PDA

View Full Version : RuneScape Brute Forcers?

vinny13
05-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Do they work? If they do, where can I get one? If they don't, how else can I hack some people?

My stupid friends keep on hacking others, so I wanna hack them so they can shut up! These guys are hacking a good account like every 5 minutes, where as I am trying to get stuff with the les evil way by using SCAR (level 3's are noobs no more).

Thanks?

omgh4x0rz
05-23-2007, 02:38 AM
No, you cannot get a bruter here, and no one will tell you where to get one (if they even exist) this site is about playing against the system, not fucking smashing it and ruining people's hard work. We only auto, which hurts no one.

Brute forcing runescape will be extremely difficult because they have a maximum number of incorrect logins before you get shut out for a while. It could literally take you years to brute one password, so don't bother. Your friends are clearly hacking some other way.

whales
05-23-2007, 02:39 AM
SRL does not support "hacking" of others accounts. Read the statement by Fakawi on the home page

vinny13
05-23-2007, 02:44 AM
Ok sorry, now I know.

I know what my friends are doing, I'm just lazy. EVer heard of Habbo?

BTW, I read somewhere that if you get a brute forcer with a large list of proxies(like 8000 or more), it can work.

Some one might as well close this thread.

subz3r0
05-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Theres also ip hacking.......... dont ask me how you do it because i wont tell you