PDA

View Full Version : AutoTele

poopyscripts
08-11-2013, 07:35 PM
AUTO TELE
Features:
-Supports all regular teleports
-Semi working anti random(tele interference,red room)
-Easy to use GUI
-Custom graphics

Instructions:
Start with runes in inventory
Do a little math to see how many runes to use for the "Limit" setting

Known Bugs:
May recognize a red color as a random(tele interference,red room)

Upcoming additions:

v3
-Better antirandoms

Changelog:

v2
-Proggy
-XP counter

Please report any bugs or suggestions! Remember this is still in beta! :)

OSR script made by: xxpoopyxx

Download:

Sjoe
08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
grats on release, I think u mean beta btw, not alpha :)

Browsing thru script, looks very good! Hope I see more of you.

poopyscripts
08-11-2013, 08:43 PM
grats on release, I think u mean beta btw, not alpha :)

Browsing thru script, looks very good! Hope I see more of you.

lol thanks yeah i mean beta haha :)

Ahh i cant change that can i lol!

kevin33
08-11-2013, 08:47 PM
lol thanks yeah i mean beta haha :)

Ahh i cant change that can i lol!

Is there not a thread option to change the name/edit the name? I would suggest pming an admin to edit it for you. If I remember correctly, they have the ability to do that. Do this after you look at the thread options just to be sure you cannot do it yourself.

Sjoe
08-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Is there not a thread option to change the name/edit the name? I would suggest pming an admin to edit it for you. If I remember correctly, they have the ability to do that. Do this after you look at the thread options just to be sure you cannot do it yourself.

Yeah just report post with the desired namechange

poopyscripts
08-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Yeah just report post with the desired namechange

okay thanks! :)

Syan
08-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Worked fine with varrock, lumbridge and falador teleportation. But on camelot teleport it gets stuck at "Checking Randoms" after a few successful teleports. Just me having that problem?

poopyscripts
08-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Worked fine with varrock, lumbridge and falador teleportation. But on camelot teleport it gets stuck at "Checking Randoms" after a few successful teleports. Just me having that problem?

Yeah thats the bug... lol its because when you teleport sometimes you get the RE and stuck in that red room to pull the lever so i was working on making it solve that for you. The problem is when it detects something red it will get stuck at that until its gone :(

i am still working on a few things and will release an update soon!

restomental
09-13-2013, 05:15 AM
First of all thank you very very much for making this. I'm returning to RS07 after leaving and playing WoW for like 6 years. I'm also new to the bot/scripting scene. As I am not any kind of programmer at all I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this type of stuff but I am good at following directions so it's working well for me so far. I just have one major concern. Is there any way to get it to teleport faster? Like increase the clickspeed? Since I am not actually Afking while im doing this (im just playing league of legends, doing math homework etc) I took out all the anti botting lines, because I can just tab over and do whatever random once I hear it stops teleporting. I did a couple of tests and the bot only teleports about 14 times per minute even with the anti bot features off, while I can manually teleport 30? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

blaze20
02-02-2014, 12:59 PM
if i run this bot it mostly stop between the 5-30 teles, how can i make sure it will be doing teleports?

tony1424
06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
[Error] C:\Users\Desktop\AutoTele v2.simba(899:54): Invalid number of parameters at line 899
Compiling failed.

any fix for this.

MightylThor
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Im getting the same error as tony1424

Lipcot
09-03-2014, 08:46 PM
any fix for this.

Im getting the same error as tony1424

you do realize this is from 2013 right?

MightylThor
09-03-2014, 09:25 PM
you do realize this is from 2013 right?

Yes, could you please explain why that matters? What in this script has changed since 2013 that makes it no longer functional?