PDA

View Full Version : Herb Identifier

Syntax
08-05-2013, 11:02 AM
I am not sure if I am allowed to discuss this here, if not feel free to move this mods.
I was thinking of making a Herb Identifier script. Basically what this does is turn your UNIDs into their respective herbs by using a NPC called 'Zahur' in the city Nardah (in the desert) for 200gp each herb.
Update: Script is almost finished. Will take about 2 days from the 13th to optimize and refine the script.
Will post a video with the thread to show how the identification process works.

Hoodz
08-05-2013, 11:27 AM
i think you can identify them now with ids since we have reflection

Syntax
08-05-2013, 11:48 AM
i think you can identify them now with ids since we have reflection

Yes sir, I realize that. This is more from a stand point if you want to sell the herbs to someone. You can't prove to them they are a particular herbs (nor would you want to tell them your using a reflection client to find IDs). This script provides a way to identify herbs in the desert for 200gp instead of trusting someone to do it for you that has the required herblore level.

J J
08-05-2013, 01:34 PM
200 gp per herb seems to be too expensive.. When I checked out the prices on http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices there were close to no herbs where the difference between unid and cleaned was 200 or more gp.

You can prove it if the buyer has a full inventory except a noted unid of the same type and some cash. Then you can just trade your unids. They would need to know what unids they have though.

I think people would be more interested in a script that draws on the screen what herbs someone is offering in the trade screen and what herbs you have in your inventory. That is both possible with reflection.

FearIsNotAnOption
08-06-2013, 09:21 AM
I think people would be more interested in a script that draws on the screen what herbs someone is offering in the trade screen and what herbs you have in your inventory. That is both possible with reflection.

This.

mikeey_z
08-09-2013, 03:39 AM
how would you go about doing that?

Flight
08-09-2013, 04:40 AM
I agree with what J J said, but adding on to that, I'd recommend waiting until we have an official include up and running for OSR-Reflection.

Also, if I may ask, Blakebn2011; by chance do you have a history with RS private servers? Your name looks quite familiar...

Syntax
08-12-2013, 08:46 AM
I agree with what J J said, but adding on to that, I'd recommend waiting until we have an official include up and running for OSR-Reflection.

Also, if I may ask, Blakebn2011; by chance do you have a history with RS private servers? Your name looks quite familiar...

A bit with projectrs07. I think you know me from when you told me off about Pinkys pest control script

ADreamer
08-24-2013, 08:06 PM
this should be done then people selling the herbs unchecked , we could make killing :D