PDA

View Full Version : [Update] Mouse-over text fixed / Production screen

Olly
11-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Hey all,

I've added stuff to fix mouse-over text in to srl temporary since it's quite a core thing so we don't have to wait for a Simba update, i've removed the temporary count functions but everything should function correctly as before.

In the future we are looking into tesseract-ocr (https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/) for text reading!

Ive also added a TRSInterface "ProductionScreen" this is the screen when you try to make/use anything as seen here (http://i.imgur.com/Z2QiOzT.png) There's only two functions part of the interface these are:
productionScreen.clickStart();
productionScreen.isOpen();
As normal, if you have any bugs/feedback feel free to post :)

Thanks.

Justin
11-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks Olly

bonsai
11-07-2013, 08:13 AM
I've added stuff to fix mouse-over text

i've removed the temporary count functions

Guess I have some fixing to do tonight!

Ive also added a TRSInterface "ProductionScreen"

Cool. I'm working on two scripts that use this so I'll be a quick customer of this one. Does it support getBounds()?

A DTM matcher on the left hand items would be a nice future function to select the item you want to make.

Ashaman88
11-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Nice job olly keep it up :)

Olly
11-07-2013, 02:30 PM

Guess I have some fixing to do tonight!

Cool. I'm working on two scripts that use this so I'll be a quick customer of this one. Does it support getBounds()?

A DTM matcher on the left hand items would be a nice future function to select the item you want to make.

Yes, getBounds should work providing isOpen() is called before hand to set the bounds.

Kevin
11-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Awesome job with this and many thanks! Given a little bit of setup time, I think I can start scripting again soon. The only question is what to make to get back into the flow without being too simple...

footballjds
11-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Thanks olly this is huge!

Foundry
11-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Thank you! The production screen interface will be especially useful :)

Also, I second what Bonsai said about the DTM matching for the crafting options on the left. Would be nice.

smurg
11-13-2013, 04:53 PM
What was exactly updated? Didn't see any new fonts and isMouseOverText doesn't work for me on a fresh install, latest SRL update.

getMouseOverText(); works by itself, however isMouseOverText debugs to is over "" when I run it. Odd. Since it just calls getMouseOverText(); and then debugs it.

footballjds
11-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Olly, can you explain what i can and cannot use a production screen for. my use case for crafting leather didn't work.

Olly
11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Olly, can you explain what i can and cannot use a production screen for. my use case for crafting leather didn't work.

The only things you can do is pretty much if productionScreen.isOpen(5000) then productionScreen.clickStart(); does it fail for you though?

What was exactly updated? Didn't see any new fonts and isMouseOverText doesn't work for me on a fresh install, latest SRL update.

getMouseOverText(); works by itself, however isMouseOverText debugs to is over "" when I run it. Odd. Since it just calls getMouseOverText(); and then debugs it.

There were no new fonts correct, I added it so it should create a font since wizzup was very busy (away) and I didn't want to bug him since its only temporary, just hang with it for now. A better solution is coming.. :)

footballjds
11-14-2013, 04:19 PM
The only things you can do is pretty much if productionScreen.isOpen(5000) then productionScreen.clickStart(); does it fail for you though?

There were no new fonts correct, I added it so it should create a font since wizzup was very busy (away) and I didn't want to bug him since its only temporary, just hang with it for now. A better solution is coming.. :)

could you screenshot a working production screen? i don't know of a screen that physically says "start"

Olly
11-14-2013, 04:44 PM
could you screenshot a working production screen? i don't know of a screen that physically says "start"

It's just the big blue button, for crafting leather it's probs "craft" I couldn't think of a better name since it changes for whatever your doing.

footballjds
11-14-2013, 04:46 PM
It's just the big blue button, for crafting leather it's probs "craft" I couldn't think of a better name since it changes for whatever your doing.

yes, it did not work for crafting.