PDA

View Full Version : Msn

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Here's the short story..

My brother got Msn 8 BETA and said for me to try it out. So he zipped the download he had and sent it to me. After trying to sign in i found out that i needed to register on the Msn site for it, first. I opened the site and it asked for Msn password, me, thinking i knew it, typed it in wrong around 5 or more times.

I re-installed Msn 7.5 and it usually used to have all my passwords saved on their'.. Now, it dosn't.

My three_plus_three_is_six account is in Lockdown and the only way to change my password on it is to go onto my xx_kane_xx account and do Forgot Password. But, i forgot the password to that, too.

So until i find out the passwords i can't go on Msn. I think my xx_kane_xx account is also in Lockdown as i've tried signing in to many times.

If my three_plus, etc, Account wasn't in Lock down i'd be able to go on Windows Messenger, auto sign in with it, send the password from Forget password on xx_kane_xx, reset that one, go onto that and do the same with three_plus_three..

*Sigh*.. Stupid Msn.

Any ideas? Lol..

Dark_Sniper
05-10-2006, 10:59 AM
get a new id for a while and it should become unlocked in a while...

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Aw, a while is a long time :p

The Un-Named
05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
I have all my passwords for most things the same/written down.

The reson there the same is because even if you knew me you could never guess it. The only way you could guess it if is you magically got my pc keylogged and got me typing it in but the only password I have to type in is my MSN password, and that's only if my internet goes down, and my MSN password is only used once. ;)

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 01:15 PM
My passwords are pretty hard lol ;) Normally 10+ characters wrong with letters, numbers and capitals + n/ capitals.

I manage to remember them, sometimes. But i have about 20+ combinational passwords. And i get them mixed up, too. hehe :p

Keen
05-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow, Kane, exactly the same thing happend to me, I couldn't get on my other account because I couldn't remember my password, so I had to go on to my hello98123@hot account and send the other account the invite but I forgot I couldnt get in, so I buggered the whole situation up. In the end I uninstalled it and installed the old msn and my passwords were still there saved. :)

Funny though how you had the same problemo.

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Yes, except myne arn't saved anymore ;(

Sdcit
05-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Keep guessing? hm... there has to be a method posted on google or something, ill look for you when i get back from school

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 02:48 PM
I can't keep guessing at the moment lol. If you guess wrong a certain amount of times it becomes Locked for a while.

Home
05-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Kane

i can give you one program what tells msn password who have visited on your comp...

EDIT: check PM

XxKanexX
05-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks, Home. I'll look at it now.

Edit: Excellent, it worked. Thanks Home!

Jagex_Fagex
05-11-2006, 05:53 AM
or, just try using the secret question. after it says sent to other email. click the i don't have access to it anymore....

XxKanexX
05-11-2006, 05:56 AM
or, just try using the secret question. after it says sent to other email. click the i don't have access to it anymore....
I don't know my secret question to either emails.

Jagex_Fagex
05-11-2006, 07:35 AM
haha :eek:

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-11-2006, 09:14 AM
dam unlucky tryed google or if its realy that bad i know a guy that will get it back for you $100 tho hes a rip but man hes good

phantombmx
05-11-2006, 10:13 AM
jive.. he got it back.......

XxKanexX
05-11-2006, 10:30 AM
dam unlucky tryed google or if its realy that bad i know a guy that will get it back for you $100 tho hes a rip but man hes good
You really need to start reading previous posts in a thread before opinionating. You've done it on numerous occasions.

And $100?.. For an Msn account? Tell him to go watch paint dry; He'll get more money from old grannies who pitty him on the streets than hacking back Msn accounts.

Home
05-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Kane gotted it back already....I was best once again...:o