PDA

View Full Version : Eldevin basic fighter

Hoodz
12-14-2013, 01:06 PM
https://www.eldevin.com/play

pretty simple script with healing! but really effective.

setup:
target
Make sure you do NOT target the hunted cow/account/forums window
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2800/p1zp.png
graphics:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/843/3s3f.png

spellbar:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7798/xvkz.png
5: revitalize
-: mage/ranged/melee basic attack

notes:
1. go to an area where there are a lot of npc's like zombies/slimes or other creatures.
2. make sure you are high enough level so that one kill doesnt kill you for 50%. (5-10% is okay).

last: made some small but useful functions/procedures that you can copy/use

bonsai
12-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Might want to mention this is including OSR libraries. Time to upgrade you to SRL6 Hood! :)

Hoodz
12-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Might want to mention this is including OSR libraries. Time to upgrade you to SRL6 Hood! :)

we are most likely going to make a Eldevin library

Sjoe
12-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Can I goldfarm?

Kyle
12-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Can I goldfarm?

Not unless I gold farm first. #ElfyyyOwnsAllGeePees (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=ElfyyyOwnsAllGeePees)

Hoodz
12-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Can I goldfarm?

Yea, you get sometimes gp if you kill something. I think adding looting is not hard.

But i first want to make eldevin library.

Edit: running on 2 different accounts for 5 hours now

slacky
12-14-2013, 05:39 PM
60fps, and bilinear filter for a bot..?

Should cap it at max 20fps, that is 50ms per frame, which is more then what is needed.
No need for bilinear filtering either, the game mostly looks and feels the same without it, and would not matter for a bot.. Yet another waist.

Hoodz
12-14-2013, 05:52 PM
60fps, and bilinear filter for a bot..?

Should cap it at max 20fps, that is 50ms per frame, which is more then what is needed.
No need for bilinear filtering either, the game mostly looks and feels the same without it, and would not matter for a bot.. Yet another waist.

doesnt really matter for me, we can only use our browser right now and i dont lagg at all.

bonsai
12-15-2013, 10:03 AM
we are most likely going to make a Eldevin library

That would be great.

I would hope a new library would start with a branch of SRL6 for maximum compatibility. The base types and simba overloads are useful as-is. We would need to replace the interfaces with Eldevin objects. It would be desirable to keep the existing names/functions/structures for similar things (tabbackpack.isOpen(), mainscreen.getBounds(), etc, could all be the same).

With a little patience and {$IFDEF} magic it should be possible to have one codebase that covers both games.

BTW, forgot to say thank you for the script! :)

I'm just getting through the intro tutorials. People can PM me for screen name to add in-game. I haven't even looked for a chat/friend interface yet.

Hoodz
12-15-2013, 01:01 PM
That would be great.

I would hope a new library would start with a branch of SRL6 for maximum compatibility. The base types and simba overloads are useful as-is. We would need to replace the interfaces with Eldevin objects. It would be desirable to keep the existing names/functions/structures for similar things (tabbackpack.isOpen(), mainscreen.getBounds(), etc, could all be the same).

With a little patience and {$IFDEF} magic it should be possible to have one codebase that covers both games.

BTW, forgot to say thank you for the script! :)

I'm just getting through the intro tutorials. People can PM me for screen name to add in-game. I haven't even looked for a chat/friend interface yet.

thanks bonsai!

tbh i never looked into srl6 and i heard it will take some time to learn lape.

and bonsai.. you should apply for srl-member.

Pavement
12-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Made a simple fighting one for myself. Also the XP for enemies scales for your level it seems so I don't know how many kills exactly I got but in 20 minutes I got 8.5k xp and 51 of the bronze coins.

E: Tried to find something else to fight and got chased across the map buy a black pather then it one hit me...
E2: Everything thats aggressive chases you literally halfway across each realm and looks scary as hell. Thought I escaped a giant tarantula then some random man appeared and knifed me

Hoodz
12-15-2013, 03:53 PM
Made a simple fighting one for myself. Also the XP for enemies scales for your level it seems so I don't know how many kills exactly I got but in 20 minutes I got 8.5k xp and 51 of the bronze coins.

E: Tried to find something else to fight and got chased across the map buy a black pather then it one hit me...
E2: Everything thats aggressive chases you literally halfway across each realm and looks scary as hell. Thought I escaped a giant tarantula then some random man appeared and knifed me

crimson purs or something are great :)

Pavement
12-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Had enough for one day of it. Left it on for maybe 3 hours or so not sure and now level 7

eldevinbots
12-17-2013, 05:43 PM
I cant download the script plzz helpp! been looking everywhere to find some bots as i botted runescape to 99 everything lol

Hoodz
12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
I cant download the script plzz helpp! been looking everywhere to find some bots as i botted runescape to 99 everything lol

the run this script, you need to put this folder: http://www.filedropper.com/srl-osr in C:\simba\includes

program EldevinFighter;
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL.simba}
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba}

var
x, y, WaitDTM: integer;

procedure FreeTheDTMs;
begin
FreeDTM(WaitDTM);
end;

procedure LoadTheDTMs;
begin
WaitDTM := DTMFromString('mQwAAAHicY2ZgYNjDCMF7gbibiYGhHYgnAf GrM9YMN3aXMlzYXMAgAlQHw4xIGAgAolcKEQ==');
AddOnTerminate('FreeTheDTMs');
end;

procedure E_InteractSpellBar(Action: string; SleepTime: Integer);
begin
TypeSendEx(Action, False);
Sleep(Sleeptime + random(150));
end;

procedure E_InteractNPC(Action: string);
begin
TypeSendEx('e', False);
Sleep(250 + Random(25));
TypeSendEx(Action, False);
Sleep(250 + Random(50));
end;

function E_Busy: boolean;
begin
if FindDTM(WaitDTM, x, y, 485, 590, 796, 618) then
result := true;
end;

function E_HPLow: Boolean;
begin
if findColorTolerance(x, y, 1710617, 536, 576, 537, 580, 15) then
end;

procedure MainLoop;
begin
if (not E_Busy) then
begin
if E_HPLow then
begin
repeat
E_InteractSpellBar('5', 4200);
until (not E_HPLow);
end
else
begin
Writeln('not in fight, attacking');
E_InteractNPC('-');
end
end
else
begin
Writeln('in Fight');
Sleep(2000 + random(200));
end;
end;

begin
MouseSpeed := 25;
LoadTheDTMs;
Sleep(2000);
ActivateClient;
repeat
MainLoop;
Sleep(500);
until (false);
end.

eldevinbots
12-17-2013, 06:11 PM
ok I unzipped the file now how do i Put in the bot I have simba downloaded

Rich
12-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Download the script in the main post, follow the instructions and press play.

eldevinbots
12-17-2013, 06:41 PM
W00T AWeSOME hoodz is da man! it works anyone know where to grind at lvl 22 lol. are there going to be more scripts!!!

Hoodz
12-17-2013, 07:15 PM
W00T AWeSOME hoodz is da man! it works anyone know where to grind at lvl 22 lol. are there going to be more scripts!!!

im going to release more scripts + trying to make some nice functions that other people can use so they can make easily scripts.
im now trying to improve the fighter with abilities and pots. i already finished the durability checker.

eldevinbots
12-17-2013, 07:32 PM
Im having trouble finding good spots. anything my level I will eventually die if I am botting. pots would be really good maybe use at like half health. Also If it could walk to the next target because most npc are far away from each other and you spend alot of time not killing anything. But still awesome script just have to find the right spots. Hoodz you know any good stops for lvl 22?

.....Anyone know any exp exploits lol?

Hoodz
12-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Im having trouble finding good spots. anything my level I will eventually die if I am botting. pots would be really good maybe use at like half health. Also If it could walk to the next target because most npc are far away from each other and you spend alot of time not killing anything. But still awesome script just have to find the right spots. Hoodz you know any good stops for lvl 22?

.....Anyone know any exp exploits lol?

tbh i dont know anything about this game :p im training now at crimson.... something or lazy rats but they are only level 5.

edit: the script should heal itself..

muffinheadstatus
12-18-2013, 04:09 AM
anyone make a copper miner? those damn skills are annoying and longgggg to train. if you go to the castle in the beginning and go to sewer 2 right beside the manhole there is a patch of level 6 and 7 plague beetles. if you're higher you can go to the crimson camp right north of northam harbor they are level 8 and spawn pretty quickly.

Hoodz
12-18-2013, 08:58 PM
anyone make a copper miner? those damn skills are annoying and longgggg to train. if you go to the castle in the beginning and go to sewer 2 right beside the manhole there is a patch of level 6 and 7 plague beetles. if you're higher you can go to the crimson camp right north of northam harbor they are level 8 and spawn pretty quickly.

thanks, i also noticed that south of eldevin there are a lot of npcs around lvl 15-20 for the higher levels. i got a copper ore miner but i want to tweak it first. im also almost done with a easy farmer

hauntmachine
12-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi, this is my first time using Simba so i am sort of confused but this is what i did.

1) downloaded simba
2)downloaded the foldier you uploaded and placed it in "includes in Simba folder"
3) open the script you uploaded
4) do i just go to a location and hit the "start" button? I changed my graphics to your setting and placed the skills on the appropriate slot as well. The only part i'm not too sure about is the first picture you said to NOT target the hunted cow/account/forums window

Pavement
12-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi, this is my first time using Simba so i am sort of confused but this is what i did.

1) downloaded simba
2)downloaded the foldier you uploaded and placed it in "includes in Simba folder"
3) open the script you uploaded
4) do i just go to a location and hit the "start" button? I changed my graphics to your setting and placed the skills on the appropriate slot as well. The only part i'm not too sure about is the first picture you said to NOT target the hunted cow/account/forums window

Before you start use the green target circle and move it over the actual game make sure the red box is covering the game area and not the bar at the top.

hauntmachine
12-20-2013, 04:48 PM
er... everything has been solved, reason was because extension was not turned on. The build i downloaded did not allow me to enable extensions but all is well now :)

lersner
12-21-2013, 10:38 PM
the healing doesn't work for me D: but the auto fighter works nice script man! im looking forward to more of your scripts for eldevin thanks to this script i started playing eldevin lol and i like it, it reminds me of the 2007-2008 runescape times :)

muffinheadstatus
12-22-2013, 10:30 PM
i cant get it to work. i did all the settings and setup. then when i do the new client window and click run it jsut says compiled in 0ms and does nothing. i use firefox, idk if that has something to do with it

Hoodz
12-22-2013, 10:39 PM
i cant get it to work. i did all the settings and setup. then when i do the new client window and click run it jsut says compiled in 0ms and does nothing. i use firefox, idk if that has something to do with it

have you set your script interpreter to pascalscript? (please check again if you already did!)

muffinheadstatus
12-22-2013, 10:52 PM
yea, it was on lape >.< lol, thankksss

Hoodz
12-22-2013, 11:06 PM
yea, it was on lape >.< lol, thankksss

no problem

rj
12-22-2013, 11:54 PM
why not make the include in lape? :s

Hoodz
12-22-2013, 11:58 PM
why not make the include in lape? :s

I dont know lape.

rj
12-23-2013, 12:01 AM
I dont know lape.

You don't even have to utilize it, but it wouldn't hurt to take alook at brandons tut

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105024&highlight=

you could just make it the same way you would in PS and it would compile, just be x10 faster :)

Xuven
12-23-2013, 04:45 PM
I would love a coal miner, but I have no idea how to script these things :P

Bee
12-27-2013, 12:01 AM
I would love a coal miner, but I have no idea how to script these things :P

My mouth water just thinking bout it.

yoda
01-06-2014, 05:27 AM
I have just made my way back here to these forums after a few years of quiting rs. I too found eldevin and love it. I have already made a bot that kills mobs and picks up any loot. This bot however, was written in visual basic. I have looked over your script and it seems that it would function in much the same way as mine. I just added more features and what not. I decided to come here after Adding loot to my bot. I made it take a screenshot, save it as a bitmap, then scan pixel by pixel for a color match. Ill be working on writing my own combat bot and I will be sure to check back with this thread as I work.

Lifeforms HD
01-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I keep getting this error.

Error: Exception: You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 618. The client has a height of 607, thus the ye is out of bounds. at line 35
The following DTMs were not freed: [0]

CrimsonKings
01-09-2014, 11:28 AM
I just keep healing for some reason

mistik0
01-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks, this works perfectly! BTW how do I get SMART to work with this script or is that supposed to be happening already? Kind of new to this.

CrimsonKings
01-10-2014, 11:55 AM
no word on the only healing thing?

[XoL]
01-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Thanks, this works perfectly! BTW how do I get SMART to work with this script or is that supposed to be happening already? Kind of new to this.

SMART will not work with this, SMART is designed to hook RS3 (I think OSR, might have a version of SMART working too) but this game has not been adapted for SMART yet.

Also to Crimson, I talked to Hoodz he said he will check it sometime. I seemed to have the same problem as you, kinda just re-wrote a ghetto version that ignores that step. I think it may be due to our low levels.

Hoodz
01-10-2014, 10:23 PM
yes [XoL] is right, ill check for a fix tomorrow

[XoL]
01-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Hope you don't mind @hoodz, (If you do, just say the word I will remove it)

Here is the ghetto fix:

procedure MainLoop;
begin
Writeln('not in fight, attacking');
repeat
E_InteractNPC('-, 2, 3, 4');
E_InteractNPC('-');
Sleep(10000 + random(200));
E_InteractNPC('-');
E_InteractNPC('-');
until (E_HPLOW);
E_InteractSpellBar('5', 2000);
end ;

Basically it fights 3 monsters, then heals a few times andddd repeats.
Very simple fix, the only problem that occurs is running out of mana (which happened to me once, causing me to die) easy fix, just haven't gotten to it yet.

E: This simply replaces the old mainloop.

Kaladin
01-20-2014, 05:31 AM
Hey, first off, great job, works flawlessly :)

My first thoughts on this game were actually "This would be so easy to make a bot for!"
Anychance you could PM me and let me know what "LoadDTMs" etc mean because I'd love to code some myself, just not sure on the initial setup of Simba etc, I've used Pascal before.

Also, any way we can have this run in the background?

Thanks again :)

Kaladin
01-20-2014, 06:42 AM
Also, not sure for what reason but... my heal wouldn't work, here is one that works for me (but due to the exact colourfind I can't say 100% for anyone else) and heals when lost 10% hp making it very safe.

function E_HPLow: Boolean;
begin
if (GetColor(517,635) = 1512982) then
end;

(Replace E_HPLow ofc)
Heal probably works fine for most people but for me it would not work whatsoever so I just thought this might be helpful to someone else.

Wu-Tang Clan
01-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Has this game gotten any more popular? I might get into it again.

Hoodz
01-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Has this game gotten any more popular? I might get into it again.

they are going to release the game on steam soon.. (2th quater of the year)

pella555
03-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Hello, I am new here. I have been trying to get this script to work but I am having some trouble.
I get this message when I try to run it:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\EldevinFighter.simba'

I followed another guide and downloaded and added SRL-OSR to the includes folder. It didn't come with al_functions.simba, anyone know where i can get this file?

Edit: found al-functions.simba on a different thread, working now, thank you

Trout
06-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Wow It works perfectly! Now just waiting for auto looter cause Im still new with these things. And the only thing that I adjusted is the skills rotation and put the basic attack to 1 so it will work for my class well.

MaxGreden
08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi, this will be my first post on this forum. :spongebob:

Nice script, although I'm fresh to Simba, it all makes sense to me.
Just a quick question though, what's the WaitDTM? What image is it looking for?
Also, what is AddOnTerminate?

Thanks

Hoodz
08-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Hi, this will be my first post on this forum. :spongebob:

Nice script, although I'm fresh to Simba, it all makes sense to me.
Just a quick question though, what's the WaitDTM? What image is it looking for?
Also, what is AddOnTerminate?

Thanks

waitDTM is the variable dtm that searches for the wait sign or something, cant remember its ages ago since i made this. if you dont know what dtm is you can search the forums for it, there a plenty of guides for it.

AddOnTerminate calls the procedures inside it before the script is ended. (free dtms/bitmaps - saying thanks for using my script etc)

CandleKitty
11-08-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm new to this website, This script is fairly old but I was just wondering. Does it still work? Because everytime I hit play I get this error, "Error: File "SRL-OSR/SLR.simba" not found at line 2 Compiling failed" and the bot does nothing, can I get some help on this please?

doylexl
11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Downloaded simba and script, loaded it. Started game and simba. Now im trying to start it but it says Error: File "SRL-OSR/SRL.simba" not found at line 2
Compiling failed. What should i do?

letsrock
12-06-2014, 06:00 PM
can you help me guys

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\EldevinFighter.simba'

:/

hidulphus
12-26-2014, 04:29 PM
hood! need help to create me a special script. can you do it?

hidulphus
12-26-2014, 04:31 PM
hoodz. you there bruh

Hoodz
12-26-2014, 04:54 PM
hoodz. you there bruh

Im here

hidulphus
12-26-2014, 05:05 PM
I need help. could you make a script for dungeons?

Wu-Tang Clan
12-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Helped me alot! :) thanks! great release

http://puu.sh/dLwcJ/7bd31faf3a.png

please stop spamming you don't even know what eldevin is...

lersner
12-29-2014, 01:16 PM
http://puu.sh/dLwcJ/7bd31faf3a.png

please stop spamming you don't even know what eldevin is...

plis you know nothing about me when this got released some time ago i started playing eldevin using this and is giving fdeedback spamming? never knew

Wu-Tang Clan
12-29-2014, 06:16 PM
plis you know nothing about me when this got released some time ago i started playing eldevin using this and is giving fdeedback spamming? never knew

I honestly dont believe you. You've posted in several script threads almost simultaneously meaning you either have an army that is training different skills, or you are lying and trying to make post count to get into the black market.
0-27 posts real quick.
Or you could prove me wrong and screenshot your decently levelled eldevin account

L0ck3
02-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Yeah, If you could include the OSR libraries I would be most thankful

dontbugme
12-25-2015, 03:46 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Dave\Desktop\EldevinFighter.simba'

I followed another guide and downloaded and added SRL-OSR to the includes folder. It didn't come with al_functions.simba, anyone know where i can get this file?

Edit: found al-functions.simba on a different thread, working now, thank you

Thanks for pointing out where you found the files, was really helpful