PDA

View Full Version : SRL-OSR simply fails

LittlePip
10-27-2013, 05:42 AM
I've been using simba/srl for several years and i've never come across this.

This works

program new;
{$I SRL.simba}
begin
SetupSRL;
end.

This does not.

program new;
{$I SRL.simba}
begin
SetupSRL;
Mouse(200,200,1,1,mouse_left);
end.

Could anyone shed some light on this issue? Thanks.

NKN
10-27-2013, 05:48 AM
I've been using simba/srl for several years and i've never come across this.

This works

program new;
{$I SRL.simba}
begin
SetupSRL;
end.

This does not.

program new;
{$I SRL.simba}
begin
SetupSRL;
end.

Could anyone shed some light on this issue? Thanks.

program new;
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL.simba} // <---- point to right SRL file
begin
SetupSRL;
end.

Is it pointing to the right place?

LittlePip
10-27-2013, 05:55 AM
All the files are in the right place, moving them around as you've suggested prevents them from working.

NKN
10-27-2013, 02:04 PM
All the files are in the right place, moving them around as you've suggested prevents them from working.

Then you're moving them wrong.

Flight
10-28-2013, 01:06 AM
It's absolutely something you did. What do you mean it doesn't work? What errors are you getting when you try to compile?

Itankbots
10-28-2013, 03:39 AM
This is a pretty rude thread considering i HIGHLY doubt there is something wrong with it, it is probably something you did

Stating it "simply fails" and then giving no debug is useless.

LittlePip
10-28-2013, 05:14 AM
This is a pretty rude thread considering i HIGHLY doubt there is something wrong with it, it is probably something you did

Stating it "simply fails" and then giving no debug is useless.

Sorry if I came off as rude. I've used previous versions of SLR-OSR and never experienced these problems. I'm actually only using a few small bits of the include, so I may as well just set up my own include. I'll attempt to provide much more detailed information in the coming hour.

Syntax
10-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Sorry if I came off as rude. I've used previous versions of SLR-OSR and never experienced these problems. I'm actually only using a few small bits of the include, so I may as well just set up my own include. I'll attempt to provide much more detailed information in the coming hour.
I am fairly sure you have included it incorrectly. unless you have changed the file name. As NKN said.
Working good for me :-)