PDA

View Full Version : [Announcement] You NEED the new OpenGL.dll plugin for SRL-6 to work

Coh3n
10-02-2013, 05:14 PM
E: This plugin is now in the updaters, so just update via SRL > Check for Update. If there is no update available, you already have the plugin. :)

Hi all,

Sorry about this, but somehow the wrong OpenGL plugin got into the updater. Right now, none of you will be able to read colors from the client, making SRL-6 useless. Until Wizzup?; can add the right plugin to the updater, please replace your Simba/Plugins/OpenGL32.dll with the version here: https://github.com/Brandon-T/GLX-Colour/releases.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience,
The SRL Development Team

YoHoJo
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know this.
Umm, does this ONLY affect you if you're doing anything OGL related, or do we NEED this for ANY scrip to work properly?

Was it like this upon release, or did this problem just arise recently?

The Killer
10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks for letting us know this.
Umm, does this ONLY affect you if you're doing anything OGL related, or do we NEED this for ANY scrip to work properly?

Was it like this upon release, or did this problem just arise recently?

ANY script as it is stopping you from being able to grab colours. It would of happened with release?

YoHoJo
10-02-2013, 09:55 PM
Okay thanks.
What I'm wondering is when SRL6Beta was first released, I assume this was not a problem/issue and everything worked.
So what changed recently that requires us to get this new OGL Plugin?

rj
10-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Okay thanks.
What I'm wondering is when SRL6Beta was first released, I assume this was not a problem/issue and everything worked.
So what changed recently that requires us to get this new OGL Plugin?

the latest simba didn't come shipped with it

Coh3n
10-02-2013, 10:31 PM
This only effects scripts that use SRL-6 or run in OGL mode. And it worked upon release; no one knows how the old plugin got into the updater (it was obviously by accident).

YoHoJo
10-02-2013, 10:57 PM
This only effects scripts that use SRL-6 or run in OGL mode. And it worked upon release; no one knows how the old plugin got into the updater (it was obviously by accident).

What about script users who use SRL6Beta or run in OGL mode, don't they need this too? (Yeah duh right)?
Any ETA on when wizzup; will add this to the updater?

You might want to add this thread to the install guide for now?
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Coh3n
10-02-2013, 11:00 PM
What about script users who use SRL6Beta or run in OGL mode, don't they need this too? (Yeah duh right)?
Any ETA on when wizzup; will add this to the updater?

You might want to add this thread to the install guide for now?
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714It is going to be added when Simba 1.0.3 is added to the updater (which is supposed to be this afternoon).

Olly
10-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Simba 1.0.3 has been released, you can update it and update the plugins (by updating srl) to get the plugin! :)

Justin
10-03-2013, 11:53 PM
Simba 1.0.3 has been released, you can update it and update the plugins (by updating srl) to get the plugin! :)

Thanks Olly

YoHoJo
10-04-2013, 12:15 AM

Thanks Olly, so this can be closed I assume since it's no longer needed (already in the updater) right?

Coh3n
10-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks Olly, so this can be closed I assume since it's no longer needed (already in the updater) right?I updated the OP; no need to close in case someone has a question.

Wu-Tang Clan
10-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Any ETA on a SRL-6 lowdown tutorial?

Coh3n
10-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Any ETA on a SRL-6 lowdown tutorial?I am currently unaware of anyone working on one. One was started by masterBB; but was never finished.

purerange86
10-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Thank you so much. Was working on trying to get SRL 6 working for 10 hours... great, thanks.
Now I've been looking around at how to get Smart in OpenGL mode and found something about java pathing, I did that. Still won't do it though, colors don't seem to work.
Can anyone help/link me?

EDIT we're good needed a driver

smurg
10-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Are colors, specifically using CTS2, acting up for anyone else?

I'll merge a few TPA's of different colors on my NPC/target, and it will find him on-screen like 90% of the time, but other times it will show a length of 0 (and when i check the color onscreen, it's dead-on and should be picked up). Other times it will mouse over unrelated colors (i use move mouse to the color).

I use say a blue and gold with suggested tolerances and hue/sat from ACA (5-8), and the 10% it will be mousing over red, gray, etc, when it can't find blue/gold.

Olly
10-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Are colors, specifically using CTS2, acting up for anyone else?

I'll merge a few TPA's of different colors on my NPC/target, and it will find him on-screen like 90% of the time, but other times it will show a length of 0 (and when i check the color onscreen, it's dead-on and should be picked up). Other times it will mouse over unrelated colors (i use move mouse to the color).

I use say a blue and gold with suggested tolerances and hue/sat from ACA (5-8), and the 10% it will be mousing over red, gray, etc, when it can't find blue/gold.

Can you do something like...

bmp := BitmapFromClient(0, 0, clientw, clienth)
FindColor tpa stuff

if (not foundWhatever) then
saveBitmap(bmp, 'fail.png')
else
freeBitmap(bmp);

So we can see what Simba is seeing at that current time? :)