PDA

View Full Version : 99 Fishing & Cooking

Flight
08-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Got 99 Fishing and 99 Cooking from Monkfishies and Al-Kharid Cooker so wohoo for me. My first two capes in OSRS. I didn't get a shot of the 99 Cooking because I was out while the script ran, but no big loss there. Both skills 90-95% via Simba, 5-10% done by hand while creating those two scripts.

http://i.imgur.com/OF8EI1A.png

Sjoe
08-09-2013, 02:17 AM
Grats man :)

Good job on avoiding bans :p

rj
08-09-2013, 02:18 AM
CONGRATULATIONS, all the way to 99 in both and no ban :D

Ashaman88
08-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Awesome man congrats!

Ian
08-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Congrats Flight! That sure is impressive :)

Solar
08-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Congras Flight! I'm not far behind you. :P Loving the scripts.

Hoodz
08-09-2013, 11:42 AM
gz! what's next?

Solar
08-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Glad someone posted so I can post now (without double posting). I just got 99 fishing too. :D
Cooking next, and should be there in a couple, maybe a few days.

Flight
08-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Glad someone posted so I can post now (without double posting). I just got 99 fishing too. :D
Cooking next, and should be there in a couple, maybe a few days.

Very nice, congratulations! So are you left with a stockpile of raw monkfish / cash like me? :D

Thanks for the comments everyone. :smile: I dunno what's next on that list, for now I'd like to focus on scripts. Expect a handful (from many people) when the reflection include is up and running. :shifty:

Solar
08-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Very nice, congratulations! So are you left with a stockpile of raw monkfish / cash like me? :D

Thanks for the comments everyone. :smile: I dunno what's next on that list, for now I'd like to focus on scripts. Expect a handful (from many people) when the reflection include is up and running. :shifty:

Thanks. I cooked a bunch of monkfish before getting 99 fishing and had to buy some extra to get enough for 99 cooking. Will have a load of cooked monks though.
Good luck with whatever you go for next, and on your future scripts.
BTW, how safe is reflection in your opinion?

Flight
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks. I cooked a bunch of monkfish before getting 99 fishing and had to buy some extra to get enough for 99 cooking. Will have a load of cooked monks though.
Good luck with whatever you go for next, and on your future scripts.
BTW, how safe is reflection in your opinion?

Well I've crafted somewhere around 20,000 Nature runes using reflection walking so far at a bit over 500 runes-per-hour. As far as I'm concerned reflection has a much, much lower possibility of detection as opposed to injection.

Solar
08-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Well I've crafted somewhere around 20,000 Nature runes using reflection walking so far at a bit over 500 runes-per-hour. As far as I'm concerned reflection has a much, much lower possibility of detection as opposed to injection.

How would you compare the chances of being banned using reflection to the chances of being banned using full colour?

Flight
08-09-2013, 04:51 PM
How would you compare the chances of being banned using reflection to the chances of being banned using full colour?

Not knowing the full extent of how reflection works I can't accurately answer the question, only give an opinion. Based on what I've learned of reflection I don't see where it would ever be detected; there are no modifications to the client itself, only the loader which is all SMART really is. So if my understand of it is correct then there is no more of a chance of being detected from using reflection to get values from the client and run a macro based on that, than there is running a macro based on the colors your bot sees. AFAIK our method of reading the client, whether it's via reflection for client values or color for gather what's visible only, has no possibility of being detected.

If you should worry about being banned for running scripts worry about things like the script quality, it's behavior, the amount of time you run it, how long do you do the same task over, and of course your in-game luck as whether you're targeted by a random ban-wave from moderators manually banning, or if you've been reported by players and so on. It's not Simba, or even SMART that will get you banned; it's all of the small stuff.

Basketben
08-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Grats man! Awesome to see a 99 with 90-95% botting. I'm close to that on my fist skill now as well!