PDA

View Full Version : neeeeed help

alamari
12-19-2013, 07:32 AM
please add me on skype yunis.alamari i need help for no longer then 5 minuts somone please help asap u all

The Mayor
12-19-2013, 08:10 AM
please add me on skype yunis.alamari i need help for no longer then 5 minuts somone please fucking help asap u all

With an attitude like that I'd be surprised if anyone helps you :( If you have a legitimate problem you would be more likely to get help if you posted your issue here.

alamari
12-19-2013, 08:28 AM
With an attitude like that I'd be surprised if anyone helps you :( If you have a legitimate problem you would be more likely to get help if you posted your issue here.

i knew it i knew it people get side tracked everytime when i need help and i post somthing they like corect me on a spelling error and i need help with the bot they never seem to help out at all or they would link me there tutorial which helps no bit what so ever

Flight
12-19-2013, 08:33 AM
i knew it i knew it people get side tracked everytime when i need help and i post somthing they like corect me on a spelling error and i need help with the bot they never seem to help out at all or they would link me there tutorial which helps no bit what so ever

Actually this is a forum, not a place to contact people on Skype. If you have an issue your absolute best chance of getting help quickly is actually posting it here, in detail, so everyone can take a look and lend a hand. But I agree with The Mayor, that attitude is poor to say the least and you're likely to just push people away.

Justin
12-19-2013, 08:34 AM

Please re-read the rules.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6964

Inappropriate language:
Inappropriate language, including swearing or cussing, of any kind is prohibited, except in and only in the BBQ Pit section. Directly swearing or cussing at another member, or insulting another member is prohibited on ALL boards. If this rule is broken, we, the staff, have the right to issue an infraction at our discretion.

I have removed the inappropriate language from this thread.

Have a nice day.

Kevin
12-19-2013, 09:53 PM

Agreeing with the aforementioned posts... These are also your first posts on the forums, so it seems weird that 'everyone corrects you on spelling errors' when you have no experience with that yet from us?

Anyway, would you care to actually tell people what the problem is? You've already had several responses that are offering help if you simply tell them the issue, and yet you can't seem to spare the 5 minutes for anyone to help you.

Sjoe
12-19-2013, 10:19 PM
just state your issues here, people will help :)