PDA

View Full Version : assistance needed, can pay

Too Soon
11-02-2013, 07:38 PM
would like to start from scratch and make an injection client. updater and loader/injection accessors/dumping/interface mapping/ASM, whatever is needed to make a decent base to start with.
would like to have this done in a way where the client loading method is more generic rather than unique to other input-clients(the game applet)

I would like to code this on my own but I will need assistance and am willing to pay if anyone can do that.
I have skype: eat.raichu
thnxs villavu

Kyle Undefined
11-06-2013, 05:51 AM
You'd get more bites if you showed that you actually knew what you were doing/wanting. Start with writing your own code and ask for help on improvement. I highly doubt someone is going to do this for you.

NKN
11-06-2013, 11:48 AM
would like to start from scratch and make an injection client. updater and loader/injection accessors/dumping/interface mapping/ASM, whatever is needed to make a decent base to start with.
would like to have this done in a way where the client loading method is more generic rather than unique to other input-clients(the game applet)

I would like to code this on my own but I will need assistance and am willing to pay if anyone can do that.
I have skype: eat.raichu
thnxs villavu
So in other words, you want to be taught to write a bot?

How much Java do you know?
You feel like you could pass the Oracle exam? Good.

Now after you've done that, head over to:
http://javahacking.org

Good luck.