PDA

View Full Version : Top 4 Reasons Why Borat Sucks!

Eugeniu
05-24-2007, 10:05 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:
TOP 4 REASONS WHY BORAT SUCKS:

1 ) The college students which Borat travels with on the RV are REAL COLLEGE STUDENTS!! They were tricked into thinking they were recording a documentary, got them drunk, and had them say a bunch of crappy stuff. They tried to sue the company who created the movie, but nothing came out of it.

2 ) The actor for Borat is A JEW HIMSELF! You can see it in his face. And yet they pretend that Jews are demonic creatures.

3 ) The village in which Borat lives in is A REAL VILLAGE IN ROMANIA!! Not Kazakhstan. The village is actually just a village where people who didn't want to go to college live. People don't live to be 40 and people dress much differently! (Note that that village is not as civilized as most cities and towns in Romania) They once again, pretended to film a documentary in the village.

4 ) The producers DIDN'T SPEND A CENT on the entire movie, and they get HUGE PROFITS from it!

Did you know that Borat is BANNED IN KAZAKHSTAN!!! All of Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, South America, and Africa HATE THE MOVIE!!
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

bullzeye95
05-24-2007, 10:51 PM
1. Erm, this movie isn't on a script...

2. He was ACTING!

3. Does this matter?

4. ^

Eugeniu
05-24-2007, 11:11 PM
1. Erm, this movie isn't on a script...

Yeah, isn't it pathetic? No script! All they know is that they have these clothes, these props, these cameramen, these actors, and a fucking gay idea of making fun of Kazakhstan. And what does not having a script have anything to do with tricking normal college students into being the laughing stock of America?

3. Does this matter?

Yes it does. The citizens of the village are extremely pissed off right now. It's their houses, their roads, their people, their children rolled up into one ultra gay film that makes fun of every single country other than America.

bullzeye95
05-24-2007, 11:12 PM
I think it's funny...

slovakia21
05-24-2007, 11:15 PM
ok first of all if he wouldnt be a jew than he could not make fun of them cause all of them would be outraged. dude if he made fun of for example catholics ppl would be so mad at him that no1 would buy it but sinse he is knada making fun of himself its good

Eugeniu
05-24-2007, 11:52 PM
ok first of all if he wouldnt be a jew than he could not make fun of them cause all of them would be outraged. dude if he made fun of for example catholics ppl would be so mad at him that no1 would buy it but sinse he is knada making fun of himself its good

whatever, believe whatever you want. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

bullzeye95
05-25-2007, 12:00 AM
You're cranky =\... Do you need a big hug?

Mjordan
05-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Dang calm down. Where are you from man?

I actually thought the movie was quite hilarious. Thats the hardest I laughed in a long time. I personally loved it lol.

Hobbit
05-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I liked it, it made my laugh...i think its funny. Your jsut a party pooper :p

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-25-2007, 01:27 AM
This is how I was before I saw it too :p

Then I saw it, and laughed the hardest when they made fun of my own religion :D

Eugeniu
05-25-2007, 01:30 AM
This is how I was before I saw it too :p

Then I saw it, and laughed the hardest when they made fun of my own religion :D

What religion, Hebrew or Christian?

Sp0rky
05-25-2007, 01:39 AM
1 ) The college students which Borat travels with on the RV are REAL COLLEGE STUDENTS!! They were tricked into thinking they were recording a documentary, got them drunk, and had them say a bunch of crappy stuff. They tried to sue the company who created the movie, but nothing came out of it.

2 ) The actor for Borat is A JEW HIMSELF! You can see it in his face. And yet they pretend that Jews are demonic creatures.

3 ) The village in which Borat lives in is A REAL VILLAGE IN ROMANIA!! Not Kazakhstan. The village is actually just a village where people who didn't want to go to college live. People don't live to be 40 and people dress much differently! (Note that that village is not as civilized as most cities and towns in Romania) They once again, pretended to film a documentary in the village.

4 ) The producers DIDN'T SPEND A CENT on the entire movie, and they get HUGE PROFITS from it!

1)Precisely. Foo'. The entire movie was to show how prejudice americans are (sorry to offend anyone) and if it wasnt real, it wouldn't be funny or so true.

2)Yes, he's also Ali G. He acts because he wants people to see the kind of predjudices his people go through. Everything he does, all his comedy, is based around showing how guliable people are. Its like a secret camera show. Same idea.

3)They saved money on a set. So ?

4)Im glad they did, if people wanted to see it, then they get money. Most blockbusters get alot of profit, i want them to make profits so they can keep making great movies like this.

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-25-2007, 01:45 AM
What religion, Hebrew or Christian?

Hebrew. LOL. I'm Jewish...I can read the language of "Hebrew".

GoF
05-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I live in finland and i havent met a person who would have hated the movie.. And do u actually know all of europe so u can say that..

Yakman
05-25-2007, 03:06 PM
well the only reason he made fun of jewish people and was allowed to live, was because he was jewish,

similar to this guy, he says black people rob your house then turn up the next morning saying 'I heard you got robbed'
but the only reason he is allowed to live, is because he is black himself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utnK4o-jvzk

minorites poking fun at themselves is a very good form of comedy, and Borat is not the first nor that last to do it.

there was a islamic woman, who discribes walking past a building site.
London Builders: "Show us your tits!"
Arabian Builders: "Show us your face!"

but I couldnt find that on youtube, so you'll have to make-do with my memory

btw, how do you if someone is a jew because "You can see it in his face", I would really like to know that trick so i can shoot on sight :p

disclaimer: Im just saying all the above as a joke and not seriously.

omgh4x0rz
05-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Eugeniu, I think you are racist, ignorant and have absolutely no sense of humor.

As pointed out above, "The actor is a jew, you can see it in his face!" That is extremely ignorant. You must have too many nazi propaganda posters hanging in your room. Judaism is a religion and has nothing to do with what someone looks like.

You are an idiot. You say that this movie makes fun of everyone except americans. Did you even watch the movie? It makes fun of Americans the most be exposing the underlying racism and sexism that still exists in our country. I suppose you must be too young to have understood that was the point of the movie however.

All of Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, South America, and Africa HATE THE MOVIE!!
Umm... proof? Or are you just making massive generalizations (the whole world) because you didn't like it?

Take the stick out of your ass and lighten up!! Don't take such offense, it got put under the Comedy section for a reason....

The devil
05-26-2007, 03:51 AM
I cant make out a reason lol!

rodnman1234
09-03-2007, 04:17 PM
borat was an amazing movie! lol i duno how u dont like it :P

how is it bnned in canada? i watched it at the theatres

SEXY TIME ~ "We all pimps here, no hoes." Borat.

Mr.Klean
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
STOP GRAVEDIGGING.

05-24-2007, 05:05 PM

I B X R
09-03-2007, 11:14 PM
TOP 4 REASONS WHY BORAT SUCKS:

Did you know that Borat is BANNED IN KAZAKHSTAN!!! All of Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, South America, and Africa HATE THE MOVIE!!

We both dislike for different resons, here's why I hated it:
1)Poor collgues
2)Fat ugly people running around, and gayness in movie:mad:
3)over rated, plus discrimination
4)no point, not even a real document!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Borat can suck my big ass balls!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: