PDA

View Full Version : Teens behind RS Skype Hackings Arrested

Jake
12-22-2013, 01:35 AM
Not sure about how many of you are familiar with this, but earlier this year and late last year, there was major skype hackings going on, mainly on the Powerbot, Sythe, and other gaming forums.

The top feedback traders/admins/moderators of those sites had their skypes hacked, and engaged in trades, scamming thousands from users.

Today they were caught.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/fsu-student-beat-up-robbed-by-men-in-boca-raton-po/ncPWg/
http://www.sythe.org/spam-forum/1660807-oogabooga.html

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

A Florida State University student lured by a cheap iPad offer was allegedly beaten and robbed in Boca Raton on Tuesday.

Martin Maziar Zamani, 18, and Daniel Ruiz, 19, both of Boca Raton, were arrested that afternoon on several charges including robbery with a firearm and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Two other men suspected of being involved in the crime remain at large, according to the probable cause affidavit.

The victim told Boca Raton Police officers that he and a passenger drove to Fairfield Gardens, 1220 NW 18th Ave., after receiving a text message advertising an iPad Air tablet computer, according to the affidavit.

As instructed in a later text message, the two men followed a car into the neighborhood to bypass a security gate. They parked at the neighborhood club house.

Meeting them was Zamani, who gave his job as “self-employed poker player,” according to the police department’s arrest report.

The victim recognized Zamani from an old high school yearbook. The two men shared a first-period psychology class, the victim told police officers.

Wearing a brownish jacket and constantly on his cellphone, Zamani led the two men to a nearby apartment, where he pretended to knock on the door, the report stated. Three men then surrounded the victim and his friend. Among the men was Ruiz, according to the affidavit.

Zamani allegedly told an investigator he raised a set of brass knuckles held in his right hand and asked the victim, “Do you wanna do this?”

Someone then snatched the victim’s car keys from his hand. Another person put the victim in a headlock, and someone else took the victim’s wallet from his back pocket.

The four men searched the victim’s blue 2005 Armada SUV. They took nothing. The victim and his friend ran.

Tossing the wallet and keys into some bushes, the men caught the victim and punched him. His friend watched from a short distance, according to the affidavit.

They then drove off in a silver and black BMW. Officers found the victim shoeless with bruises on his nose, mouth and the left side of his neck, according to the affidavit.

Zamani was driving Ruiz in the BMW when they were pulled over into the parking lot at the Boca Center, 5050 Town Center Circle, about two-and-a-half miles from the alleged robbery. An officer found no more than 20 grams of marijuana inside the car and Ruiz’s left inner shirt pocket. The victim identified the two men as attackers, according to the affidavit.

Zamani and Ruiz were charged with robbery with a firearm, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, burglary of an unoccupied conveyance unarmed, and having no more than 20 grams of marijuana.

Zamani and Ruiz are held in lieu of $104,000 each. They were booked Wednesday just after 1:40 a.m.

King
12-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Well shoot. That got violent quick.

Sjoe
12-22-2013, 06:02 AM
where's info bout the rs hackings? :p

That if it's them.

Hazzah
12-22-2013, 06:32 AM

That it's them.

This, the article didn't mention them doing anything illicit with skype, it didn't mention RS, I guess I'm just confused as to how someone can know these two (possibly four?) guys are the ones who did the skype hacks.

samerdl
12-22-2013, 08:07 AM
What does this have to do with skype hacking?

Ian
12-22-2013, 03:02 PM
For those who don't see the link to rs/skype, that's because there isn't in the quote that was posted here. You'll have to read the sythe link.

Jake
12-22-2013, 05:16 PM
It was the second link on the OP lol..
http://www.sythe.org/spam-forum/1660807-oogabooga.html
Read the thread and google OogaBoogaRS

That if it's them.

This, the article didn't mention them doing anything illicit with skype, it didn't mention RS, I guess I'm just confused as to how someone can know these two (possibly four?) guys are the ones who did the skype hacks.

What does this have to do with skype hacking?

AliveDrive
12-24-2013, 10:22 AM
"I don’t think she should but then she says how her dad makes her feel worthless and he always makes her cry. I’d never let that shit fly in front of me I keep offering to pick her up, I want to see if he would ever say anything to her in front of me, I’d crack him she’d hate me for it but I’d crack him. When she comes back I’m gonna teach this bitch to roll a blunt, and I’m gonna take her to one club."

All of this just makes me dislike the person who wrote it.