PDA

View Full Version : Missclicks

djborec
09-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Well I ma using SRL-OSR with SMART 7.2 and geting lot of missclicks.

Also tried with HumanMMouse,MoveMouse and other mouse function ,but I get missclick on every mouse function...

I tripple checked mouse coordinates when calling function and they are correct !!

But I still get this problem :(

Missclick work like this:

Mouse on way to correct location click and then continues to correct location but do not click there. Even if I use MoveMouse then GetMousePos to check if its in correct location an then click there still get same problem...

I added lot of failsafes to script ,but when script randomly click on minimap I can easily get lost or stuck...

rj
09-12-2013, 03:06 AM
If it's getting lost or stuck then the script colors are bad -.-

Sk1nyNerd
09-12-2013, 04:19 AM
did you drag the target window to the appropriate screen before picking your click coordinates? that could result in it off clicking? otherwise what he said ^ if your trying to find colors

djborec
09-12-2013, 04:49 PM
If it's getting lost or stuck then the script colors are bad -.-

Script colors ? I am just simply clicking on spell position which is fixed and has nothing to do with finding colors ? Whats with colors there ? I check DTM for spell before clicking on it.
And missclicks are not happening only there ,but everywhere I move mouse to FIXED position I manually insert as parameters of functions into script while writing it.

did you drag the target window to the appropriate screen before picking your click coordinates? that could result in it off clicking? otherwise what he said ^ if your trying to find colors

Sorry but this is basic knowlage and yes I for sure did it ;) I am not that dumb.

samerdl
09-13-2013, 01:00 PM
post the script?

Sk1nyNerd
09-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Script colors ? I am just simply clicking on spell position which is fixed and has nothing to do with finding colors ? Whats with colors there ? I check DTM for spell before clicking on it.
And missclicks are not happening only there ,but everywhere I move mouse to FIXED position I manually insert as parameters of functions into script while writing it.

Sorry but this is basic knowlage and yes I for sure did it ;) I am not that dumb.

just checking :P haha. well if u used a DTM check for matching DTMs under the Image menu in the DTM Editor, it might be possible you have a couple matching so the script is picking one and clicking on that (if you didnt use the DTM Editor to make your DTM i recommend you do). what do you have your range tolerance set at when moving the mouse? it would be helpful if you posted a snippet of code where the problem is occuring so we wouldnt have to assume these trivial possibilities.

djborec
09-15-2013, 11:07 AM
just checking :P haha. well if u used a DTM check for matching DTMs under the Image menu in the DTM Editor, it might be possible you have a couple matching so the script is picking one and clicking on that (if you didnt use the DTM Editor to make your DTM i recommend you do). what do you have your range tolerance set at when moving the mouse? it would be helpful if you posted a snippet of code where the problem is occuring so we wouldnt have to assume these trivial possibilities.

I use DTM only to check if there are enough runes ,so if spell exists. Then I use fixed coordinates to click on it.
And where it occurs? Everywhere I click..

Hoodz
09-17-2013, 12:35 PM
I use DTM only to check if there are enough runes ,so if spell exists. Then I use fixed coordinates to click on it.
And where it occurs? Everywhere I click..

try to add: if isuptextmulticustom (['your', 'uptexts', 'here']) then...

kriss1993
09-18-2013, 01:03 PM
I had the same problem what u just need to give the mouse bit time to move there
Mmouse(x, y, 6, 6);
wait(100+random(100));
Action...

djborec
10-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Noone of above helped.

For example if I use built it: GameTab(tab_inv) , it sometimes missclicks in setting and change my brightness etc...

I guess GameTab() is not checking for UpText..

Flight
10-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Noone of above helped.

For example if I use built it: GameTab(tab_inv) , it sometimes missclicks in setting and change my brightness etc...

I guess GameTab() is not checking for UpText..

If you have AL_Functions.simba have you tried using "AL_gameTab()"?

djborec
10-15-2013, 08:30 AM
If you have AL_Functions.simba have you tried using "AL_gameTab()"?

I am trying to find your AL_gameTab() ,but I could not.

When I tried to edit existing GameTab() with checking for UpText() , its sometimes fail ,because of unaccurate UpText reading from P07_GetUpText

Hoodz
10-15-2013, 09:49 AM
I am trying to find your AL_gameTab() ,but I could not.

When I tried to edit existing GameTab() with checking for UpText() , its sometimes fail ,because of unaccurate UpText reading from P07_GetUpText

i dont know what your problem is, but the al_functions works really good for me. maybe its your pc, like lagg or something?

djborec
10-15-2013, 03:27 PM
i dont know what your problem is, but the al_functions works really good for me. maybe its your pc, like lagg or something?

I did not find AL_Functions , where are they?

And no pc can not lag,SIMBA use 2-3% of my CPU and SMART like 5%...

djborec
10-16-2013, 08:23 AM
Btw I tried latest SRL , SIMBA v8.3 , used function MoveMouse and move is still moving sometimes to wrong position..

For example I move over spell ,then I check for UpText of spell if its correct ,then I check if there is correct color of spell (enough runes),
but its sometimes not working ,as I have logs turned on. In log I see uptext if not correct is found and sometimes I get up text of totally different spell. It only means there have to be something wrong with move mouse. Also tried on 3 different computers with same result...

Flight
10-16-2013, 11:04 AM
You might try using my updated SRL-OSR (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106039) instead of the official; it runs on Lape so you'll need to set your interpreter to Lape (Script > Interpreter > Lape) and it already comes with AL_Functions.simba. Give it a try and see if it doesn't fix your problem.