PDA

View Full Version : Phonebloks

Soviet Union
09-12-2013, 08:02 PM
oDAw7vW7H0c

Quite an interesting concept however I can't really ever see it lifting off :confused:

rj
09-12-2013, 08:26 PM
That actually looks really cool.. but I can see there being some compatibility issues I wouldn't think it would be 'simple' to just update your phone processor..(without having to buy maybe another part)

The Killer
09-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Whats this? an intresting post by soviet? :o ;) <3
Would be cool, except I doubt it would hit off. I like the concept but everyone is like "0MG iPHONE is COMING" and guess what, it comes in two models so you can see how much your parents love you (y)
On the other hand, I'm pee'd off with the nice price drop on the nexus 4 (making way for nexus 5?) only a month after me buying mine... looks like I lost out on £90 -.-

grats
09-12-2013, 09:12 PM
near impossible, a cpu connected by 4 pins? loioolololol

would be a nightmare to engineer, not to mention extremely slow

Thanatos
09-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Companies want you to buy new phones because then they get more money. If any of them did do this then they would charge a LOT of money.

Hazzah
09-13-2013, 01:37 AM
Interesting idea, but you're just moving the garbage around... If every 1 year I replace my "bloks" that houses the cpu, the battery and the camera and if every 2 years I upgrade all the rest of the "bloks" then I have successfully created extra garbage because now instead of upgrading every 2 years to a new CPU, battery and camera, I now do that every year while only replacing the rest of the parts every 2 years. You have created 1.5 the garbage you were trying to prevent.

apsara
10-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi .. It is very amazing to see....