PDA

View Full Version : [Simba 1.0] SRL-OSR / SPS-OSR / SMART 8.3

Flight
09-28-2013, 01:39 AM
Hey there! Recently Simba was updated to 1.0 and this put many scripts, which depended on the SRL-OSR include, on hold. So after a bit of modifying I've updated the current SRL-OSR to run smoothly with the newest Simba with Lape. Also, thank to the generous help of Olly and Coh3n I've also managed have SPS, once again, working for OSRS via Simba 1.0.

Now please note that even though the include is up and running it's still in desperate need of an overhaul and truly should be re-written in proper Lape format; an OSR-equivalent of SRL-6 if you will. But until then you can use this include to run your scripts.

This include is not official nor permanent
If your script uses SMART functions/procedures (like drawing & reflection) then you will need to modify your script accordingly
This requires Simba 1.0, all updated plugins/extensions (including SMART 8.3) and will only run in Lape

An example of drawing on SMART (before):

SMART_DrawBoxEx(True, False, b, clRed);

Now:

OS_SMART.__Graphics.DrawBox(b, false, clRed);

OS_SMART is defined as your current "TSmart" paired with your running script and __Graphics is the canvas associated to it, this is defined as "TGraphics" and all functions/procedures for TGraphics can be found in Graphics.simba (SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/Graphics.simba).

This include also uses Brandon's updated Smart.simba, Graphics.simba, and Internals.simba. These files are included automatically when you call "{$DEFINE SMART}"

http://uppit.com/oj9tyb60mixb/SPS-OSR.simba Place in Includes > SPS folder

Don't forget to turn your interpreters to Lape! (Script > Interpreter > Lape)

Edit:

Player logging in fixed
World-hopping fixed
Updated to handle the newest bank changes

-Installing-

Step 1: Download the attached SRL-OSR.zip (attached to the bottom of this post)

Step 2: Extract SRL-OSR.zip in the "Includes" folder, as shown below:
http://i.imgur.com/QClZWtK.png

Step 3: Load Simba and set your Interpreter to Lape as shown below:
http://i.imgur.com/GCjwNiu.png

Done!

Olly
09-28-2013, 12:16 PM
I could fix srl-osr to work with simba 1.00 + smart 8.3 if people want that..? (on github)

Flight
09-29-2013, 01:51 AM
I could fix srl-osr to work with simba 1.00 + smart 8.3 if people want that..? (on github)

As long as we're using those 3 files from Brandon's GLX include (Smart.simba / Graphics.simba / Internals.simba). But if we're going to update SRL-OSR to run with Simba 1.0 & Lape then perhaps it's time we redid it in the style of SRL-6.

NKN
09-29-2013, 01:53 AM

As long as we're using those 3 files from Brandon's GLX include (Smart.simba / Graphics.simba / Internals.simba). But if we're going to update SRL-OSR to run with Simba 1.0 & Lape then perhaps it's time we redid it in the style of SRL-6.

If we're redoing SRL-OSR, we should remake it for Lape.

I'd actually help with that one. :)

Flight
09-29-2013, 01:59 AM
If we're redoing SRL-OSR, we should remake it for Lape.

I'd actually help with that one. :)

That's the plan. What I posted above compiles and runs in Lape, but it's still formatted incorrectly and such. The only thing right about it is the 3 files from Brandon's include.

NKN
09-29-2013, 02:01 AM
That's the plan. What I posted above compiles and runs in Lape, but it's still formatted incorrectly and such. The only thing right about it is the 3 files from Brandon's include.

So we got two votes for redoing it. ;)

Brandon
09-29-2013, 05:16 AM

I'm down to help re-write. Got nothing better to do atm.. Also.. For the OP Post, you don't need the __ just so you know. Same for width and height and all that. Internals can probably be deleted with a couple modifications.

OS_Smart.graphics().drawBox is fine. Anything with an __ before its name in SRL-6 or any includes is usually a variable or function for internal use.

But yeah. I'm down to help on this re-write. Where is the git? :S

Flight
09-29-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm down to help re-write. Got nothing better to do atm.. Also.. For the OP Post, you don't need the __ just so you know. Same for width and height and all that. Internals can probably be deleted with a couple modifications.

OS_Smart.graphics().drawBox is fine. Anything with an __ before its name in SRL-6 or any includes is usually a variable or function for internal use.

But yeah. I'm down to help on this re-write. Where is the git? :S

I'm pretty sure I tried OS_SMART.Graphics().stuff and it didn't work; perhaps I simply didn't have SMART's debug enabled at that time. There's a handful of functions I like from Internals.simba so I decided just to keep that along with Graphics.simba also.

AFAIK there's no git for this yet. Should anyone start one up I'll be happy to work on files individually and just pass them along to whomever is maintaining the git, since I've never used Github before.

Olly
09-29-2013, 10:47 AM

:s Why not use the srl-6 ones? I would rather keep things consistent throughout includes.

Flight
09-29-2013, 11:20 AM
:s Why not use the srl-6 ones? I would rather keep things consistent throughout includes.

Good idea, just make a copy of SRL-6 and modify it for OSRS. I've never even looked at SRL-6 yet but I hope it won't require too much work. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow I'll give it a try.

Dgby714
09-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Good idea, just make a copy of SRL-6 and modify it for OSRS. I've never even looked at SRL-6 yet but I hope it won't require too much work. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow I'll give it a try.

Rename "SRL-6" repo to "SRL", branch master to "OSR" and "SRL-6", =P

I could even create a SRL-5 branch with SRL-5's code. >..> (just to keep a nice history)

Lol Pk
10-01-2013, 08:43 PM
I uninstalled my Simba and everything and just reinstalled it due to an earlier issue which is now fixed thanks to Dgby, I placed SRL-OSR in my includes, and I'm trying to place my SPS-OSR in my includes > SPS folder but I don't seem to have one. Should I make one or is there something I'm missing here?

Flight
10-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I uninstalled my Simba and everything and just reinstalled it due to an earlier issue which is now fixed thanks to Dgby, I placed SRL-OSR in my includes, and I'm trying to place my SPS-OSR in my includes > SPS folder but I don't seem to have one. Should I make one or is there something I'm missing here?

You'll need to have Simba download & install the basic SPS. To do this first go to "View > Extensions" and make sure "srl.sex" is enabled, when it is you'll have a new tab near the top of Simba for SPS. Click on it, "Check for update", let it download & finish, then restart Simba.

Lol Pk
10-02-2013, 02:32 AM
You'll need to have Simba download & install the basic SPS. To do this first go to "View > Extensions" and make sure "srl.sex" is enabled, when it is you'll have a new tab near the top of Simba for SPS. Click on it, "Check for update", let it download & finish, then restart Simba.

Thank you! You're the best!

UnReaL69
10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Maybe my head its half in the clouds, but the older OSR scripts are not working anymore.

This new version, might be more helpful in the future, but after It updated the SRL, SPS, nothing seems to work anymore.

I tried to reinstall everything from scratch, and combined some things in hope that will work, haven't been succesful.

Its there any quick fix?

Lol Pk
10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Maybe my head its half in the clouds, but the older OSR scripts are not working anymore.

This new version, might be more helpful in the future, but after It updated the SRL, SPS, nothing seems to work anymore.

I tried to reinstall everything from scratch, and combined some things in hope that will work, haven't been succesful.

Its there any quick fix?

You'd have to change the code around slightly so it uses SRL 6 and SMART 8.3 which I honestly don't know how to do. But I know that much. Lol.

Khp
10-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I tried to install this a few times i get:
Unknown declaration "clWhite" at line 58, column 23 in file "C:\Simba1.0\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\globals.simba"
Every time i include SRL, are the smart.simba and graphics.simba something i need to download too?

Flight
10-07-2013, 09:39 AM
I tried to install this a few times i get:
Unknown declaration "clWhite" at line 58, column 23 in file "C:\Simba1.0\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\globals.simba"
Every time i include SRL, are the smart.simba and graphics.simba something i need to download too?

You don't need to include either of those, just define SMART and they're automatically included, like so:

program Script;
{$DEFINE SMART}

{$i SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}
{$i SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/AL_Functions.simba}

{$i SPS/SPS-OSR.simba}

begin
setupSRL();
end.

That's all you need.

Khp
10-07-2013, 10:03 AM
You don't need to include either of those, just define SMART and they're automatically included, like so:

program Script;
{$DEFINE SMART}

{$i SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}
{$i SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/AL_Functions.simba}

{$i SPS/SPS-OSR.simba}

begin
setupSRL();
end.

That's all you need.

Awesome, thanks man!

Flight
10-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Updated the OP with a fixed world-hopper and correct world-choosing routines. I also uploaded SRL-OSR directly to the post rather than a 3rd party website.

samerdl
10-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Its amazing that you still have so much enthusiasm for oldschool rs, can't even be bothered to log in to bot :p.

great work all

Khp
10-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Sorry for spamming your thread up with all my problems, but When i try to add a path to my script i get:

ExceptionType is not supported in Lape
ExceptionParam is not supported in Lape
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: erCustomError
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 613, column 20 in file "C:\Simba1.0\Includes\SPS\SPS-OSR.simba"

Here is my path:
procedure WalkBank;
Var
MyPath
:TPointArray;
begin
SPS_Setup(runescape_surface, ['4_6', '4_7', '5_6', '5_7']);
myPath := [Point(2234, 3068), Point(2208, 3049), Point(2200, 3027), Point(2197, 3008), Point(2208, 2996), Point(2208, 2996), Point(2184, 3016), Point(2165, 2999)];
SPS_WalkPath(myPath);
end;

Flight
10-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Sorry for spamming your thread up with all my problems, but When i try to add a path to my script i get:

ExceptionType is not supported in Lape
ExceptionParam is not supported in Lape
SPS_MergeAreas ERROR: erCustomError
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 613, column 20 in file "C:\Simba1.0\Includes\SPS\SPS-OSR.simba"

Here is my path:
procedure WalkBank;
Var
MyPath
:TPointArray;
begin
SPS_Setup(runescape_surface, ['4_6', '4_7', '5_6', '5_7']);
myPath := [Point(2234, 3068), Point(2208, 3049), Point(2200, 3027), Point(2197, 3008), Point(2208, 2996), Point(2208, 2996), Point(2184, 3016), Point(2165, 2999)];
SPS_WalkPath(myPath);
end;

There shouldn't still be an SPS access violation error, that was correctly and the version I uploaded to the OP is fixed. ...you did use the SPS uploaded to the OP right? Make sure your plugins are the absolute newest.

Khp
10-09-2013, 04:47 AM
There shouldn't still be an SPS access violation error, that was correctly and the version I uploaded to the OP is fixed. ...you did use the SPS uploaded to the OP right? Make sure your plugins are the absolute newest.

I got all the files from this post installed, no plugin updates still getting the same error = / What is OP, original post??
I have 2 simba installs one is /simba and one is /simbanew could that have something to do with this?

Khp
10-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I just deleted both my old simba installs and did a fresh reinstall, still getting the same error every time my scripts gets to walking a path..

sloppyhole
10-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Still cant get any script to log in

Flight
10-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Still cant get any script to log in

Are any other scripts even actually updated to use Simba 1.0? AFAIK Monkfishies is the only SRL-OSR script running in Lape.

sloppyhole
10-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Are any other scripts even actually updated to use Simba 1.0? AFAIK Monkfishies is the only SRL-OSR script running in Lape.

ohh that might be why :3 thanks

Got that monkfisher to log in, shit i wish i knew about this 2 days ago D:

samerdl
10-14-2013, 03:05 PM

I been trying to run Simba 1.0 and i don't like this one bit. Smart starts the console then says to insure that the target page has an applet declaration (smart 8.3),

SMART[1684]: Starting remote 1684
SMART[1684]: Registration Response: 4
SMART[1684]: JVM Garbage Collection Invoked
SMART[1684]: Java Initilized - SMART Starting
SMART[1684]: Applet Loader Parsed
SMART[1684]: Using jar: http://oldschool30.runescape.com/gamepack_9105271.jar
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: client
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at smart.Client.initApplet(Client.java:666)
at smart.Client.<init>(Client.java:142)
at smart.Main.main(Main.java:950)

my smart param file is outdated i guess + SRL is now lape?.

Honestly all i want to do is just Start Smart so i can use an Autotyper for a bit

Flight
10-14-2013, 03:25 PM
I been trying to run Simba 1.0 and i don't like this one bit. Smart starts the console then says to insure that the target page has an applet declaration (smart 8.3),

my smart param file is outdated i guess + SRL is now lape?.

Honestly all i want to do is just Start Smart so i can use an Autotyper for a bit

If you're using this SRL-OSR then first, in Simba, set your Interpreter to Lape, then just run compile & run this:

program Script;
{$DEFINE SMART}

{$i SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}

begin
setupSRL();
end.

samerdl
10-15-2013, 04:49 PM
If you're using this SRL-OSR then first, in Simba, set your Interpreter to Lape, then just run compile & run this:

program Script;
{$DEFINE SMART}

{$i SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}

begin
setupSRL();
end.

Cheers that worked!

sinamaster
10-17-2013, 05:17 PM
i get:
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "clWhite" at line 58, column 23 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\globals.simba"
i want to use ElfyyyPc script. having problems since new simba. can someone finally help me please?
I followed all the guides, but still get this error.

Flight
10-17-2013, 11:25 PM
i get:
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "clWhite" at line 58, column 23 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\globals.simba"
i want to use ElfyyyPc script. having problems since new simba. can someone finally help me please?
I followed all the guides, but still get this error.

I doubt the script has been updated to run on the newest Simba, SMART and Lape.

sinamaster
10-18-2013, 01:16 PM
I doubt the script has been updated to run on the newest Simba, SMART and Lape.

I tryed ever other script. Still doesnt work. (i'm using 07 runescape bots)

sinamaster
10-21-2013, 10:48 AM
can no one help me? :(

Flight
10-21-2013, 11:01 AM
I tryed ever other script. Still doesnt work. (i'm using 07 runescape bots)

can no one help me? :(

As I stated near the top of this page, Monkfishies is the only script running with this version of SRL-OSR (Lape version). Everything else is still using Pascalscript (assuming they've updated at all).

haymundo
11-02-2013, 04:20 PM
As I stated near the top of this page, Monkfishies is the only script running with this version of SRL-OSR (Lape version). Everything else is still using Pascalscript (assuming they've updated at all).
Does that mean we need to download an older version of srl-osr to get scripts that used the old pascalscript or does changing the interpreter fix this. Because im trying to use older scripts (ineedbots AIO chopper etc) however this uses sps also and if i use pascalscript then i get an error but if i put it on lape i also get a weirder error message?

lenyveak
11-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Please to post this Video Tutorial!

Dynasty991
11-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Do you think you could please help me set up my bot no matter what I try I cant seem to get it working

msemtex
12-02-2013, 09:07 AM
I received this error, when I applying the new SRL-OSR: "Unknown declaration "TypeByte" at line 213, column 5 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba"

Smoky
12-02-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm having major issues with this new version of simba and smart. I'v follow the tutorials checked faq but i still cannot get scripts to run. I thought I was just a noob. Which i am. But really i tried everything. If someones got a video of this new simba scar update successfully working a new tutorial is needed. Is it as simple as switching to a pascal script. I'v been up all night tinkering with this. Can i just download an old version of smart and override update?

Got it working now. Wish i can tell you how i did it but i cant. I think it had something to do with uninstalling all simba files and installing only the new ones.

Tip for noobs. Check date of post and read the most resent posts.

Mythos
03-15-2014, 03:51 PM
Any fix for this on this forum? SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba