PDA

View Full Version : What antiban randomly runs?

Millenium
12-08-2013, 02:59 PM
EDIT:

Turns out it was something in 'FindNormalRandoms' not yet identified the particular cause but I'm looking for it, so when I find it I'll post in a fix for anyone else that is having this problem :)

bonsai
12-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Pretty sure thats setrun

Ashaman88
12-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Are you being attacked when that happens? If so it's probably findnormalrandoms thinking you are being attacked by a random

Millenium
12-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Pretty sure thats setrun
I thought so too, but the whole function is just to turn run on:

function SetRun(Run: Boolean): Boolean;
var
CCount: Integer;
begin
Result := False;
if (GameTab(tab_Options)) then
begin
CCount := CountColorTolerance(2369440, 626, 412, 657, 413, 20);
if (Run) then
begin
if (CCount<1) then
MouseBox(626, 415, 657, 446, mouse_left);
Result := True;
end else
begin
if (CCount>1) then
MouseBox(626, 415, 657, 446, mouse_left);
Result := True;
end;
end;
end;

I removed it anyway but it still happens

Are you being attacked when that happens? If so it's probably findnormalrandoms thinking you are being attacked by a random

Nope, purposely picked a spot where there are no NPCs nearby and I have never been attacked while this was happening. Also it is probably useful to note that for some reason it won't run from the evil chicken or tree spirit when they attack, and the strange fruit random really ruins the system when you get poisoned, but I can easily add in a hack fix for that random anyway.

bonsai
12-09-2013, 06:59 PM
I found the SRL5 function that does that: runaway() from mapwalk.simba

No other base SRL5 function calls it. Maybe search any other code/libraries you're using for that name?

Millenium
12-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I found the SRL5 function that does that: runaway() from mapwalk.simba

No other base SRL5 function calls it. Maybe search any other code/libraries you're using for that name?

Thanks a lot man, able to locate it in FindNormalRandoms, so unfortunately unless I make my own hack fixes for all randoms it'l always happen. I have a feeling it could be imps walking above my head mimicking colours of a hp bar, only a theory but do you have any idea if it's possible?

weequ
12-10-2013, 03:40 AM
You could try repeatedly calling this function near the imps:
function srl_InFight: Boolean; //In globals.simba

If that returns true then it should be fixed.

Millenium
12-10-2013, 09:28 PM
You could try repeatedly calling this function near the imps:
function srl_InFight: Boolean; //In globals.simba

If that returns true then it should be fixed.

Thanks a lot, I added it in with a writeln if it's true, but nothing. Noticed this though http://gyazo.com/b90e51a2b831ddc396555a2af9f84577.png
I'm pretty much certain it's from FindNormalRandoms just seeing if its solvable or if I just make my own version of FindNormalRandoms.

Ashaman88
12-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks a lot, I added it in with a writeln if it's true, but nothing. Noticed this though http://gyazo.com/b90e51a2b831ddc396555a2af9f84577.png
I'm pretty much certain it's from FindNormalRandoms just seeing if its solvable or if I just make my own version of FindNormalRandoms.

From what I remember that would only be triggered if srl_infight returned true - so there must be colors around there that are fooling it. If you don't think you need combat randoms you can always just disable the combat ones... I know I wrote a guide on it somewhere...

Regardless it looks like the infight needs to be fixed. If you can figure out where it's coming from that would help

Millenium
12-10-2013, 09:56 PM
From what I remember that would only be triggered if srl_infight returned true - so there must be colors around there that are fooling it. If you don't think you need combat randoms you can always just disable the combat ones... I know I wrote a guide on it somewhere...

Regardless it looks like the infight needs to be fixed. If you can figure out where it's coming from that would help

I have this...

If srl_InFight then Writeln('The imps are fucking up our shit!!');
FindNormalRandoms;

This runs before everytime I run FindNormalRandoms so it should write the line, however this si what I get in debug...

Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[4780]
No direction found, setting manually
Running N
Running N
Running E

If I find out what it is I will let you know, and provide you with any *horrible* attempts at solving it I have :)