PDA

View Full Version : [Update] November 25th, 2013 ~ Bug fixes

Coh3n
11-26-2013, 03:49 AM
A few more bug fixes today:

Cohen Adair (6):
Fixed TOpenDialog's default directory. Will now open to Includes/Players/.
Fixed possible out of range in TRSMinimap.isFlagPresent()
Fixed an out of range error in TRSLobbyWorlds.selectRandomWorld()
Added the "Member's only world" color count to _getLoginResponse()
Added the option to only click one DTM in TRSBackpack.clickDTM()
Added the option to automatically load players in the Player Manager.

Commits: https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/commits/master

There are currently no known bugs (that have been reported). :)
http://villavu.com/forum/issuelist.php?projectid=10&issuetypeid=bug

Cheers,
The SRL Development Team

E: If you wish to use this feature you'll have to replace the PlayerManager.sei file in Simba/Extensions/ with the one in Simba/Includes/SRL-6/extensions/.

Ashaman88
11-26-2013, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the updates Coh3n :)

Coh3n
11-26-2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the updates Coh3n :)Not a problem. :)

I also just updated the PlayerManager.sei file with the option to automatically load a certain player file. If you wish to use this feature you'll have to replace the PlayerManager.sei file in Simba/Extensions/ with the one in Simba/Includes/SRL-6/extensions/.

:)

Ashaman88
11-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Not a problem. :)

I also just updated the PlayerManager.sei file with the option to automatically load a certain player file. If you wish to use this feature you'll have to replace the PlayerManager.sei file in Simba/Extensions/ with the one in Simba/Includes/SRL-6/extensions/.

:)

So you wouldn't even need to type it into script at all?

Coh3n
11-26-2013, 07:05 AM
So you wouldn't even need to type it into script at all?No, I mean automatically loaded into the Player Manager. So when you go to SRL > Player Manager, you don't have to load an existing file, it will load it automatically.

You shouldn't have to enter player information in scripts now (other than the nicknames).

Also, made another quick update: Added the option to only click one DTM in TRSBackpack.clickDTM().

Ashaman88
11-26-2013, 07:13 AM
No, I mean automatically loaded into the Player Manager. So when you go to SRL > Player Manager, you don't have to load an existing file, it will load it automatically.

You shouldn't have to enter player information in scripts now (other than the nicknames).

Also, made another quick update: Added the option to only click one DTM in TRSBackpack.clickDTM().

Yeah yeah i getcha. Also that reminds me is there just a finddtm for the backpack? like TabBackPack.Finddtm? Or can i use clickDTM for it? Basically I right click on an inventory item, then wait a specified amount of time before selecting the option. I'm just using the backpack bounds and find dtm to do it now

Coh3n
11-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Yeah yeah i getcha. Also that reminds me is there just a finddtm for the backpack? like TabBackPack.Finddtm? Or can i use clickDTM for it? Basically I right click on an inventory item, then wait a specified amount of time before selecting the option. I'm just using the backpack bounds and find dtm to do it nowThat is literally EXACTLY what TRSBackPack.clickDTM does. :p

So yes, clickDTM will work. :)

Ashaman88
11-26-2013, 12:30 PM
That is literally EXACTLY what TRSBackPack.clickDTM does. :p

So yes, clickDTM will work. :)

Ah ok for some reason I thought it clicked, selected the option, then waited (as opposed to click wait then select)

Foundry
11-26-2013, 03:18 PM
No, I mean automatically loaded into the Player Manager. So when you go to SRL > Player Manager, you don't have to load an existing file, it will load it automatically.

The ability to click one DTM is very useful, thanks :)

Coh3n
11-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Ah ok for some reason I thought it clicked, selected the option, then waited (as opposed to click wait then select)Sorry, my mistake. It chooses the option, THEN waits the specified amount of time.

slayr288
11-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the updates guys! :D