PDA

View Full Version : Is scripts for OSRS even working?

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 02:09 PM
Hello again, I got a huge sea of errors!
Every time i change reinstall something try to use in different variations, use guides, pm people to get help.
Anyway in the end i stay with error.
Even guides doesn't help me...
Tested from 992 till 1003 version...
Help me to set up working client...
If previous version worked for 100% this for me 0%.
I appreciate every help towards this.

footballjds
10-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Hello again, I got a huge sea of errors!
Every time i change reinstall something try to use in different variations, use guides, pm people to get help.
Anyway in the end i stay with error.
Even guides doesn't help me...
Tested from 992 till 1003 version...
Help me to set up working client...
If previous version worked for 100% this for me 0%.
I appreciate every help towards this.

What script doesn't work?

What errors are you getting

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 03:07 PM
What script doesn't work?

What errors are you getting
Hoodzghouls, caterby fisher, cFires, flaxpicker, hoodzbarbfishing.
Too many errors nobody can fix them :) i asked flight, olly, brandon. Might be problem with minireflection.
So who got working OSRS smart + simba?

Flight
10-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Hoodzghouls, caterby fisher, cFires, flaxpicker, hoodzbarbfishing.
Too many errors nobody can fix them :) i asked flight, olly, brandon. Might be problem with minireflection.
So who got working OSRS smart + simba?

The problems you were PM'ing me about came from the "MiniReflection.simba" file you had, which is not mine. And my fixed version of SRL-OSR, which I posted (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106039), works just fine with the newest Simba, SMART, SPS, and Lape. So if you're having compile errors it's because the original script-writers have not updated their scripts to work with Simba 1.0 yet, and you should be trying to contact them.

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 04:17 PM
The problems you were PM'ing me about came from the "MiniReflection.simba" file you had, which is not mine. And my fixed version of SRL-OSR, which I posted (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106039), works just fine with the newest Simba, SMART, SPS, and Lape. So if you're having compile errors it's because the original script-writers have not updated their scripts to work with Simba 1.0 yet, and you should be trying to contact them.
One of the original script writer said that everything works to him :)

Hoodz
10-07-2013, 04:56 PM

my scripts are still using pascal script. srl-osr compiles now with simba 1+ and pascalscript.

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Now i fixed something somehow... after a few days of studying and testing.
Now got this ones... can't solve error.

Hoodz
10-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Now i fixed something somehow... after a few days of studying and testing.
Now got this ones... can't solve error.

Try to remove the 8 of {$DEFINE SMART8}

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Try to remove the 8 of {$DEFINE SMART8}
Same error, I swear I try'd everything I found on forum to solve this problem.

Hoodz
10-07-2013, 08:53 PM

Delete your pm's. You cant recieve them now.

And; i only use my own scripts :/

arturiccc
10-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Delete your pm's. You cant recieve them now.

And; i only use my own scripts :/
Deleted :)
ohh what a shame for me ;/ ;D

Flight
10-08-2013, 12:00 AM

This is because the official SRL-OSR has trouble pairing with SMART 8.3 in Lape only I believe. Because it's not updated to use Lape you'll have to set your Interpreter to PascalScript only. (Script > Interpreter > PascalScript)

arturiccc
10-08-2013, 04:35 AM
This is because the official SRL-OSR has trouble pairing with SMART 8.3 in Lape only I believe. Because it's not updated to use Lape you'll have to set your Interpreter to PascalScript only. (Script > Interpreter > PascalScript)
Yeah :( It works only for 1 script right now ;D atleast something.