PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... Don't have privileges to view the SRL manual?

JAD
05-27-2007, 03:44 PM
JAD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

All I did was click the SRL manual link from the home page, and this showed up and I couldn't view any of the links (Any skills, anything in the core....nothing at all) in the manual page. I thought it may have just been something weird, so I went back to the home page and tried again, and I still got the error!

Anybody else encounter this problem, or have I gotten banned from reading the manual or something? lol.

Fearlesssss
05-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I tried and this happend:confused:

Not Found
The requested URL /SRLManual.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.srl-forums.com Port 80

This morning there were problems with the site.. Dankness hoped there was nothing lost but maybe this is lost:eek:

evilwalrus
05-27-2007, 10:48 PM
this has happened to me several times...i usually just log out and in and its fine

Dankness
05-28-2007, 12:55 AM
this should be fixed.

JAD
05-28-2007, 05:00 AM
this should be fixed.

program DanknessIsAwesome!

procedure DanknessPwns;
var I: Integer;
begin
for I := 1 to 12 do
begin