PDA

View Full Version : AntiBan and Randoms

irmao0
07-26-2013, 06:38 PM
Is there any better anti randoms scripts out right now for 07 Old School. I haven't seen the bot accomplish a single random at all! I have to keep babysitting it, which then whats the point of botting.

bolshak25
07-26-2013, 06:44 PM
well the antirandoms are in the include. If you want them to be done better, then you have 2 options,
1) write a solver yourself (I highly doubt you'll do that being you're here just leeching)
2) Give one of the devs working on the randoms your account when it's in a random so they can write a better solver

irmao0
07-27-2013, 02:34 AM
1) don't judge people you don't know.
2) was a mere inquire asking if there was one. I will gladly contribute to this website anyway I can.

and lastly kindly do something productive or positive to society instead of sitting here writing negatively condescending comments.

NKN
07-27-2013, 02:38 AM
1) don't judge people you don't know.
2) was a mere inquire asking if there was one. I will gladly contribute to this website anyway I can.

and lastly kindly do something productive or positive to society instead of sitting here writing negatively condescending comments.
It was productive, he answered your question.

A negative comment can still be the answer.

Sjoe
07-27-2013, 02:58 AM
Lack of developpers working on osrs :(

Ashaman88
07-27-2013, 03:42 AM
Lack of developpers working on osrs :(

Well everything but randoms was finished and those are a pain if you either a) don't play osr much/at all b) there have been pretty much 0 accounts offered for testing (barring a couple of rare occations). :(

rj
07-27-2013, 04:03 AM
Well everything but randoms was finished and those are a pain if you either a) don't play osr much/at all b) there have been pretty much 0 accounts offered for testing (barring a couple of rare occations). :(
they could always be done in reflection too :)

irmao0
07-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Huge thank you to Officer Barbrady, Ashaman88 and Sjoe. That's all the information I wanted to hear.

Thanks!

samerdl
07-27-2013, 04:45 PM
they could always be done in reflection too :)

Would love to see reflection added to the SRL include, i got no clue how reflections works :-(.

But its around? http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778

rj
07-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Would love to see reflection added to the SRL include, i got no clue how reflections works :-(.

But its around? http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778

Yea, I think brandon posted a test script on page 2 or 3 you can test it, I think one of them displays your skill level

Flight
07-28-2013, 01:34 AM
IMO reflection would be nice for tile locating and accurate player walking. Everything else (namely random-solvers) I believe is definitely within ability if we could just restore the old solvers plugins for Simba. I would love to see this done.