PDA

View Full Version : Anything that we could still use? (non random related)

DannyRS
08-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Anything we could still do that's not random related ?

Kevin
08-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Are you asking in reference to individual portions of the include or in reference to scripts that could be useful?

DannyRS
08-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Are you asking in reference to individual portions of the include or in reference to scripts that could be useful?

Was thinking more include, but if you have a script suggestion throw away I guess

rj
08-05-2013, 09:28 PM
Well we do have reflection now so I guess theres some reflection include stuff to do :d

DannyRS
08-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Well we do have reflection now so I guess theres some reflection include stuff to do :d

Ooo really? I've been away way too long, does SMART support it or is someone doing it solo?

Sjoe
08-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Ooo really? I've been away way too long, does SMART support it or is someone doing it solo?

check out the smart8.2 thread.

rj
08-05-2013, 09:38 PM

smart 8.2: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104778
Reflection for oldschool, opengl for eoc

xtrapsp
08-06-2013, 10:57 AM

Why have you been gone? :(

DannyRS
08-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Why have you been gone? :(

Was finishing college, then bit of a holiday, now trying to get into challenger in League of Legends ^^ but I'm getting bored of it tbh

Kevin
08-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Was finishing college, then bit of a holiday, now trying to get into challenger in League of Legends ^^ but I'm getting bored of it tbh

You're diamond? Impressive. I don't think I can make it that far yet myself :(

As for the APIs, the main things are reflection for 07 or OGL include for EoC.

Le_don
08-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Anything we could still do that's not random related ?

Counting the amount of items in a bank slot currently relies upon converting a tpoint into a Bank Tpoint of Row, Col and then Row Col into bank Index.. Perhaps you could put into one function requiring only X and Y?

DannyRS
08-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Counting the amount of items in a bank slot currently relies upon converting a tpoint into a Bank Tpoint of Row, Col and then Row Col into bank Index.. Perhaps you could put into one function requiring only X and Y?

Sure, will do

edit: does
function GetBankIndexItemAmount(const Index: Integer): Integer; not work?

Le_don
08-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Sure, will do

edit: does
function GetBankIndexItemAmount(const Index: Integer): Integer; not work?

I think to get the Index you need to get the row and column first from x, ywith 'MSTPointToBankPoint' and then from bank point to an index point with 'BankPointToIndexPoint'.

Either way an x,y for these things would be better.