PDA

View Full Version : Best place to mine things like coal and iron?

vinny13
05-23-2007, 02:40 AM
Well I'm tired of power-mining copper in the East Varrok mine, so where else can I go that isn't crowded and can at least make a good load of iron in a shorter time period.

After you reach about level 40 in mining, tin and copper just doesn't do it anymore :duh:

JAD
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Pentti has a multi city miner and banker which can mine coal at lumbridge swamp, and it can mine iron at varrock east. rkroxpunk also have a varrock east miner out.

And for a LOT of coal, once you get to 60 mining, try a guild miner, there are 3 or 4 out.

I have a varrock west miner coming out really soon too :D

vinny13
05-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Ya, but where is the best place to powermine? Like a place with few people and lots of rocks like iron or coal?

Vagrant
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM
There are no places with FEW people... Rimmington kinda has few people, but it only has iron and gold rocks.

radioactive_werewolf
05-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Like a place with few people and lots of rocks like iron or coal
If there are lots of iron ore coal rocks then rest assured that there will be more than a few people there unless it's in the early morning hours and you're on one of the least populated servers. However the Rimmington iron rocks don't see much traffic. As soon as I got my guys to 31 mining and gave them an addy pick I sent them over to the west lumbridge swamp mine. Just because they can't get into the mining guild doesn't mean that they can't bring their radioactive_werewolf master a pretty good amount of coal. I've also noticed that there normally aren't very many people mining coal there and that since Draynor Bank isn't one of the higher trafficked banks that you can run the script during the day without your guys getting lost trying to bank.