PDA

View Full Version : [PkHonor]Kory's Impling Catcher v1.1

koryperson
12-02-2013, 07:49 AM
=======================
Kory's Impling Catcher V2.0
=======================

About
An impling catcher that currently catches dragon, kingly, and zombie implings located at the jungle hunter zone

Features

-Catches multiple imps, suggest more in the comments-
-High alchs loots upon receiving EXCEPT WHEN DRAGON IMP IS CHOSEN-
-Clean proggy with catches per hour, total catches, time running, and total loots alched-
-If someone steals your impling, it will search for a new one within 10 seconds-

Instructions

--------------

// --------------
// 1. Select which imp you'd like to catch at line 29
// 2. Drag target onto PkH client.
// 3. Set up your inventory to match the one on the thread.
// 4. Post any bugs or suggestions on the thread.
// 5. Catch barehanded.
// 6. Be on normal spellbook.
// 7. Make sure your xp counter is open.
// 8. Hit play and Enjoy :)
//
// -NOTES-
// --------------
// - ONLY works on PkHonor
// - Hasn't been fully tested much, post bugs on the thread.
// - !!!Alchs ANY AND ALL items in the first 3/4 of your inventory(except when catching dragon)!!!
// - Baby sit for a few minutes to make sure it works correctly.

Post your best proggies! :D

*************Korys PkHonor Imp Catcher**************
Time Running: 06:16:37
Imps Caught: 779
Imps Caught Per Hour: 124
Loots Alched: 37

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/5516/mys1.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/mys1.png/)

V2.0 IS RELEASED

Updates-
-v2.1-Fixed functions/procedures mix up at lines 85, 102, 119
v2.0- AIO RELEASE, pick between dragons, kingly, or zombie, suggest more!
-v1.4-removed xp from proggy and added instructions to catch any imp.
-v1.3-added xp to proggy, increased mouse speed by a ton, added greater tolerance for searching for xp drop
-v1.2- changed some numbers around to reduce downtime.
-v1.1- release, improved progress report, fixed bug that added 1 catch to the proggy even when none were caught.

leeds4eva
12-02-2013, 02:41 PM
whats requirements ? donor?

koryperson
12-02-2013, 03:07 PM
whats requirements ? donor?

I do t remember if kingly is donor or not, although I'm pretty sure it's f2p.

Hellian
12-02-2013, 03:14 PM
I do t remember if kingly is donor or not, although I'm pretty sure it's f2p.

No kingly isn't donor. Worked for me I ran for 5 hours last name made 600m..

Time Running: 05:56:14
Imps Caught: 0
Imps Caught Per Hour: 0
Loots Alched: 26

Thats not to good but for being away from computer not bad.

koryperson
12-02-2013, 03:25 PM
No kingly isn't donor. Worked for me I ran for 5 hours last name made 600m..

Time Running: 05:56:14
Imps Caught: 0
Imps Caught Per Hour: 0
Loots Alched: 26

Thats not to good but for being away from computer not bad.

5 hours :O I didn't even know it could run that long. Any idea what happened to the Imps Caught and Imps per hour?

EDIT:

The money was probably pretty low because maybe it got stuck somewhere(I.E. got pushed far north by an imp) then recovered

Hellian
12-02-2013, 04:07 PM
No that didn't work for me from beginning..

Yeah same here I noticed when it got to spots the imps didn't spawn regularly. Nice script though def works good.

Edit: Also was still going when I woke up, stop script myself

koryperson
12-02-2013, 08:27 PM
No that didn't work for me from beginning..

Yeah same here I noticed when it got to spots the imps didn't spawn regularly. Nice script though def works good.

Edit: Also was still going when I woke up, stop script myself

Alright, I'll probably just increase the tolerance for when its looking for the xp drop, I forgot to add it into the instructions, but did you have your xp counter open? It adds one when it sees the 8k xp drop.

I improved the proggy to include xp gained and xp/hr, may be posted today. The next update in v1.4 or so will hopefully have a feature to walk back to the original starting position.

Hellian
12-03-2013, 12:34 AM
No I didn't have xp counter open so that might be why.. I was wondering how hard it would be to add in so you could use jars an bank?

Edit: Hey I was wondering if you had skype or something and would be willing to help me learn to script?

koryperson
12-03-2013, 09:13 AM
No I didn't have xp counter open so that might be why.. I was wondering how hard it would be to add in so you could use jars an bank?

Edit: Hey I was wondering if you had skype or something and would be willing to help me learn to script?

I'm a pretty new scripter as well, as you can probably tell by 99% of my scripts using color finding procedures(Beginner techniques), so I wouldn't be very much help to you :P

Also, since I'm really new, I don't know how to accurately set up walking from point A to point B, someone who is REALLY good at scripting and specializes in RSPS's is Officer Barbrady. He's usually pretty busy but maybe he'll start scripting for PkH.

Hellian
12-03-2013, 01:18 PM

Made 1b last night..

yeah I wanna learn how to atleast do that do you know a good guide to look at to get started?

koryperson
12-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Made 1b last night..

yeah I wanna learn how to atleast do that do you know a good guide to look at to get started?

Daamn son, 779 caught, nice. And to start I just looked at these 2 tutorials;

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67691

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69179

Then I looked at Barbrady's tuts on how to script for RSPS's

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94909

rimax
12-03-2013, 04:18 PM
can you add zombies! better money!

koryperson
12-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah, I'll add support for multiple imps once I learn how to lol. I could just change it so the user can input their own colors for the imp so you could catch any impling you get colors for.

V1.3 is out btw guys

Hellian
12-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah an I should be able to dragon imps soon, those will be hard though cause they drop d claws an stuff you dont wanna alch lol

Hellian
12-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Account banned :(

koryperson
12-04-2013, 02:43 AM
Account banned :(

I'm sorry :C

I'll add it in where if it can't find an imp after a certain amount of times it will log out so they can't ban :\

Hellian
12-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Its cool, its not your fault its a risk we take by hitting play on the script lol.

rj
12-04-2013, 02:54 AM
you could always add a findmod function were it says something random, then waits a random amount of time to logoff

rimax
12-04-2013, 04:32 AM
you could always add a findmod function were it says something random, then waits a random amount of time to logoff

make 1 =P

koryperson
12-04-2013, 05:19 AM
Yea, it could say something like, "Ahh, gotta go" or something along those lines.

The only problem would be mods like to use the yell chat a lot and when they use it, you can't block it out with turning the yell channel off.

Any idea on how it would dispute the difference between right next to me and over yell?

EDIT: Just uploaded the final version of the script, once I learn new things I'll use them in later scripts, but I feel as if this script has pretty much reached it's full potential(From a novice scripter).

At the moment PkHonor has some pretty difficult randoms to overcome, so I may or may not continue scripting for PkH depending on the skill, and if it has randoms or not.

Thanks to everyone who used this script!

leeds4eva
12-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\user\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV1.4.simba'

rimax
12-05-2013, 03:53 PM
can you add dragons! i just bought vip! or teach me how i can add?

koryperson
12-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\user\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV1.4.simba'

That means you didn't set up Simba correctly. On my iPod right now so I can't link one, but there are several tutorials on how to correctly set up Simba.

can you add dragons! i just bought vip! or teach me how i can add?

I told you how, edit lines 79-81. FindColortolerance(x, y, color, #, #, #, #, #)
Pick colors with the eye dropper tool and put them in the color slot. I wouldn't recommend it though because it will alch the claws right when they enter your inventory.

rj
12-05-2013, 08:27 PM

download SRL5 from https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5 and extract the .zip to C:/simba/includes

here to leech
12-05-2013, 09:47 PM
download SRL5 from and extract the .zip to C:/simba/includes

hey i just did this but it keeps saying Exception in Script: File "srl/srl.simba" not found at line 2, column 5
i have the following items in my Includes

-SPS
SRL
SRL-5-MASTer
SRL-6
MML

if tried redoawnbloading it didnt work either

any idea what im doing wrong?

rj
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
hey i just did this but it keeps saying Exception in Script: File "srl/srl.simba" not found at line 2, column 5
i have the following items in my Includes

-SPS
SRL
SRL-5-MASTer
SRL-6
MML

if tried redoawnbloading it didnt work either

any idea what im doing wrong?

Set the interpreter to Pascalscript..

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2684/0civ.png

I don't know why everyones first thought when something doesn't work is to reinstall it... always best to figure out the problem so avoid future problems.

here to leech
12-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Set the interpreter to Pascalscript..

I don't know why everyones first thought when something doesn't work is to reinstall it... always best to figure out the problem so avoid future problems.
i had not set it to pascal yet so i changed it, however it still gives me this error:Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Users\MyName\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV1.4.simba '

VillaVuFTW
12-05-2013, 11:23 PM
One thing to note, it doesn't always get loot, so I would recommend not having it go in inventory alch all the time after catching..

I made one myself figured I could test yours :).. Mine is AIO for Kinglys and Zombies, will add Dragon if Premiums buy my script :)

Heh

koryperson
12-06-2013, 12:04 AM
One thing to note, it doesn't always get loot, so I would recommend not having it go in inventory alch all the time after catching..

I made one myself figured I could test yours :).. Mine is AIO for Kinglys and Zombies, will add Dragon if Premiums buy my script :)

Heh

I don't believe selling scripts is really encouraged here lol, but what do you mean it doesn't always get loot? All it does is find the black outline of the item and click alch then the center of the item :O

justin4ssbots
12-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Edit: Nvm.
Edit#2: I had the same problem as the other guy,
Now I get "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.simba' used from ''"

rimax
12-06-2013, 01:47 AM
I told you how, edit lines 79-81. FindColortolerance(x, y, color, #, #, #, #, #)
Pick colors with the eye dropper tool and put them in the color slot. I wouldn't recommend it though because it will alch the claws right when they enter your inventory.

so can u add it, without alch claw pls

here to leech
12-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Edit: Nvm.
Edit#2: I had the same problem as the other guy,
Now I get "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL/SRL.simba' used from ''"
have u already fixed that error? and if u did manage to fix it how did u do it?

koryperson
12-07-2013, 07:51 PM
So recently I've been trying my best to learn Cases and how to put them to use, I've decided to continue working on this script because it's become so popular and so many people are viewing it :)

In the next update I'll do my best to add support for multiple implings, and in the future the ability to choose whether or not the script alchs, so you can keep dclaw loots :D

Thanks

here to leech
12-07-2013, 10:06 PM
So recently I've been trying my best to learn Cases and how to put them to use, I've decided to continue working on this script because it's become so popular and so many people are viewing it :)

In the next update I'll do my best to add support for multiple implings, and in the future the ability to choose whether or not the script alchs, so you can keep dclaw loots :D

Thanks

hey man i also got a small bug for you, if it goes off screen(from were the zombie imps are)becuase it followed an imp, it stand still on that spot until a zombie impling comes in screen(wich can take a while).
also idk if it is possible to make a return x & y for if it would go off-screen.

will get you a good proggy tomorow, after a full night of botting(if it does not bug)

koryperson
12-08-2013, 05:09 AM
It's not a bug, it's just my lack of knowledge on mapwalking lol, the area around it is so plain that there really isn't anything on the map to distinguish where you are. Whether it be 10 minutes or 30 seconds, it will usually get back on track though and back to where the imps are.

koryperson
12-11-2013, 05:38 AM
V2.0 HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RELEASED

Updates in this version
-Added AIO support, can now catch multiple imps, suggest more!
-Catches kingly, zombie, or dragon implings
-If dragon is chosen, loot alching is disabled
-Improved colors, unique to the surroundings
-Increased mouse speed to reduce missclicks

POST ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW IMPS TO ADD! And as always, post your best proggies :)

P.S. Can a mod delete the (v1.1) in my title so it's just "[PkHonor]Kory's Impling Catcher"

here to leech
12-11-2013, 03:12 PM
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(86:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(103:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 102
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(120:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 119

getting those errors when i run it, any ideas?

koryperson
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(86:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 85
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(103:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 102
[Hint] C:\Users\Joey\Downloads\PkHImpCatcherV2.0 (1).simba(120:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 119

getting those errors when i run it, any ideas?

Well those aren't errors, they are just hints :P

From my experience, hints just mean that you added something, but didn't use it, and in this case I declared the variable "Result" and didn't use it. Probably something left over from v1.4.

Did it run though?

EDIT:
OHHHH I looked at the lines where the errors occurred, it's because I made the clicking parts functions so it was expecting result := true; or result := false; at the end of each function. I changed them to procedures and those 'hints' no longer appear :)

koryperson
01-14-2014, 05:39 AM
Bump, I'm in the process of updating this and it should have a new version here shortly! I'll be adding Pixel Shift to detect whether or not you're hunting instead of waiting 10 seconds. I as well will be adding and reducing certain things to hopefully improve efficiency.

MrHooky
01-14-2014, 07:48 PM
Thank youu very much, tested and it works! :)

Flashy
01-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Is this Safe to use on Main Account?

This is my first time using SIMBA , Any guide on setting this up ?

koryperson
01-17-2014, 03:43 AM
Is this Safe to use on Main Account?

This is my first time using SIMBA , Any guide on setting this up ?

Follow a How To Setup Simba guide, there are a bunch here on the forums. It's up to you to use it on a main, just know that I had a buddy who used this for 7 hours, then 6 hours, then 1 hour into his 3rd overnight, he got banned. The script does not include any anti-random but it seems that at hunter there are RARELY any randoms. As all other botting, it's 'use at your own risk' :\

MrHooky
01-18-2014, 10:00 AM
If it doesnt take much time, add essence impling option, i need rune ess :D

Waytoolucky
01-21-2014, 03:41 AM
I keep getting this error everytime I try load the script
I've tried running is pascal still I encounter errors
'Exception in Script: Operator expected at line 47, column 2'

koryperson
01-21-2014, 05:13 AM
I keep getting this error everytime I try load the script
I've tried running is pascal still I encounter errors
'Exception in Script: Operator expected at line 47, column 2'

After a quick Google search, that's a setup error. Re-install SRL and make sure you have SRL-5 in your includes folder.

cowslayer10
02-01-2014, 06:13 AM
I tried it but says something about line 31?

smites pure
02-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Would love to see essence implings added kory, much thanks smites.

koryperson
02-11-2014, 01:26 AM
Script removed due PkHonor admin request.