PDA

View Full Version : Help with my first mining script

Unfold
12-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Every time i run it for like 10 minutes plus. I get a random that breaks my pickaxe

Kyle
12-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Make a function to find the gas and avoid it ;)

Unfold
12-22-2013, 04:30 PM

thanks, I managed to do it. I got it detecting by using the gas colors. What can i use to make it stop mining. Where can i find more about the api, im just reading off of other scripts.

Unfold
12-22-2013, 05:09 PM

nvm it didnt work, how do i make it detect gas?

Kyle
12-22-2013, 06:27 PM
nvm it didnt work, how do i make it detect gas?

Uh take some screenshots of the gas and I'll make one for it. I have an idea to try differently than how the include used to do it. Might not work but I'll give it a shot.

Hoodz
12-22-2013, 09:22 PM
you can try to get some gas colors and if the scripts find some of these gas colors near your rock then it should make a box around them in that box you can check the pixelshift.

rj
12-22-2013, 09:32 PM
in you for to do loop for the rocks, get the bounds of each tpa and check for pixelshift within those bounds, if you use color it will have hella lots of fails

post your code so I can explain :s

Kyle
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
in you for to do loop for the rocks, get the bounds of each tpa and check for pixelshift within those bounds, if you use color it will have hella lots of fails

Won't actually work that well tbh. A lot of the time your character will be within the bounds and it will be moving so ofc pixel shift will fail.

Edit: What I would do is check for the gas colors in a tpa w/ bounds set by where the rock is. Check the length of that tpa and if it is long enough the check pixel shift.

rj
12-22-2013, 09:40 PM
Won't actually work that well tbh. A lot of the time your character will be within the bounds and it will be moving so ofc pixel shift will fail

tbh anything would be better then color, I have tried it before. The problem with color is it sets off a lot.

If you search within the bounds of each rock for pixel shift it would work better
(and then maybe search for color?)

Kyle
12-22-2013, 09:44 PM
tbh anything would be better then color, I have tried it before. The problem with color is it sets off a lot.

If you search within the bounds of each rock for pixel shift it would work better
(and then maybe search for color?)

Yeah definitely. Using both color and pixell shift it should work well

rj
12-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah definitely. Using both color and pixell shift it should work well

yea and maybe look over at the hooks @ javahacking for object finding

Unfold
12-24-2013, 02:26 PM

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107296&p=1277312#post1277312

However, I did the color checker and for the 7 hours it worked. It worked very well. Never failed, and i never died.

Could you explain how to make my script better.