Combat leveling script
Melee/Range/Magic

99s reported:

I gave up tracking them! Here were the realy ones:
nutta124 Mantasx27 uhit everve Note jarofhearts Cyanempire ayzee5793

Features:

Autodetects and autocolors NPCs
Motion detection mode
Left or right click support to initiate fight.
Food support. Will log out before letting you die.
Autoupdater
Antiban
Basic break system so you can set time periods for regular breaks.
On-screen and debug window progress reports.
Pre-targets next npc while fighting

Requirements:

You need a functional setup with current software (Simba 1.x, SMART 8.X, SRL-6 (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714))

You need to use the player manager to add your character to a players file. The player manager is on the simba menu under srl->player manager.

Installing:

Download the installer at the bottom of this post.

Run this installer script and it will download the most current package. The installer will delete itself when done. You will end up with bonsaiFighter.simba in your SIMBADIR/scripts folder. It will also install library files in SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai

EOC Abilities:

The player form has a field manualAbilities. My current recommendation is to set this to False and use the Runescape combat mode "revolution". This will automatically use your abilities without the script needing to do anything.

If you set manualAbilities to True the script will use abilities on your visible ability bar. It uses the first 9 slots from RIGHT to LEFT. If you place basic skills on the left, threshold in the middle, and ultimate on the right, it will use the ultimate and threshold when they are ready.

In-game setup:

Make sure your interface settings have Always show target information checked.

Locate your character in the room you will be fighting in with a weapon in hand. You should be zoomed all the way out (smallest view of yourself).

If you want food support, have the food in your inventory. Set the food to one of the open taskbar slots. When you run the script, make sure the food key is set to the key to activate this slot.

Example setup:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2149mjt.png

Note:
A: If you grab the key you can move this up here out of the way. It helps keep the screen clear.
B: Put your XP thing here. I don't use it yet but many scripts do and I will at some point
C: Get this button out of the way
D: Notice the food is on the '=' key

You can use the fighter as an include so you can make your own custom fighter/looter!

Here is a sample that fights a few crawling corpses. You need a color file from the fighter that matches the name on the npc in the code.

program corpseTorso;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$include_once srl-6/srl.simba}
{$include_once bonsai/blCombat.simba}

var
ccTorso: Tnpc;
i: integer;

begin
SetupSRL();
ccTorso.init('crawling-corpse-torso', true);

for i := 0 to 5 do
begin
combatMgr.attack(ccTorso, true {wait until dead},
nil {use default foodhandler}, MOUSE_RIGHT);
sleep(5000);
end;
end.

Known bugs / issues:

Be patient with the coloring. It takes time to decide :)
You can't fight NPCs that are over your level
If it can't find enough colors to start fighting, try zooming in a little to get more detail. Remove the (bad) color file from your early attempts.

Improvements to be made:

CTS2 color mode
Form. Needs tabs. Human style breaking needs to be put in.
Many others...

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Since the script will autoupdate your changes can get overwritten. The updater will save previous versions to FILENAME.simba.bak

If you don't migrate your changes before two updates you will lose them!! It's a good idea to save your entries somewhere.

Progress reported:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Bonsai ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Fighter ////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////// _______ ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// //////////
////////// Script runtime: //////////
////////// 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Total) 15 hr 52 min 54 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
//////////////////////////////////////// Kills ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// Total Per Hour /Hour Active //////////
////////// NOTE 7,920 498.69 498.69 //////////
////////// XP 2,727,648 171,747.59 171,747.59 //////////
////////// Const XP 899,712 56,650.77 56,650.77 //////////
////////// //////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Credits:

Camel - StarPaint debug
Cyanempire - Testing, User assistance, color files
Clarity - Jsons, web lookup for XP

Color files:

If google doesn't overload (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3YQUGbytxYnTDA2MjlROWU0S1k&authuser=0)

Installer:

bonsai
11-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Fight Detectors

99% of the problems with the sctipt are that it is hard to detect some of the fight indicators. The script might be run anywhere with any background mess. Various game doodads covers things briefly. Other people might be running around, popups, etc. It's pretty difficult to find things that work in every case.

This script uses a variety of detectors and decides on fight status depending on the results. Here's what those icons mean when you are fighting:

http://i62.tinypic.com/o6dvtv.png

A - The gold lock on the enemy target popup
B - The health bar over your head
C - The adrenaline bar over your head
D - The text area of the popup
E - The yellow circle of someone attacking you (THIS ONE IS WORKING POORLY)
F - The red circle around your target NPC
G - Detects enemy death from the '0' in the popup. This never turns yellow since the program flashes them all red when this happens!!
H - If this is green, the program thinks it is in a fight.

Here's another view if it helps. You can't see the gold lock, but you know what it is:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2m35rfa.png

Every time an enemy dies you should see the icons flash red. If this is not happening the DTM needs to be worked on. The program works a lot worse if this one is not working correctly.

Ian
11-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Congrats on the (re)release! :)

freeplay
11-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Nice work on this. Tested it out on giant rats... The color choice was less than ideal but once i corrected it with ACA everything ran smoothly. Once i got the colors correct left click worked reasonably well.

sharkbaits
11-09-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm having difficulty at flesh crawlers. It finds the first one just fine, and initiates combat but after that the screen just rotates and nothing else happens.

bonsai
11-10-2013, 12:49 AM
I'm having difficulty at flesh crawlers. It finds the first one just fine, and initiates combat but after that the screen just rotates and nothing else happens.

I just retried them and it was finding them ok here. BTW, there's a bunch of people that bot those rooms. I noticed that when I was testing and just had a hard time finding somewhere quiet to try. I ran a 6 hour test in the northeast room a couple of weeks ago

Maybe the color isn't working well for you. You can use ACA to pick a new one and edit the entry in SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpc.simba (use CTS 2).

You can uncomment the {$DEFINE DEBUG_ON} line at the top of bonsaiFighter.simba and it will generate lots of info about what it's doing.

If it's spinning around that pretty much tells me that it's not finding anything to fight.

Did you set it to left click? If so, try it with right click.

sharkbaits
11-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Alright, I'll try the things you said. I originally was using right click but after that did the same thing I just started going through things I could change. Thank you for your input and I'll try it, it's very helpful.

freeplay
11-12-2013, 04:48 PM
I've been having some trouble getting the script to run for long periods of time...

I've turned on debug and the few lines i see after the program has stopped is
***** Health check returning 55 percent
***** Identified 1 potential targets, trying to initiate fight
***** Fight initiated
***** Logging player in

not sure what to make of that

edit:
oh and another crash but this one i found the cause

sometimes you will do something like hover over the buttons to switch the action bar. This covers up the health meter, so the script thinks you have a health% in the single digits.

bonsai
11-12-2013, 06:39 PM
I've been having some trouble getting the script to run for long periods of time...

I've turned on debug and the few lines i see after the program has stopped is
***** Health check returning 55 percent
***** Identified 1 potential targets, trying to initiate fight
***** Fight initiated
***** Logging player in

not sure what to make of that

edit:
oh and another crash but this one i found the cause

sometimes you will do something like hover over the buttons to switch the action bar. This covers up the health meter, so the script thinks you have a health% in the single digits.

update posted. probably not perfect yet but should help with these issues.

freeplay
11-12-2013, 09:30 PM
hmmmm....

now the script ends as soon as my client loads, without trying to log in
not sure, maybe something is wrong with my setup

bonsai
11-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I probably borked it. I know I used the copy I posted the other day after I figured out why it was saying not logged in so much. But I may have used it only when already logged in.

Can't test today. I think I got banned, login not working. :fiery:

freeplay
11-12-2013, 10:03 PM
:( sorry about the ban.

Take your time with the fix.

Edit:
hey look at that it works, your code is fine.
I'm just an idiot who botched it by accident.

almost1monkey
11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterInstall.simba(35:11) : Duplicate identifier 'TUPDATER' at line 35
Compiling failed.
Keeps giving me this error, I've tried scanning through and also commenting out different sections.Still keeps giving me this error. Not very sure what to do?

bonsai
11-19-2013, 11:22 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterInstall.simba(35:11) : Duplicate identifier 'TUPDATER' at line 35
Compiling failed.
Keeps giving me this error, I've tried scanning through and also commenting out different sections.Still keeps giving me this error. Not very sure what to do?

I think you have your interpreter set to pascalscript. Use script->interpreter->lape

This is a script for SRL6/RS3 so it uses lape.

I'm planning on working on this some more this week. Made a couple of tweaks, added a secondary method of finding the in-fight popup. I need to level a new character so I'll try to get some hours on it before I post it. the other script I was working on got me spanked so I gotta chill out on that anyway :)

almost1monkey
11-20-2013, 12:13 AM
Yeah you're right, almost as soon as I posted it I thought "You're running this in pascal dummy" Thank you haha :) and that sounds awesome. I haven't done any scripting in years but I just recently started back up into RS and there aren't very many out there so I might as well.

almost1monkey
11-20-2013, 12:46 AM
It's actually getting hung up after logging my player in, it chooses the correct world and then just sits there still waiting for the login even though it's already done. Any suggestion? I've made sure to edit everything I needed to as well.

bonsai
11-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Not a proper answer but you could try logging in first then running the script.

If you uncomment the {$DEFINE DEBUG_ON} line at the top of bonsaiFighter.simba it will generate lots of output so it would be easier to see where it's bugging up. Sounds like the player.login() isn't returning from the symptoms.

If you search for disableSRLDebug you can change the 'true' to 'false' (or just uncomment it). Then you'll get SRL debug printing in the same window with the script debug.

almost1monkey
11-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Not a proper answer but you could try logging in first then running the script.

If you uncomment the {$DEFINE DEBUG_ON} line at the top of bonsaiFighter.simba it will generate lots of output so it would be easier to see where it's bugging up. Sounds like the player.login() isn't returning from the symptoms.

If you search for disableSRLDebug you can change the 'true' to 'false' (or just uncomment it). Then you'll get SRL debug printing in the same window with the script debug.
Alright so I checked the debug and this is what it's giving me.
---- WARNING: Unknown color count: 777
---- HINT: Please report this issue in the SRL bugs section of the forum
------ Saving screenshot: unknown_login_count.png
---- Login response: One minute as passed...
------ All players inactive...
-- TPlayer.login(): False
I'm not exactly sure what to do about that :duh:
I figured out what the issue was. It could not detect my player when I was down in the level with catablepons. I moved to flesh crawlers and its working now.

RoyalPain
11-20-2013, 05:14 AM
hey I need some help! When I run the script it stops by itself after opening SMART and I'm left with this:

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 394, column 33
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Users\Sony\Desktop\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-11-13 at 12.11.10 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

bonsai
11-20-2013, 09:34 AM
I believe that line is setupSRL() so you're not even getting launched. You should have debug output in SIMBADIR/include/srl-6/logs

Are you able to run a simple shell?

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
clearDebug();
setupSRL();
end.

gorouchan
11-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Why doesn't the script start? It just keep saying this?

---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
---- 1 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 2 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 3 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet

I already tried logging in so it doesn't have to log my account in. It seems it doesn't recognize SMART. But it already said this in Debug Box so..

-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6272] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6272]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing

http://i.imgur.com/KxnCrsV.png
I think the fact that the internal color data capture is disabled makes the S.M.A.R.T client non interactive? How do I enable it? Thanks!

bonsai
11-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Why doesn't the script start? It just keep saying this?

I think the fact that the internal color data capture is disabled makes the S.M.A.R.T client non interactive?

SRL isn't recognizing that RS loaded in the smart window.

I would use the test script in the post above yours until it works ok.

Make sure you followed everything in the setup guide (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714), expecially setting up your graphic settings like brightness, opengl, etc.

The internal color thing is normal. Here's what mine looks like on a good launch.

gorouchan
11-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Do you have any idea why I keep re updating SRL and SPS?

I mean,
Update> Finished Updating> Close Simba> Reopen Simba> The SRL and SPS menus are gone from the tool bar. And this happened more than 5 times already. I kept updating and updating whenever I reopen Simba, the SRL and SPS menus are gone then when I try to enable them, there will be an update available. It's truly annoying. I believe the reason why the script doesn't work is because of this.

Your script seems to disable the SRL and SPS. O.o
http://i.imgur.com/DVdmQO0.png

bonsai
11-20-2013, 02:28 PM
The script isn't doing that to you. I'm not sure what would cause that but it's an issue with simba/extensions. I remember some posts about people losing extensions a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember seeing a solution on why it happened.

I did a new simba install on a clean machine yesterday and everything went ok. I did have to force a simba update the first time I ran it and say yes to the question about "you already have the current version, you sure you want to update".

freeplay
11-23-2013, 10:56 PM
My first 6+ hour run with this script :)

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯` ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ( (()/( ( ( ( ( /( ( /( ( (
¸.·´¯`·.¸ )((_) ( ( ( ( /( )\ /(_)) )\ )\))( )\()) )\()) ))\ )(
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ((_)_ )\ )\ ) )\ )(_))((_) (_))_|((_)((_))\ ((_)\ (_))/ /((_)(()\
¸.·´¯`·.¸ | _ ) ((_) _(_/( ((_)((_)_ (_) | |_ (_) (()(_)| |(_)| |_ (_)) ((_)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ | _ \/ _ \| ' \))(_-</ _` | | | | __| | |/ _` | | ' \ | _|/ -_) | '_|
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/\___/|_||_| /__/\__,_| |_| |_| |_|\__, | |_||_| \__|\___| |_|
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Script runtime:
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 6 hr 54 min 29 sec(Total) 6 hr 21 min 15 sec(Active) 33 min 13 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ´¯`·.¸¸ KILLS ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

almost1monkey
11-24-2013, 06:15 AM
It's been working wonderfully, I just tried to add a NPC and am unsure if I did it right
I added turoth to it
['Turoth', 63, 14.5, 9606336, 18.918, 19.525, 11.786,['ttack', 'uroth'], 45, 45, 170, _standardDTM, 120, -1, [5]]
like so. Picked the color with aca and used the rgb tol and xyz values. I was unsure which slot in that was meant for which so I guessed.

However I am now getting this error in the bonsaifighter script
Exception in Script: Expression is not a valid range at line 80, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"
and
Exception in Script: Constant expression expected at line 80, column 7
in the libnc script
Any idea why?

bonsai
11-24-2013, 09:16 AM
['Turoth', 63, 14.5, 9606336, 18.918, 19.525, 11.786,['ttack', 'uroth'], 45, 45, 170, _standardDTM, 120, -1, [5]]

In ACA, you need to change it to CTS 2. After choosing a bunch of the colors and making sure 'mark best color' highlights the npc good, you enter the best color data into the program. It's also a good idea to do this on a few different screenshots taken from different logins/worlds. They love to change these a little here and there so sometimes you think you pick a great color then it doesn't work :)

In your example you have the tolerance value (an integer) set to 18.918 (an extended).

http://i43.tinypic.com/23t2fwp.png

bonsai
11-24-2013, 09:19 AM
My first 6+ hour run with this script :)

Sweet! I've fallen behind on getting an update posted. I have a slightly newer version that I only ran for about 2 hours and I'm not sure it has enough value added to bother people with the update (have to recustomize, etc).

bonsai
11-24-2013, 09:36 AM

I had this same problem with a fresh setup and it was because I had the XP counter display thing on.

That was blcoking the compass so the SRL function to rotate was not able to see it.

freeplay
11-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Sweet! I've fallen behind on getting an update posted. I have a slightly newer version that I only ran for about 2 hours and I'm not sure it has enough value added to bother people with the update (have to recustomize, etc).

Yeah, i had to make some changes to the code once I found the cause of the logout bug. What's happening is that if the logout button is covered you're script using the srl script thinks that you are logged out. So you try to log in. log in uses the same method to check that you are logged out. it is also fooled because the log out button is still covered. Eventually the log in times out.

This becomes worse if you are eating food because, if the food bar is covered you send the mouse to a random point in the minimap(covering it covers the log out). The run energy icon is in the minimap. This increases the odds of a crash.

I just added extra if statements so that if its going to try to log in or quit it moves the mouse to a safe location first and rechecks.

yay! just finished my second run with these changes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6 hr 11 min 3 sec(Total)
I think i got all the bugs out :)

freeplay
11-24-2013, 06:50 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "smartClientWidth" at line 425, column 51 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

I'm also having the SPS and SRL problems when i open a script rather than opening simba itself. Reinstalling Simba doesn't fix it :(

I have no idea whats going on here or if its related to the above error...

bonsai
11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm working on some code changes including storing user customization and NPCs in XML files so you won't lose your settings when there is a program update. It's a lot of code so I'll need to run it through some testing. Hope to post it up in the next few days.

In the mean time, the script works with the new fixed screen SRL. The only thing you need to do is bump down the pixel counts in SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpc.simba

The smaller screen results in fewer pixels matched. Cut the _pointMatch on your NPC to a half or third of the current value.

bonsai
11-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "smartClientWidth" at line 425, column 51 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

I'm also having the SPS and SRL problems when i open a script rather than opening simba itself. Reinstalling Simba doesn't fix it :(

I have no idea whats going on here or if its related to the above error...

This doesn't sound good. I don't think its related to the script. Did you get working since this post?

Olly
11-26-2013, 03:34 PM
This doesn't sound good. I don't think its related to the script. Did you get working since this post?

Ahh... I changed the smart client dimensions to constants since they can no longer be changed.

bonsai
11-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Ahh... I changed the smart client dimensions to constants since they can no longer be changed.

I just used them; no changes. If he was getting unknown declaration it sounds like his SRL include was wonky. Or maybe a script without the {$DEFINE SMART}?

Olly
11-26-2013, 04:27 PM
Actually i think he's trying to run the whole file, one of your includes.

freeplay
11-26-2013, 07:46 PM
I can get the fighting script to run if define
smartClientWidth=800;
smartClientHeight = 600;
In the libnpc include.

These are the just the values from smart.simba

On another note the size of the client is now different, so the interfaces don't fit nicely anymore. Do I just change the dimensions of the client using those variables in smart.simba? or is there a better way?

bonsai
11-26-2013, 09:47 PM
I can get the fighting script to run if define
smartClientWidth=800;
smartClientHeight = 600;
In the libnpc include.

These are the just the values from smart.simba

On another note the size of the client is now different, so the interfaces don't fit nicely anymore. Do I just change the dimensions of the client using those variables in smart.simba? or is there a better way?

Did you see this announcement (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106864) about the screen changes?

You need to set graphics to fixed mode and choose the "old school" interface preset.

And I don't know why you would have to set smartClientXXX manually, the script includes srl.simba which includes smart.simba. Which leaves me thinking you removed / commented {$DEFINE SMART} at the top of bonsaiFighter.simba

bonsai
11-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Program updates posted, the autoupdater should pick them up or just redownload/run the installer.

Your old changes will be saved in <filename>.bak so make sure you save(d) them.

See the OP for more information. I will try to work up a good post on adding new NPCs.

* Added xml files to store user preferences and user defined NPCs. This should help with future updates so your customizations don't get overwritten.
* Changed definitions / code to support the new fixed size screen.
* Modified logic on mouse moving / avoiding covering the health bar, etc. So far so good on my tests.
* Changed to use my object finding library, added support for multiple colors on NPC (not really tested yet). Multiple colors are inclusive (meaning both colors must be found within a certain distance or they will not be considered matches).
* Changed use of toATPA(width, height) to use of split(dist).
* ???

Let me know if you bump into any issues.

almost1monkey
11-28-2013, 06:21 AM
I'm getting this error now
----- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f6972040531000897125]
-------- Using plugins "OpenGL32.dll"
-------- FATAL ERROR: Failed to spawn a SMART client
-------- Freeing the minimap mask
****** bonsaiFighter: Script shutting down
I've made all necessary changes

bonsai
11-28-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm getting this error now
----- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f6972040531000897125]
-------- FATAL ERROR: Failed to spawn a SMART client
-------- Freeing the minimap mask
I've made all necessary changes

Can you validate your software with something simple like this:

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
ClearDebug();
SetupSRL();
players.setup(['TTnick'], 'characters');
currentPlayer := 0;
players[0].world := 33;
players[currentPlayer].login();
// wait(10000);
// players[currentPlayer].logout();

end.

If that's ok, maybe post more of the log? I left debug on so there should probably be a bunch of stuff before that.

Here's mine from same section of debug

***** loadSettings: ..... mouseStyle =right
***** loadSettings: ..... npc =autodetect
***** Next break time calculated, break in 132.418033333333 minutes
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found no free clients to pair to
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = false
------ Attempting to spawn a new client..
------ smartCreateClient():
---------- smartGetParameters(): Succesfully grabbed paramters
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Attempting to search for your Java path
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world27.runescape.com/, f47593253025683428]
-------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[5024] as Simba's target
------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
---- initSmart()
------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 16630ms.
-- setupSRL(): True
***** Logging player in

Gongarth
11-29-2013, 04:09 PM
I need help! For some reason my bot just sits and spins around then stops, spins around then stops over and over till it logs me off and wont fight anything! HELP MEH!

bonsai
11-29-2013, 06:34 PM
I need help! For some reason my bot just sits and spins around then stops, spins around then stops over and over till it logs me off and wont fight anything! HELP MEH!

Sorry about that! It's probably due to a bad color for that NPC. I had some problems myself this morning with a couple of them.

I'll have to spend some time gathering snapshots and recoloring.

You can try replacing the one you're working with. Run the ACA tool against a fresh screenshot (using CTS 2) and enter the "best color" data into the XML file entry for that NPC. The XML file is SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcStandard.xml

On the positive side of things, I got EOC abilities working and started testing it.

Gongarth
11-29-2013, 11:52 PM
I just got Simba and I have no idea what the ACA or CTS 2 is! Can you give a detailed quote I can read that shows me where these tools are and everything I have to set up to change the colors for the Skeleton and Warped bat npc's?(ACA CTS 2)

Cashbaq
11-30-2013, 02:08 AM
Start here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+use+ACA+with+Simba

Cashbaq
11-30-2013, 02:10 AM
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯` ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 1 hr 39 min 13 sec(Total) 1 hr 39 min 13 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ´¯`·.¸¸ KILLS ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Giant Spider
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 213(Killed) 129(per hour run) 129(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 18105(xp) 10948(xp per hour run) 10948(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 5964(const xp) 3606(const xp per hour run) 3606(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
:)

Cashbaq
11-30-2013, 02:13 AM
I just got Simba and I have no idea what the ACA or CTS 2 is! Can you give a detailed quote I can read that shows me where these tools are and everything I have to set up to change the colors for the Skeleton and Warped bat npc's?(ACA CTS 2)

Start here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+use+ACA+with+Simba

The Spark
11-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Just some suggestions:

Can you add Varrock Sewers: Deadly Red Spider? Because that's the main mob to kill from around lvl 70-99 :)
Giant spiders are OK but aren't great, and Deadly Red Spiders are really great for leveling.
Also: If you can add like a path to the bank to restock on food, that also would be awesome :)

Great script man!! ^_^

Gongarth
11-30-2013, 05:53 AM
Hey I would really appreciate if anyone can get the colors! I've tried almost every mob and yet I have not been able to detect even one of them! Can someone somehow give the color inputs they are using for each mob? I would really appreciate it!!

bonsai
11-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey I would really appreciate if anyone can get the colors! I've tried almost every mob and yet I have not been able to detect even one of them! Can someone somehow give the color inputs they are using for each mob? I would really appreciate it!!

I'm working on recoloring today. I have to gather a lot of screenshots from multiple logins/computers so it's time consuming. I hope to post an update later today.

If you're having trouble with all npcs, I wonder if your graphic settings are very different than mine?

Can you check against this?

Does your screen look like this?

bonsai
11-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Just some suggestions:

Can you add Varrock Sewers: Deadly Red Spider? Because that's the main mob to kill from around lvl 70-99 :)
Giant spiders are OK but aren't great, and Deadly Red Spiders are really great for leveling.
Also: If you can add like a path to the bank to restock on food, that also would be awesome :)

Great script man!! ^_^

I'll try to get them in the update expected today/tomorrow. I actually started gathering some NPCs from that area yesterday. There aren't too many places loaded with things to fight, I was wondering if it might end up with a lot of idle time.

I wouldn't expect a bank run capability (probably ever :) ). That's a lot, especially considering the number of places it would have to know how to walk back to.

It seems like you get the most XP fighting things that you can kill with one/two whacks, so if you're needing a lot of food I think there may be more effective things to fight.

Cashbaq
11-30-2013, 02:48 PM
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 1 hr 23 min 3 sec(Total) 1 hr 23 min 3 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Giant Spider
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 185(Killed) 122(per hour run) 122(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 15725(xp) 10379(xp per hour run) 10379(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 5180(const xp) 3419(const xp per hour run) 3419(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸

Gongarth
11-30-2013, 04:43 PM
First ever run!
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 42 min 25 sec(Total) 42 min 25 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Giant Spider
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 75(Killed) 106(per hour run) 106(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 6375(xp) 9018(xp per hour run) 9018(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 2100(const xp) 2971(const xp per hour run) 2971(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸

liam033500
11-30-2013, 06:19 PM
i cant run this scrip for some reson here is what i get:
-------------------------------------------------------
-- Checking libupdater.simba for updates.
-- Version is current, no update needed.
-- Checking libobjfind.simba for updates.
-- Checking libnpc.simba for updates.
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Warped Cockroach color1=3624328 xp=24.9
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Corpse Spider color1=4681085 xp=25
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Warped Fly color1=2372952 xp=27.6
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Crawling corpse torso color1=4020577 xp=40
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Warped rat color1=4610917 xp=41
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Skeleton color1=10017521 xp=33.9
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Warped bat color1=4868944 xp=48
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Corpse archer color1=7496753 xp=50
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Skoblin color1=5273221 xp=36.5
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Corpse mage color1=5524794 xp=52
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Troll brute color1=6188401 xp=30
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Goblin color1=4218426 xp=34
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Minotaur color1=8230551 xp=34
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Wolf color1=10077376 xp=0
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Zombie color1=4212039 xp=31
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Flesh Crawler color1=1062466 xp=64.5
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Giant Rat color1=2370095 xp=30
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Giant Spider color1=463646 xp=85
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Catablepon color1=4155702 xp=132
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Scorpion color1=2835556 xp=44
***** _loadNpc: Loaded NPC record, name=Spider color1=3359297 xp=36
***** _loadNpc: Requested file does not exist [C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpcUser.xml]
-- Checking libitem.simba for updates.
-- Checking libtask.simba for updates.
-- Checking libtracker.simba for updates.
-- Checking libbreak.simba for updates.
-- Checking bonsaiFighter.simba for updates.
***** loadSettings: Loaded settings from [C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterSettings.xml]
***** loadSettings: ..... playerName =SnakeDecay
***** loadSettings: ..... playerFile =SnakeDecay
***** loadSettings: ..... desiredWorld =0
***** loadSettings: ..... healthPercentToEatAt =50
***** loadSettings: ..... healthPercentToQuit =25
***** loadSettings: ..... cantFindNpcLoops =150
***** loadSettings: ..... averageSessionMin =120
***** loadSettings: ..... sessionVarianceMin =20
***** loadSettings: ..... averageBreakMin =17
***** loadSettings: ..... breakVarianceMin =5
***** loadSettings: ..... logoutWhenExiting =False
***** loadSettings: ..... mouseStyle =left
***** loadSettings: ..... npc =Warped Cockroach
***** Next break time calculated, break in 122.33485 minutes
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Found no free clients to pair to
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world36.runescape.com/, f3083590200738444005]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[1316] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- 4 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- Client is taking too long to load, terminating...
-- setupSRL(): False
-- Freeing the minimap mask
---- Saving screenshot: bonsaiFighter.png
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 5 min 7 sec(Total) 5 min 7 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
-- Succesfully freed SMART[1316]
Successfully executed.

i think it may have somthing to do with this:
---- 4 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- Client is taking too long to load, terminating...

liam033500
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Dont worry i have figered out what when wrong it was just a mistype in the players folder

The Spark
11-30-2013, 11:19 PM
I wouldn't expect a bank run capability (probably ever :) ). That's a lot, especially considering the number of places it would have to know how to walk back to.

It seems like you get the most XP fighting things that you can kill with one/two whacks, so if you're needing a lot of food I think there may be more effective things to fight.

Not really alot of banks, one for stronghold of security, maybe edgeville bank or varrock west bank, and for lumbridge dungeon, lumbridge bank I think..? so a maximum of around 4 banks you would have to put paths for, though I don't know if that would be difficult to put in your script or not XD

bobingtonbob
12-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Not really alot of banks, one for stronghold of security, maybe edgeville bank or varrock west bank, and for lumbridge dungeon, lumbridge bank I think..? so a maximum of around 4 banks you would have to put paths for, though I don't know if that would be difficult to put in your script or not XD

One could put in a script to teleport to a city and then walk to bank...? I don't think that would be too hard. Let us know when you are finished coding it! :D

liam033500
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 29 min 46 sec(Total) 29 min 46 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Warped Cockroach
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 135(Killed) 272(per hour run) 272(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 3362(xp) 6775(xp per hour run) 6775(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 1107(const xp) 2231(const xp per hour run) 2231(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸

First run! :)

liam033500
12-01-2013, 04:25 PM
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 2 hr 18 min 6 sec(Total) 2 hr 18 min 6 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Crawling corpse torso
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 276(Killed) 120(per hour run) 120(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 11040(xp) 4797(xp per hour run) 4797(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 3643(const xp) 1583(const xp per hour run) 1583(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
First Long run! :)

bonsai
12-01-2013, 10:17 PM
I posted an updated color file in the first post. The forum wouldn't allow .xml extension, so I had to make it .xml.txt

Copy this file to SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcStandard.xml to get the new definitions.

I have to write some code to get the XML files working with versions/autoupdate.

I also updated the script to use the EOC abilities.

Added a few NPCs. Deadly red spider by request, moss giant, shade/ghost/ankou from bottom floor of the stronghold. Couldn't test the varrock ones due to low level. The stronghold ones don't work too great due to colors being the same as backgrounds and they move fast.

The Spark
12-02-2013, 02:16 AM
Er, I'm getting this error, it finds the monster but it takes like 10 seconds because it cant find it and then it finds it via color match, anyone can help me?

****** Having problems finding NPC, sleeping
TObjFind.choose: found 0 possible objects
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 24
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 25
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 26
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 27
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 28
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 29
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 30
****** Having problems finding NPC, rotating cam.
***** Altering angle to 205
***** Health check returning 102 percent
***** Health check returning 102 percent
TObjFind.choose: found 1 possible objects
TObjFind.choose: mouse moved to object 0
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 31
****** Having problems finding NPC, moving to closest yellow dot
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 32
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 33
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 34
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 35
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 36
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 37
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 38
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 39
****** Didnt find a Catablepon to fight. timesFailed = 40
****** Having problems finding NPC, rotating cam.
***** Altering angle to 59
TObjFind.choose: found 3 possible objects
TObjFind.choose: mouse moved to object 1
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack
TObjFind.choose: Attack matched; will click object
TObjFind.choose: chooseOption called on object, result=True
***** Fight initiated
***** Tnpc.isInFight: did not find standard DTM, trying color match

and then it found it.

and also, it says returning health: 102%??? and its eating all my food when im not even below 50%

Cashbaq
12-02-2013, 07:30 AM
The health part is weird, but not really a problem as long as you're not dying and your food is not being wasted. With the monster finding, either edit the colour codes and tolerances yourself or fight a monster that has a more contrasting colour to its environment, this will help the script to find the monster a lot easier. Lastly, Bonsai uploaded a new xml file with updated info in it, if you haven't downloaded that and added as per the instructions here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106661&p=1273990#post1273990), you should do that too. Let us know how you go.

Cashbaq
12-02-2013, 07:31 AM
¸.·´¯`·.¸ ( )\ ) ) )
¸.·´¯`·.¸ |___/
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 3 hr 14 min 20 sec(Total) 2 hr 55 min 16 sec(Active) 19 min 4 sec(Break)
¸.·´¯`·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸ Giant Spider
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 448(Killed) 138(per hour run) 153(per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 38080(xp) 11757(xp per hour run) 13036(xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸ 12544(const xp) 3873(const xp per hour run) 4294(const xp per hour active)
¸.·´¯`·.¸

bonsai
12-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Er, I'm getting this error, it finds the monster but it takes like 10 seconds because it cant find it and then it finds it via color match, anyone can help me?

This is indicating a color issue (if there are NPCs in view). For fix, I would check grahpic settings against the screenshot I posted a few posts back. Or recolor the entry to your own setup.

This is normal, it spams that message in the time between clicking the NPC and the fight starting. On a couple of NPCs the DTM doesn't match and it spams that the whole fight.

and also, it says returning health: 102%???

That's normal too, they changed something that gives me back a few more pixels on the color check I do. I just need to record the newer count and use that for the percent. It's pretty harmless though.

and its eating all my food when im not even below 50%

This one's not harmless. It shouldn't eat the food unless it detects health lower than the percent you set in your settings. There were some earlier bugs with that but I haven't noticed anything on this version. I'll poke around and see if I see any likely cause. The old issues were when the health bar got covered up and it couldn't read it.

bonsai
12-02-2013, 08:32 AM
BTW, if the debugs are annoying anyone, they turn off by commenting out line 7. They're helpful if having problems but way too much when things are running ok :)

{$DEFINE DEBUG_ON}

Change to:

// {$DEFINE DEBUG_ON}

KeepBotting
12-04-2013, 03:25 AM
@Anyone that wants to fight deadly red spiders, I find these colors to be almost perfect:

<name>DRS</name>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>3164087</color1>
<tolerance1>13</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.15</hue1>
<sat1>1.26</sat1>

Nehalem
12-04-2013, 06:33 AM
not working here

-- Checking bonsaiFighter.simba for updates.
***** Next break time calculated, break in 178.49415 minutes
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[11832]
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [(unable to post links, f5335362921684422725]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[11216] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 13828ms.
***** Logging player in
***** Health check returning 67 percent
***** Health check returning 67 percent
****** Starting auto detect process
***** autoDetect checking for Warped Cockroach
***** autoDetect checking for Corpse Spider
***** autoDetect checking for Warped Fly
TObjFind.choose: found 2 possible objects
Font tmpMouseoverChars already loaded as: tmpMouseoverChars
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack Giant spider (level.. SZ)
TObjFind.choose: Attack Giant spider (level.. SZ) matched; will click object
****** Auto detected NPC:
****** Could not set up NPC [autodetect]. Verify name is in XML file.
***** Loop ended, terminating

bonsai
12-04-2013, 09:44 AM
not working here

Font tmpMouseoverChars already loaded as: tmpMouseoverChars
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack Giant spider (level.. SZ)
TObjFind.choose: Attack Giant spider (level.. SZ) matched; will click object

Looks like I bugged up the autodetect. Set your npc name to

'Giant spider' at the top of the script and it should run fine.

I'll poke at the code later and post an update.

The Spark
12-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Can you make it so that the script is using keys instead of clicking skills? It's unhumane, and makes it so that there is a greater chance of getting caught.

The Spark
12-05-2013, 12:04 AM
@Anyone that wants to fight deadly red spiders, I find these colors to be almost perfect:

<name>DRS</name>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>3164087</color1>
<tolerance1>13</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.15</hue1>
<sat1>1.26</sat1>

Thank you :D

bonsai
12-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Can you make it so that the script is using keys instead of clicking skills? It's unhumane, and makes it so that there is a greater chance of getting caught.

Update posted, you should get it the next time you run the script.

Changes:

* When loading NPCs it will lowercase the names for comparisons. This will fix the autodetect problem posted today as well as any other case issues. Giant Rat == Giant rat == GIANT RAT
* Abilities are activated by keystroke instead of mouse clicks
* User NPCs are loaded before the pre-installed ones. That way if you override one of the the provided ones, your entry will take precendence.

stickyninja
12-05-2013, 10:54 PM
"Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "TObjFilterSpec" at line 268, column 38 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

This is the error I'm getting when I try and run this script. Any ideas?

bonsai
12-05-2013, 11:25 PM
"Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "TObjFilterSpec" at line 268, column 38 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba"

This is the error I'm getting when I try and run this script. Any ideas?

That's wierd. Was this on a new install or existing?

I just downloaded the installer to one of my machines and did a full install and it compiled ok.

TObjFilterSpec is in file SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libobjfind.simba

Somehow you don't have that or it is corrupt?

I would grab the installer from the first post and run that to fix things up.

stickyninja
12-08-2013, 02:44 AM
That fixed the first problem. now this is the error I'm getting.
Am I missing something here?

"Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 421, column 33
The following DTMs were not freed: [0]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (07-12-13 at 08.42.43 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now."

bonsai
12-08-2013, 02:59 AM
That fixed the first problem. now this is the error I'm getting.
Am I missing something here?

"Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 421, column 33
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (07-12-13 at 08.42.43 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now."

You need to edit bonsaiFighterSettings.xml and add your player nickname and filename

I guess I should have a check on that and a clear error message.

stickyninja
12-09-2013, 01:47 AM
You need to edit bonsaiFighterSettings.xml and add your player nickname and filename

I guess I should have a check on that and a clear error message.

Okay, I'll give it a try. I was trying to use the player manager for login.

bonsai
12-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Okay, I'll give it a try. I was trying to use the player manager for login.

It does use the player manager but you still need to tell each script which nickname(s) to run for. You can put a bunch of characters into one player manager file.

Scripts also need the name of your player manager file. Player manager uses "default.xml" by default but you can change it to any name you want.

stickyninja
12-10-2013, 06:30 AM
It does use the player manager but you still need to tell each script which nickname(s) to run for. You can put a bunch of characters into one player manager file.

Scripts also need the name of your player manager file. Player manager uses "default.xml" by default but you can change it to any name you want.

I finally got it to log in but it isn't attacking anything. I'm going to do a clean install of everything and see if that helps.

catsrback321
12-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Hey, I have tried running your script at minotaurs and goblins at the stronghold of security and it logs me in,
stands there for a little bit and terminates the script. In the de-bug it says:

***** Logging player in
***** ERROR GETTING PLAYER LOGGED IN, EXITING!!!

I have ran the sample script you provided to someone else earlier in this thread and that works fine :)

bonsai
12-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Hey, I have tried running your script at minotaurs and goblins at the stronghold of security and it logs me in,
stands there for a little bit and terminates the script. In the de-bug it says:

***** Logging player in

I have ran the sample script you provided to someone else earlier in this thread and that works fine :)

It prints that message if "players[currentPlayer].login()" fails, so the SRL library is claiming you're not logged in.

I suspect RS is changing colors again and messing up the libraries. One of my test characters started doing stuff like this yesterday while another one worked fine.

bonsai
12-10-2013, 01:15 PM
I finally got it to log in but it isn't attacking anything. I'm going to do a clean install of everything and see if that helps.

That seems drastic if you have a workable setup that launches smart and logs in.

I would double check the graphics settings. I posted a screenshot previously in the thread.

Otherwise you might be having the same issue as catsrback321. What's the debug output looking like?

catsrback321
12-10-2013, 03:14 PM
this is a bigger caption of the debug,
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 219ms.
***** Logging player in

I've tried it in a few places wearing different things :/

bonsai
12-10-2013, 06:04 PM
this is a bigger caption of the debug,
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 219ms.
***** Logging player in

I've tried it in a few places wearing different things :/

Are you sure your graphic settings are all correct?

•Open the settings interface and select the preset layout Old School.
•Click Interface Settings and make sure that the "Slim Headers" is checked.
•Make sure the "Hide title bars when locked" is not checked.

graphics settings (http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22448&d=1385810404)

If so, you're hitting an SRL bug regarding the login checking.

the code that you're passing through is calling two SRL functions, isLoggedIn() and login() and these are failing.

if (not isLoggedIn()) then
begin
writeln('***** Logging player in');
takeScreenshot(scriptName + '.png');
if (not players[currentPlayer].login()) then
begin
writeln('***************************************** ********');
writeln('***** ERROR GETTING PLAYER LOGGED IN, EXITING!!!');
writeln('***************************************** ********');
terminateScript();
end
else
begin
mainscreen.setangle(MS_ANGLE_HIGH);
exitSquealOfFortune();
end;
end;

freeplay
12-12-2013, 05:58 AM
Script is running great :)
Every night I run it before I sleep and wake up to it still running strong.

Any chance you could add a 6-hour-fix. The length of my runs is limited by the frequency of the breaks i use and I would rather not forgo breaks to run all day. I know that it RS doesn't boot you out immediately after 6 hours anymore, but having a session run significantly more than 6 hours seems like it would be a red flag.

bonsai
12-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Script is running great :)
Every night I run it before I sleep and wake up to it still running strong.

Any chance you could add a 6-hour-fix. The length of my runs is limited by the frequency of the breaks i use and I would rather not forgo breaks to run all day. I know that it RS doesn't boot you out immediately after 6 hours anymore, but having a session run significantly more than 6 hours seems like it would be a red flag.

It was my understanding from reading the code that player.login() would end up calling sixhourfix for me with no intervention. I thought it worked ok because I had a few runs more than six hours. Not much more, so maybe I just got lucky.

What sort of error do you see? Do you get a decent screenshot in the SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs folder?

freeplay
12-12-2013, 08:59 AM
It was my understanding from reading the code that player.login() would end up calling sixhourfix for me with no intervention. I thought it worked ok because I had a few runs more than six hours. Not much more, so maybe I just got lucky.

What sort of error do you see? Do you get a decent screenshot in the SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs folder?

Ah, i've got it. The problem solves itself, but not in the way I expected. I would just recommend that people use frequent but short breaks as opposed to fewer long breaks (like I had). It never results in an error, but if you have long periods in between breaks you could have your client open for 8~9 hours (on a variable that jagex clearly watches).

bonsai
12-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Ah, i've got it. The problem solves itself, but not in the way I expected. I would just recommend that people use frequent but short breaks as opposed to fewer long breaks (like I had). It never results in an error, but if you have long periods in between breaks you could have your client open for 8~9 hours (on a variable that jagex clearly watches).

At some point around 6 hours open they'll force you out. When it logs back in it should detect the six hour issue and spawn a new client, then log you in. At least, that's my understanding of it.

So you should be able to get 9-10 hour runs, but the last few hours would be on a second client session.

And during break you get idled out like if you walked away and left the browser open. That probably happens a lot so I don't think it's something too trackable. The length of actual login/activity per day; now that's something I would think they run reports on.

ifyouseekau
12-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi there, I got this error while attempting to run the script:
***** Logging player in
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Font [NumberCharsSmooth] not found." at line 813, column 19 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\wrappers.simba"
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (12-12-13 at 05.53.59 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

bonsai
12-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Your install isn't good. Perhaps force a simba update? Pick tools->update and if it says you are up to date, force it anyway.

Restart simba afterwards, do the same on the SRL menu, srl->update. If it updates, restart simba again.

Hopefully that will clear up any issues.

freeplay
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Ok, now I have an interesting error message that I get occasionally at the end of a long run.

Program exception!
Stacktrace:

Exception class: EThread
Message: Thread creation error: Not enough storage is available to process this command.

$004592BC
$006241F6
$0060E3D4
$004349D4
$0042C90A
$005835A5
$0058350F
$00508911
$768B7694
$768B870E
$768B85A5
$768B9C40
$00509475
$0042638C
$004267AF
$004494A3
$00426765
Simba Version: 1003

I don't think its an issue with my simba install, since other scripts i run for long times don't do this. I'll have the actual debug when I reproduce it.

bonsai
12-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Interesting. Best guess is that something my libraries/objects are doing cause a memory leak.

Did you catch any debug from the script before it happened? That might help me hone in on a culprit.

Or even the SRL output from SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs may tell me.

Lape is a little quirky sometimes and I may need to avoid something I'm doing or find a different way to do it.

freeplay
12-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Interesting. Best guess is that something my libraries/objects are doing cause a memory leak.

Did you catch any debug from the script before it happened? That might help me hone in on a culprit.

Or even the SRL output from SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs may tell me.

Lape is a little quirky sometimes and I may need to avoid something I'm doing or find a different way to do it.

I had debug off when i got it this time, but i'm working on getting it again. I won't have a good internet connection for several hours so I'll probably post the actual debug tomorrow. The output i posted was from SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs.

It crashes simba after 6-8 hours of running your script and i think that might be cumulative.
(a 2 hour run and a 6 hour run without restarting was the case for this crash)

stickyninja
12-13-2013, 02:22 AM
Are you sure your graphic settings are all correct?

•Open the settings interface and select the preset layout Old School.
•Click Interface Settings and make sure that the "Slim Headers" is checked.
•Make sure the "Hide title bars when locked" is not checked.

That is my issue... I forgot to setup the graphics settings right. Got it up and running now. Thanks for the help!

freeplay
12-13-2013, 06:10 AM
***** Fight initiated
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[12] returned cooldown 40
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[11] returned cooldown 1
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: activated ability[11]
***** Health check returning 98 percent
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[12] returned cooldown 50
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[12] returned cooldown 62
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[11] returned cooldown 88
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[10] returned cooldown 63
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[9] returned cooldown 90
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[8] returned cooldown 1
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: activated ability[8]
***** Tnpc._doAbilities: ability[12] returned cooldown 73
***** End of fight detected
***** Killed a Flesh Crawler

This is the simba output. The actual debug file was never created. I don't think this will be much help...

stickyninja
12-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Do I need to change something to make my guy eat? it got down to 20% with a full inventory of food and didn't eat.
Other than that working great! Here is my first run progress report.

////////// ( )\ ) ) ) //////////
////////// ( )\ ) ( (()/( ( ( ( ( /( ( /( ( ( //////////
////////// )((_) ( ( ( ( /( )\ /(_)) )\ )\))( )\()) )\()) ))\ )( //////////
////////// ((_)_ )\ )\ ) )\ )(_))((_) (_))_|((_)((_))\ ((_)\ (_))/ /((_)(()\ //////////
////////// | _ ) ((_) _(_/( ((_)((_)_ (_) | |_ (_) (()(_)| |(_)| |_ (_)) ((_) //////////
////////// | _ \/ _ \| ' \))(_-</ _` | | | | __| | |/ _` | | ' \ | _|/ -_) | '_| //////////
////////// |___/\___/|_||_| /__/\__,_| |_| |_| |_|\__, | |_||_| \__|\___| |_| //////////
////////// |___/ //////////
////////// //////////
////////// 2 hr 40 min 25 sec(Total) 2 hr 21 min 57 sec(Active) 18 min 28 sec(Break)//////////
////////// //////////
//////////////////////////////////////// KILLS ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// Corpse mage //////////
////////// 566(Killed) 212(per hour run) 239(per hour active) //////////
////////// 29432(xp) 11007(per hour run) 12440(per hour active) //////////
////////// 9679(const xp) 3620(per hour run) 4091(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

bonsai
12-13-2013, 07:29 AM
Do I need to change something to make my guy eat? it got down to 20% with a full inventory of food and didn't eat.
Other than that working great! Here is my first run progress report.

Sweet. Glad you got it going ok.

For the food, you need to assign the food to quick inventory A and make sure that slot has 'z' for the hotkey.

It just presses z when it wants to eat.

stickyninja
12-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Sweet. Glad you got it going ok.

For the food, you need to assign the food to quick inventory A and make sure that slot has 'z' for the hotkey.

It just presses z when it wants to eat.

Okay I got it. Just one more setting I didn't check first. Thanks for the help.

The Spark
12-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Bank support would be lovely :) <3

stickyninja
12-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Script runtime:
7 hr 5 min 14 sec(Total) 6 hr 11 min 15 sec(Active) 53 min 59 sec(Break)
KILLS
Corpse mage
1586(Killed) 224(per hour run) 256(per hour active)
82472(xp) 11637(per hour run) 13329(per hour active)
27121(const xp) 3827(per hour run) 4383(per hour active)

Longest run yet! :)

freeplay
12-14-2013, 06:55 PM
I have a question about the color detection.

If you set two colors in the xml file, is it:
monster with color 1 and color 2
monster with color 1 or color 2
or something else?

bonsai
12-14-2013, 09:07 PM
I have a question about the color detection.

If you set two colors in the xml file, is it:
monster with color 1 and color 2
monster with color 1 or color 2
or something else?

It will find both colors on the mainscreen. It filters these by clusting all pixels within a certain distance (<dist> in the XML file). So if you have a great color match you can use small dist like 2-3. If your color match gets holes, you could use higher numbers.

Then it fiters again keeping the areas where BOTH colors esist within a certain distance. That distance is in the XML file named <inclDist>. So if you use 35 it will only keep items where both of those colors are with 35 of each other.

The filtering also drops out small or large objects to minimize finding the wrong thing. Those are <minPixels> and <maxPixels>).

bonsai
12-16-2013, 05:54 PM
I changed the second post in this thread to have the information on how to add your own NPC entry. Please let me know if it is unclear.

freeplay
12-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Wow, that's a nice guide!

Thanks for the information :)

bonsai
12-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Word of warning...

Got a clean account permabanned at a time when I was only running this script (for short periods with plenty of breaks).

Too many bad mouseovers? Not sure.

It said macro goldfarm which makes no sense. The account has no money and super minimal trading history.

Ian
12-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Word of warning...

Got a clean account permabanned at a time when I was only running this script (for short periods with plenty of breaks).

Too many bad mouseovers? Not sure.

It said macro goldfarm which makes no sense. The account has no money and super minimal trading history.
What monsters where you fighting? I think they do macro goldfarm bans for things like cows/chickens because they're popular for training combat goldfarming bots, as well as monsters that are commonly botted for money.

The Spark
12-22-2013, 04:44 PM
////////// ((_)_ )\ )\ ) )\ )(_))((_) (_))_|((_)((_))\ ((_)\ (_))/ /((_)(()\ //////////
////////// | _ ) ((_) _(_/( ((_)((_)_ (_) | |_ (_) (()(_)| |(_)| |_ (_)) ((_) //////////
////////// | _ \/ _ \| ' \))(_-</ _` | | | | __| | |/ _` | | ' \ | _|/ -_) | '_| //////////
////////// |___/\___/|_||_| /__/\__,_| |_| |_| |_|\__, | |_||_| \__|\___| |_| //////////
////////// //////////
////////// 10 hr 36 min 22 sec(Total) 9 hr 13 min 40 sec(Active) 1 hr 22 min 42 sec(Break)//////////
////////// //////////
//////////////////////////////////////// KILLS ////////////////////////////////////////
////////// Catablepon //////////
////////// 1717(Killed) 162(per hour run) 186(per hour active) //////////
////////// 226644(xp) 21369(per hour run) 24561(per hour active) //////////
////////// 74690(const xp) 7042(per hour run) 8094(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

Got me from 66 to 69 attack.

Ashaman88
12-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Nice script, been getting a few levels on one of my accounts. Couple of things I noticed/suggestions

-When using the left click only option, it still clicks on monsters that have already been attacked (*). I think you have it excluded for the right click option, but I had to change a couple things to exclude the mouseovertext *. (This was with giant spiders) - I also changed the left click to a multi click, but that's just personal pref
-Why not add detection for when the monster has 0 hp and then immediately go to next one instead of waiting for the overhead dealio to go away? (Went ahead and added this in me local version)
-I was having trouble getting it to eat, so I ended up just putting the food in slot 1 of the action bar, and removing that bar from the ability checker since I don't use all of the ability slots.
-Another suggestion would be to add reguvinate or however you spell capability to help limit food usage
-Also you may want to put in OP that you need to have the target popup dealio turned on for it to work (You may have mentioned and I missed it - I had it turned off at LRC b/c it takes up a lot of room

Hope I didn't come across as raggin on your script, it is definitely really good!

////////// //////////
////////// 1 hr 22 min 30 sec(Total) 1 hr 22 min 30 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Giant Spider //////////
////////// 570(Killed) 415(per hour run) 415(per hour active) //////////
////////// 48450(xp) 35235(per hour run) 35235(per hour active) //////////
////////// 15960(const xp) 11607(per hour run) 11607(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

lersner
12-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Amazing script! Im learning a little bit from your scripts man! Keep doing this good work i really appreciate it and im sure more do :)

stickyninja
12-29-2013, 05:39 AM
Script runtime: 5 hr 38 min 1 sec(Total) 5 hr 1 min 39 sec(Active) 36 min 22 sec(Break)
KILLS
Minotaur
1595(Killed) 283(per hour run) 317(per hour active)
54230(xp) 9626(per hour run) 10787(per hour active)
17864(const xp) 3171(per hour run) 3553(per hour active)

Best one yet! ;)

Sjoe
01-06-2014, 06:54 AM
hmm was trying at warped cockroach, it does a lot of mouse hovering :(

I get 1 kill per minute roflol

edit: fixed, had to add a little wait before TObjFind.choose :)

edit2: superb script mate, this performs great!

Ponyrokkusu
01-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Edit: Nope, disregard this again, I'm still an idiot! xD

preetham96
01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
hey i got a lil prob when i run the script it asks for something called an army password for decryption when runscape login screen comes up i dont know what to type and if i just click enter it says sucessfully executedor if i cancel it it says

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 421, column 33
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (08-01-14 at 03.45.25 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

bonsai
01-08-2014, 06:18 PM
That would imply you set encryption and a password on your player file when you set it up.

I never tried that so I'm not sure off the top of my head what may need to be done in the script (if anything).

If you want to get going immediately, set up another player file without the encryption and use that.

badezy
01-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi Bonsai - thanks for the great script. I'm new to the community and whilst I have used the search button I can't find a solution to my problem... I am sure it's simple.

I am getting the 'socket disconnected; unpairing' error.

Could you please help me?

bonsai
01-13-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi Bonsai - thanks for the great script. I'm new to the community and whilst I have used the search button I can't find a solution to my problem... I am sure it's simple.

I am getting the 'socket disconnected; unpairing' error.

Could you please help me?

That message always comes up when a script exits. The question is, why is the script exiting.

The info to solve your problem is most likely in the simba log. check SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs

To get more logging in the simba window itself, make sure around line 7 that "{$DEFINE DEBUG_ON}" is not commented out. Also change around line 418 "disableSRLDebug := true" to "disableSRLDebug := false".

I did a test login this morning and had a problem with the login being recognized. It logged me in fine but the login() function didn't return it just sat waiting. Not sure if a recent update has messed up the SRL library a little.

badezy
01-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much for replying.

This is the log....

But I don't understand because it appears to log in just fine. Then once it logs in it just waits then eventually brings up the menu and then stops.

bonsai
01-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks so much for replying.

This is the log....

But I don't understand because it appears to log in just fine. Then once it logs in it just waits then eventually brings up the menu and then stops.

Yeah, assuming you have your graphics all set correctly, it looks like an SRL issue with the new RS update. It did it to me on a system that definitely worked well in the past.

It doesn't look like anyone has reported a bug yet. I'm at work so I can't test and gather info to write up a bug report.

It might work if you stop/start the script after you get logged in. Depends on whether the isloggedin() function is also wonky.

badezy
01-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Yeah, assuming you have your graphics all set correctly, it looks like an SRL issue with the new RS update. It did it to me on a system that definitely worked well in the past.

It doesn't look like anyone has reported a bug yet. I'm at work so I can't test and gather info to write up a bug report.

It might work if you stop/start the script after you get logged in. Depends on whether the isloggedin() function is also wonky.

Understand, thanks very much.

Could I delete the 'isloggedin()' and then perhaps it will work?

bonsai
01-14-2014, 08:04 AM
Understand, thanks very much.

Could I delete the 'isloggedin()' and then perhaps it will work?

Yes, that would probably work around it temporarily.

badezy
01-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Didn't work I am afraid :(

Sjoe
01-14-2014, 09:28 AM
Didn't work I am afraid :(

go to lin 418-420: fill your rafiki data there:

players.setup(['bot'], 'much');
currentPlayer := 0;
players[currentPlayer].world := 120;

works for me

badezy
01-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Hey, I tried that - same thing, can I maybe add you to Skype to show you what I am doing on my screen?

Sjoe
01-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey, I tried that - same thing, can I maybe add you to Skype to show you what I am doing on my screen?

euh sure, gimme your skype

badezy
01-15-2014, 10:30 AM
Hey I just wanna thank you both for your help - I've resolved the issue. It was me fucking up the setup. I apologise for jerking you both around.

badezy
01-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi Bonsai, I've been using your script alot - with no issues. But all of a sudden I am getting this quite alot:

****** Didnt find a Flesh Crawler to fight. timesFailed = 29

Any fixes?

bonsai
01-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi Bonsai, I've been using your script alot - with no issues. But all of a sudden I am getting this quite alot:

****** Didnt find a Flesh Crawler to fight. timesFailed = 29

Any fixes?

It's not catching any mouseovertext. Maybe if you put a small wait in between the mouse move and text check it will get it?

File SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libobjfind.simba, function TObjFind.choose (around line 1243).

mouse(objPoints[i].rand(pointVariance), MOUSE_MOVE);

{$IFDEF DEBUG_ON} writeln('TObjFind.choose: mouse moved to object ', i); {$ENDIF}

moText := getMouseOverText();

Try changing to:

{$IFDEF DEBUG_ON} writeln('TObjFind.choose: mouse moved to object ', i); {$ENDIF}
wait(250);

You can play with the 250 to see what works well.

If it helps let me know and I can put out for general release.

stickyninja
01-22-2014, 04:30 PM
////////// //////////
////////// 13 hr 9 min 21 sec(Total) 11 hr 38 min 35 sec(Active) 1 hr 30 min 45 sec(Break)//////////
////////// //////////
////////// 2356(Killed) 179(per hour run) 202(per hour active) //////////
////////// 224762(xp) 17085(per hour run) 19304(per hour active) //////////
////////// 73743(const xp) 5605(per hour run) 6334(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

Longest one I've gotten yet! ;)

bonsai
01-22-2014, 05:53 PM
////////// //////////
////////// 13 hr 9 min 21 sec(Total) 11 hr 38 min 35 sec(Active) 1 hr 30 min 45 sec(Break)//////////
////////// //////////
////////// 2356(Killed) 179(per hour run) 202(per hour active) //////////
////////// 224762(xp) 17085(per hour run) 19304(per hour active) //////////
////////// 73743(const xp) 5605(per hour run) 6334(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

Longest one I've gotten yet! ;)

Grrr, you guys suck! I usually bot for an hour or two at a time and I keep getting bans!!! :fiery:

I'm about ready to bot my main since f2p chars get whack-a-moled.

I need to find some time to work on another script. Ashaman keeps releasing 10 scripts a week; it's making me feel lazy.

Sjoe
01-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Grrr, you guys suck! I usually bot for an hour or two at a time and I keep getting bans!!! :fiery:

I need to find some time to work on another script. Ashaman keeps releasing 10 scripts a week; it's making me feel lazy.

Do u make your accounts in a short time span?

badezy
01-22-2014, 10:07 PM
It's not catching any mouseovertext. Maybe if you put a small wait in between the mouse move and text check it will get it?

File SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libobjfind.simba, function TObjFind.choose (around line 1243).

Try changing to:

wait(250);

You can play with the 250 to see what works well.

If it helps let me know and I can put out for general release.

Thanks for replying - I'll give it a shot and let you know!

stickyninja
01-26-2014, 01:56 AM

Sorry to hear about your bans!

badezy
01-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Am just loving your script mate - I'll post a proggy soon.

Have you had any luck with the collecting at all? Even it was charms it'd be helpful.

nutta124
02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
mm i cant find ''libnpcUser.xml'' in my bonsai folder
i only have ''libnpcStandard''

bonsai
02-01-2014, 01:28 PM
There is none by default, you need to make one if you are adding your own NPCs.

You can copy the libnpcStandard.xml and cut out all the entries (except one). Then overwrite that one with your NPC info.

I actually found a little time to mess around this morning and was working on a few small changes to this script. I braved running it on my main and can see some things on the local system that aren't obvious when you're on a slow teamviewer connection.

The fighting DTM wasn't matching well so I'm doing a new one, using the new HP function, etc. Anyone else been seeing any quirks I should look for?

nutta124
02-01-2014, 03:32 PM
did i do something wrong? it telling me to verify the name

its my first time doing this kind of stuff soo im not even sure what am i doing half of the time

<npc>
<name>Deadly Red Spider</name>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>3412084</color1>
<tolerance1>6</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.28</hue1>
<sat1>1.19</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<tolerance2>0</tolerance2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>5</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<minPixels>50</minPixels>
<maxPixels>200</maxPixels>
<maxFightSeconds>60</maxFightSeconds>
<uptext>pider</uptext>
</npc>

bonsai
02-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Did you have all that wrapped by <npclist> and ended with </npclist> ?

Did you leave npcToFight (line 30 in bonsaiFighter.simba) set to 'autodetect' or did you change it to 'Deadly Red Spider' (recommended)?

You might want to meld in the rest of those pink colors or set <dist> larger than 5 to cover the gaps.

I'm pretty sure someone posted a good color for DRS if you browse the thread.

Moneymake
02-07-2014, 10:13 PM
That would imply you set encryption and a password on your player file when you set it up.

I never tried that so I'm not sure off the top of my head what may need to be done in the script (if anything).

If you want to get going immediately, set up another player file without the encryption and use that.

Hey bonsai I am also getting that same message, but it does not say anything about the password, it simply starts to check all updates and set up the client and comes up with this...

---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 234ms.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (08-02-14 at 11.07.51 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

<<<< The first 3 lines of the debug that I posted before, to a newbie like me sounds like everything is going fine, but something little is affecting why the script is failing to start up.
Any information on why this could be happening is greatly appreciated, great script by the way, I can't wait to finally test it and get u a proggy =D

I appreciate the time taken for you reading this =D

kufo
02-18-2014, 12:43 AM
//////////
////////// 1 hr 45 min 52 sec(Total) 1 hr 45 min 52 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Goblin //////////
////////// 525(Killed) 298(per hour run) 298(per hour active) //////////
////////// 17850(xp) 10117(per hour run) 10117(per hour active) //////////
////////// 525(const xp) 298(per hour run) 298(per hour active) //////////
//////////

soyun
02-18-2014, 05:31 AM
my guy starts attacking another npc halfway through the fight, anyway to stop that?

kufo
02-18-2014, 05:49 AM
I don't know too much but I'm thinking you hafta find extend the max time waited per battle. Whereever that would be in the script, im not sure.

Godless
02-20-2014, 12:12 PM
I don't know too much but I'm thinking you hafta find extend the max time waited per battle. Whereever that would be in the script, im not sure.

A good idea, but I have it set to the default 60 seconds and it still does it - there's no way it takes 60 seconds to 2/3 hit a DRS.

I can get this script to run steadily for hours in Chaos Tunnels at DRS with a SGS as I don't have to use food then (doesn't seem to want to eat for me).

The only issue is it doesn't wait until the monster is killed before trying to attack another and it shows the "can't find something to attack" error too much (even if it does) causing it to stop the script prematurely unless I set the error count before shut down until like 4000. Other than that it's a great script, not the most efficient, but hey, considering I didn't have to make the script or train manually, it's a win win. Cheers bonsai!

nutta124
03-02-2014, 10:48 AM

help?

Spectral
03-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Works well but stopped moving after an Hour and a half and I was just in the lobby

Neva Banned
03-17-2014, 07:19 PM
I will try this soon so I can get 99 slayer because I have always hated combat it bores me.

Ophanim
03-22-2014, 11:11 PM
I want to punch something.

I'm trying to add Dagon'hai Monks, but the surrounding area is basically the same color as their robes. What the hell! This is so annoying. The mouse goes haywire because it thinks Dagon'hai Monks are everywhere!

Furthermore, I tried to render each NPC in Photoshop individually... but then for some reason, the script couldn't recognize them in-game at all.

E: I'm personally deeming this impossible. If anyone has a working script extension for Dagon'hai Monks, I'd love you forever...

bonsai
03-23-2014, 01:09 AM
I want to punch something.

I'm trying to add Dagon'hai Monks, but the surrounding area is basically the same color as their robes. What the hell! This is so annoying. The mouse goes haywire because it thinks Dagon'hai Monks are everywhere!

Furthermore, I tried to render each NPC in Photoshop individually... but then for some reason, the script couldn't recognize them in-game at all.

E: I'm personally deeming this impossible. If anyone has a working script extension for Dagon'hai Monks, I'd love you forever...

Yeah, the other monks were a problem too. You can probably get it working by using more than one color. If you provide two colors the script identifies the area where both colors are present within the specified distance. Also, the min/max settings can help with stuff like this. If the background matches are returning 800 pixels and the NPC is returning more like 200, you can set the max around 300 and the background gets filtered out.

See post two for info on playing with the settings and how to test it. You can post a screenshot if you're having problems getting it going.

Not sure what you mean regarding photoshop. If you're talking about grabbing screen shots to test with, maybe your method of copy/paste is changing colors?

I usually use the snipping tool and paste it into MS paint.

I have an updated copy of the script that I haven't had a chance to test thoroughly. I added support for the user form and made a couple of small tweaks. I also added a directX flag but haven't tried anything with it yet.

Ophanim
03-23-2014, 03:51 AM
Yeah, the other monks were a problem too. You can probably get it working by using more than one color. If you provide two colors the script identifies the area where both colors are present within the specified distance. Also, the min/max settings can help with stuff like this. If the background matches are returning 800 pixels and the NPC is returning more like 200, you can set the max around 300 and the background gets filtered out.

See post two for info on playing with the settings and how to test it. You can post a screenshot if you're having problems getting it going.

Not sure what you mean regarding photoshop. If you're talking about grabbing screen shots to test with, maybe your method of copy/paste is changing colors?

I usually use the snipping tool and paste it into MS paint.

I have an updated copy of the script that I haven't had a chance to test thoroughly. I added support for the user form and made a couple of small tweaks. I also added a directX flag but haven't tried anything with it yet.

Yeah, I tried using more than one color. Unfortunately, literally the only ones that don't seem to meld with the background is the golden belt-thing and the skin. Those colors make the cursor go haywire as well. I'll try to continue tinkering with it, but I think I might just train on them manually (*cry*).

Also, what I meant by rendering them in Photoshop was basically individually cropping each NPC on a white background and then continuing the color process with ACA. I can't show pictures, sorry.

Odds are that I'm doing this wrong. It's my first time. It took me like an hour to even get Simba set up (LOL).

Yoboi
03-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Superb script, I've used it for deadly red spiders, too bad that it can't bank haha.

I personally use a charm impling and it becomes a fighter/charm collector ;)

Thanks for this amazing script!

NineteenNinetyNine
03-31-2014, 05:38 AM
Great script! It's working great without stopping at Catablepons and Flesh Crawlers for hours. Will try to get some nice proggies in.

Godless
04-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Great script! It's working great without stopping at Catablepons and Flesh Crawlers for hours. Will try to get some nice proggies in.

Any luck with those reports? I can never get it to run longer than an hour.

bonsai
04-03-2014, 03:32 PM

Do you know why it's failing? It will create a screenshot when it exits. That is usually helpful to see where it was at. They are in the SIMBADIR/includes/srl-6/logs folder.

The only problems I had with it running for hours was if it chased an NPC out of the room and couldn't find them any more. Or if color matches were poor but in that case it generally fails right when started.

You can turn more debugging on by making sure "{$DEFINE DEBUG_ON}" is not commented out near the top. Also search for disableSRLDebug and make sure it's set to false. It will generate an offensive amount of debugging info :D

NineteenNinetyNine
04-04-2014, 05:30 PM

I already reached my goal of 99 ranged thanks to this script, but the script would always run for atleast 4 hours straight.

bonsai
04-05-2014, 07:27 AM
I finally posted an updated version. Please let me know if you see any regression.

Changes:
* Added support for player form. You don't need to edit bonsaiFighterSettings.xml any more!
* Added DirectX support (I did not test this, please give feedback if you do).
* Added support for revolution combat mode. I recommend using this for abilities. Recent updates seem to have bugged up the SRL ability functions. In the player form, set manualAbilities to False. In runescape set your combat mode (http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Combat_Settings) to revolution.
* Removed a useless sleep, added a small sleep between mouse move and uptext checking.

It looks like there are some new problems detecting the in-fight popup. I didn't try to make a new DTM for it at this time. The secondary check is working so it has minimal impact.

Yoboi
04-06-2014, 05:06 AM
I'm having trouble adding waterfiends to the script properly, should I try to use the second colour function in order to ease the detection of waterfiends?

This is what I have

<npc>
<name>Waterfiend</name>
<xp>934</xp>
<constXp>308</constXp>
<color1>7561002</color1>
<tolerance1>6</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.36</hue1>
<sat1>2.35</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>4</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<minPixels>10</minPixels>
<maxPixels>275</maxPixels>
<maxFightSeconds>100</maxFightSeconds>
<uptext>aterfiend</uptext>
</npc>

bonsai
04-06-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm having trouble adding waterfiends to the script properly, should I try to use the second colour function in order to ease the detection of waterfiends?

Can you post one or two screenshots so I can take a look without getting myself there?

Is the script saying that it can't find them and quitting after a couple of minutes of thrashing?

Godless
04-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Will have a play with it within the next day or two and let you know my results bonsai. Appreciate the effort. :)

terrmiits
04-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Superb script, I've used it for deadly red spiders, too bad that it can't bank haha.

I personally use a charm impling and it becomes a fighter/charm collector ;)

Thanks for this amazing script!

Hey, can u please provide me with you deadly red spider npc colours and other? I cant get to work this script on DRS, everything else runs just like a charm, already 99 att achieved with this. Too bad it doesnt collect charms and banks

Godless
04-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Hey bonsai, got it to run longer than I have been able to before since you updated it. Any way for me to make it slow down on how often it will attempt to attack a new spider?

bonsai
04-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey bonsai, got it to run longer than I have been able to before since you updated it. Any way for me to make it slow down on how often it will attempt to attack a new spider?

Sure, you can add a wait in the main loop after it kills one. Around line 359. Note the wait added below (1-2 second delay).

I really have to wonder if you guys would get better XP fighting something else that you can kill in 1-2 whacks where there are plenty of them in a single place. For lower levels I found junk NPCs like troll brutes got better XP than fighting something closer to your own level.

if npc.attack(WAIT_FOR_END_OF_FIGHT, checkHealthAndEat, mouseStyle, manualAbilities) then
begin
{$IFDEF DEBUG_ON} writeln('***** Killed a ' + npc.name()); {$ENDIF}
timesFailed := 0;
antiBan();
tracker.recordKill(npc.name());
tracker.killHud();
if ((tracker.numKilled(npc) mod 15) = 0) then
tracker.progressReport();
wait(randomRange(1000,2000);
end

Also, could you post your XML entry for the person above you asking for a DRS entry? Thanks!

Yoboi
04-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Here's what I used to train to 90 atk/def/str at deadly red spiders, hope it works for you.

<npc>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>5988626</color1>
<tolerance1>11</tolerance1>
<hue1>4.36</hue1>
<sat1>1.51</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>5</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<maxFightSeconds>120</maxFightSeconds>
<uptext>pider</uptext>
</npc>

Neva Banned
04-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Love the script, on my way to 99 slayer and working on reading 1000 wpm ;)

terrmiits
04-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Here's what I used to train to 90 atk/def/str at deadly red spiders, hope it works for you.

<npc>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>5988626</color1>
<hue1>4.36</hue1>
<sat1>1.51</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>5</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<uptext>pider</uptext>
</npc>

OMG, Thank you Yoboi! Finally DRS works like a charm! Thank you really much! :)

EDIT: Hey, btw, bonsai, are you planning in future to add charm picking to your autofighter? That would be flawless :)

Yoboi
04-09-2014, 11:28 PM

EDIT: Hey, btw, bonsai, are you planning in future to add charm picking to your autofighter? That would be flawless :)

I'd recommend on leeching 100k tokens and getting a charming imp. By the way, ALWAYS use a ring of life if you have a charming imp.

bonsai
04-09-2014, 11:51 PM

I'd recommend on leeching 100k tokens and getting a charming imp. By the way, ALWAYS use a ring of life if you have a charming imp.

Just as I was really getting into writing some scripts life threw me a couple of curveballs and I haven't had any time to spend on it. ATM I'm working 10-11 hours a day and taking care of a 16 month old on my own. Not much time and energy left for runescape lol.

Currently the script is very basic and just focused on XP.

I think the next step would be to use it as a base and produce some NPC specific scripts that could handle more of the drops/banking that people ask for. DRS is obviously a popular one.

I agree with Yobio on the imp. That's a simple way of getting the charms drops. Picking up drops is pretty hard to do in an intelligent manner. I can already see the complaints about how few NPCs it kills, inefficient, etc. Heck, people have already complained about efficiency and if you read the script all it does is find an npc, attack it, and find the next one :)

The easiest additions would probably be potion/prayer support. I don't think anyone has asked for them but they would help boost xp and save food.

I will probably add a foodKey option so we can stop using the (buggy) quick inventory and use the ability bar slots. That a simple coding effort.

Yoboi
04-10-2014, 02:08 AM
The easiest additions would probably be potion/prayer support. I don't think anyone has asked for them but they would help boost xp and save food.

I will probably add a foodKey option so we can stop using the (buggy) quick inventory and use the ability bar slots. That a simple coding effort.

What I did to bypass the "buggy" quick inventory bar issue is to set a key without the ability bar to whatever hotkey I set the food to.

For example, I switched the = ability bar key to z for food and it never fails to eat at my desired health %.

xJennYx
04-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Fcuking brilliant, banned on 7 year acc :(

boobooo42
04-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Fcuking brilliant, banned on 7 year acc :(How not to post 101.

terrmiits
04-10-2014, 06:04 PM

Damn,but it would take a lot of time to get 100k tokens, atm lvl 14 dungeoneering, played for hour or so and got 270+ tokens, i realised that it would take a lot of time to get charming imp. Any recommendations?

EDIT:

" ATM I'm working 10-11 hours a day and taking care of a 16 month old on my own. Not much time and energy left for runescape lol."

I fully understand u, working 12hour shifts on CNC and also father of 2months old son :) Luckily for me, not alone. Cheers!

Godless
04-12-2014, 06:14 AM
Sure, you can add a wait in the main loop after it kills one. Around line 359. Note the wait added below (1-2 second delay).

I really have to wonder if you guys would get better XP fighting something else that you can kill in 1-2 whacks where there are plenty of them in a single place. For lower levels I found junk NPCs like troll brutes got better XP than fighting something closer to your own level.

I've got high enough stats that I two hit spiders, plus I use a Saradomin Godsword to negate prayer and HP drain.

I'll give that code a try soon and let you know.

Also, could you post your XML entry for the person above you asking for a DRS entry? Thanks!
Sorry guys, been a way for a few days, going to try Yoboi's settings and see if they are better than mine. Will let you all know tonight.

***** ERROR: You did not provide a valid playername/nickname/player file

Anyone know what's up with this? Filled out the details fine. Didn't have this issue when I tried to use it last.

Rogue Sniper
04-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Im at warped rats and i keep getting this error.
***** Logging player in
***** Health check returning 84 percent
TObjFind.choose: found 6 possible objects
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack Warped rat
TObjFind.choose: Attack Warped rat matched; will click object

plus i think i messed something up with the game setting cuz my games looks like this.

bonsai
04-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Im at warped rats and i keep getting this error.
***** Logging player in
***** Health check returning 84 percent
TObjFind.choose: found 6 possible objects
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack Warped rat
TObjFind.choose: Attack Warped rat matched; will click object

plus i think i messed something up with the game setting cuz my games looks like this.

That looks like a bug in the autodetect to me. I'll look into it. In the mean time choose warped rat from the drop down list in the form.

I think your screen looks ok.

Rogue Sniper
04-15-2014, 07:14 PM
Thanks bonsai ... i got it to work by not using auto detect and i fixed the screen too by resetting the graphics to normal and then back to SMART

Moneymake
04-16-2014, 04:34 AM
Hey very nice script man, able to run it fine however it seems like the script has trouble locating the mobs. For example, the script searches for long amounts of time before finding a mob(I am using Deadly Red Spiders in Varrock Sewers). So it will move around skimming over some of the spiders but it does not pick them up and continues to follow a loop until finally it finds one and restarts the process. Is it maybe a problem with my computer because nobody else seems to have the problem. Anyways thanks again for the awsome script much appreciated.

Moneymake
04-16-2014, 04:44 AM

<npc>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>5988626</color1>
<hue1>4.36</hue1>
<sat1>1.51</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>5</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<uptext>pider</uptext>
</npc>

Sorry bit a of a noob, I cannot find where to put this into the script, where did u put it?

bonsai
04-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Sorry bit a of a noob, I cannot find where to put this into the script, where did u put it?

See the second post in the thread for more info on adding new entries.

"Add your entry into the user XML file (SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcUser.xml). If this is your first time making one you can use this template for the formatting:"

The file needs to start with <npclist> then the text you quoted then </npclist>

Moneymake
04-16-2014, 09:24 AM
See the second post in the thread for more info on adding new entries.

"Add your entry into the user XML file (SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcUser.xml). If this is your first time making one you can use this template for the formatting:"

The file needs to start with <npclist> then the text you quoted then </npclist>

ok thanks a lot, btw I posted sumthin above this, I should have just incorporated the two dunno why I made separate ones, but do u have any idea about that?

bonsai
04-17-2014, 12:51 AM
ok thanks a lot, btw I posted sumthin above this, I should have just incorporated the two dunno why I made separate ones, but do u have any idea about that?

That problem sounds like a bad color match, and hopefully the new entry will take care of it.

killercrashy
04-26-2014, 03:56 AM
For some reason my Rejuvinate ability will not activate while everything else does. Any thoughts? I didn't have an issue with past versions, but it's been about a month since I've used it.

bonsai
04-26-2014, 04:12 AM
For some reason my Rejuvinate ability will not activate while everything else does. Any thoughts? I didn't have an issue with past versions, but it's been about a month since I've used it.

Did you try it with manualAbilities set to false and runescape set to combat mode "revolution"? Then the script doesn't even need to press abilities.

You can turn on the debugging and see what's printing when it checks the abilities. If the script doesn't think it's ready that would be something in the SRL6 library. The ability checking function is a bit rough.

killercrashy
04-26-2014, 05:23 AM
Did you try it with manualAbilities set to false and runescape set to combat mode "revolution"? Then the script doesn't even need to press abilities.

You can turn on the debugging and see what's printing when it checks the abilities. If the script doesn't think it's ready that would be something in the SRL6 library. The ability checking function is a bit rough.

I tried using revolution - problem is that it doesn't automatically activate threshold or ultimate abilities (rejuvenate being ultimate).
Looking in the debug the script is able to use my other abilities, but simply isn't showing anything with the slot containing rejuvinate.

donze
05-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Niiice bot! but it would be perfect if it could go back to town and fill up with food and go back to stronghold of security and find the Flesh Crawlers and repeat :)
+5 stars

terrmiits
05-06-2014, 01:28 AM
Thanks bonsai for helping me achieve 99 attack :)

andyroo
06-08-2014, 11:08 AM
hi ive been using this script very often lately. a problem i noticed is that the tnpc.isinfight function would detect an enemy health bar when the mouse was hovering over it, and i was not necessarily fighting it. this caused the script to stop with the "is in fight too long" case. so i added a case function so that every once in a while it does a smallmousemovement function. these functions are in include/bonsai, for those who do not know.

TimeRiders
06-19-2014, 05:58 AM
If anyone is able to help me out

I see that on the npc list theres deadly red spiders and I'm in the Varrock Dungeon and it seems to not log in or not attack the spider any help with this situation... sorry for sounding like a scrub

bonsai
06-19-2014, 03:11 PM
If anyone is able to help me out

I see that on the npc list theres deadly red spiders and I'm in the Varrock Dungeon and it seems to not log in or not attack the spider any help with this situation... sorry for sounding like a scrub

Would have to see the debug output from the simba screen to tell if it's a setup issue or just a player manager / player name type issue.

Double check your settings vs. the setup guide. OpenGL/DirectX, screen size, display settings...

When you run the script, make sure you're selecting the same (opengl/directx) as you used in setting up. Make sure the player file and name are correct (and it is case sensitive).

Yoboi posted this entry for spiders, it may work better. You can edit SIMBADIR/includes/bonsai/libnpcStandard.xml

<npc>
<xp>399</xp>
<constXp>131.6</constXp>
<color1>5988626</color1>
<hue1>4.36</hue1>
<sat1>1.51</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>5</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<uptext>pider</uptext>
</npc>

bonsai
06-19-2014, 03:17 PM
I tried to run this the other day to validate I added directX properly to my machine.

The colors in the lumby dungeon are changed. It used to be kind of grey on grey now it's much brighter. Cockroaches used to be pinkish, now they're red.

I didn't check the stronghold and should probably double check my runescape settings.

Others seeing the same? Not sure I have the mental energy to go recolor all the entries :)

fridaynitelights
06-22-2014, 04:15 PM
I tried to run this the other day to validate I added directX properly to my machine.

The colors in the lumby dungeon are changed. It used to be kind of grey on grey now it's much brighter. Cockroaches used to be pinkish, now they're red.

I didn't check the stronghold and should probably double check my runescape settings.

Others seeing the same? Not sure I have the mental energy to go recolor all the entries :)

I'm having the same experience in Stronghold. Had to redo the colors myself. There's a bit of a learning curve, but one you get the hang of it, you're good.

J_R
06-22-2014, 08:53 PM
this script is pretty good, the only issue I'm having is that it just doesnt recognize the guthix blessing spell (it skips over it even if i put it to the right of death's swiftness). Do you know why?

I am running it at waterfiends and black demons without any other issues.

I think I managed to hard code the guthix blessing in by tying it to death's swiftness but idk if there is a better solution

TimeRiders
06-23-2014, 04:54 AM
Script wont eat at all

J_R
06-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Script wont eat at all
To make it eat you need to drag food to the action bar and customise key bind it to the 'z' key.

beefman
06-24-2014, 04:34 PM
It wouldn't let me run the script. I got this ;

-- Installing bonsaiFighter
-- Checking for bonsai include folder:
-- include folder already exists, no change made
-- Installing latest libupdater.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libupdater.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libupdater.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libupdater.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libtracker.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtracker.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtracker.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtracker.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libtask.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtask.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtask.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libtask.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libnpc.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpc.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libitem.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libitem.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libitem.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libitem.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libbreak.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libbreak.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libbreak.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libbreak.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libobjfind.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libobjfind.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libobjfind.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libobjfind.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest libnpcStandard.xml
-- file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpcStandard.xml already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpcStandard.xml.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Includes\bonsai\libnpcStandard.xml has been updated
-- Installing latest bonsaiFighter.simba
-- file C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighter.simba already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighter.simba.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighter.simba has been updated
-- Installing latest bonsaiFighterSettings.xml
-- file C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterSettings.xml already exists, renaming to .bak
-- removing file C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterSettings.xml.bak
-- Script C:\Simba\Scripts\bonsaiFighterSettings.xml has been updated
-- Install Completed
Successfully executed.
>

bonsai
06-24-2014, 07:41 PM
That's fine, Beefman. It installed the scripts. Now open up bonsaifighter.simba and it should pull up a form.

As we were discussing the colors have changed for most everything so you'll probably have to read post 2 and color what you want. Or ask in the thread if someone has a current entry for what you want.

beefman
06-24-2014, 10:27 PM
That's fine, Beefman. It installed the scripts. Now open up bonsaifighter.simba and it should pull up a form.

As we were discussing the colors have changed for most everything so you'll probably have to read post 2 and color what you want. Or ask in the thread if someone has a current entry for what you want.

Ah my bad, sorry for being a newbie. :P thanks for the help ha. Working now!

beefman
06-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Still can't get the script working. I run the scripts, logs in and looks for monsters (I'm at Stronghold of Security; Goblin, Minotaur, Wolf) However, it cannot find anything. It looks and shortly executes after.
I've checked my settings and i have my interface settings as Always show target information checked and it is completely zoomed out and i've check all my other settings. Any idea?

bonsai
06-26-2014, 06:15 PM
The colors have changed, it probably can't locate the NPCs. You'll have to capture the new colors (see post 2 in this thread).

If anyone has recolored these already, please post updated colors. I can work them into the xlm file.

Not sure when I will get time to redo them. Life is becoming more free but I think I have one more busy month coming before I really get a break.

Godless
06-27-2014, 02:16 PM
I'll try and learn it tomorrow and fix Troll brutes, if I get the time.

shazs
06-27-2014, 06:18 PM
when u guys re-take the colors please use 0% transparency so that we will all get similar results and not have problems with the colors :) I myself will see if I can capture some images and compile them.

shazs
06-28-2014, 04:21 PM
I got it to attack and kill the Minotaurs, but after it attacks the first one it just logs off. It just didnt detect that it killed the minotaur. Is there any way to fix this? here is what it said in the debug:
***** Logging player in
***** Health check returning 100 percent
TObjFind.choose: found 2 possible objects
TObjFind.choose: examining mouseText=Attack
TObjFind.choose: Attack matched; will click object
***** Fight initiated
***** Health check returning 100 percent
****** Something wrong... in fight too long
////////// //////////
////////// 32 sec(Total) 32 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
Successfully executed.

Reliquin95726
06-28-2014, 11:33 PM
////////// 1 hr 26 min 15 sec(Total) 1 hr 26 min 15 sec(Active) 0 sec(Break) //////////
////////// //////////
////////// Giant Spider //////////
////////// 706(Killed) 491(per hour run) 491(per hour active) //////////
////////// 60010(xp) 41742(per hour run) 41742(per hour active) //////////
////////// 19768(const xp) 13750(per hour run) 13750(per hour active) //////////
////////// //////////

Having some issues with it attacking 5-6 spiders at a time, i end up surviving but it uses 7-8 lobsters due to continuously engaging more instead of finishing off the ones that are attacking it.

shazs
06-29-2014, 01:42 PM
<npc>
<name>Minotaur</name>
<xp>34</xp>
<constXp>11.2</constXp>
<color1>2391215</color1>
<tolerance1>28</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.17</hue1>
<sat1>0.92</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>8</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<minPixels>20</minPixels>
<maxPixels>63</maxPixels>
<uptext>Minotaur</uptext>
</npc>
Here are updated colors for the minotaurs and it magically started to detect when it killed them so now it doesn't just attack one and log... Great bot :)
And about the colors.. every once in a while it will attack a rat.. idk why.. maybe its just antiban or maybe its the colors, but its not really a problem. I just wanted to mention that it does this.

bonsai
06-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Having some issues with it attacking 5-6 spiders at a time, i end up surviving but it uses 7-8 lobsters due to continuously engaging more instead of finishing off the ones that are attacking it.

Haha, I love when that happens!!

Do you have the pop ups enabled? The script isn't detecting that you got into a fight so it's attacking another NPC.

More of the debug output would be helpful to see the problem.

bonsai
06-29-2014, 03:26 PM
And about the colors.. every once in a while it will attack a rat.. idk why.. maybe its just antiban or maybe its the colors, but its not really a problem. I just wanted to mention that it does this.

The rat should be due to a color match in common with the minotaur. Harmless enough imo although it will be a little bit off on XP tracking.

Thanks for sharing the entry back! Anyone else who can please do the same. 20-63 looks pretty tight on the size match.

I'm planning on working on the script in a few weeks when I'm settled down. I have some new logic for the fight detection so maybe fix some of those false alarms.

shazs
06-29-2014, 05:21 PM
20-63 is the original size match that you had listed :p I'll see if I can help you out and get some more colors for you. Is there any potential for banking being added to the bot?

bonsai
06-29-2014, 11:08 PM
20-63 is the original size match that you had listed :p I'll see if I can help you out and get some more colors for you. Is there any potential for banking being added to the bot?

Oh, that's because I was matching on the tiny white horns. Run the test program in post 2 against your screenshot and it should show you how big your current matches are returning. If they're larger than 63 you'll be missing them with that entry.

Adding banking would mean making a branch script just for a specific NPC. I've thought about doing it for DRS since so many people like them. It's not a huge chore, the main script logic is simple. It just needs SPS maps and a little logic to use them.

Reliquin95726
06-30-2014, 05:11 AM
Haha, I love when that happens!!

Do you have the pop ups enabled? The script isn't detecting that you got into a fight so it's attacking another NPC.

More of the debug output would be helpful to see the problem.

next time i run it ill run the debug with it. also ill check out to see if i had that running, im pretty sure i do but you never know :-P ill give ya an update tomorrow probably.

Doldol
06-30-2014, 01:49 PM
I have a suggestion;

It would be awesome if the script could use regenerate (which only works out of combat) when below a certain HP threshold, that way the script could run indefinitely, and I could use a 2H weapon! =]

But the script runs pretty good on Giant Spiders and Ankous for me on OpenGL, thanks a bunch for your work!

rewopelet
06-30-2014, 10:44 PM
for some reason it doesn't attack anything. having problem finding npc

shazs
07-01-2014, 12:20 AM
What npc are you attempting to attack? The colors may not have been updated for the specific npc yet.

TimeRiders
07-01-2014, 12:27 PM
for some reason it doesn't attack anything. having problem finding npc

Like Rewopelet said what npc's are you trying to attack ?

I encountered this problem when i first started using the script , you should check and make sure you set up your interface and graphics correctly, are you running in OpenGL or Direct-x ?

Lucidity
07-02-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm actually testing the script, been running it for a good 10 hours on two accounts. Works fairly decent, love how you can adjust things so easily.

nutta124
07-02-2014, 09:17 PM
did DRS got a colour change?

shazs
07-03-2014, 12:18 AM
only one way to find out :p

fridaynitelights
07-03-2014, 03:20 AM
I'm actually testing the script, been running it for a good 10 hours on two accounts. Works fairly decent, love how you can adjust things so easily.

Would you mind sharing your settings/monsters?

Lucidity
07-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Well, I'm using the default NPC's that came with it - I haven't tried adding my own!

shazs
07-03-2014, 11:48 AM
But which npc's are you attacking? Some of the colors haven't changed such as catablepons, but others such as corpse mages need to be updated. It would just help to know which ones dont need to be updated.

nutta124
07-03-2014, 06:23 PM
there should be a page where players post their monster's colour number and such ~.~ thought it was a great idea.

TimeRiders
07-04-2014, 02:49 AM
there should be a page where players post their monster's colour number and such ~.~ thought it was a great idea.

Try to make it a forum that's a great idea in my opinion :)

TimeRiders
07-04-2014, 02:52 AM
i looked at the libnpcStandard.xml.txt

and just informing you that the deadly red spider information on their is false

TimeRiders
07-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Just letting you know , i don't know why but the script will be running fine then it will attack a npc not fully kill and hop to another and continue like its not being attacked other times it will attack the ones it didn't finish but ive died numerous times now and it's just getting so frustrating cause i will think to my self that i can go do something else other than babysitting and come back dead ( the script is great don't get me wrong dude, just it's something to look into i'm not sure if this is happening/happened to other individuals running this script)

nutta124
07-04-2014, 06:33 PM
where do i add my own npc? in the script it siad in ''libnpcUser.xml'' but theres only libpcStandard.xml?!?

TimeRiders
07-05-2014, 03:36 AM
where do i add my own npc? in the script it siad in ''libnpcUser.xml'' but theres only libpcStandard.xml?!?

Someone correct me if im wrong but you download the second file it should say "libnpcStandard.xml.txt" then you just add the npc like the rest

bonsai
07-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Someone correct me if im wrong but you download the second file it should say "libnpcStandard.xml.txt" then you just add the npc like the rest

libnpcStandard.xml is the file automatically installed by the script. You make libnpcUser.xml yourself, just follow the same structure as the other one.

If the script updates it will only change libnpcStandard.xml and you won't lose your manual entries in libnpcUser.xml.

You can also add entries to libnpcStandard.xml. You just carry the risk that the script will overwrite them.

bonsai
07-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Just letting you know , i don't know why but the script will be running fine then it will attack a npc not fully kill and hop to another and continue like its not being attacked other times it will attack the ones it didn't finish but ive died numerous times now and it's just getting so frustrating cause i will think to my self that i can go do something else other than babysitting and come back dead ( the script is great don't get me wrong dude, just it's something to look into i'm not sure if this is happening/happened to other individuals running this script)

If it moves on to another NPC that means it thought the fight was over (did not detect the in-fight popup).

I need to rework some of that logic. I'm thinking to use the red targeting circle as a primary indicator and the popup as a secondary.

It's disappointing it didn't recognize your low health and let it die.

nutta124
07-11-2014, 01:39 AM
The script ran for 4 hours but it self shutdown

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Out of memory" at line 145, column 23 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\wrappers.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[13], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (10-07-14 at 10.31.50 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

bonsai
07-11-2014, 08:40 AM
The script ran for 4 hours but it self shutdown

Yuck I don't like the looks of that one at all. No clue how to debug a memory leak in a script lol.

It's probably some slop in libobjfind.simba.

You doing anything unusual like a two color npc?

nutta124
07-11-2014, 02:20 PM
No, i was using the script's giant spider.

mathozz
07-23-2014, 12:54 PM
can someone add waterfiends?

bonsai
07-23-2014, 03:19 PM
I've been working on automatic detection. It's about half baked.

It finds NPCs based on screen movement, grabs colors around the mouse area, and tests them to find usable ones.

It's pretty sweet. No more coloring!! I have it working, just refining some ideas like balancing accuracy / speed.

nutta124
07-23-2014, 07:25 PM
Whoa, but what if theres 2 different monsters in an area? O.o

bonsai
07-23-2014, 11:12 PM
Whoa, but what if theres 2 different monsters in an area? O.o

Yes, that can be a problem. I can keep an NPC name in the form and reject incorrect matches on the motion detection.

Can't do much about a color matching both unless you want to right click, decide it's the wrong one, and move one. Might as well just kill the dang thing ehehe

It runs the mouse around like a madman for a couple of minutes right now. Looking to smooth that out so it learns over time but still gets killing asap.

Hitting background colors is a problem, the findcolors hangs for a long time collecting them.

mathozz
07-24-2014, 09:07 PM
cool +1

alee1
07-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes, that can be a problem. I can keep an NPC name in the form and reject incorrect matches on the motion detection.

Can't do much about a color matching both unless you want to right click, decide it's the wrong one, and move one. Might as well just kill the dang thing ehehe

It runs the mouse around like a madman for a couple of minutes right now. Looking to smooth that out so it learns over time but still gets killing asap.

Hitting background colors is a problem, the findcolors hangs for a long time collecting them.

Hey mate, whenever I try to run your script and the fight menu pops up and when i have everything checked
And click Run It just opens a new client? i really need help, thanks.

bonsai
07-25-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure I understand. When you hit run on the form a SMART window should come up and start loading runescape.

Are you saying you get more than one of these?

What shows up in the simba console at the bottom of the window?

alee1
07-25-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure I understand. When you hit run on the form a SMART window should come up and start loading runescape.

Are you saying you get more than one of these?

What shows up in the simba console at the bottom of the window?
I already have one but I get another one?

nutta124
07-26-2014, 02:57 PM
it doesnt use my weapon's special -.- i have the special icon in the action bar but it never been activate

HELPPP!@ D:

alee1
07-26-2014, 10:47 PM
Why does it only attack 1 monster then it just stays there??

nutta124
07-26-2014, 10:53 PM

its probably couldnt find the colour. what monster were you fighting?

alee1
07-26-2014, 10:58 PM
its probably couldnt find the colour? what monster are you fighting?

Giant spiders, can you help me with team viewer

nutta124
07-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Giant spiders, can you help me with team viewer

the giant spider's colors are pretty old(i think O.o). you should try using the ACA tool to get a better color
if you want i can give you my Fire Giant(Chaos tunnel)'s color if you're interested, its not prefect but i could run it for 2/3 hours before running out of food supply

alee1
07-26-2014, 11:17 PM
the giant spider's colors are pretty old(i think O.o). you should try using the ACA tool to get a better color
if you want i can give you my Fire Giant(Chaos tunnel)'s color if you're interested, its not prefect but i could run it for 2/3 hours before running out of food supply

Yea sure that would be better.

nutta124
07-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Yea sure that would be better.

you're welcome~

<npc>
<name>Fire giant</name>
<xp>424</xp>
<constXp>140</constXp>
<color1>2900866</color1>
<tolerance1>26</tolerance1>
<hue1>0.14</hue1>
<sat1>1.10</sat1>
<color2>-1</color2>
<hue2>0.0</hue2>
<sat2>0.0</sat2>
<dist>4</dist>
<inclDist>0</inclDist>
<minPixels>450</minPixels>
<maxPixels>1500</maxPixels>
<maxFightSeconds>180</maxFightSeconds>
<uptext>iant</uptext>
</npc>

alee1
07-26-2014, 11:39 PM
you're welcome~

Hey man thanks for the code, but just one question, I add it to the notepad where all
The codes for the other monsters? Just that?

nutta124
07-27-2014, 12:00 AM
yeah, add it to ''libnpcStandard.xml''
Then, in the start up menu there should be ''Fire Giant'' in the monster list

nutta124
07-27-2014, 12:31 AM
bonsai!!~~ the manualAbilities wouldnt click on the ''Special Attack'' icon -.- its a threshold ability so Revolution would not activate it. FIX?! T-T
i really need it for my saradomin gs's healing ability~~ thank you :3

bonsai
07-27-2014, 01:50 AM
I already have one but I get another one?

I don't know what could cause that. I assume it happens with any script?

Did you try something simple like:

program new;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
clearDebug();
setupSRL();
end.

If it still happens, post in one of the general help areas, it's not a script issue.

bonsai
07-27-2014, 01:53 AM

The debug window should tell you what it's thinking. If you didn't enable it:

Around line 7 there is a line of code: "{$DEFINE DEBUG_ON}". Comment this out to reduce the printed output to a minimum. Uncomment it to get detailed logging for reporting problems and troubleshooting.

To enable SRL level debugging, search for disableSRLDebug and make sure it is set to 'False'.

bonsai
07-27-2014, 01:56 AM
it doesnt use my weapon's special -.- i have the special icon in the action bar but it never been activate

HELPPP!@ D:

Are you using the manual abilities? If so, the srl function to check if the ability is ready might not be giving back a proper answer.

I use the automatic (revolution?), I don't know what it would do there.

nutta124
07-27-2014, 02:00 AM
Yeah, im using manual abilities. revolution cant active threshold ability nor ultimate ability :/

bonsai
07-27-2014, 02:00 AM
bonsai!!~~ the manualAbilities wouldnt click on the ''Special Attack'' icon -.- its a threshold ability so Revolution would not activate it. FIX?! T-T
i really need it for my saradomin gs's healing ability~~ thank you :3

Check out includes/bonsai/libnpc.simba

Uncomment the writeln near the top of Tnpc._doAbilities

Then run it and you will see what actionbar.getBilityCooldown() is telling us.

If that's a consistent number when ready, let's say '99', add 99 to the if statement there

"if (pct = 1) or (pct = 99) then"

bonsai
07-27-2014, 02:03 AM
I'm hoping to publish a revamped version in a week or two. The color detect stuff is close to complete.

I think the colors changed on the popup box. That can lead to you starting new fights before done and swarming yourself.

People might want to try this DTM at the top of includes/bonsai/libnpc.simba:

_npcInfightDTM = 'mlwAAAHicY2eAAEYgZgViTiTMBpWTgGIxIOaDqgMBbkERnJgL KM+CAzPiwVAAAKx0AgE=';