Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

cbrems
10-12-2014, 04:37 AM
This now takes control of my mouse... :( How to make it stahp

EDIT: and now it doesn't .... interesting

Thomas
10-12-2014, 10:00 AM
http://puu.sh/c9ghH/6e815dc9b5.png

Keep getting this after a couple of minutes, at firegiants, and I kill them at a fast rate (near max melee).
Can't have the script running for more then 10 minutes.

Other then that the update seems to be decent, haven't had to need for food yet though, but SGS healing works.

*EDIT*
http://puu.sh/c9grj/8600ecd9c4.jpg
Script says it is fighting, while I'm not in combat. I think it just recently engaged on a dieing fire giant.
Perhaps you could add a short sleep before attacking the next NPC to prevent this?

bonsai
10-12-2014, 10:29 AM
http://puu.sh/c9ghH/6e815dc9b5.png

Keep getting this after a couple of minutes, at firegiants, and I kill them at a fast rate (near max melee).
Can't have the script running for more then 10 minutes.

*EDIT*
http://puu.sh/c9grj/8600ecd9c4.jpg
Script says it is fighting, while I'm not in combat. I think it just recently engaged on a dieing fire giant.
If it takes more than 3 minutes for a fight, bump this up and let me know.
SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blCombat.simba:
1043: combatMgr.maxFightSeconds := 180;

If it thinks you're in a fight and you're not, it must have missed the '0' in the enemy health. I don't see your target popup in that snap, you do have the popups enabled, right?

The script will check all of mainscreen, but I recommend getting that thing in the top left corner so it doesn't confuse other queries.

There are tolerances at the top of blCombat for the '0' DTM. If it's not flashing the red at the end of fight, maybe bump these tolerances (gently).

REDDISH = 1447227;
REDDISHTOL = 7;
GOLDISH = 439012;
GOLDISHTOL = 3;

If it misses the '0', it might think the fight is active until your adrenaline wears down, then it continues along.

Sounds like maybe for you, it never decided the fight is over.

bonsai
10-12-2014, 11:21 AM
I updated the second post with a description of the fight detectors.

Other than improper setups, I think the majority of the issues are fine tuning these.

Please check it out, and if your npc isn't working well, maybe you can tell me, "hey, its detecting the gold lock when it's not there".

Thanks for everyone's patience on the re-write. It's getting close to good enough you 99 hogs can go do your thing :spot:

If anyone is hot for prayer support, help me define it better. It's not just turning on and off the quick prayer. I'll need to look for potions and watch the chatbox or something for when to drink some? I'm not much on the game mechanics, so if someone really wants it take a little time to write up a step by step for a dumb old man they are a lot more likely to get what they want.

Thomas
10-12-2014, 12:14 PM
If it takes more than 3 minutes for a fight, bump this up and let me know.
SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blCombat.simba:
1043: combatMgr.maxFightSeconds := 180;

If it thinks you're in a fight and you're not, it must have missed the '0' in the enemy health. I don't see your target popup in that snap, you do have the popups enabled, right?

The script will check all of mainscreen, but I recommend getting that thing in the top left corner so it doesn't confuse other queries.

There are tolerances at the top of blCombat for the '0' DTM. If it's not flashing the red at the end of fight, maybe bump these tolerances (gently).

REDDISH = 1447227;
REDDISHTOL = 7;
GOLDISH = 439012;
GOLDISHTOL = 3;

If it misses the '0', it might think the fight is active until your adrenaline wears down, then it continues along.

Sounds like maybe for you, it never decided the fight is over.

It doesnt ever take more then 3 minutes. Never more then a minute.
The target info is in the top left corner, it doesnt show in the screenshot benause my character wasn't in combat.

bonsai
10-12-2014, 12:21 PM
It doesnt ever take more then 3 minutes. Never more then a minute.
The target info is in the top left corner, it doesnt show in the screenshot benause my character wasn't in combat.

That makes sense.

If you have the patience, check out the second post, try it again, and let me know if you see any of the detectors acting wonky.

You can PM me to avoid bumping the thread.

Mantasx27
10-12-2014, 12:59 PM
The bot does not attack 2 mobs simultaneously anymore, great job on the update. I started using the charming imp/bonecrusher, and now charms/bones don't drop anymore, so it could be possible to loot some of the more valuable things like dragon helms/rune arrows @firegiants or smth similar just by seeing the color on the ground.

bonsai
10-12-2014, 01:20 PM
The bot does not attack 2 mobs simultaneously anymore, great job on the update. I started using the charming imp/bonecrusher, and now charms/bones don't drop anymore, so it could be possible to loot some of the more valuable things like dragon helms/rune arrows @firegiants or smth similar just by seeing the color on the ground.

You can make one if you go through those mayor tutorials :)

program mantaGiants;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$include_once srl-6/srl.simba}
{$include_once bonsai/blCombat.simba}

var
giant: Tnpc;
i: integer;

begin
SetupSRL();
giant.init('fire-giant', true);

while (iFeelLikeFighting) do
begin
combatMgr.attack(giant, true {wait until dead},
nil {use default foodhandler}, MOUSE_RIGHT);
// do some looting and banking
end;
end.

Thomas
10-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Think i've found the problem.
The bot thanks the red on the walls in the chaos tunnels is the target reticule..
The reticule detection is acting rather wonky, even at a fire giants room that doesnt have red in the walls.
This can also be seen in the screen I posted.

wowgnomes
10-12-2014, 08:26 PM
I really love this script, I use it for low level accounts on goblins and it's great!

Cyanempire
10-13-2014, 12:12 AM
---- Setting up SRL...
---- HINT: You are not using SMART, be sure to use Simba's crosshairs to select the RS client

bonsai
10-13-2014, 12:58 AM
---- Setting up SRL...
---- HINT: You are not using SMART, be sure to use Simba's crosshairs to select the RS client

Rerun the installer. Sorry, I goofed the updater the other night.

Cyanempire
10-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Got it working. trying out different mobs.

it has difficulty with obtaining the colors of:

Grotworms
Cave Slimes
Ankous

ceh430
10-13-2014, 08:35 PM
isn't there way to use our colors like in old versions? i kinda dont like autodetect coloring, its much more accurate set it up with ACA :()

<name>DRS</name>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>3164087</color1>
<tolerance1>13</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.15</hue1>
<sat1>1.26</sat1>

Simbanoobie
10-14-2014, 02:30 AM
Roughly how long should the color testing to determine npc colors be at the start of the script? I feel as if its lasting significantly longer than it should.

uhit
10-14-2014, 05:31 AM
Got from 70-99 range and various other combat stats into 90's from under a months usage (including slayer).

Thanks a bunch bonsai! :D

ceh430
10-14-2014, 07:05 AM
If anyone is hot for prayer support, help me define it better. It's not just turning on and off the quick prayer. I'll need to look for potions and watch the chatbox or something for when to drink some? I'm not much on the game mechanics, so if someone really wants it take a little time to write up a step by step for a dumb old man they are a lot more likely to get what they want.

i can help you with prayer, about refreshing prayer points with potions, why not simply use another quickslot for potions and use that slot if prayer points is under x points?, and when icon on action bar for prayer potions is grayed out and prayer poionts <X stop using prayer at all until player get new potions or stop bot here...

also detecting if prayers are on or off should be easy if we can check for green color around prayer buffs icons on buff bar, like while prayer >X points and green color(border for buffs) is not detected on x,y position then turn quick prayers on?

bonsai
10-14-2014, 09:06 AM
i can help you with prayer, about refreshing prayer points with potions, why not simply use another quickslot for potions and use that slot if prayer points is under x points?, and when icon on action bar for prayer potions is grayed out and prayer poionts <X stop using prayer at all until player get new potions or stop bot here...

also detecting if prayers are on or off should be easy if we can check for green color around prayer buffs icons on buff bar, like while prayer >X points and green color(border for buffs) is not detected on x,y position then turn quick prayers on?

Thank you very much.

I'm going to try to fit the CTS2 support into the next release. Not sure when I'll get the coding time; the next week or so is looking pretty busy for me.

bonsai
10-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Roughly how long should the color testing to determine npc colors be at the start of the script? I feel as if its lasting significantly longer than it should.

1-4 minutes? It depends a little on luck. Once it finds a good color or two it improves since it can look for similar colors to try.

It starts fighting after 10 good colors are identified but it still tests them in between fights. Once it gets 20 colors it will only test occasionally.

jst94
10-14-2014, 05:35 PM
What do you guys recommend to kill with the following stats:
-40 attack
-40 strength
-30 def

Want to get 99,s

Thomas
10-15-2014, 07:02 AM
For the berserk ability; should just add a Health percentage when it is allowed to use it.
For example use berserk if over 80 hp and use sgs if under 75 hp.

And perhaps always use sgs spec if 100% adren and not over berserk treshold?
Seems like the most optimal method to implement berserk

Cyanempire
10-15-2014, 08:49 AM
function TBoxArray.pixelShift(time: integer = 200): TIntegerArray;

bonsai
10-15-2014, 11:41 AM
function TBoxArray.pixelShift(time: integer = 200): TIntegerArray;

Update posted. Some of the utility functions I put together got moved into SRL so I had to remove them from here.

I knew you were going to be my early warning system :)

Busy week or two for me, so probably no updates unless something is fatal like this.

Cyanempire
10-15-2014, 11:57 AM
Haha always around to check scripts and test :)

AttilaBilly
10-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Now since this last update I get this
Error: Unknown declaration "append" at line 926
Compiling failed.

and it highlights this in blMisc,
result.append(atpa[i].getBounds());

bonsai
10-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Now since this last update I get this
Error: Unknown declaration "append" at line 926
Compiling failed.

and it highlights this in blMisc,
result.append(atpa[i].getBounds());

You must not have picked up the SRL changes.

On your simba menu, do SRL -> Check for Update.

Sinix
10-15-2014, 09:03 PM
I finally got this script to work, and have been gaining some decent levels.
Except for after this latest update, where I can't even get the script to compile.

Everything is up-to-date: sps, srl, plugins, tools, and the script.

This is the error message that I get:

"Error: Unknown declaration "append" at line 926
Compiling failed."

Any suggestions, Bonsai?

This script is awesome btw (...when I can get it to start up)!

jarofhearts
10-15-2014, 09:07 PM
I got the same error. I fixed it by going to SRL->Setting->Override Update, the selecting update from SRL->Update.

AttilaBilly
10-15-2014, 09:46 PM
You must not have picked up the SRL changes.

On your simba menu, do SRL -> Check for Update.
That did nothing, it just said no update found or whatever.

AttilaBilly
10-15-2014, 09:47 PM
I got the same error. I fixed it by going to SRL->Setting->Override Update, the selecting update from SRL->Update.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate you posting your solution man. We need more good people ;D

AttilaBilly
10-15-2014, 09:51 PM
And also Bonsai, thank you for the update. This script is life. With this update the fighting seems way smoother and such. I love it <3

AttilaBilly
10-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Are you at any time planning on adding item looting? Such as feathers?

Sinix
10-16-2014, 04:26 AM
I was able to get the script to work after a full re-install of Simba.

Seems to be running great now!
I second AttilaBilly's request for looting: specifically charms.

Cheers, Bonsai.

Thomas
10-16-2014, 06:05 AM
Do not waste your time making it loot charms bonsai... They can just get a charming imp.

bonsai
10-16-2014, 07:43 AM
I was able to get the script to work after a full re-install of Simba.

Seems to be running great now!
I second AttilaBilly's request for looting: specifically charms.

Cheers, Bonsai.

Do not waste your time making it loot charms bonsai... They can just get a charming imp.

I'm not planning on adding looting to the generic fighter.

I added the information on using the fighter as an include to the OP. It should be pretty easy for someone to try to make their own custom chicken-killer or something.

Clu
10-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Error: Duplicate declaration "drawText" at line 562
Compiling failed.

When I run the bonsaiFighter itself, it opens a "drawing" tab, and I get that error. Any ideas?

bonsai
10-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Error: Duplicate declaration "drawText" at line 562
Compiling failed.

When I run the bonsaiFighter itself, it opens a "drawing" tab, and I get that error. Any ideas?

Please read up a few posts for information on that. It's always a good idea when you have an issue with a script to review the last bunch of posts.

Cyanempire
10-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Almost 100 total Cb around 80 on cb stats thanks to Bonsai :P

keff
10-16-2014, 01:42 PM
I've almost had 100% success with this fantastic script but it seems to have a hard time to colorize Waterfiends.

Thanks for your amazing work man :)

AttilaBilly
10-16-2014, 01:47 PM
OH and btw. This script is keeping me at the top of the ironman ranged hiscores. ;)

GodBot
10-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Nice script. Can we expect charms support? Thanks

AttilaBilly
10-16-2014, 10:42 PM

He said no

Clu
10-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Please read up a few posts for information on that. It's always a good idea when you have an issue with a script to review the last bunch of posts.

If you mean other draw errors, I searched from page 10-22 and it is an issue with Simba? If you mean the forced update option within the last few posts, I've already done those, and my Simba is up-to-date. I've done both Check For Update and used the Force Update, is there any newer Simba version than "1731?" I'm a bit confused.

bonsai
10-17-2014, 06:50 AM
If you mean other draw errors, I searched from page 10-22 and it is an issue with Simba? If you mean the forced update option within the last few posts, I've already done those, and my Simba is up-to-date. I've done both Check For Update and used the Force Update, is there any newer Simba version than "1731?" I'm a bit confused.

There's something in your setup not getting updated properly. The function you see an error on was removed from SRL6. You can only see this error with old software.

Maybe rename your c:\simba to simba.old and do a full fresh install per the doc. I did that yesterday and confirmed it works.

It takes some patience when those "you have a new update" messages come up. Let them process until it says successful.

Clu
10-17-2014, 06:59 AM
There's something in your setup not getting updated properly. The function you see an error on was removed from SRL6. You can only see this error with old software.

Maybe rename your c:\simba to simba.old and do a full fresh install per the doc. I did that yesterday and confirmed it works.

It takes some patience when those "you have a new update" messages come up. Let them process until it says successful.

I actually did a fresh installation and update prior to my first post in this thread, but I'll try renaming the current folder and attempt another fresh install, but I did see the "Successful!" message each time I updated, which is why I included the screenie. X'D

Edit: Wait what is the doc? Is that a different method of installing the script or Simba?

Cyanempire
10-17-2014, 07:33 AM
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Bonsai ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Fighter ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// _______ ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// //////////
////////// Script runtime: //////////
////////// 5 hr 58 min 19 sec(Total) 5 hr 58 min 19 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Kills ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// Total Per Hour /Hour Active //////////
////////// ankou 3,570 597.78 597.78 //////////
////////// XP 428,400 71,733.65 71,733.65 //////////
////////// Const XP 141,372 23,672.11 23,672.11 //////////
////////// //////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

merp.

bonsai
10-17-2014, 09:08 AM
I actually did a fresh installation and update prior to my first post in this thread, but I'll try renaming the current folder and attempt another fresh install, but I did see the "Successful!" message each time I updated, which is why I included the screenie. X'D

Edit: Wait what is the doc? Is that a different method of installing the script or Simba?

When I did it, I followed this (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714), which leads to this (http://wizzup.org/simba/#downloading-simba).

renamed my old simba folder
ran the installer in the second link
followed the updating process in the first link
downloaded and ran the fighter installer from OP
opened and ran bonsaiFighter.simba

At some point I know I was seeing more than one srl extension but I don't think that was when I did it yesterday.

Clu
10-17-2014, 10:45 AM
When I did it, I followed this (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714), which leads to this (http://wizzup.org/simba/#downloading-simba).

renamed my old simba folder
ran the installer in the second link
followed the updating process in the first link
downloaded and ran the fighter installer from OP
opened and ran bonsaiFighter.simba

At some point I know I was seeing more than one srl extension but I don't think that was when I did it yesterday.

Followed your instructions meticulously and it is working. I don't know, my old simba install must've had something wrong with it, I didn't tinker at all aside from some additional map files which were needed for some scripts.

But I loaded up the script, and you revolutionized the way it works, instead of having NPC preset colors like before, you changed a range of things and gave it an extremely versatile coloring system. You, sir, are a wizard.

10/10, would nerdgasm at your beautiful paint again.

http://media.giphy.com/media/Dwc3NCB3feQfK/giphy.gif

liam1997
10-17-2014, 02:06 PM
this script is awesome, but just a question, i know the paint flickers a fair bit and that's all good but i am wondering if im going to get banned because it seems really twitchy and seems to spam all the buttons for abilities? Is there a way to turn ability use off or is this just the way the script runs? (running great btw)

Thomas
10-17-2014, 03:39 PM
Suggestion for those using right click NPC attacking; since it already searches for the next NPC, can't you make it rightclick it once found while hovering over the attack and clicking the attack once the current NPC is dead?

Small bug; the pauze interval isn't random for me, it's always taking the same break durations.
Have it set up as 17 and delta of 6 min, but it always is a 17m break?

liam1997
10-17-2014, 11:47 PM
Just ran this training at low levels getting 18k xp an hour in the skill i was training plus roughly 7k in constitution.

Runs flawlessly! Thanks:bart:

bonsai
10-18-2014, 12:13 AM
this script is awesome, but just a question, i know the paint flickers a fair bit and that's all good but i am wondering if im going to get banned because it seems really twitchy and seems to spam all the buttons for abilities? Is there a way to turn ability use off or is this just the way the script runs? (running great btw)

If you want, you can stop it from painting by removing the {$DEFINE ONSCREENGRAPHICS} line from bonsaiFighter.simba

I know why it flickers; it's just more of a pain to fix at the moment than it's worth. But it's just paint, it has nothing to do with your next question.

For abilities, I use the revolution setting in-game. On the fighter form do not use manual abilities. The game is choosing the abilities, not the script. Hard to ban you for what they did.

I would consider this script a reasonable ban risk. It doesn't perform too much antiban, it kills NPCs faster than people do, and when it's coloring it moves the mouse around like a monkey. Having said that, myself, Cyanempire, and a couple of others have put a lot of hours on it, and we haven't had any issues.

Combat is prone to reports, so I recommend babysitting while watching TV.

As always, do not bot on a character unless you would be ok losing it. If it means a lot to you, save it for legit time.

bonsai
10-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Suggestion for those using right click NPC attacking; since it already searches for the next NPC, can't you make it rightclick it once found while hovering over the attack and clicking the attack once the current NPC is dead?

Small bug; the pauze interval isn't random for me, it's always taking the same break durations.
Have it set up as 17 and delta of 6 min, but it always is a 17m break?

That's a great suggestion, and I do that when I legit, too. It might be tricky to get the program to do it, though.

Re: the pause, let me know if you keep seeing it. How many 17min breaks did you see? Two or three could really be random chance. The code looks basic and unchanged for a long time.

Session runtime should fall in averageSession +- sessionVariance and break time within averageBreak +- breakVariance

Sacrificial
10-18-2014, 03:42 AM
I'm new to this site and this is the first script I've used and I'm very impressed. I didn't want to just be a leecher and just use it without saying thank you, so thank you Bonsai!

victordono
10-18-2014, 04:10 PM
Using this i actually prefer the fact it only targets the monsters in my current angle ie ) it doesnt go running around searching and rotating the camera , this is because it lets me place my character in a fixed area, so it doesnt wander off to places where other monsters can aggro.

Also, ive died using this, nbd to me, i was semi afk came back was dead not sure exactly what so sorry cant help much further there, if it helps i did notice that i was getting to around 35% , even though i set it to heal at 50% and i still had food.

bonsai
10-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Using this i actually prefer the fact it only targets the monsters in my current angle ie ) it doesnt go running around searching and rotating the camera , this is because it lets me place my character in a fixed area, so it doesnt wander off to places where other monsters can aggro.

Also, ive died using this, nbd to me, i was semi afk came back was dead not sure exactly what so sorry cant help much further there, if it helps i did notice that i was getting to around 35% , even though i set it to heal at 50% and i still had food.

Good feedback. That logic got pulled due to some srl issues and I was ready to add them back in. Maybe it should be optional.

The main cause of dying is the script being buggy and swarming you. I'm working on the detectors to improve that.

Make sure you use "logout when exiting". Otherwise it doesn't even try to log you out, you will idle out of runescape. I know, if you're in a fight still it won't let you logout.

BUT, it shouldn't get to 35% like that. Are you sure you have your food bound to one of the actionbar slots and the key is the aame as entered on the form? Not one of those quick inventory slots; those are super buggy.

Cyanempire
10-19-2014, 12:03 AM
Sometimes when you press enter and activate chatbox and even if you entered again
hotkeys dont work so you better double check. experienced it so many times :)

victordono
10-19-2014, 02:04 AM
Good feedback. That logic got pulled due to some srl issues and I was ready to add them back in. Maybe it should be optional.

The main cause of dying is the script being buggy and swarming you. I'm working on the detectors to improve that.

Make sure you use "logout when exiting". Otherwise it doesn't even try to log you out, you will idle out of runescape. I know, if you're in a fight still it won't let you logout.

BUT, it shouldn't get to 35% like that. Are you sure you have your food bound to one of the actionbar slots and the key is the aame as entered on the form? Not one of those quick inventory slots; those are super buggy.

Its on the same line as the one shown in your picture :)

Cyanempire
10-19-2014, 12:19 PM
//////////////////////////////////////// Bonsai ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Fighter ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// _______ ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// //////////
////////// 11 hr 10 min 28 sec(Total) 11 hr 10 min 28 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Kills ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// ankou 7,200 644.32 644.32 //////////
////////// XP 864,000 77,318.92 77,318.92 //////////
////////// Const XP 285,120 25,515.24 25,515.24 //////////
////////// //////////

Mantasx27
10-19-2014, 05:07 PM

get the charming imp. go to rune wiki if you do not know what it is. Bonecrusher is also a cool thing to pick up for some extra prayer xp.

On the side note, having a ring of life on you will prevent you from losing any items even in the rare occasion you'll die. Btw couldnt this script be considered a slayer one? Is there some mobs it couldnt support with auto-detect?

victordono
10-20-2014, 01:15 AM
At waterfiends, it sometimes think its done a fight and clicks on another, this is what results in you dying if you dont use the logout when low HP, also this problem is still a problem cause it makes you waste more food :P

bonsai
10-20-2014, 02:59 AM
At waterfiends, it sometimes think its done a fight and clicks on another, this is what results in you dying if you dont use the logout when low HP, also this problem is still a problem cause it makes you waste more food :P

In case it's basics, make sure "Always show target information" is enabled in-game and move that popup to the top left corner to get it away from most other things. Standard simba settings stuff, brightness, etc.

If you're getting swarmed, is it flashing red when it should not, or is it never flashing red?

Near the top of SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blCombat.simba, there are tolerances that you can try bumping up or down (gently). These are for the '0' in the enemy health on the popup window. If never red, add to them. If it flashes too soon, remove from them. Let me know if this works and what values.

REDDISHTOL = 7;
GOLDISHTOL = 3;

victordono
10-20-2014, 07:49 AM
What do you mean by never red? How long the HP bar stays at 0 before it disappears?

Woops nevermind didn't understand till now, will post updates if any

Okay double edit;
Now assuming the "flashing red" is that pentagram thing underneath them, yeah it sometimes cuts off for a bit, some kills it flashes till the monster is dead, when the monster is dead it flashes once more, then moves on, sometimes though it stops flashing for a short interval then resumes flashing again.

TRIPLE EDIT;
okay it seems this might be the issue, sometimes when its mousing over another monster, and that monsters info box covers the current monster, the flashing at the bottom doesn't occur ( of course this is still assuming this is what you meant by flashing red )

bonsai
10-20-2014, 09:14 AM
What do you mean by never red? How long the HP bar stays at 0 before it disappears?

Woops nevermind didn't understand till now, will post updates if any

Okay double edit;
Now assuming the "flashing red" is that pentagram thing underneath them, yeah it sometimes cuts off for a bit, some kills it flashes till the monster is dead, when the monster is dead it flashes once more, then moves on, sometimes though it stops flashing for a short interval then resumes flashing again.

TRIPLE EDIT;
okay it seems this might be the issue, sometimes when its mousing over another monster, and that monsters info box covers the current monster, the flashing at the bottom doesn't occur ( of course this is still assuming this is what you meant by flashing red )

Sorry, I meant the fight detectors on the right. They flash red color at the end of fight (if it detects it properly).

victordono
10-20-2014, 11:27 PM
I bumped it to 8, for an hour, its slower ( by a little bit ) before it clicks on the next waterfiend but its more smooth now

Sinix
10-21-2014, 12:54 AM
Why won't this script kill Deadly Red Spiders?
It fails to identify them, and then says "Ran out of discovered colours" over and over again.

Seems to work great with everything else that I've tried.

Note
10-21-2014, 02:38 AM
Hello everyone @ThisThread :D

I'll be testing this script out , I did it for 7hours last night with motion detect seemed alright but takes a bit for it to detect a NPC. I was at ankous? however you spell them.
How would i go on about speeding up this procedure?

Testing out Auto detect at the moment. It' says it needs 10 good colors? the script has been moving the red dot all over the screen for the past 5minutes and only found 1 good xD
am i doing something wrong?

Any advice would be great & yes i believe i have all the basic requirements and read through the Op thoroughly :D

victordono
10-21-2014, 03:15 AM
Sorry, I meant the fight detectors on the right. They flash red color at the end of fight (if it detects it properly).

Okay, so bumped up to 8 seems stable, i think i see the problem, so the cursor hovers over these monsters while waiting for the fight to finish, sometimes itll click to fight the next monster, and that monster will run off screen, this makes the character hit the monster, but the script no longer sees this monster and thinks the fight finished

Thomas
10-21-2014, 09:44 AM
That's a great suggestion, and I do that when I legit, too. It might be tricky to get the program to do it, though.

Re: the pause, let me know if you keep seeing it. How many 17min breaks did you see? Two or three could really be random chance. The code looks basic and unchanged for a long time.

Session runtime should fall in averageSession +- sessionVariance and break time within averageBreak +- breakVariance

Nope, its always the same Break duration

bonsai
10-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Nope, its always the same Break duration

I believe I found it. Change line 179 in SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blBreak.simba:
breakMs := minToMsec(self.averageBreak) + randomVary(self.breakVariance * 60000);

I didn't multiply it up so it was only subtracting ms from the break time. Will add to next upload if it tests out ok.

Note
10-21-2014, 04:29 PM
I was thinking of buying a SGS though how do i go on about assigning it a key? i don't understand this bit in the player form popup please advice

edit proggy:

////////// //////////
////////// 7 hr 49 min 11 sec(Total) 7 hr 34 min 11 sec(Active) 15 min 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Ankou 5,193 664.07 686.01 //////////
////////// XP 623,160 79,688.77 82,320.63 //////////
////////// Const XP 205,642.8 26,297.3 27,165.81 //////////
////////// //////////

bonsai
10-23-2014, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone @ThisThread :D

I'll be testing this script out , I did it for 7hours last night with motion detect seemed alright but takes a bit for it to detect a NPC. I was at ankous? however you spell them.
How would i go on about speeding up this procedure?

Testing out Auto detect at the moment. It' says it needs 10 good colors? the script has been moving the red dot all over the screen for the past 5minutes and only found 1 good xD
am i doing something wrong?

Any advice would be great & yes i believe i have all the basic requirements and read through the Op thoroughly :D

Ankous are super tricky since their colors match the screen so well. I see from your later progress report that you got them. One of you guys might want to post a link to a paste of your color file so someone else doesn't have to suffer the coloring.

Note
10-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Ankous are super tricky since their colors match the screen so well. I see from your later progress report that you got them. One of you guys might want to post a link to a paste of your color file so someone else doesn't have to suffer the coloring.

My Color files for:

Ankou: http://www.filedropper.com/ankou

Fire-giant: http://www.filedropper.com/fire-giant

I tried uploading it to Villavu but it wouldn't let me :s If anyone has a better Fire giant color file id highly appreciate it . though with mine im able to get 120-130k exp/h

Thomas
10-23-2014, 04:32 PM
I believe I found it. Change line 179 in SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blBreak.simba:
breakMs := minToMsec(self.averageBreak) + randomVary(self.breakVariance * 60000);

I didn't multiply it up so it was only subtracting ms from the break time. Will add to next upload if it tests out ok.

That fixed it :) great!

Note
10-23-2014, 04:56 PM
////////// //////////
////////// 5 hr 1 min 26 sec(Total) 5 hr 1 min 26 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Fire giant 1,565 311.51 311.51 //////////
////////// XP 664,812 132,328.62 132,328.62 //////////
////////// Const XP 219,256.5 43,642.28 43,642.28 //////////
////////// //////////

Could have beaten OP Proggy but my overall exp per hour is better ^^

victordono
10-23-2014, 05:47 PM
What would be like a skeleton code to add a looter ?

bonsai
10-23-2014, 08:21 PM
What would be like a skeleton code to add a looter ?

It's pretty easy to initiate a fight from your own script. There's an example in the original post under the first large picture.

Note
10-24-2014, 05:02 AM
***** TcombatMgr.attack: End of fight detected
Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 116
Execution failed.

(*
TMufasaBitmap.drawBox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.. code-block:: pascal

procedure TMufasaBitmap.drawBox(box: TBox; fill: boolean; color: TColor);

Draws a TBox onto the TMufasaBitmap

.. note::

- by Ollybest
- Last Updated: 19 July 2013 by Ollybest

Example:

tmb.drawBox(intToBox(50, 50, 345, 345), false, clLime);

*)
var
tpa: TPointArray;
begin
if (not fill) then
begin
try
tpa := edgeFromBox(box);
except
tpa := [point(box.x1, box.y1)];
finally
self.drawTPA(tpa, color);
end;
end else
self.rectangle(box, color); //this is what it highlights
end;

This error pops up from time to time i don't know why.. nothing out of the odinary happens in game itself..
any advice?

Mantasx27
10-24-2014, 05:26 AM
99 Attack achieved.

Thomas
10-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Execution failed.

(*
TMufasaBitmap.drawBox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- by Ollybest

Example:

*)
var
begin
if (not fill) then
begin
try
except
finally
end;
end else
end;

This error pops up from time to time i don't know why.. nothing out of the odinary happens in game itself..
any advice?

Was just about to post the same error:
http://puu.sh/corlt/90c4cb1d2d.png

Thomas
10-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Changed the redish tolerances allot, but that didn't prevent it from attacking the next NPC while still in combat.
The indicators flicker red after a NPC is killed like they should, but they dont flicker red when the bot changed tragers while still in combat.

It still sometimes attacks the NPC you just killed.

victordono
10-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Okay so this isnt it exactly, im completely new to this sorry but if u can help :)

program waterFiend;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$include_once srl-6/srl.simba}
{$include_once bonsai/blCombat.simba}

var
fiend: Tnpc;
i: integer;

begin
SetupSRL();
fiend.init('waterfiend', true);

for i := 0 to 5 do
begin
combatMgr.attack(fiend, true {wait until dead},
nil {use default foodhandler}, MOUSE_RIGHT);
sleep(5000);
end;
end.

procedure lootItem();
var
x, y: integer; //we need to declare these variables since findObject outputs these
begin
if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 925721, 11, ['ffigy'], MOUSE_RIGHT) then
begin
writeLn('We found an item!'); //if findObject results true, this will print
chooseOption.select(['ake']); // this will choose ‘Take’ option in chooseOptions menu
end;
end;

begin
clearDebug();
setupSRL();
lootItem();
end.

how would i make it loop? do i just put loot item into the waterfiend program before it ends?

wowgnomes
10-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Could you use this for the ghost place? World 2 is super laggy so I don't know if I need to modify the reaction speed or something in the script

Sinix
10-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Was there ever a fix for deadly red spiders?

I tried to use the script for them before, and it wouldn't identify the creature.
I would love to use this on deadly red spiders for the bxp weekend. :)

error screen: http://oi57.tinypic.com/2wrk8t3.jpg

Cyanempire
10-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Was there ever a fix for deadly red spiders?

I tried to use the script for them before, and it wouldn't identify the creature.
I would love to use this on deadly red spiders for the bxp weekend. :)

error screen: http://oi57.tinypic.com/2wrk8t3.jpg

it doesnt need a fix. i just tried them and it was fine, also tried them with jungle spiders no problem at all.

klae17
10-31-2014, 12:28 AM
What do you think is the best place to use this bot for Hardcore ironman (lvl 20 str, att, and def)?

Sinix
10-31-2014, 01:07 AM
it doesnt need a fix. i just tried them and it was fine, also tried them with jungle spiders no problem at all.

Can anyone send me their XML file for Deadly red spiders, please?

Thanks in advance to the kind soul that helps me out before bxp weekend starts! :)

J_R
10-31-2014, 06:49 AM
This script kills waterfiends as fast/almost as fast as I do... sometimes it attacks another npc before it finishes killing the one it is on but that didn't really matter for my purposes.

The only other thing is that it still doesn't recognize the guthix's blessing ability on the action bar, this is probably not a problem specifically with the script though. I solved it by hardcoding the guthix ability to be called before death's swiftness every time death's swiftness is available.

It's probably already suggested but maybe adding potion support by default is the only improvement I can think of.

Proggy:

////////// //////////
////////// 2 hr 50 min 13 sec(Total) 2 hr 50 min 13 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Waterfiend 1,038 365.88 365.88 //////////
////////// XP 969,699.6 341,807.09 341,807.09 //////////
////////// Const XP 319,911.6 112,764.87 112,764.87 //////////
////////// //////////

Cyanempire
10-31-2014, 07:06 AM
This script kills waterfiends as fast/almost as fast as I do... sometimes it attacks another npc before it finishes killing the one it is on but that didn't really matter for my purposes.

The only other thing is that it still doesn't recognize the guthix's blessing ability on the action bar, this is probably not a problem specifically with the script though. I solved it by hardcoding the guthix ability to be called before death's swiftness every time death's swiftness is available.

It's probably already suggested but maybe adding potion support by default is the only improvement I can think of.

Proggy:

////////// //////////
////////// 2 hr 50 min 13 sec(Total) 2 hr 50 min 13 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Waterfiend 1,038 365.88 365.88 //////////
////////// XP 969,699.6 341,807.09 341,807.09 //////////
////////// Const XP 319,911.6 112,764.87 112,764.87 //////////
////////// //////////

Cb level and what did you use ranged?. could not last long in waterfiends using melee.

J_R
10-31-2014, 09:27 AM
was using it for charms with 99 range and a royal crossbow, the entire thing took only 1 inventory of food.

bonsai
10-31-2014, 09:49 AM
Execution failed.

(*
TMufasaBitmap.drawBox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- by Ollybest

Example:

*)
var
begin
if (not fill) then
begin
try
except
finally
end;
end else
end;

any advice?

Was just about to post the same error:
http://puu.sh/corlt/90c4cb1d2d.png

I posted an update that should fix this. Let me know if you see it any more.

bonsai
10-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Okay so this isnt it exactly, im completely new to this sorry but if u can help :)

how would i make it loop? do i just put loot item into the waterfiend program before it ends?

That was pretty close, and it's great you want to give scripting a try. I recommend going through the basic scripting tutorials and starting a new help thread (probably here (https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=646))

Could you use this for the ghost place? World 2 is super laggy so I don't know if I need to modify the reaction speed or something in the script

No, too incompatible.

Are you using manual abilities, then? There's a writeln commented out in _doAbilities that can help debug the SRL getAbilityCooldown response. It might be returning off values.

Re: potions, I'm probably not getting to it for a while but you could hook it into __defaultHealthCheck pretty easily.

Both of those are in includes\bonsai\blCombat.simba

Other Stuff

Most other issues are failures on the red circle detector and the weakness of the yellow one. I started reworking them but don't have much time for a while. In the mean time, I hate to say it, but just don't use it in the places it's not working well.

"Doctor, my arm hurts when I move it this way..." :)

xCrazyGuyNL
11-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Sometimes takes a long time to start, sometimes it doesn't even start (can't find any NPC) but when it works, it works like a charm

ulkog
11-04-2014, 11:02 AM
was using it for charms with 99 range and a royal crossbow, the entire thing took only 1 inventory of food.

Can you post your XML file please? Having a hard time with the colors.

J_R
11-04-2014, 11:22 AM

I just used autodetect and the script made the color file for me...I was running it in the chaos tunnels though if that makes any difference. Don't really want to post the file, it's pretty big.

ulkog
11-04-2014, 11:33 AM
I just used autodetect and the script made the color file for me...I was running it in the chaos tunnels though if that makes any difference. Don't really want to post the file, it's pretty big.

PM me please? Autodetect's not working for me, even in Chaos tunnels.. it's giving an overload or nothing detected at all

Cyanempire
11-04-2014, 01:33 PM
i have used auto detect for more than 20+ monsters and they work fine from small to big. wonder why it doesnt work for you.

Mantasx27
11-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Wow that waterfiend proggy is impressive. I wonder if with full armadyl gear with armadyl crossbow at ~75 ranged Id get any decent xp

MasterXehanort
11-05-2014, 05:14 AM
When I try to run Autodetect, I get:

FindColorsBitmap returned an error
***** Tcolorizer.motionDetect: FAILED TO IDENTIFY ANYTHING.

I tested this for multiple locations, still the same error message. I then used ACA to color pick,but in simba/includes/bonsai, there is no libnpcstandard.xml. I've removed the bonsai folder and tried reinstalling, but still no libnpcstandard.xml file shows up.

You mentioned this:

See the second post in the thread for more info on adding new entries.

"Add your entry into the user XML file (SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcUser.xml). If this is your first time making one you can use this template for the formatting:"

The file needs to start with <npclist> then the text you quoted then </npclist>

but the second post does not contain this information.

Cyanempire
11-05-2014, 06:27 AM

I tested this for multiple locations, still the same error message. I then used ACA to color pick,but in simba/includes/bonsai, there is no libnpcstandard.xml. I've removed the bonsai folder and tried reinstalling, but still no libnpcstandard.xml file shows up.

You mentioned this:

Simba/Includes/Bonsai/Colors <--- go to that..

MasterXehanort
11-05-2014, 08:09 AM
Simba/Includes/Bonsai/Colors <--- go to that..

Would I manually add a .xml file? That folder is empty as well.

bonsai
11-05-2014, 10:57 AM

You mentioned this:

The information you're quoting is old, there was an old version of the fighter that worked that way. This version doesn't have a way to do ACA (CTS2) colors yet.

Was there any more info on the debug output?

The program is trying to use motion to identify things on the screen. Are the NPCs moving around during this startup time? If there's too much motion that can be a problem but you should see 'overload' in the debug output. I'm guessing there is something twinkly near you messing with things.

Which NPC? Can you post a couple of mainscreen snaps somewhere?

I have a manual way to prepare a color file if they are really tough for some reason.

bonsai
11-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Can anyone send me their XML file for Deadly red spiders, please?

Thanks in advance to the kind soul that helps me out before bxp weekend starts! :)

See if you are able to get to this shared folder (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YQUGbytxYnTDA2MjlROWU0S1k&authuser=0). I'll probably have usage issues

Copy a color file to your SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\colors folder

Thank cyanempire for the color files. If you have some others, drop one of us a download link and we can add it.

Note
11-05-2014, 09:10 PM
This is like one of the best auto fighter scripts i have seen comparing to other platform (websites/clients) kudos man

J_R
11-05-2014, 11:44 PM
http://pastebin.com/S6q1y7i4 Pasted my waterfiend file there, feel free to add it to your drive.

Note
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
////////// //////////
////////// 14 hr 12 min 51 sec(Total) 14 hr 12 min 51 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// NOTE 7,095 499.15 499.15 //////////
////////// XP 2,443,518 171,907.45 171,907.45 //////////
////////// Const XP 805,992 56,703.5 56,703.5 //////////
////////// //////////

I WIN @OP PROGGY! :P
sorry wont tell ya where im training because yeah .. >.>

Edit: This is still going seeing how long till it stops .. went with one inventory of sharks
Edit#2: luckly before work i saw it dropped a effigy :P
Edit#3:

////////// //////////
////////// 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Total) 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// NOTE 7,920 498.69 498.69 //////////
////////// XP 2,727,648 171,747.59 171,747.59 //////////
////////// Const XP 899,712 56,650.77 56,650.77 //////////
////////// //////////

Must go sleep now so i have to change pc's most likely could have gone to 20hours .. official all out of sharks ..running on sgs specs no doubt would make it 20hours straight
Pls beat my proggy ;)

everve
11-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Awesome script. It has been working great everywhere I've used it and just got me 99 ranged (;

Note
11-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Awesome script. It has been working great everywhere I've used it and just got me 99 ranged (;

mind if i ask where did you train range at? what setup ect ect ? and congrats :P

Note
11-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Thank you for 99 Attack & Defence
sorry couldn't take a screen shot happened while i was asleep :( flawless script

Note
11-10-2014, 01:43 AM
////////// //////////
////////// 14 hr 12 min 51 sec(Total) 14 hr 12 min 51 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// NOTE 7,095 499.15 499.15 //////////
////////// XP 2,443,518 171,907.45 171,907.45 //////////
////////// Const XP 805,992 56,703.5 56,703.5 //////////
////////// //////////

I WIN @OP PROGGY! :P
sorry wont tell ya where im training because yeah .. >.>

Edit: This is still going seeing how long till it stops .. went with one inventory of sharks
Edit#2: luckly before work i saw it dropped a effigy :P
Edit#3:

////////// //////////
////////// 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Total) 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// NOTE 7,920 498.69 498.69 //////////
////////// XP 2,727,648 171,747.59 171,747.59 //////////
////////// Const XP 899,712 56,650.77 56,650.77 //////////
////////// //////////

Must go sleep now so i have to change pc's most likely could have gone to 20hours .. official all out of sharks ..running on sgs specs no doubt would make it 20hours straight
Pls beat my proggy ;)

These proggys are based of killing mighty banshees
here is the color file :P Enjoy
http://www.filedropper.com/mighty-banshee

bonsai
11-10-2014, 01:53 AM
These proggys are based of killing mighty banshees
here is the color file :P Enjoy
http://www.filedropper.com/mighty-banshee

Congrats!! 99s and proggy added to OP.

I don't recommend 15 hour no-break sessions but it sure is fun to see :)

Color file added to google drive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YQUGbytxYnTDA2MjlROWU0S1k&authuser=0)

everve
11-10-2014, 04:28 AM
mind if i ask where did you train range at? what setup ect ect ? and congrats :P

Thanks! I just trained on various slayer tasks with my best gear and a bunyip.

Mantasx27
11-11-2014, 03:44 PM
99 Strenght and Constitution achieved. Thats 4 99s with this bot so far. With Charming imp I got more than 60k charms and more than 1.5mil prayer xp (because of the bonecrusher).

xCrazyGuyNL
11-12-2014, 10:39 PM
is there anywhere i can see the changelog of this script? :P

Note
11-13-2014, 02:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qHgnHo8.png
Just sharing what i gotten by this script so far :P

jarofhearts
11-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Used this to get 99 in all my melee stats, worked great! Thanks Bonsai.

Brose
11-14-2014, 09:44 PM
First of all, the script works when I am running 1 Simba client. However for some reason, it doesnt work for the next character that I created. It doesnt matter if I am running the simba fresh or even if it is the only Simba running. It only works with the first character that I tested the script on. When I tried to run it on the other guy, once in a blue moon i get some reaction, but mostly, i get the message below.

---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[5156] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[5156]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
---- 1 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 2 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 3 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds
-- setupSRL(): True
***** Logging player in
***** bonsaiFighter: Script shutting down

Edit: I found out the problem. I was being stupid and I setup my interface wrongly and hence it couldnt detect that i was already logged in.

Cyanempire
11-15-2014, 03:20 AM
////////// //////////
////////// 11 hr 59 min 41 sec(Total) 11 hr 42 min 41 sec(Active) 17 min 0 sec(Break)//////////
////////// //////////
////////// ankou 4,765 397.25 406.86 //////////
////////// XP 571,800 47,670.21 48,823.49 //////////
////////// Const XP 188,694 15,731.17 16,111.75 //////////
////////// //////////

Achieved 99 Attack :)

liam1997
11-17-2014, 02:30 PM
best monsters to train low level melee?

bonsai
11-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Achieved 99 Attack :)

Added!

I would say lumbridge catacombs. Fight as high as you can without wasting time.

Top speed is close to 600/hr. So if you're going through food and getting 350, move down.

Cyanempire
11-19-2014, 03:53 PM

Try Stronghold of security or Troll brutes up to 40 :)

TehCrazyBrit
11-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Has anyone achieved 99 Slayer with this? One of my last 99's and it's the only one there isn't an actual bot for >.<

Mantasx27
11-22-2014, 10:06 PM
I got quite a few of Slayer levels, but not even close to 99

Note
11-23-2014, 12:51 AM
Has anyone achieved 99 Slayer with this? One of my last 99's and it's the only one there isn't an actual bot for >.<

No doubt if you just find your task and start the bot you'd be able to get 99 within a month and a half probs
but i think this script is mainly for long duration of use not really slayer thing ..

on the other NOTE...

my use for this script has finally come to a end since i just got everything 99 inc HP in cmbt wise with this script thank you sir !

http://i.imgur.com/uh82BYk.png

boscolamhk
11-23-2014, 11:36 AM
////////// //////////
////////// 7 hr 38 min 4 sec(Total) 7 hr 38 min 4 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// deadly-red-spid 1,974 258.56 258.56 //////////
////////// XP 1,974 258.56 258.56 //////////
////////// Const XP 1,974 258.56 258.56 //////////
////////// //////////

It looks good. :)
But sometimes it attacks other npc incorrectly...it hits a moss giant in varrock sewer in every 10-15 minutes.
When I choose to kill waterfiend in ancient cavern, it clicks on the dragon nearby and I got killed... :(

drbungle
11-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Works great but one little issue - Any tips to stop the script attacking other monsters before the one it's currently fighting is dead? I keep getting gangbanged because it starts a fight, gets halfway and then attacks something else.

Other than that great script Bonsai!

Claymore
11-23-2014, 09:16 PM
I want to study this script. I love the logic behind it, as it seems applicable to 95% of the NPCs trainable with (5% being NPCs like Rockcrabs). Very well thought of my friend.

bonsai
11-23-2014, 10:09 PM
////////// deadly-red-spid 1,974 258.56 258.56 //////////

It looks good. :)
But sometimes it attacks other npc incorrectly...it hits a moss giant in varrock sewer in every 10-15 minutes.
When I choose to kill waterfiend in ancient cavern, it clicks on the dragon nearby and I got killed... :(

That is one of the flaws of autocoloring, it tends to pick up colors on anything attackable in the area. Sometimes it helps when starting the color file to make the view a little bigger to keep it limited.

I'm not excited with that 258/hour kill rate. The script is capable of close to 600. There's probably something easier to kill at a rate of 550/hour that will get you more xp.

Works great but one little issue - Any tips to stop the script attacking other monsters before the one it's currently fighting is dead? I keep getting gangbanged because it starts a fight, gets halfway and then attacks something else.

It's probably issues with the fight detectors, most likely red things keeping the combat circle detector from working. It seems like it only happens in certain places. What npc is having the problems? Maybe the guys can suggest alternatives.

I want to study this script. I love the logic behind it, as it seems applicable to 95% of the NPCs trainable with (5% being NPCs like Rockcrabs). Very well thought of my friend.

Thanks. There's a thread (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109676&highlight=) from the initial idea where you could post questions (or just PM/skype me). The file that does the work is SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blColorizer.simba

The implementation is sloppy. I would like to rewrite it one of these days. If we only had nice threading so it could query all the time in the background.

Note
11-24-2014, 05:25 AM
http://www.filedropper.com/mighty-banshee my mighty banshee file with over 80k kills

I'd recommend anyone to train any melee stat here as it's uncrowded like 90% of the time
and you get around 110-170k exp per hour

Gear set up

*slayer helm > earmuff & face mask > Mask of Mourning or a Helm of Keening
*Bandos chest plate > anything that has good defensive stat bonus
*bandos tassets > Something good in your tire level
*Bandos boots > Dragon > your suited tire level
*Bandos gloves > RFD gloves > I don't know what other gloves are out there
*skill cape or best cape
*furry or your best combat necklace
*RING OF LIFE
*Saradomin god sword ( best investment you'll make ) with this sword i can last well over 25hours without even having to bank as the script uses the sgs ability extremely well
Lobsters or better food

Last but not least you should only come here if you are 70+ in stats in my opinion

Enjoy :)

Cyanempire
11-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Is it only me that has the counter/Prog report broken? :O

bonsai
11-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Is it only me that has the counter/Prog report broken? :O

I didn't test but if all yours are broke it's the pages from wiki (or Olly's mouseovertext is real bad).

Clarity: you have a function to look up combat / comstitution xp with an npc name??

Cyanempire
11-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Still adding new mobs everyday :)
but still counter is broken for me. anyway running it 24/7 w/ minimal breaks still fine.

boscolamhk
11-26-2014, 03:26 PM
That is one of the flaws of autocoloring, it tends to pick up colors on anything attackable in the area. Sometimes it helps when starting the color file to make the view a little bigger to keep it limited.

I'm not excited with that 258/hour kill rate. The script is capable of close to 600. There's probably something easier to kill at a rate of 550/hour that will get you more xp.

It's probably issues with the fight detectors, most likely red things keeping the combat circle detector from working. It seems like it only happens in certain places. What npc is having the problems? Maybe the guys can suggest alternatives.

Thanks. There's a thread (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109676&highlight=) from the initial idea where you could post questions (or just PM/skype me). The file that does the work is SIMBADIR\includes\bonsai\blColorizer.simba

The implementation is sloppy. I would like to rewrite it one of these days. If we only had nice threading so it could query all the time in the background.

Actually the kill rate varies quite a lot. It sometimes reach 450/hr (which is 100+xp/hr). Is it possible to reach 600 red spider kills per hr?? Coz very often it wrongly clicks on the moss giants nearby and stop there. I think it is only possible to reach 600 kills/hr manually, but not by program.

Mantasx27
11-26-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm 99 in all combat stats except Ranged. Where would be a good place to train it? I'm wearing fur armadyls + 2xKaril's hand pistols.

bonsai
11-26-2014, 08:10 PM
Actually the kill rate varies quite a lot. It sometimes reach 450/hr (which is 100+xp/hr). Is it possible to reach 600 red spider kills per hr?? Coz very often it wrongly clicks on the moss giants nearby and stop there. I think it is only possible to reach 600 kills/hr manually, but not by program.

I didn't mean you could get 600 DRS per hour. I meant you could probably get 600/hr of something else that would multiply up to more XP.

I reviewed a bunch of progress reports though and you seem to be doing as well as anyone else for f2p xp/hr.

If you send me a screenshot of the spider with the moss giant visible I might be able to help you work up a color file that ignores them better.

Clarity
11-27-2014, 02:04 PM
I didn't test but if all yours are broke it's the pages from wiki (or Olly's mouseovertext is real bad).

Clarity: you have a function to look up combat / comstitution xp with an npc name??

Did you get this fixed? If not I'll gladly whip something up for you.

ayzee5793
11-28-2014, 05:21 AM
New file to add to the color collection. Already about 10k kills with this color file. Hellhounds. Actually getting me much better xp per hour than banshees due to the fact that there aren't as many obstacles and things to run around, as well as these die faster. The best way I have been using it is at the hellhound resource dungeon (taverly) wait until the hellhounds are non-aggressive, and then set the compass with north facing to the right. (this way it doesnt get caught up in the little area to the north with the rock)

Make sure to babysit though, this can be a popular place and people will wonder why you are not afking the hellhounds.

File:
http://www.filedropper.com/hellhound

boscolamhk
11-28-2014, 03:05 PM
New file to add to the color collection. Already about 10k kills with this color file. Hellhounds. Actually getting me much better xp per hour than banshees due to the fact that there aren't as many obstacles and things to run around, as well as these die faster. The best way I have been using it is at the hellhound resource dungeon (taverly) wait until the hellhounds are non-aggressive, and then set the compass with north facing to the right. (this way it doesnt get caught up in the little area to the north with the rock)

Make sure to babysit though, this can be a popular place and people will wonder why you are not afking the hellhounds.

File:

Thanks for the color. Now trying it :)
Just finished another 5-hr test

////////// //////////
////////// 5 hr 28 min 8 sec(Total) 5 hr 28 min 8 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// ankou 2,295 419.64 419.64 //////////
////////// XP 2,295 419.64 419.64 //////////
////////// Const XP 2,295 419.64 419.64 //////////
////////// //////////

bonsai
11-28-2014, 03:32 PM

File:

Thanks for the color. Now trying it :)
Just finished another 5-hr test

File uploaded. You guys are great with the contributions and suggestions on how to use it.

I mean, at the end of the day all a fighter script does is find/click/find/click. The people figuring out ways to self heal and grab drops and whatnot are providing value far beyond the script itself. Plus all the sharing of which places work well (or not) and which are getting the best xp/hr.

It turns a simple tool into something much more useful for everyone. Thanks!!

icyhottt
11-29-2014, 09:08 AM
hhahahahah this script is legit and freaking awesome xD it makes me happy watching it all I would want from it would be a smarter/faster decision making process and it not to attack stuff that is already in combat and id even donate for something this legit

edit: also I understand its a ton of work and all to do all this but if you could add a simple looking option that'd be pretty legit also
edit2: it let me die im not sure how or when
edit3: second day of using it and second day it has let me die T.T luckily I was wearing nothing of value the only thing I can think of is it doesn't realize my % of health or it thinks I have food when I don't

croberger
12-02-2014, 06:27 AM
Any good F2P setups?

Mantasx27
12-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Any good mobs to train ranged on? Currently doing Lesser demons, but only getting 50k xp/h with full armadyl

J_R
12-03-2014, 02:20 PM
waterfiends are the best range training monsters, it should probably give you around 200k-350k xp/hr depending on range lvl

Mantasx27
12-03-2014, 08:30 PM
waterfiends are the best range training monsters, it should probably give you around 200k-350k xp/hr depending on range lvl

Arent they going to wreck my face?

Dark_Flame
12-03-2014, 09:58 PM

Depends what defense and gear you have

Edit: Okay you have armadyl, you should be fine

Theron
12-03-2014, 10:42 PM
How would I set this up to loot noted coal?

J_R
12-04-2014, 08:44 AM

Depends, I could stay there for 5-6 hours with an inventory of sharks or monks (dont remember), 99def, and armadyl armour you should at least last 3 (keep in mind I did have guthix's blessing and deaths swiftness though and detecting guthix's blessing on actionbar doesn't quite work right so I tied it to death's swiftness by making it always try blessing before DS :P)

Mantasx27
12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Tried waterfiend, lasting ~ an hour depending if the bot starts attacking more than one mob at once. ~200k ranged xp though. Thanks for the advice guys!

J_R
12-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Another option that is slower than waterfiends but still way faster than 50k/hr is black demons. I don't remember the exact rates but I'd expect you'd be able to last a lot longer there and get at least 150k xp/hr - 250k xp/hr depending on range level

ayzee5793
12-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Bonsai, 99 str completely with this script. I used my hellhound colors as well as mighty banshees. Anyone got any questions on setups or anything let me know. Thank you again for this,hopefully my hellhound color file was helpful to people!

http://i58.tinypic.com/5n0os6.png

xSorrels
12-06-2014, 04:56 AM
Works pretty well. Somewhat. Lol

Can you help me add Looter in this?

Strictly want charms.

Thanks!

Mantasx27
12-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Works pretty well. Somewhat. Lol

Can you help me add Looter in this?

Strictly want charms.

Thanks!

Just buy Charming imp with dungeoneering tokens, you can also get the bonecrusher for some extra prayer xp!

xSorrels
12-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Just buy Charming imp with dungeoneering tokens, you can also get the bonecrusher for some extra prayer xp!

Lol, well thanks for the help...

Started DG and going for 100k tokens.

Although a looter would be extremely helpful.

drbungle
12-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Is it possible to manually update colours with ACA?

I can't find anything in any of the includes

cheers

Mantasx27
12-07-2014, 07:17 PM
The only thing this bot needs is for it to use ultimates when you reach 100% momentum

bonsai
12-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Is it possible to manually update colours with ACA?

I can't find anything in any of the includes

cheers

Not yet, but maybe later today if I stay motivated. I'm making some fixes now and that is next on the list.

The only thing this bot needs is for it to use ultimates when you reach 100% momentum

Using manual abilities? It activates the rightmost one it thinks is ready. If they're not firing it may be the values returned in the function that checks them.

Or are you talking about the abilities you need to push, wait, then push again?

Mantasx27
12-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Using manual abilities? It activates the rightmost one it thinks is ready. If they're not firing it may be the values returned in the function that checks them.

Or are you talking about the abilities you need to push, wait, then push again?
Didnt read the original post clearly, works fine now that I set it up properly

bonsai
12-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Update posted, please let me know if you have any issues.

You may want to retest places that were working poorly in the past.

Major changes:
* New XP lookup courtesy of Clarity so Cyan will stop bugging me
* Fixed issues in startup where it was running some parts more than once
* Fixed issues with using split instead of cluster, improved speed, removed unneeded workaround code
* Reworked detection due to game updates. Popup box is now disappearing very quickly.
* Re-added logic for rotating cam, moving to NPCs. It's an option in the form if you want to disable it.

Cyanempire
12-08-2014, 07:59 AM
Update posted, please let me know if you have any issues.

You may want to retest places that were working poorly in the past.

Major changes:
* New XP lookup courtesy of Clarity so Cyan will stop bugging me
* Fixed issues in startup where it was running some parts more than once
* Fixed issues with using split instead of cluster, improved speed, removed unneeded workaround code
* Reworked detection due to game updates. Popup box is now disappearing very quickly.
* Re-added logic for rotating cam, moving to NPCs. It's an option in the form if you want to disable it.

Thank you bonsai! :P

running this now asap.

drbungle
12-08-2014, 03:32 PM
<3 <3

Mantasx27
12-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Bot seems to be running smoothly. No problems encountered so far. Cant last longer, running out of food since they hit too hard on me.

////////// //////////
////////// 1 hr 28 min 31 sec(Total) 1 hr 28 min 31 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// waterfiend 375 254.19 254.19 //////////
////////// XP 333,450 226,022.25 226,022.25 //////////
////////// Const XP 111,150 75,340.75 75,340.75 //////////
////////// //////////

bonsai
12-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Posted an update with a few tolerances bumped up. It was failing to detect the red combat circle for some people.

Also added the little red flash at the end of the fight because.... well, just because.

IROC-Z
12-10-2014, 03:44 AM
For those wanting to make a looter to do with this fighter, would it be possible to incorporate it into the part of the script that sense the red combat circle? Have it store the coords then call a seperate file, the looter just like your script is set up, and then continue on with the rest of your script like normal?

Mantasx27
12-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Just hit 99 Ranged. Its the 5th 99 with this bot so far!

bonsai
12-11-2014, 10:54 AM
For those wanting to make a looter to do with this fighter, would it be possible to incorporate it into the part of the script that sense the red combat circle? Have it store the coords then call a seperate file, the looter just like your script is set up, and then continue on with the rest of your script like normal?

I think you could access the field it stores after calling the fight function. Try adding to the example in the OP.

combatMgr.attack(ccTorso, true, nil, MOUSE_RIGHT);
writeln(combatMgr.lastTargetBox);

Just hit 99 Ranged. Its the 5th 99 with this bot so far!

Go Manta go!

xSorrels
12-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Does this script pot, for lets say, dragons?

Antifire pots...?

bonsai
12-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Does this script pot, for lets say, dragons?

Antifire pots...?

No, sorry, no potion support at this time.

Mantasx27
12-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Why are u calling me Manta lol. My name is Mantas :D

shaezy
12-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Hey, was using this script and was working excellently! but i stopped it, then clicked run again and it doesnt even start up? im getting this error

Error: Operator expected at line 340
Compiling failed.

and it opens a script called production which has 784 lines of nothing but one line? line 340 is blank also..

i've tried reinstalling and updating everything but that didnt work

EDIT: ok just found out that it does it with all my scripts... WTF??

shaezy
12-12-2014, 03:20 AM
working again. had to uninstall simba and redo everthing. not sure what the cause was though?

The Mayor
12-12-2014, 05:12 AM
working again. had to uninstall simba and redo everthing. not sure what the cause was though?

It was just some bad code pushed to SRL earlier today, nothing to do with this script ;)

boscolamhk
12-12-2014, 06:50 AM
It seems the food key is not working for me...i set food key to "1" and it doesn't heal when my hp dropped below the level. I manually press 1 and it heals.

(it works again after I reset my Simba....dunno what has happened)

Theron
12-13-2014, 12:04 AM
It seems the food key is not working for me...i set food key to "1" and it doesn't heal when my hp dropped below the level. I manually press 1 and it heals.

(it works again after I reset my Simba....dunno what has happened)

You may want to reread the OP, I haven't used food with this script, but it does specifically have it as the '=' key.

Cyanempire
12-13-2014, 02:03 AM
You can put food in any key, it should work. i have mine on Z

dominos
12-13-2014, 04:29 AM
I've been using this for a few weeks on my new account and I have yet to see it mess up once, great script!

Cyanempire
12-13-2014, 08:14 AM
I've been using this for a few weeks on my new account and I have yet to see it mess up once, great script!

any progress report?.

boscolamhk
12-13-2014, 10:48 AM
One more question on color detection...May I know if I should use ACA to make a new color file? I use ACA and it is saved as .aca format and how can I change it to .xml format?

bonsai
12-13-2014, 11:37 AM
One more question on color detection...May I know if I should use ACA to make a new color file? I use ACA and it is saved as .aca format and how can I change it to .xml format?

The script is not using colors from ACA right now. It does the coloring itself when you choose autodetect.

There's some color files posted on a google drive, check the OP for the link.

Theron
12-14-2014, 03:04 AM
The script is not using colors from ACA right now. It does the coloring itself when you choose autodetect.

There's some color files posted on a google drive, check the OP for the link.

where do I save the .xml color files?

edit: nevermind, I managed to find it, thank you for the awesome script.

devster789
12-15-2014, 09:20 PM
my simba doesnt work. it kills one then shuts down! plz reply need asap

bonsai
12-15-2014, 09:40 PM
my simba doesnt work. it kills one then shuts down! plz reply need asap

Did it print anything in the debug box? It should save a screenshot in SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs

What were you fighting? You chose autodetect?

yogiman1998
12-16-2014, 01:37 AM
Hey, I am having trouble with this script. When I launch it, it starts looking for colors for about 5 minutes and then it gives me an error where it says failed to find npc. Then proceeds to logout out and stop the script. I was wondering if you could help me. That would be fantastic and Thanks.

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Hey, I am having trouble with this script. When I launch it, it starts looking for colors for about 5 minutes and then it gives me an error where it says failed to find npc. Then proceeds to logout out and stop the script. I was wondering if you could help me. That would be fantastic and Thanks.

What monster are you trying it on?. are you sure your graphics setup is good (simba standards)?

yogiman1998
12-16-2014, 01:44 AM
What monster are you trying it on?. are you sure your graphics setup is good (simba standards)?

I am trying it on Flesh Crawlers. I setup up simba according to set up made by Cohen. Then i followed the steps that were isted on the thread and it still didnt work.

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 02:22 AM
I am trying it on Flesh Crawlers. I setup up simba according to set up made by Cohen. Then i followed the steps that were isted on the thread and it still didnt work.

Autodetect?. i tried it just now it worked.

yogiman1998
12-16-2014, 03:35 AM
Here is the Error that I have been receiving:

***** Tcolorizer.multiBox: ERROR - NO SUCCESSFUL COLORS

bonsai
12-16-2014, 07:46 AM
Here is the Error that I have been receiving:

Are you high enough level to fight them?

yogiman1998
12-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Are you high enough level to fight them?

I am a Combat Lvl 63, whereas they are combat Lvl 39. They are green for me.

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 12:11 PM
I am trying to use Bonsai Fighter at lvl 1 chickens just as a test run. I can't seem to get it to auto fight. I read that I need to have some color associated to it, but the attached google drive color's are only for higher level monsters. Please guide me

Thanks

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 12:14 PM
I am trying to use Bonsai Fighter at lvl 1 chickens just as a test run. I can't seem to get it to auto fight. I read that I need to have some color associated to it, but the attached google drive color's are only for higher level monsters. Please guide me

Thanks

You press start. pick autodetect. done.

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Thanks!

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Can i run multiple instances of this script? Say for example can I level up three different characters at the same time?

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Open multiple simbas?

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Can you do that?

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Very much yes. as long as your computer can handle it.

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 07:54 PM
in 6 hours time I got from 1-35 strength on chickens (40 k xp) is this normal? I'm looking at the chicken coop and there are no players. It just doesn't seem to find the chickens that well. I kill 1 chicken every cpl minutes or so maybe. What am i doing wrong?

It always takes around 5-10 minutes to load and it says Testing colors. Testing 40k good=4 active=4 rejected 970

Then I just sit there looking at cows which i'm training on now. I have it set to auto-detect and i tried setting it for cows, but it still takes just as long to locate a cow and kill it. About 60 seconds on avg in between each kill. Sometime the bot will just simply run off into a corner and it'll start ******Tcolorizer.colorize: tested colors all over again.

EDIT: Now it won't work at all. My character just stands still and nothing happens. No colorizers no nothing. I got a message saying, Unable to log player in, exiting script once or twice after a reset.

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 09:36 PM
So now the script doesn't work for me at all. Please let me know what info I can give to you. It just keeps saying Unable to log play in, exiting script.

xSorrels
12-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Ive used this script to level my slayer from 50-80. Worked GREAT.

Although, earlier today, at Gargoyles, I went to load the color file, selected my pre-detected 'Gargoyle' and started.

The script then prints,

***** Tcolorizer.load: Loaded color file [C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\colors\false.xml]

Not too sure how to fix this..

Tried deleting the 'False' color file and the 'Gargoyle' color file and re-autodetecting, BUT again, it prints,

***** Tcolorizer.load: Loaded color file [C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\colors\false.xml]

Again, not sure what went wrong, or how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

The update you pushed, must have fixed something.

Thanks!

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 11:36 PM
Ive used this script to level my slayer from 50-80. Worked GREAT.

Although, earlier today, at Gargoyles, I went to load the color file, selected my pre-detected 'Gargoyle' and started.

The script then prints,

Not too sure how to fix this..

Tried deleting the 'False' color file and the 'Gargoyle' color file and re-autodetecting, BUT again, it prints,

Again, not sure what went wrong, or how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance!

Delete the whole gargoyle file. and set to autodetect again.

in 6 hours time I got from 1-35 strength on chickens (40 k xp) is this normal? I'm looking at the chicken coop and there are no players. It just doesn't seem to find the chickens that well. I kill 1 chicken every cpl minutes or so maybe. What am i doing wrong?

It always takes around 5-10 minutes to load and it says Testing colors. Testing 40k good=4 active=4 rejected 970

Then I just sit there looking at cows which i'm training on now. I have it set to auto-detect and i tried setting it for cows, but it still takes just as long to locate a cow and kill it. About 60 seconds on avg in between each kill. Sometime the bot will just simply run off into a corner and it'll start ******Tcolorizer.colorize: tested colors all over again.

EDIT: Now it won't work at all. My character just stands still and nothing happens. No colorizers no nothing. I got a message saying, Unable to log player in, exiting script once or twice after a reset.

Chickens are very small script might be having a hard time getting colors, or the environment might contain
similar colors to the chicken.

Double check your player/army file and srl player setup. make sure everything is in order.

bonsai
12-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Its not the color file.

There was playerfile update. Check your forms and make sure all the data is showing properly. If it it, I guess I need to swap some stuff in the script.

Cyanempire
12-16-2014, 11:47 PM
Its not the color file.

There was playerfile update. Check your forms and make sure all the data is showing properly. If it it, I guess I need to swap some stuff in the script.

Everything is working fine i just tested now. no need to change anything :)

Nottabot
12-16-2014, 11:59 PM
well i completely uninstalled and reinstalled simba/bonasi fighter and when i open bonsai script and RUN it pops up a window in simba that says bankscreen. and a little orange text says if notself.isSearchOpen then.......[4] pointer; end"at line 2530
Error: operator "NOT" NOT COMPATIBLE WITH "RECORD [0]Pointer

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 12:04 AM
Cyan, feel free to pm me with some help, Ill pay RS3 gold for help

Cyanempire
12-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Cyan, feel free to pm me with some help, Ill pay RS3 gold for help

Just make sure everything in simba is updated. graphics settings is set
use Direct x, Double check your army file. double check srl player form when
you click play in bonsai fighter, bonsai fighter has an auto updater so
it should always give you the latest version.

xSorrels
12-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Delete the whole gargoyle file. and set to autodetect again.

Someone cant read...

LOL

Ty Bonsai.

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 12:56 AM
I did everything to the best of my ability, i have extensions enabled: associate.sex srl.sex and extension.sex. Could you possibly skype chat me?

After reinstalling again It won't even open the player manager screen to allow me to enter my player info. I just get more text in a new winow called " bankscreen " and in orange is highlited "if not self.isSearchOpen then "

bonsai
12-17-2014, 01:41 AM
I posted an update to handle the new order of fields in the playerform.

SRL is still having a bug. If your bankscreen.simba opens when you run it, change the highlighted line to have the parenthesis on the function call like this:

if not self.isSearchOpen() then

Then press ctrl-s to save it.

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 01:57 AM
do i need to have associate.sex enabled? because when i do i get this error

Extension Disabled - Did not compile
[Error] (14:3): Duplicate identifier 'TCharArray' at line 14

bonsai
12-17-2014, 02:14 AM

I don't know about chickens but it's not going to work on cows. You have brown that matches the fences and white that matches all the drops. Not the place for the autocoloring.

Try lumbridge dungeon or the stronghold

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the script

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 06:12 AM
how do i prevent my character from running into a wall in the stronghold while he attempts to kill the monsters in the other room?

is there some type of containment diameter i can set? so that the bot will stay inside a circle instead of running everywhere you don't want him to? lol

Cyanempire
12-17-2014, 07:03 AM
how do i prevent my character from running into a wall in the stronghold while he attempts to kill the monsters in the other room?

is there some type of containment diameter i can set? so that the bot will stay inside a circle instead of running everywhere you don't want him to? lol

look for an isolated spot or zoom in so that your screen only has that room in it..

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 09:54 AM
The script closes out after 15 minutes-50 minutes. Any idea what i'm doing wrong? i read the logs and looked at the screen shots. didn't see anything unique

Cyanempire
12-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Script terminated: due to low health.

Nottabot
12-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Sometimes it just randomly goes to my gear tab. any explanation?

xSorrels
12-17-2014, 11:49 AM
I ran overnight for the past 6 + hours.

Works completely fine for me now.

Try starting from scratch and READ! Step by step.

Ive had both of these problems before...

Sometimes it just randomly goes to my gear tab. any explanation?

Script terminated: due to low health.

And they were fixed because I missed something in the setup or instructions.

READ.

Cyanempire
12-17-2014, 12:02 PM
What are you quoting me for?

j 0n4s
12-17-2014, 09:39 PM
I can't get it to eat. Working great otherwhise. Yes i have the food at the right button. tryed all of the things but not working.

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I fixed the gear tab from popping up by moving it away from the mini map.

xSorrels
12-18-2014, 03:44 AM
What are you quoting me for?

Seems like you had an issue with your script terminating due to low health.

Suggested you, along with Nottabot to carefully READ everything again, thats all.

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 04:46 AM
Can i somehow have my character bank to grab more food? or is that not possible?

Cyanempire
12-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Seems like you had an issue with your script terminating due to low health.

Suggested you, along with Nottabot to carefully READ everything again, thats all.

well you should have READ that i didn't and was trying to help nottabot

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 08:14 AM
I still keep running into a wall while the character tries attacking the monsters behind the doors in the stronghold resulting in my character just staring at a wall instead of attacking the red spideres in the designated room lol

P.S.
I noticed it will sometimes kill a monster then right click attack him as he dies increasing the lag between the right click after death might fix this? I don't know
I noticed restarting the script helps this issue out for about 5 minutes. I am at SW corner fighting in stronghold against rats and zombies same floor as flesh crawlers

this is what it lookslike when i'm attacking a monster in another room I can only zoom my screen so far in.
***** TcombatMgr.attack: Probable miss, did not detect start of fight
***** TcombatMgr.attack: Fight initiated

what does this one mean?

Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (649,599). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 649. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.

2 hr 45 min 2 sec(Total) 2 hr 28 min 1 sec(Active) 17 min 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Giant spider . 690 250.86 279.67 //////////
////////// XP 690 250.86 279.67 //////////
////////// Const XP 230 83.62 93.22 //////////

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 10:45 AM
I can't get it to eat. Working great otherwhise. Yes i have the food at the right button. tryed all of the things but not working.

Load up the script from the Simba folder
press play (f9)
when you choose your character to run, there is an entry that says food button (pick that) its default is (-).

3Garrett3
12-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Load up the script from the Simba folder
press play (f9)
when you choose your character to run, there is an entry that says food button (pick that) its default is (-).

OH GOD PLEASE STOP DOUBLE POSTING.

Just edit your posts if you have more to add. Someone will eventually get to your concerns.

Bonsai has already told you that the stronghold is not a good spot to train because there are walls. He suggested alternatives for you which include the lumbridge dungeon. I recommend you go to another area.

And no, the script does not bank for more food. You could code it in yourself if you really wanted but it would not be the most simple thing to do because this script has a million different files.

j 0n4s
12-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Hmm stands in orginal post that = is the defult food button. Tryed - (and some other)and still dont eat food that i have in the bag. Mabey bequce im in the stronghold? (tryed other place to dident work).

bonsai
12-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Hmm stands in orginal post that = is the defult food button. Tryed - (and some other)and still dont eat food that i have in the bag. Mabey bequce im in the stronghold? (tryed other place to dident work).

I should fix thr form to have = for the default

The program doesnt care what key or slot you use but you have to move the food to a slot and make sure that key matches your form

j 0n4s
12-18-2014, 05:39 PM
it was simpel as chat config that maked it work. It's not so easy when u havent been on rs for some months, thanks for the help anyway :)

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 06:10 PM
OH GOD PLEASE STOP DOUBLE POSTING.

Just edit your posts if you have more to add. Someone will eventually get to your concerns.

Bonsai has already told you that the stronghold is not a good spot to train because there are walls. He suggested alternatives for you which include the lumbridge dungeon. I recommend you go to another area.

And no, the script does not bank for more food. You could code it in yourself if you really wanted but it would not be the most simple thing to do because this script has a million different files.

What are you talking about? I was helping someone out and how come other people are having no problem getting 250k xp per hour at red spiders, but I can't? It doesn't matter i just keep getting this
***** TcombatMgr.attack: AND REPEAT

3Garrett3
12-18-2014, 06:36 PM
What are you talking about? I was helping someone out and how come other people are having no problem getting 250k xp per hour at red spiders, but I can't? It doesn't matter i just keep getting this
***** TcombatMgr.attack: AND REPEAT

When I said please don't double post I meant do not post multiple times without someone else posting. It is considered spam here, and you can get in trouble for it. It's also annoying to people who are trying to read through and help you. The edit button is there for a reason.

The typical reason for that error is it isn't actually starting a fight. Are you still trying to fight in the stronghold? Because (again) it isn't recommended because there are walls and the script will attempt to fight outside of the walls, leading to thinking that it starts a fight but it didn't actually.

You should give Bonsai some feedback about what the character is doing when those errors appear. It may be an error that he doesn't know of and can't replicate, but could solve if you told him what the script is actually doing. It's important when trying to debug things like this that you give the most detail that you can.

Ie:

When I start the script, it gets stuck in a loop which says the following (Insert the debug of what is happening). I've noticed that it's hovering over monsters and not clicking, but then the text says it started a fight.

You've only given 1/2 of the required debug information to figure out why this is happening. Remember that the more detail you can write, the better (typically).

It's quite possible that your script is not detecting a fight because your colours are set up wrong. Have you made sure you followed the script setup exactly? Make sure you go through each point and follow it word for word. These are not things that you can gloss over and still do well.

Nottabot
12-18-2014, 07:37 PM
to my understanding you don't need to adjust anything in the colors set up. Bonsai told me to just click auto-detect. It just starts to fight a monster and after he dies it immediately click on him EVERY single time and theres a lag between the time it kills the next monster. takes me about 7 seconds after every kill for him to "probable miss, did not detect start of fight." i get that over and over again.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////// //////////
////////// 7 hr 42 min 40 sec(Total) 6 hr 51 min 40 sec(Active) 51 min 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Zombie 1,980 256.77 288.58 //////////
////////// XP 58,806 7,626.02 8,570.78 //////////
////////// Const XP 19,602 2,542.01 2,856.93 //////////
////////// //////////

3Garrett3
12-18-2014, 07:39 PM
to my understanding you don't need to adjust anything in the colors set up. Bonsai told me to just click auto-detect.

What I mean is perhaps your RS setting is not correct which is why it isn't detecting that it is in a fight. However, you didn't reply to any of the other information I requested so it's difficult for me to tell you if that's the problem or not.

bonsai
12-18-2014, 07:47 PM
to my understanding you don't need to adjust anything in the colors set up. Bonsai told me to just click auto-detect. It just starts to fight a monster and after he dies it immediately click on him EVERY single time and theres a lag between the time it kills the next monster. takes me about 7 seconds after every kill for him to "probable miss, did not detect start of fight." i get that over and over again.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

snip...

This is enough to work with.

While you are fighting the zombies, do you see the red target circle highlighted with the "star" debug? The double circle with the plus sign lit up yellow?

I'm assuming not.

It tries to avoid the last target by using this info. If it doesn't have it, it often clicks the same npc before he disappears. That's what you are experiencing. It normally happens a little but not enough to be a huge deal.

I posted an update so you should only lose 2.5 seconds instead of 8 if that is happening.

Nottabot
12-19-2014, 01:19 AM
This is enough to work with.

While you are fighting the zombies, do you see the red target circle highlighted with the "star" debug? The double circle with the plus sign lit up yellow?

I'm assuming not.

It tries to avoid the last target by using this info. If it doesn't have it, it often clicks the same npc before he disappears. That's what you are experiencing. It normally happens a little but not enough to be a huge deal.

I posted an update so you should only lose 2.5 seconds instead of 8 if that is happening.

Thanks so much for the update! You're as awesome as you are timely!

After i attack a zombie they have a red circle, followed by a yellow innercircle that imeadiately gets selected as they die. The update you just posted made things dramatically different. I still get the same error, but not as often and it's much more bearable. I haven't noticed any yellow stars, just the lockbox on the top left and the letter A on the top right. I have my scroll zoomed in pretty far too because it wants to run through the other door to grab the fleshcrawlers. I'm looking for a new spot now to train so that i can zoom all the way out.

EDIT::

I just thought I'd let you know that my cursor goes to my atk/str/def xp icons after each kill, some times a little too often. It'll go up there a lot. Is this an anti ban feature? because it's a little too much lol might need to only do it every 60 seconds or so and mines doing it like every 10 seconds at least.

xSorrels
12-19-2014, 04:24 AM
well you should have READ that i didn't and was trying to help nottabot

I did READ it, and didnt realize you were speaking directly to him, hence non existent quote.

Sorry.

victordono
12-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Doesnt seem to identify whether it starts a fight or not when i try auto detecting shadows in elf city

***** Tcolorizer.colorize: Reached our goal of 10 good colors.

I think im just gonna add that its really buggy on the shadows in elf city :P

bonsai
12-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Doesnt seem to identify whether it starts a fight or not when i try auto detecting shadows in elf city

I think im just gonna add that its really buggy on the shadows in elf city :P

It's not detecting the gold lock on your combat popup.

Is the popup coming up? Is the lock showing? Mine are "unlocked" but I think this was tested both ways.

You didn't drag the popup off of the mainscreen, did you? It only looks on the mainscreen.

You can try increasing the tolerance by editing simbadir/includes/bonsai/blcombat.simba line 1010:

setDTMTol(_combatGoldLockDTM, 20);

Try 25 or 30 and see if it starts working.

victordono
12-19-2014, 10:56 AM
It's not detecting the gold lock on your combat popup.

Is the popup coming up? Is the lock showing? Mine are "unlocked" but I think this was tested both ways.

You didn't drag the popup off of the mainscreen, did you? It only looks on the mainscreen.

You can try increasing the tolerance by editing simbadir/includes/bonsai/blcombat.simba line 1010:

setDTMTol(_combatGoldLockDTM, 20);

Try 25 or 30 and see if it starts working.

the popup im assuming is the monsters stats ( hp and weakness ) is in the corner of the screen although there is one thing though, in elf city there are the buffs also in the corner and they overlap

bonsai
12-19-2014, 12:05 PM
the popup im assuming is the monsters stats ( hp and weakness ) is in the corner of the screen although there is one thing though, in elf city there are the buffs also in the corner and they overlap

Get that combat popup somewhere visible on the mainscreen without overlap and it will probably start working a heck of a lot better.

joemejiav
12-20-2014, 04:44 AM
Hey man, for some reason this update broke the script for me
I tried NPC: Auto Detect/motion detect/Hellhound( hellhounds downloaded from the google link on the first post, saved under C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\colors)
Still doesn't work
It gets stuck at (Finding NPC)
So to make it work I tried to find the an older version.
I know nothing about code or scripting but I found your pastebin.
You didn't have older versions there, so I had to get the google cached versions of your pastebins from December 2
I cross referenced the version numbers from live and cache, and copied the december 2 versions changing their version numbers so that the auto updater wouldn't mess with them.
And no update seemed to happen under the simba compiler when run.

WHOEVER
It still isn't working, it tests about 300 colors and then just throws and error on simba, and "Attempting to find npc" on the RS client

Any help would be appreciated!
I tried reinstalling and reupdating simba/ and reinstalling and reupdating your script to no avail

Thanks!

Cyanempire
12-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Hey man, for some reason this update broke the script for me
I tried NPC: Auto Detect/motion detect/Hellhound( hellhounds downloaded from the google link on the first post, saved under C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\colors)
Still doesn't work
It gets stuck at (Finding NPC)
So to make it work I tried to find the an older version.
I know nothing about code or scripting but I found your pastebin.
You didn't have older versions there, so I had to get the google cached versions of your pastebins from December 2
I cross referenced the version numbers from live and cache, and copied the december 2 versions changing their version numbers so that the auto updater wouldn't mess with them.
And no update seemed to happen under the simba compiler when run.

WHOEVER
It still isn't working, it tests about 300 colors and then just throws and error on simba, and "Attempting to find npc" on the RS client

Any help would be appreciated!
I tried reinstalling and reupdating simba/ and reinstalling and reupdating your script to no avail

Thanks!

delete old color file, or if you see a color file named false delete it
then re-run and do auto detect again.

Nottabot
12-20-2014, 07:55 AM
I've been getting this, sometimes it's really bad though and just tests colors for like 30 rotations.
I also noticed that it will consistently target the lvl 15 spiders over the lvl 39 spiders in the stronghold lol.

***** Tcolorizer.colorize: tested 50 colors.
***** Tcolorizer.colorize: tested 100 colors.

bonsai
12-20-2014, 08:41 AM
I've been getting this, sometimes it's really bad though and just tests colors for like 30 rotations.
I also noticed that it will consistently target the lvl 15 spiders over the lvl 39 spiders in the stronghold lol.

The first time you color an npc, it will find 10 colors to work with then start fighting.

While it has less than 20 colors, it should color for 5 seconds in between fights (more or less). After 20 colors it should color infrequently.

So you're not finding enough good colors. Maybe try them zoomed in a little to get more detail. If you do, move your old color file out of the way and make a new one. (simbadir/includes/bonsai/colors)

It will end up targeting both spiders; it finds anything attackable. If it's leaning towards the 15s that is what "good" colors you found so far.

NOTE: An update to SRL reverted the form changes from the other day. If you are getting errors, update SRL and the script.

Cyanempire
12-20-2014, 09:54 AM
Will post a progress soon. Seems flawless as of now running 2hrs+

uhit
12-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Runs very well at fire giants. 10hour run but forgot to copy the proggy because I shut my laptop off

joemejiav
12-20-2014, 03:00 PM
I finally fixed it... GOSH MAN!
FEEDBACK!!!!!

YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT UNDER GRAPHICS>CUSTOM

MOUSE OVER TEXT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perhaps it would be helpful if you specify this in the main post.

THanks anyways for the help

taylar
12-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Runs very well at fire giants. 10hour run but forgot to copy the proggy because I shut my laptop off

What lvl are your combat stats and was this all with one inventory of food?

uhit
12-20-2014, 04:44 PM
What lvl are your combat stats and was this all with one inventory of food?

I has guthans with crap stats. Guthans lets me stay pretty much anywhere indefinitely

taylar
12-20-2014, 04:48 PM
I am between a rock and a hard place. Firstly the script is awesome its just that it would be optimal if it actually used my sgs special. I absolutely cannont get it to work even when assigning the key and i have tried using manual abilities and revolution. Anyone throw me a tip? If i can get it to use my sgs i'll be golden.

Edit: It uses the sgs just about when i have my "eat food" health percentage set. Is there a way to make it use it more often so health is normally always higher?

Nottabot
12-21-2014, 10:33 PM
Just updated, now i've gotten this, which is a new debug for me. Also, the red virtual mouse button just keeps circling around looking for a lvl 15 spider to kill and ignores the Giant level spiders. Anything I can do to fix this? I don't know if it means anytthing but everyonce in a while i kill a lvl 15 spider and he gets a red star of david around him. I don't get the yellow circle inside of the red circle as much either, but i have spent 3 days training on lvl 15 spiders lol. I feel like i should've gotten more than 1 mil xp in the past 3 days lol. other than that the script is a god send. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your time

** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (3491398)
***** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (3754570)
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3557189) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3227969) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3359555) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3689033) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3096126) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (3161919) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (2766904) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (2638145)
***** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (3093556)
***** Tcolorizer.updateTrials: moving (2440508) active -> successful
***** Tcolorizer.colorize: Reached our goal of 11 good colors.
***** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (2898490)
***** Tcolorizer.updatePointCount: Warning - Updating blacklisted color (3030075)

edit: after watching the script run for about 15 minutes, it did start killing giant spiders more often than it seemed. It just tends to go on a lvl 15 spider rant for like 5 minutes at a time or so.