PDA

View Full Version : Which RSPS should I make scripts for now

rj
09-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Too the few of you that like to bot on RSPS's or whatever what server should I do next? I don't want to do battlescape it's XP rates are insanily high for it to be worth my time. I have looked into Grinderscape but it appears they are somehow blocking simba from clicking the client or something (I am unable to make simba click anything on their client). Soulsplit is just annoying, if you get caught botting you get MAC banned and that's a pain to get around somewhat + I hate their bloated client(seriously they spend like a year developing it, like who cares if you can choose between 10 different revisions). Devious PK is an obvious no because it's a spawn server and parabot already has support for it. I prefer a server that has a downloadable client (more easy for workspace)

What server should I choose?

For those that are too lazy to read these are the ones I won't do:

- Soulsplit
- DeviousPK
- Battlescape
- Grinderscape(unless I can figure out why simba can't click on their client..)
- anything that Parabot already has support for (might aswell use injection if it's available it's not like any of the server owners can/will detect it)

Ian
09-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Soulsplit is just annoying, if you get caught botting you get MAC banned and that's a pain to get around somewhat

Does ss use a downloaded client or is it inbrowser? I'm just wondering because if I understand this correctly, a website cannot get your MAC address because it doesn't go past your router. If they use a downloaded client they could probably get it.
As for being a pain to get around, I know you can spoof the MAC address that your computer sends out, but the game may get your MAC address right from your hardware (If it has permission to do that). If it does that I don't think that you can get around it at all.

rj
09-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Does ss use a downloaded client or is it inbrowser? I'm just wondering because if I understand this correctly, a website cannot get your MAC address because it doesn't go past your router. If they use a downloaded client they could probably get it.
As for being a pain to get around, I know you can spoof the MAC address that your computer sends out, but the game may get your MAC address right from your hardware (If it has permission to do that). If it does that I don't think that you can get around it at all.

Download and website but their website client is funky

I don't like their client way to bulky I don't know why they spent so much time on letting people being able to choose between 317, 374, 474, 508, 525, 564, 613 and probably more... just like.. waste lol

Ian
09-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Download and website but their website client is funky

I don't like their client way to bulky I don't know why they spent so much time on letting people being able to choose between 317, 374, 474, 508, 525, 564, 613 and probably more... just like.. waste lol

Also I realized after I posted that SS can probably get your MAC address even if you use it in browser because it still downloads dlls to your computer that can probably get your MAC address. I could be wrong ofc. I'm just not sure why Jagex wouldn't also use this tactic if it were an option.

rj
09-02-2013, 03:26 AM
Also I realized after I posted that SS can probably get your MAC address even if you use it in browser because it still downloads dlls to your computer that can probably get your MAC address. I could be wrong ofc. I'm just not sure why Jagex wouldn't also use this tactic if it were an option.

Meh Soulsplit is debatebly Jagex, I wouldn't doubt it if Jagex was receiving profit from SS letting them stay up. It's kind of funky that all the servers around SS are getting shut down, and then SS is giving people coming from other servers GP/benifits in-game, and for a server of only 1000-1500 people on at any given time I don't know how they manage to pay 25 office workers and buy over 20 computers (half of them Macs) and rent the office out (which is a pretty good size). I doubt that many people donate.

braxton899
09-03-2013, 02:45 AM
rslegacy runite miner plz (:

rj
09-03-2013, 02:52 AM
rslegacy runite miner plz (:

Not what the thread said.

mrgrimboy
09-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Try making scripts for a RSPS call "Vanquish", like a boss killer of some sort with barrage would be easy but helpful.

http://www.vanquishrsps.com/forums/

Sjoe
09-03-2013, 11:04 PM
what about rs3

rj
09-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Try making scripts for a RSPS call "Vanquish", like a boss killer of some sort with barrage would be easy but helpful.

http://www.vanquishrsps.com/forums/

How many people play? are there randoms?

mrgrimboy
09-03-2013, 11:12 PM
No randoms, 200-300 online and growing.

rj
09-03-2013, 11:16 PM
No randoms, 200-300 online and growing.

It appears I already had the client on my computer :o sec let me load it up and begin scouting for things to bot

mrgrimboy
09-03-2013, 11:17 PM
It appears I already had the client on my computer :o sec let me load it up and begin scouting for things to bot

Please make a bot for killing Borks/Barrelchests. Would be a great moneymaker :)

rj
09-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Please make a bot for killing Borks/Barrelchests. Would be a great moneymaker :)

Meh just logged on to the server -.- if it didn't have like 10,000 XP per hit and a 100% player base for pking it would maybe be worth it :s
Displaying the tile position would have been perfect for perfect walking.. but I don't think it's worth it the XP rate is too fast and nobody skills

mrgrimboy
09-04-2013, 01:13 AM
Meh just logged on to the server -.- if it didn't have like 10,000 XP per hit and a 100% player base for pking it would maybe be worth it :s
Displaying the tile position would have been perfect for perfect walking.. but I don't think it's worth it the XP rate is too fast and nobody skills

I was thinking more of a PVM bot which is really "easy" to code because you just use barrage on autocast, pick up loot, bank, repeat.

Ian
09-04-2013, 01:55 AM
I was thinking more of a PVM bot which is really "easy" to code because you just use barrage on autocast, pick up loot, bank, repeat.

Unless you have experience writing scripts similar to the one you've requested I would refrain from saying that it is easy to code. It may well be easy, but if it was then why bother requesting that someone else do it? ;)

mrgrimboy
09-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Unless you have experience writing scripts similar to the one you've requested I would refrain from saying that it is easy to code. It may well be easy, but if it was then why bother requesting that someone else do it? ;)

Oh I forgot to mention, I'm extremely new to this stuff, just got back on after awhile. Want to analyze what he writes and see how it can help me.

Hoodz
09-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, I'm extremely new to this stuff, just got back on after awhile. Want to analyze what he writes and see how it can help me.

Things like walking is pretty hard for rsps :s

rj
09-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Things like walking is pretty hard for rsps :s

That particular RSPS actually has the tile position located in the top right corner of the screen, I could grab the text from there to return the current tile position and then I could calculate any other tile. For example if I'm on tile 2000, 2000 (Center of minimap is coords 684, 84 or something, each tile is 4 pixels across on the minimap) and want to walk to 2005, 2001 I would just do
function v_tileTo_Coords(Location, Tile:TPoint):TPoint;
begin
result.x := ((Tile.x - Location.x) * 4) + 637;
result.y := ((Location.y - Tile.y) * 4) + 85;
end;

It's a shame XP is so fast, quick writeup of walking:

{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
var
Position:TPoint;
function v_get_tile:TPoint;
begin
result := Position; // would have text stuff here
end;

function v_tileTo_Coords(Location, Tile:TPoint):TPoint;
begin
result.x := ((Tile.x - Location.x) * 4) + 637;
result.y := ((Location.y - Tile.y) * 4) + 85;
end;

function v_tile_walk(Tile:TPoint):Boolean;
var
Coord:TPoint;
begin
// stuff here to make sure the tile is on the minimap
Coord := v_tileTo_Coords(v_get_tile, Tile);
Mouse(Coord.x, Coord.y, 0, 0, Mouse_left);
Writeln(coord);
wait(500);
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
end;
begin
Mousespeed := 15;
Position := Point(3106, 3495);
v_tile_walk(Point(3095, 3495));
end.

I might make something walking related just because it might be soo easy lol

mrgrimboy
09-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Like killing Borks or Barrelchests. ;)

Justin
09-05-2013, 02:31 AM

Doesn't matter if it's a webclient, You need to accept the java applet that gives it full rights to your system, they can call a function inside their client to send the MAC address to their server.

Ian
09-05-2013, 03:00 AM
Doesn't matter if it's a webclient, You need to accept the java applet that gives it full rights to your system, they can call a function inside their client to send the MAC address to their server.
Thanks for the clarification :)

Pkboy
09-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Pkhonor dragon and dragone picker

hallawalla
09-19-2013, 04:24 PM
So you said about battlescape it has high xp rates?
not sure if you know this, but Agility(takes 8hours+)/craft(takes 3 hours and it fks ur hand lol)/mining(takes 8hours+)

also its the best rsps atm , alot of people want bot for MONEY , just try doing thief and everyone will use it for money trust me

Pkboy
09-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Pkhonor pleasssee :)

Twinki
09-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I've been writing scripts for 714 / 718's. Take Runelove or Rage-Scape for example, but I think it's only because I want something easy :p This server i'm working on is currently implementing randoms, kinda wanted a challenge to see if I can make a stable bot that can also solve randoms.

NoobAce
10-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Do you use smart for the servers? Or do you just select a client every time?

Zorgatone
10-21-2013, 05:05 PM

I'd like to know that too

Itankbots
10-22-2013, 03:29 AM

I'd like to know that too

newest smart makes it easy to use smart with private servers. before it was harder

weequ
10-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Spoofing your mac address isn't necessarily hard. I guess it depends on your network card. I can do it in control panel throgh the device manager. (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)
I used to change MAC address so my isp would give me a new IP address and I could even change the MAC address back to get back my old IP address.

scrip writer1
10-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey i had a question do you teach people how to script for rsps like could you teach me how to make a basic fishing script?