsdkalafgdfgakljgdsladfjklhk klfagdjjhhgafjlgdksgsklldjgklgahkshkfldaklkksdadsh kkjsksdslagghgjlddghgfhlakghdfkalddsagfakjllshggkd sjjkhsdkkjkdghkglhdadkaakdggaggdkgdsdddghgsakhhdsh dlsggaadgshkgsdslahdkdshshjgjjsagafdsdflgklsdssfjs kskdhghkhjhhahgglafdakldsddgkfljfgkjhlkksflfllaafd kfhjkakddlalslfaahhagasgfssfkafkhashhdlhljjlhglggl dklhslajldakhshddgaalshdfjjjsfhsdlfakadfdgdlgllafg affgddggjddklklhadahddhajkhfggkdsgadkgshfajsdgslga skfaghagfhaafahahsjlagjfdhfajllglgafdakdagjsljssah djaslajghfgshdjsalsfaahfdkhkahlgjjdjsgsshashgssfjd jaghshghhjghjflldlkgfhjljajflddaalglakkffkhlhkfsak shdjhsshkgssskjjsagjhalghjlssjlfkghgdglfddhfhdsasl lgklasdldjfghhfklshsdahgghakshjgkslgsahkskhhsglsgj hkfgdfhklhggjjlajhhsgdgfdlhaagsklhsgjhfgdskjsdjgsa lalakfkhasfjglflsdakdkjhfhfglkskdjksgfddjghgadskal klakddlalllhsagsjjddkfkakdfdfafshldahljhdlhgddfkgj gldklhjsddhhdjsgdlkgsshlghdhflfsggalfaakjsajsjjssa fdkjkhllaldkgfkhjgkssgjaaldahkkkkadasjklddjfsghlss ahffhgdksjddkgaagfafhkgjahdjajdkjdghfjffasafflkhag dhhsfajsjljjkgjsjhhfhaljgksldalkksgsjghkagshlsssfj kkdaflhdhshgakaalfjksagjksddhfhhjggfkjkajjfsgsgsls ssaafdaldksjlaagjgkgdkajajghflhhksddsflsfafdhdsjjs lkasfgkfldllddflgdskjfhjjgsdffhjfdgkgalhdhafkdaaks ksgakagdhafldjhfgaslggjgslfhjdshlksjfahksalfgglgkk kjfsdalhfffahahhdhlslfaksadsaljghlhkkffassllahhjjd hflksllghlsdhhhfhlgkjfljfddjadjsakssdgassfgslsfssf jkgagskjjffaskkjjddgjgkdjfsadkgdghljjdahjhslffkjsd jdgskadhgskhdgffgdgjlkafhgjlddhshjgafajhgllfafkgjk akjgjjashfassslgdsdljsslhshshhagsgkgffghakljjjjjhg kagjdgfsgjhsjjhgdgajfhhgggsdgddgflgldalglgjgffddfk sdkfgjaffgssghkdssafdjjagjagdfjfhfssgdllklsjdaahda agfkssajagahdkslslfjadjgglgflfhgldjkkdagldjlkgsfhs fssfjgkslfffjlaakkkjkjkfahkdkdfgakaslffasdghljgdgh ssgddhgfhfljlggajgsfjsajflllafkldskgsjssasdlklsjsl dddjfdjagdfjdgsjsfljsggjafgkafdkfghsaalhdldasjhsll gfkhlfldhlhlfalhhdgfajgjladfjdjdfhakkjkjghahjkahlg dsfkslksjagajghhklljfdklksjaaaddakdffdkkaagklldfjf khjjssdhdsasldflsjsdfjkshdklfkksdkakkdajkhhlhjlagh hgdddffjdjsklhkdagjfhsfakksdfhhggkgggfaslfakggahff afdjsskhffkfkjggkahakakafssklhaglgsjkkklkfdglfksls skldggddhkhflkdfdhshggdfdskjffldsgfshsghsgsadadjdg dadfafkfdsafhdkdjakdklgadsasdjjskgklaghakdsajfagll sfladfkhhakjjhgfajkdsglkkgssdfakdgshlddhjkjjhkhfsk ahssdkgskgakjglkkkgssdkfgssklhljlfjfdgjafkhdsgafag dhshkdagjskjddkskjghgadklgjagskhdgsjfkkakkssdalggk hhagkhlafghgkdkdslddhlgahghlsdkhghhhjgkgsafsdkshgj lgffakfslhgkglkhdfsfskfldhfflhhhlalkffjhkffkjdklaa djhslassagjafsadkhlfdfgdkkfdklahdjgdldajkghddskkga hsjfdalkdgsahaalsglsjhjkhdlsfjlajljhlddfjdjlafflla kaflkggfdjsslskdlkfashaadjlgkglfghjlfasffjgadadjhh hgdjlaskklhskdgddhjglgksjfslfddslkfgflfhgaahhkghdj ldjlgsffhkhjadffkafaglslkkhaladjahglsaksgagasjkasl dldgalladkhllhsslhjsjhgffgsshlkdajhsjdfhhsgajdlkfa hlakaslkahfdsdklskfakgjkfdkdghddjdhjlhhhsffsdldghj dkdjhhkkhsahaddlldalhksdagsgfkddahdafaaahhgghksggl lhflddlafsjadkfsagfdhfjshagkfaahkjaaddsgljjjasassd ssdjfkldjgasljjfafsffgaksgafkfjgasasfshhdjjfksjlfs daaffsldkljdlfldflkghgljkaadafdfkhhjsggajffhdgdhll sfhghkfghflafjgsjhkjddjlfhjfkjhadgfjjlhdadfhljdhgf kjakgsljhjhkssljlfhjkaasfsjhhgdjgfssakalsdlsghggaa gjffjshafakkhdfjfgkjjdfhjddgkjdgkhalhgfhlddhdfafgh jsgfjfalaahhkldgkfsddfkdsjfaljlhflsjgljalklssgkdkk ajksdlsjdaagjjfhsaadlkgsljsaldlhgjfadsaslfgasadgja agllkdkgkhlflsafghskgdkalldjhalfalsdsgkgjljhlgkfkd jajjjsgsddhdffsasgldjghshadjjaalgffslhhslgfgfddaja fkhhsjdajlhgdggjlashhakgfaddfkghfddsaadghdkffadahf hhghllgksahdklfskhhjffsasdkdffhfldjaldghfahsgljgak slkhslflsasdlfhdajghhlhslllakjfdljdsfhddafdaafsfas gfldsafklfhffhkkgfhdjlhfadkahkdsgljlkkffjgkfhhsjsa sjjasdslasjfasfljfgfagdlkskjsfhdkhhglsddgsldfdfgld hshjgfksfahhhgfglglddhkhflldfgkdaklaadkdllalhdkklk khhfajsdgflllgkkashghdhskfksjlghgdfddskafddsklshsh dgggjjfshjlgjjldsshlghhdaghfsgkhadgdlkjkjjdjgaajal sfhhdldjddhjsjdjjljjshhlasgsfflhhaalkddsasjakjhash sfjfadkadkklgafhgsddkldfdkljlkffjfjdjhjklaghflfggj skshhggfhdkjklfkafadgdlddkaddkdfjkdaghgkskaglfhfkf jdgsgjghhaskdhgghjdagddhhslashajshsjjdjajjsgklkllf allkslfksgfddslfgagljlaggljalsjkhhafakglgjdggfkkgd dafjfkdkfaajjgjkhhakgslsdlfjklhlkkhlgjflskhlkdhfsd fddjjasflfljdskhjhgksafdfaakdssaahjjhgfagghlhklgah hhgkjahadhshlkjsaddsggfdasskfsksdkslsjfsgdklklkjkf fkadgkkfaldfahfhlhdhsklskgjddjfgfghflhfjggjfkksjgh sdfsfgfdlslhajfgffassgdlgfdhghjjahfasssahsglghgdss hklgkskshdkjgslsssgkdggdsjdjghdksfsfdalafdfjkhdjdh sgldhslkgsghjjsgsfhhgsljflgasfkhkddfkjhgljssjdgjja hdskshkhsajglsldkkgkgkfasjklffghsjaklhdggklfkhagak gagfddjjkhjssasjfdafdajhhdajhgaffgkkgjjggfkhfkkgha lhhlgsddkjldjkaalsdkffajgskaadghallshlhdajklkdsskl jsggdhashjjhhlaadkhgafdkhdjsdgjfagfhkdhfafsdjghlsg gasajhhhakkfdflajalaahfhdkjskflakkdjfjllghaahggllf jajkjfgjfggghsddkhlksaljfddlkkhkjldfsahflljkgagffa ahdajhgffghhhhljdfsjslfsalkgakkhdaagafdsffdjshgdjs jjaghlldajjkjasghhkfsshhhjfffasslgslajhsfgskkjfdas ddadaljjgsgkldlhhshhasksffdgasjgahfdfhlfsjsdgfgkld lfgjlhljgdgfgsgsgjhkkhkalhhlghaahhadsjjaddhhlhkdls ajsaaklfsglsjkdshfjhlllgsghaakhkkhdhadgkkgldddfhgd dhshhjglgalsfddklgahkfakdflhsfhhllfhsksklhjahsjgdk lghfdddfllkadjjajkfhskklfdgldjjksassgkgalshldfhasg ghfgdsggfsdlskjhjfjgkaghjsgfkldgaksjsfhjshaghsjkka aaksjkljkhdjjdlhsghljhffaggahjdhgfhksssfjflkskghaa agagsggjkdsjslshfsasjlaasahlallfgdgsfgglksfahsgshd jadkdglakfgklsdllgddkgaslsaslahskfsfhlkhhhadaglkfk llfkagldgahfkkdsgdhsfghafsljgglshlalakkhjfhdhllfla jlkkjldhljjfldhgjgkfshfjdagahghhkhgghkdllfgglskahl kffdhjklkjdlflkdfjfsfglgkhaahdashfhkafsjdhhladjfaj hglffakkjkgaggksshfaslhdkskjhgshkslkhslljdgsljldks ffdgsajaksdldhhlafklafsdjhdkhaalkghasdgsgakakggfka gksgshhsllaahlgjdajhsffsdklgkalfgkfksjdlgdfadksfkd hasskgsljaghfakgdgkjgdsfhjlllhjffdfhhddkhgsfdlllhh jdkhfsgshfhfffldaskjfflhdfflssdlfgjgflkakgdjafjkhg dskhjlfsfjkafjdgdhgklgkkkdafsasaggashajjaassghllas kkafsljkkgljldsjskdkkasjssajjkkhhjdhjklhgljhldshak adklhkjghsgafdkfhssdlhkldasjhjsllkjghkfkdhlhhdjskg aasjhdfgsjalkglkdlhsdaagkgfdshdahdljdjkjldffjlkgds fljllfaljaddsdaladshflfjskdghlffdkalhsfhahljahfhgh fjgsssddldaajhllgjdaldsgjshggsdfgkaahadgkalfsjadjf sffsjlgkhfddldhklhljjgssffjhgkjkahhsjdsgdfkakkgdls slhaddkdssdfsgddakfajsdjddkakshsggkfgdkfhljdgkljfj flklsdhhdkadljsffflgjjjdklkajfhkaadgshhkffhdhfafag hhfdgkjjfkfgfjlsjdakgkkfahhgashdjlgggjdkfsfasgghjk aalkggsjhsfljljssaaalkaflsdghkghhksdjjjlaakafhdlkd kgahakldhshkksghgkffkjlskfgjjjjjfllsslaslajfggaaks hhlgfkjjjgjjlsjgdkkjdhdkhdjdkajgllgkagagfshlskdgsh kdalhafffkdglafflfdggdlgsdgglfhgfdkshdhlhgglkdlhdk lsflgkksafhljsjkgaakdjdkdhkkaffkjahshfgjslhsdgdkkd lhjflsjjlajfkhljdlasgfkaagklagklksgkkfsagjkdghjagg lajkskdjaahfjhdaaahsjjkafajlsfgdahdhllgljhkgklgafa klafhjkfkjkghffkhsasjhgglslgagjdkggslfshghfgdjkgjl kdjkdsllglkhskjshhfsgjgkljhlflksjhjdghgsgafsaaddhg glgsshljdsfhldhkhhjssakafgkdhaslskklkajgaljksfllag kfslsakadkaksfkhahfaaalhsglgfkgdflgfhahljsahkgklff lsffdjgghkaljksskhldsldhhdjhglladdlsljdlfgklddkfla fgdlfaglkjskhlshdjdsdjajljsdfslsdhgkalgkagjfgjdfga jjjffdhljglfjhkadajggkadlgkssjasjklfkffjfjhgaldsll ajdagfllflagdhlffgjallkjffdgkffjdjdjgsflklkddlalaj gsksdhdgdsskfhlafhghjadasjsjlffjkjhafhkkjhkkhajfdk gffadjhsfhkfdfahadddsfahslgsjgasfasllkksglgadkdgsf slhhkddhldsfsddhkhjdhflalljgksfhslaafljshkkjldjsdg gsfglfdffkhsshhggsggkgajgaadhgfjsgadsddhjlfhkalgsd jhgggdasgadfklkhhhdskljjajjkddjskgdjkahssflgdhahfk asgkhddhjgsgdsgsjafjldghffllddsdddjakkdagjjdsffkga falddldhlsdkgsfljaahfkgkgsffklghkjkahgsjjkfllfdasj jjksjksgkjffdsllagahjgahjljdkgjgglgdsldflhljasgjdd dllddsflagsakafsffgfaaffjhkflggdsljgfjdkjdlsfjslfj fhkhldldjaakgfdljllkjkhsdaakgfkfksffksfggffjdgdadj dafjfgdagkasaghfsgkgdlhlkgshdalaaslkalslkdjsssdjfa jdldfagkffahalddshaddsadldakkggfdhfgjdghhkldgdggaa adgjkahhlgdfsafjaaadsdgsgfldsjasjhhhjhsghdagkjlhkj klagagsksjsaslaksfkjkdflffskjfdfadfhlddkdshljkaffa sljdshddgfjhglasalhshhkkfshljsklkhsfjlfkklddhljklf dllsaaalaggglgkafkasjfhhlsfgdlfskfkssdjjjahsfkgjaf llgsakklddlfkdkdsslhjhaaadksagffggdaagdddajajddfhd slaksahjskasdhdjlkslfakksfjlllfglsdksajjffsjhffhgl fskadahgdlhjgsdhafkdfdaflsfsjhjgkjdffgaassddhjhdjk ddkafdfflkgfsjfjsahhlllaagalhhsjsdlfhshkjdashhghgf kshjgagagadkdfddghjlfkglkdgsladshslaljahsgdkgsfhfd dkfsjaghdgjkflgjfasslkdgdjsgdlkskahhkggalakldahdgs hadfksdjkkahsjldhhjddfsdjlhgljhkshallhsjhglggalghg ahhafdlsfgagglkasfjlkflffgssfahgsljlglggfdjjaslhhd ddhfkflglajghlaflllfhfddgljjlfslsjsahdjsfglfjgljsg dghsskfdjfkkgsghhjkgjdljlshkjdglasghalsafjfgaflgsa jlldaldlaghdhkdsljljfhhjasgjslflggkkjhkhfjdjhaalad fagdkgfjkjfsjghdlflhhggdflgasdgalsksfjfhgdgahkfkjf ldjlhafgafkgfjagslhddjfsdaldagjkaslgflladahlfkkada ssahlfhdlgkfgghagsggkkkdglfhhkahagladsagdjldjjsafj daahjshdhahfjhjdsalglgldfdkfgjfglakhsjhsgllkaldlls kdahkjkgkfkgagakkldjkadgajgkakdgdafkdflajhhdshhffk shalkaslffjkglalfsjlaslaksgajhfhklkhdaakaadsakhjfj hghkaldgafahddlhgsaklkfhjfjdddajlaakhkfgfjgjkkkshk fghkaahjhsadghdjfdafalfkaakhgsdasasgakgllggkglfkgg jkfjkhalsgksdlsgfkdlaadkljdasghdjldsdhkhghkfsjhhhd djfhkaklkdsshkffdsfafdfshdggajddgsddlldfhlfsjajshk hfhhkhkljdskjhhkdjhlkajdkggkjdkflgasjshdkffddkljkf jaajgjgglalgafjsdhljafdhdahhjgjfkadfakdakdhsgkkfaf skhjfadgslgkaghhalddkfflhhkkksfslhlgdhkkagjskfkfdh asadakssshflakgajlgsjlgsgsdfjakddgsahhhakgglgajhkj djdhdhkldjggsjajsaffkjjjgsflfljfkffksjfkddsgghsdfg kljkhalhsfssfkkkgllljsadsjskagdkgaddjghagsallsjfal fksjgssskfldjgkgsgjljfalklfkllslglskdglafllgkdklls lfjkgldffsfssjfdalghlssdghksagkassfglslggasafgafss ajssaaahhhfkhdlglskhjkakjlfdljkkhdhkdhjgdjhlfggkdl kllhgsddkfalkfkgjskshafhfkssksfjhsfhhalgajhlghlahd asgfsshfgkhgajlsfkfhgkgffgddhfddkljddsahjajafjahkk ldjghagljdjakhfgasdkhafaafdsgkljdskdgjahlgklkhaggg kksahdhddhadhlkdkfdldsdljdkhafjfglkdfflsalfkakddhs gskhhklkaalkffhhskkfklaslsfhgjhgshlfalfllhjlkshdjj agshfsssjaaaffhlhddksafsjhahaffggajlfajghfjafhjggf ahglaffjssalshshsgfkgagljallfffdjshhjsdasfddgjlghg afgksfdgajagfkdslkkglsdhfdhassfsgadjkklkdafjlsglad jsddjkfakhgfalhjfladdhssaddlsgasasfhgaagdflglfkkdd fjjlhhssjjajshkajklakjhgafsfggfdlhhjsfajlkklghjhfk hkgfkjkkhggjdsjgslafaffajsdkajshasddslffgjgajakkss sskaldljljlkhakssshdfsfdslskkfhakffsfklfdsksfhjahg skhlssklahsajlkhaddhajajafakdgfllggaldjjjlgssljflg hhdjssfalhlgfalhjljlhgsgdjgkgjjlgdjgjagaljahldffgd gsssdjhjjhssakhsjgjhjdggafdgkkgsfghjllfajdladglafa skasdgsalhkgdhghjhkhfjklahakfskadkladdllkjjaldfjhf kdhafgkhkjhadjlfjkdddaaaghsdhjfgkhlgfhlhksldasshdh kaddfhlhslgdfdgghddkkhhahffgfdjgakddsklldakdsdgajf hhslfjsssafgslfjfjlgfjfakdhldaagalhajaljklkaljsdfh hgfssadkahkskffhsllfdassdhjlhjdjsjgfaakhdgfdgsdalg lfgkkjjkfdddhjffdksfkfgjkjjfslgfhfsgfsfdalkjjdddls skjjgsfddlalllaalsgkghjhkfsjhgglshaafjgfksdggajdlh lghdfjgdhskjgahhlfhkgllgfdlgjllkgjssglfslggdjsakhl hkhgkjlajkkhhddhldjjajggjljggksjsdjsfafjdgsgaghald dgssfsfaflsgjjgjhkdgdkhjdfsldjakhljlkkgkfsajfkfafs dfflsahklfkaagfdkgsjfjlldhgakfhfsalfjkgsasaljdldjh jjlfgdaalalhahkjgahggffkjaskgkfdahslflkkgsjhgjkjhk lldshalagdkkfgahjgshdldjdsssdjgsllghsfhkasjhdhldff adgjkfhaaglggdkjaskjgalhdjfjfahakdjfgsjgakalkgjflh kkjjslsjsfhakkkfdddjkfdgskddfsjhfjkdlakassssdhjksf jasgsaagdjdjjldlaflssajfddfhdsghslgflasklgfgalfdah ddkljalgaldlsjljadaljdksgllgglhkjsllahhhjhhhlklahg hgsfhglfkjdgsskslfdjjhgjffsshjglsjggddlkggjjfhljah kdhlfshjgdaddjlfalslalshajskghskdlgadkadgjjahdkjak sfssjajjalkdfkgkhgffdlffhafaklahhkjlskfdlldljasfhl hjsdghsggaffgkljlgajlakkkfhgjdkfjahdgkjglkjldklfak jadfkkgjsfaagldadslgdkglfhagfjlsjgkhdhflfkldlgsgjg sfadlksadkgjgfagghfffaksafsdhsgajjfasahlkjjdjsgsff fhhjskdgdfgjhhdkfsjahgsgdgljhjjsssfgaafkjfgjgsdajs gggsddkdkahgjsglakkfgfssahjlgfjdgafhhljllljlfkskda kjjgfhjkkfjhfhlffkhfhgksfldaaakkjsgdakllhsgsffhjfj hkhksgfjdgglffdhsagkdasflgsklhfkklshgjakshagfaglfl djsjalhkdjfjgdjlfssalgfaadkgsfallkagkjhashfsakhlkj gfjjhahjsadkdgdglldkfajdlkfasajsfahkashagaflaskshk ffjgfsshksafgjgslkfkfljfgssafasglssahadagjsdhhsdkg sgjdaasjljsjlfksakhkkfjgjkkjksdkkkgfglhfkgjjsjsllj sgkfhlsjdlgahljaajklkglfshghskdhhshlfgjsgffsldfhdh llsskjkjjjdajlhghflfhlkjfgkjafshgahshjkddagsgkslhg djslssfdhfdfadjhadahfaghgaglgkffjdlgjkjsldhjdgllsk kfafgdkhsjksslkdsfaskdksahhkkkksghkfkkjsjlakljkhhd jklldshjjlsghfssfdhfhlsaasfhajldldljglhhjhkdgghggk gjsgksldssddflalahsdhadkadhlghfjhjfkhhsljglfsfalsf gfgajlsdhdskgfflkklhllshkhgafjfaflssffljjfllfkllks kdajgghkfgggljhdhlkfaakklljlafahfhkgkklgjsljddahdd dgagafsdahaksshahflajfgjslhljsdsfsajfsklafhskskhsf hdldkakjdhkshlskjlhddkkhjjjhhklghhdljagslddhagkllg jfllhdhlglasgggjaddahhffahgsafhdlsjhgddhjghhskafsg jdjljfgjdhsaflldjjflsflflajhakfjjajfgjdsghksffdaag skgfsadhflhdahgggagklfhhsahladklssdfskgdsajdgflkhs hajfgalldfshgsffkfdlkfdhfajhfgksfjlhdgsalfdfgfdhdk kdhldgdghksllaslhdkkhajsldjafddagffgadllffgalfaakl ffjjfkdajafkdslhldfkhfhkfssgksajgkdsfsdddhljaajjkk gjlfdslagsflkhddjfjjllskaklhajgkkjslfjkjfkshlhldgf fjfadfhkjasjsjflhdakskakfakjsgahsfdlakfkfkflhgffgh lglhfglasajfdghshfdjkaakjjkllldffkggsjkjjdhskjalfd gagjldflhdhhjlkggjjdahfgaakkdkdghkjhsfkddhfhhjjjhh safkagfghgaahkflfhsdagaljdsldaljlakdjhakkdkhfkflsl jhagldlhklffhfsgljggjgahgakaaahshkfhkdsadkfdgadjak gjjgjldsfdjflsjjalhjklfjaldkgllkjhdfgklhhskfkgdkgg sghasjajkahjjadgllgagghgdfkllffdgkdljgjskslhdlhhgj lkkhdkdlgjhlsakshgslkllkdkjdfajhslahklassajhakagdj daaljhjgdlkkflddljfglfajljdlghdskhkflhlsagkggkdhad aalajdjjhkshhdslsfadggdsfhdsdgggaslajlafggljfjhhlh jgdajkssshgglkddldldllfkahfghldhgjaghghksdajjdfjhl fsakdakalljgsljddfajljkakagdlflsajsssdjkfhskgdhkda kskfddhgssskhsffgdladalhhkhlfsjsshadadkldljfkjkhld afllkdfallkgjfhkafsdllkglsdhddgjgkfladglkhjjjlaala kgfjafshlsgfdgslladkfdslfsfgfkjfjdffakfjklsaljakjk shhgjaffhjlgkgkkajsffddhdaahkdjsgdhgglaffjlgkjfasj klkhlaajddakjddahalhslhhksjgldalkglhsdhlfashghjgag ghjadsdljlalhljhdakafskkfjaghhadfadajffkhdhkhjljjk sfjsdljkfjdgddghhjldgfkjdlskfjllkslsljaaghsjshsljk jglfkdakghagssjssksklskghshadlfhfakajksjdgkggglsha ahjgdfgaashjsslfdsgglkskhdjdgslfkhgggjddhjsahdgdls sfglddsggaadghllflhhgkasgjslgglglakasgggljjjajhksh jdgllddfkkkhkffklldlsdgsfjfshasajslsfalhhhgdgklhga fkhldfjgfhkkfdjaaskhgjdsggkshfgflhhlahjlkjhskffash sjsflgadakhfgaslgkksdfkgljflgjkhfllhslhjglklgfaall lhhhfsdlhlfdladakkdsgdddgjglffdgjjladhjdssgdhllssk ahdlfggsahjfgllajsjlljdddfhkhdslfghdddghjfhfshasfa fkhdasksahlsgghkkdkslglhkldfgjfjlgfafjdaglhfsgjsdg gsagfajfldadlsahjkgdssdhldgdsaljhfjgdgkgaljhaffggl sallskhgkslgllhshskgdkdkgdsjhkfsafahhslkfakjhljhgj kkgdafsllllgkjfgjlkssadjhahaksddgffhkfgjskadjsgskj sljjjjhlakhfgdgjajjkjlgkhadshlkafdaafsdjlkkkglfhal allshalfgjghsasdhfdajgkshkhlgsgdkkjkhhhfghsklsjsjg aaslhgasdsjjdfdaglsjlgglhajgajgjhgdjjfasdsskghafah hffalgkgjsfgfshslhkklgssaalasjjllglalkjhhkjshadjjh hfdhfddkfhhdfgklshalffsdhfaglskddsgagkddkakdhhhjsj gafakhlfhljajsahadhllgaslhfhkjglllkljggakhasdshhdh fdfjkkjflgajksahhhgfkalslkffaglfdjsfhkldhshaslgsjs dkklsshghfsdkjlsssdskadlafkkakssghflhghgssfskshgsj llkjjgghklkjdagallaggkalalsflagddjdfshjldjskkgajdf ggaalsakdhkgjsgsdlaafahkalhdhkjfgjdsaahdgfaldakffk asjffafhdjaaklkaafjjhakasdlklhfgkkhalgsfsdljlkhjda glkshhkkajkkgdafaadfjljggkaaaskhgasdddfldkjgjkakda jhgalddhajsgfjajgggjfhkdgffadlgfhffgalahlaaadgsslk djhflhgfkjakkjlfjlkjjfdgahksgslfjjahlfsdgdlhjjahla gshghfjglffsgsshjdkdssdskgghlgafkkjasjsljalkdfhajd gsgfgldahksjahlshaggsjfjklfslffgaalfkahfjljgsjahjk jgflklgsdgfggllglsdfhlgkkjahkhhsjlgssdlffjhdkdsshj jhljgffsggajjfglggjsssfgjfggkdlhddljfdklahhklsdsjd flhahfdsdkfgkhljlhhhfhhakhhlasjkhaksafdhsskhgjshjf asjkfgfhjdjjlhfgjkjhlkafhkddjddhkdsallsldsdklfggkj fsafdjadllkflgadkalsjlfhjhakhasgakgkhhsldssdsaljak ljjdddljkakhdfsjldflslljkhdhhhfgjggafaajgsflhsskkf ajhlgfflflgjsssakaskjkhlldlgfhadskjdgfkadaalgfkjgk flhhljskkhgdkfgadgjjgjjdfjdhkkjkghkkajskkkfsgjjhfg ajsjlgskhhhsfssjffgglffgdhdsjjgdfldlslkddjgdddhssg sfjjfkkfdhgdjhkahddjahhglhgjkfsjllsaldgdljffsfklgd hskahhfalshaksdshsfdlhggsshjfghsgdhhjljksfgdjllgkk kgdalhjakshgllfaslddlahaggkdfgsfdjgahhkkljfhgghlla jfsalhdkkkshfjjafggssagfffsdlhjsjadadgsjkgldkffdhs jllfjagffgljghafgggjfsfhfjllhshjfsdadsjjjjsjhgshhg haajjsfdfffaaafahlfakgjghfffjhhffdalghgsjhjdsgsakl djsgkahaksfkahklhdgjjdaakskfsglhlfaagagafjafgghksd akglhjfhhhjlhjdjlsgsdaajgagsfjsdfkkkdadshgaghjadfk jhkdgjjgsgfjkklsaaagldssfjahfhhalgdlasdshfjggagsfl gfhdgklkgflgsggjjkdafhskjhkjdjashjjjlhsdlhfjddgdks lhgafhjhalajljfsfjghhllhfkdlggfhgllhdhffdgddjkjggk hgjahsajjjhhsldjdsgagjjahldjdkfjlklhfjfslssfdgjdsd dgldddgdsdjsdaghhsaagsgjafjsssshfskglshfhkassdalls ffhddgaalsskjlhdskffhggjadlglgglgfaffghhsfjdffllss fdkasdskfsaafdhfljfagkfffjhsskhlkdjjakjhfhjsdsagll ahjsggajkshffajlhagaskksjldfslfhslfadaladdjhjlsfkj glkdlaahsglkklgkkhfhfhgshsggjkskjhkhdgjlkfjfdlfgjg lgdjskhjhfjsfkdafsaskkjjlhgadlkdlhfjhlhaalhgkhgfjg fjglsdhkfghsalaghggsdlddfshalfaggddhjkhsskflajhglj faklhljffjkdshhggdfadlglfgfdhhsahafjdkssfdjjksksdf ahfslajssjjkgdjgjladdhldsalgfldhkfhghlkdgsgssjdsjj fjhsfagagldhkdahlkfsfljlglafkkdgsjlgdldgskajdjdshf djaglkkkldhdfhdllfjdsgfjghgllhaadklhdsasgsdhjfjhss sfskjglhddgfaakfhhshjdasdsgglhsladjljfajksadfhadda dffffkklkkdhgjgkggjjhhsgkgdfgsaldhdjsljslffhsfjhsh dlassdssssgadlfdhalsgagkadfkssgjfhlashgdffhhdkjjhl kaakhkgaslahafjagsshlglkjhlfakjjkfshgfgjhflakhslad hjshahksghjlakhfjjdagkfddsdkdhdjkllsdafgahhhjhhkas fasdgjjdakahfgljjfhlhkagjskkkjgglkafgllfgkgkfhjaks sljgsfgklahssskkflljsjlsgdgglhdakjagddgadlsjhkgfas fakgfdgsgafjjghjfgjhfkdlsdskffdkfkakghaaksadsldsda jlahfdksjaasggdlgsghgjkdsljshsjkfkjafjkkjghlsfakdg jdddakadjfkgahjdksadfakgsfajhksljhhlggdadjhsgflfaf dksdjglslafshhfhghhksaajffakkfjflsgjfkaksglhakhajg ggdjlsdsjhsdaahfadhsgdakddaafkffjhhldlalgdldhldsah kjkghklhjhgjdgslklhfsfagjaalggsakdfddlsjalkhljfjda dlgdlldkffalhgdjsfjkkkllsffgflhkgljkfsksajlfdsfgff fksffkdkdjddlhgasafdlkjgsdjsdkagjfsshhhdlllhajlkgf ljjsskgfkkdfhgkfjjdlhgfhhsfjsskaljkkhdakfhklajjhlf adafffjjdjdaaakkaksfshafgdfggghddfksddkgakdfhkffkl jajsajakgsdlldkafkdlkjdkhfhsgjajakfjlfaghkdjhhsksf falgkgjhjlfjaskgdadkgkdlkdshksjjhggjadhklhfakddgdd sdkladkgfhdadjfgldfhffhkjgdkhlhglljaksgdsgkghghdkg gghjsadlsjgahjldaglhgsfdlhalhjkagsfjhslgakdhhfshkf gdaskdfhfjkjdklljgfkasdhjkjakdjklfghagkkadafldfjdl fflkhgadkfgaksdlaggljslssdshdkgglalkahkkkjlkllfjgs alllshfjjllkggffksaagdhsdsldddgfgfgdhdggagdagdhlfd ffaffjfdhdksghdhfadhskgdaggsfadddhkagkhjdjlsfsdkas hhhlldhjdfaagakfgasjgggsgkskajlklkslhffahsfsflalga aahldaahgshgksgkhlhjaggadsglsjdgdsdkldhdaklglhgslk fgsgksgfdklghlkahjjgfhkaahdhflslfdgshsaafsdkdsjajh akkks

Wooooot :d

dat spam

Hadley
09-20-2013, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the heads up Cohen, get better soon, Wizzup!

Itankbots
09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Awesome

euphemism
09-20-2013, 02:46 AM
-snip-

https://github.com/officerBarbrady/SRL-MultiMiner/blob/master/MultiMiner.simba

Please don't. It wasn't cute, and nobody wants to have to scroll that much after clicking the show/hide button.

Daniel
09-20-2013, 05:00 AM
however, as I understand it, he has been ill, so it's hard to say when he'll be able to make the changes.

Lol, ill? Is THAT what he's been telling you? :p

PwnyJJohn
09-20-2013, 12:16 PM

Gald to hear :P. Been looking forward to the release. Get well soon Wizzup!

Olly
09-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Although it should be known that SRL-6 is not finished, far from it :p but it currently in a state where it can be released :)

Coh3n
09-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol, ill? Is THAT what he's been telling you? :pIll, hurt, busy, IDK? :p Either way he's been unable to add the files.

JennyCocoX
09-20-2013, 03:20 PM
Dear SRL community,

As you all know, the SRL team and I have been busily working on SRL-6 for quite some time now.
I hereby take full credit for
1. any code included in the SRL-6 update, that has not been accredited by any person or persons of primal authority.
2. any code unsigned and unrecognised by the SRL development team will be credited to myself and no other person or persons.

Should conditions 1. and 2. be met both, then the code will be credited to myself and no other person or persons of interest. The unsigned work will either be signed by a responsible moderator or myself - recognised as unconditionally trustworthy by the majority of members and fully able to edit SRL-6.

In a case of rule breach, I hereby immediately revoke this statement.

Sincerely signed,
Jenny

Ian
09-20-2013, 03:28 PM
As you all know, the SRL team and I have been busily working on SRL-6 for quite some time now.
1. any code included in the SRL-6 update, that has not been accredited by any person or persons of primal authority.
2. any code unsigned and unrecognised by the SRL development team will be credited to myself and no other person or persons.

Should conditions 1. and 2. be met both, then the code will be credited to myself and no other person or persons of interest.

Sincerely signed,
JennyCocoX
Please stop it with your spam.

Mark
09-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Just get out.

she's/he's not actually done anything wrong i've just got a feeling that she/he is cooking something up :stirthepot:

Zyt3x
09-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Dear SRL community,

Should conditions 1. and 2. be met both, then the code will be credited to myself and no other person or persons of interest. The unsigned work will either be signed by a responsible moderator or myself - recognised as unconditionally trustworthy by the majority of members and fully able to edit SRL-6.

Sincerely signed,
JennyDear JennyCockX.

Thank you for contacting the SRL community.

In order to receive credit for the code in the SRL include, you have to understand what line does what and understand the mindset of what the include files are supposed to accomplish, in addition to actually writing the code. Credit is only added so that if people find something in the code that they do not understand, they will instantaneously know who to contact in order to learn what line does what. If you are 100% sure you understand each and every line, as well as the mindset that is required for the future of SRL as well as SRL-6, please send me a PM and I'll do whatever in order to entitle you with our magnificent "SRL Head-developer Master9001"-title, which has yet to be awarded to anyone.

Sincerely signed,
Axel

Kevin
09-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Dear SRL community,

Actually I had no idea you were remotely working on a private commit based project.

Sincerely signed,
Jenny
That's quite interesting. You do realize SRL is a non-profit based project and is actually only detrimental monetarily? Now that you have taken claim of some faulty security based code, I would like to inform you of the security flaws inherently accessible that you have apparently introduced and would like your contact information for the upcoming suit I would like to file. You are taking claim of all that code, correct?

JennyCocoX
09-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Actually I had no idea you were remotely working on a private commit based project.

That's quite interesting. You do realize SRL is a non-profit based project and is actually only detrimental monetarily? Now that you have taken claim of some faulty security based code, I would like to inform you of the security flaws inherently accessible that you have apparently introduced and would like your contact information for the upcoming suit I would like to file. You are taking claim of all that code, correct?

Dear Kevin,

I kindly decline your offer, even though I am sure you would look great in a suit. :)

Best,
Jenny

digitalninja
09-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Woot Woot! My daily checking this thread is paying off! Praying for a speedy recovery for Wizz Wizz Wizzup!

Spartan 117
09-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Good to hear! it's been difficult scripting rs3 with srl-5! can't wait for the release!

gaspola
09-22-2013, 09:43 AM
excuse my ignorance but now coh3n said he finished doing Srl6, for what is expected now? someone can 'tell me?
ty

Daniel
09-22-2013, 09:57 AM
excuse my ignorance but now coh3n said he finished doing Srl6, for what is expected now? someone can 'tell me?
ty

Just waiting on lazy Wizzup?; to actually make the release of Simba. We need to constantly message him in order to get the latest Simba and SRL!

J J
09-22-2013, 01:38 PM
Just waiting on lazy Wizzup?; to actually make the release of Simba. We need to constantly message him in order to get the latest Simba and SRL!
Great :) Is there any news about SRL Stats? I've been working on statistics for my own scripts in the past few days and managed to get it working alright. And that is with my limited amount of knowledge, I'm pretty new to web development. Obviously SRL stats is much more complicated but it really adds value :)

http://puu.sh/4xqLv.png

gaspola
09-22-2013, 11:41 PM

thanks for the quick reply now all users srl will send a message to wizzup for release: P

Daniel
09-23-2013, 01:14 AM
thanks for the quick reply now all users srl will send a message to wizzup for release: P

Yep. That's what we need to do. :) We need to show him that we want Simba, and we want it now!

rj
09-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Yep. That's what we need to do. :) We need to show him that we want Simba, and we want it now!

It's my Include and I want it now!

(Any Americans should get this joke :d )

Kevin
09-23-2013, 05:04 AM

Why should I get it?

Tlachtli
09-23-2013, 05:32 AM

It's your Include, use it when YOU need it.

Call S. R. Elworth, 877-INCLUDE

(877-INCLUDE?)

8-7-7-IN-CLUUUUUUUDE!

armthehomeless
09-23-2013, 05:33 AM
Why should I get it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jY_ZP6gQiQ

Ashaman88
09-23-2013, 12:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jY_ZP6gQiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx4kDnVTS5w

That's my favorite one haha.

OT Great job devs!

Coh3n
09-23-2013, 03:57 PM
Great :) Is there any news about SRL Stats? I've been working on statistics for my own scripts in the past few days and managed to get it working alright. And that is with my limited amount of knowledge, I'm pretty new to web development. Obviously SRL stats is much more complicated but it really adds value :)The current stats system in SRL-5 has been working again for quite some time. It will also work in SRL-6. :)

Olly
09-23-2013, 05:31 PM
The current stats system in SRL-5 has been working again for quite some time. It will also work in SRL-6. :)

I think he is speaking about the actuall srl stats system, it doesn't add up commits anymore because it reached the max integer limit(over a year ago) or something and wizzup hasn't done anything about it.

gaspola
09-23-2013, 09:06 PM
@Wizzup? please do as soon as possible to put Srl6: D the whole community is praying you: (

JennyCocoX
09-23-2013, 10:43 PM
@Wizzup please make the possible sooner than SRL 6. Pray for us, because everyone gave birth to feelings of contraction

rj
09-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Lol poor wizzup?

Coh3n
09-24-2013, 01:07 AM
I think he is speaking about the actuall srl stats system, it doesn't add up commits anymore because it reached the max integer limit(over a year ago) or something and wizzup hasn't done anything about it.I tested it before I committed it to SRL-6 and it worked fine. Those were new variables, though.

gaspola
09-24-2013, 09:35 AM
if you might know by the end of this month will be released Srl6?
message addressed to all Directors: P

rj
09-24-2013, 09:41 AM
if you might know by the end of this month will be released Srl6?
message addressed to all Directors: P

All the information out in pretty much in this thread..

gaspola
09-24-2013, 11:03 AM
All the information out in pretty much in this thread..

yes yes I know: P but since Srl6 is finished at least they could tell us a date or contact wizzup to have it say: P

Olly
09-24-2013, 11:44 AM
yes yes I know: P but since Srl6 is finished at least they could tell us a date or contact wizzup to have it say: P

finished is different from can be released for testing :p

Ashaman88
09-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Well it seems its about time to get membership back and fix up me scripts. Will there be a guide on SRL6 or do I just need to play around?

Coh3n
09-24-2013, 03:26 PM
Well it seems its about time to get membership back and fix up me scripts. Will there be a guide on SRL6 or do I just need to play around?There will be a very small guide for sure, but you'll likely have to mess around to get a feel for the new commands and such. A more in-depth guide will (hopefully) come later.

footballjds
09-24-2013, 05:23 PM
There will be a very small guide for sure, but you'll likely have to mess around to get a feel for the new commands and such. A more in-depth guide will (hopefully) come later.

as soon as wizzy is free? :P

Free Wizzy?

Thanatos
09-24-2013, 05:30 PM
as soon as wizzy is free? :P

Free Wizzy?

#FreeWizzy2013 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=FreeWizzy2013)

gaspola
09-24-2013, 10:37 PM
There will be a very small guide for sure, but you'll likely have to mess around to get a feel for the new commands and such. A more in-depth guide will (hopefully) come later.

sorry to ask but can not 'be the whole community to take the test of Srl6? so we can easily find the bug?
or we have to wait for a long time?

Ashaman88
09-25-2013, 12:07 AM
sorry to ask but can not 'be the whole community to take the test of Srl6? so we can easily find the bug?
or we have to wait for a long time?

At least 6 more months, come back then -

I'll start playing around with it tonight

Coh3n
09-25-2013, 02:00 AM
or we have to wait for a long time?That's what this release is. It's SRL-6 beta. Problem is, it wasn't ready for even testing. It's going to be really soon now, so keep checking back. :)

gaspola
09-25-2013, 07:17 AM
That's what this release is. It's SRL-6 beta. Problem is, it wasn't ready for even testing. It's going to be really soon now, so keep checking back. :)

excuse my english: P but I know if at the end of this month is released?

footballjds
09-25-2013, 01:13 PM
excuse my english: P but I know if at the end of this month is released?

six months*

Element17
09-25-2013, 03:57 PM
To the people who keep asking when SRL 6 will be out...just relax and be patient. I mean surely they are working hard no need to keep badgering them about it....

gaspola
09-25-2013, 09:36 PM
six months*

6 month for srl6??????? are y crazyyyyy:( no pls

YoHoJo
09-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Uh oh, bonds were released!
Now we have to wait 8 months for SRL 6 so they can add bond support!

Sjoe
09-25-2013, 10:02 PM

U add it please

Ian
09-25-2013, 10:34 PM
6 month for srl6??????? are y crazyyyyy:( no pls

It's already been ~3, 6 more will go by before you know it! After all, they say time flies when you're having fun! :)

gaspola
09-25-2013, 11:06 PM

8 months :( ITS BADDDDDD NEWS :(

Hadley
09-25-2013, 11:25 PM
8 months :( ITS BADDDDDD NEWS :(

Playing legit isn't that bad...

RlagkRud
09-26-2013, 12:10 AM
I hope SRL6 is intuitive so we can fix up our code quickly.
I have so many ingredients ready to be botted to make $$$

yakkyigooconroy
11-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Good luck guys. Hope the testing goes well