PDA

View Full Version : Security Guard

moneyman331
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
I didn't see this when I ctrl+f'ed through the forums. I don't use SRL randoms anywho but if it's in and working, I'd like to propose an optional solver solution that's much less botlike.

When the security guard approaches you attack it then quickly talk to it, allowing you to damage it without it striking you back. Repeat until it's dead.

While the "solution" is a bit longer, it should be fairly straight forward to write from preexisting scripts and hardly anyone will question if you're botting if you solve it in this way.

Le_don
08-10-2013, 12:58 PM
I didn't see this when I ctrl+f'ed through the forums. I don't use SRL randoms anywho but if it's in and working, I'd like to propose an optional solver solution that's much less botlike.

When the security guard approaches you attack it then quickly talk to it, allowing you to damage it without it striking you back. Repeat until it's dead.

While the "solution" is a bit longer, it should be fairly straight forward to write from preexisting scripts and hardly anyone will question if you're botting if you solve it in this way.

Seems more bot like to me..

Flight
08-10-2013, 01:09 PM
It seems like skillers would get the shaft here. Sorry, but no support from me on this. As always you're welcome to make this and implant it yourself.

abeeha
08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey there! So I wrote this up a while back to work my private cooking script; it will detect when a strange plant is near to your player and will handle it accordingly. Because of the way this works it's best to have this included in the script itself as opposed to the SRL-OSR include. This is just my way of going about handling this random event, it's not official but if you'd like that extra security in your script I'd recommend it.