PDA

View Full Version : SPS problem since Simba 1.0

GREEN GIANT
09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi Guys,

Since updating to Simba 1.0 i get an error "Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found"

I've updated my files and checked the SPS32.so is in the right place but still i get the error, I did notice the extension for SPS was

disabled in the extensions menu and when i enabled it i got the following error;
"Error in Simba extension (SPS Updater): Could not call proc

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Kevin
09-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi Guys,

Since updating to Simba 1.0 i get an error "Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found"

I've updated my files and checked the SPS32.so is in the right place but still i get the error, I did notice the extension for SPS was

disabled in the extensions menu and when i enabled it i got the following error;
"Error in Simba extension (SPS Updater): Could not call proc

Anyone else having a similar problem?

32 bit or 64 bit simba?

Spanky McMeat
09-27-2013, 04:10 AM
im having the same exact problem. since the simba update none of the scripts that worked before are working now

Itankbots
09-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Your simba updated. You have to downgrade to .99 simba and Older include files. Make sure to turn off auto-update.

Hoodz had a fix for the OSR (im not familiar with it)

But i downgraded for some SRL-5 scripts i wrote cause i forgot to turn off auto-update and it works fine bow

From what ive heard OSR include doesnt work (yet) with simba 1. So just downgrade.

Flight
09-27-2013, 05:55 AM
Your simba updated. You have to downgrade to .99 simba and Older include files. Make sure to turn off auto-update.

But i downgraded for some SRL-5 scripts i wrote cause i forgot to turn off auto-update and it works fine bow

From what ive heard OSR include doesnt work (yet) with simba 1. So just downgrade.

I have SRL-OSR updated and running with Simba 1.0, Lape, and SMART 8.3, but the include is still in need of a overhaul.

I've yet to receive a solid response on what's wrong with the plugins in Simba 1.0, but at this time SPS's plugin will not work with Simba 1.0. I started a thread about it here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106003) if you'd like to read more.

Hoodz
09-27-2013, 09:12 AM

yea i can pm you a link but im not 100% sure it works. can give it a try