PDA

View Full Version : [Fishing] SharkFisher

Reflector
01-20-2014, 06:56 AM
https://raw2.github.com/naveenmathew/Script-Resources/master/Banner.jpg

Features:
Antiban
Randomly adjusted mouse speeds
Random paths (Options available to choose between the north or south docks or randomly choose one of them)
Easy to setup and use (SRL Player Form)
Sexy proggy ;)
Takes picture on script termination

Credits: footballjds for his SPS map. Also, learned a ton from his scripts. You go man! :p

**NOTE: Multiplayer and breaking options are available but they do nothing yet**
Setup guide:
1: Downloads SPS map image (Thanks footballjds!)
2: Place map image in <Simba Directory>/Includes/SPS/img/runescape_other
4. Setup your RuneScape settings according to this post (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365) (If you haven't already)
5. Press the play button
6. Fill in your details in the form (If you don't know how, please refer to this guide (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714))
7. Press run
8. Sit back and enjoy! :D

Proggies (Do send me your proggies)

https://raw2.github.com/naveenmathew/Script-Resources/master/proggy_1.PNG
https://raw2.github.com/naveenmathew/Script-Resources/master/proggy_2.PNG
https://raw2.github.com/naveenmathew/Script-Resources/master/proggie_3.PNG
The picture above is the proggy providing incorrect data :p

TODO:
Multiplayer suppport?
Breaking?

Known bugs
https://raw2.github.com/naveenmathew/Script-Resources/master/MinimapError.PNG
If your minimap is loaded like this when the script logs in, stop the script, logout to lobby, login again and restart the script

- Proggy shows incorrect data sometimes
- Script sometimes goes nuts

Download:
SPS Map (Place in <Simba Directory>/Includes/SPS/img/runescape_other): 22770
Simba Script (Place in <Simba Directory>/Scripts): 22771
Logs are at: <Simba Directory>/Includes/SRL-6/logs

Version history

21/01/14 @ 5:32AM - Version 1.0.2 - Bug fixes
20/01/14 @ 6:35PM - Version 1.0.1 - Bug fixes
20/01/14 @ 2:00PM - Version 1.0 - Initial release

Sjoe
01-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Great man! keep them coming :)

The Mayor
01-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Looks very nice for a first script ;)

Reflector
01-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Sjoe I will haha. Next script I'm going to try making is a Rellekka rock crab fighter script. >_<
The Mayor Thanks! :D It's my 2nd script actually.. I have a powerfisher script too :)

Sjoe
01-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Sjoe I will haha. Next script I'm going to try making is a Rellekka rock crab fighter script. >_<
The Mayor Thanks! :D It's my 2nd script actually.. I have a powerfisher script too :)

Just browsed thru the script, very nice for your second one!

Ashaman88
01-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Congrats on the release - keep it up!

footballjds
01-20-2014, 05:01 PM
it says invalid attachment, darn, wanted to see how close the scripts are :P

Reflector
01-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Sjoe thanks man!
Ashaman88 thanks! :D
footballjds yeah sorry about that... the script was extremely buggy and i took it down. its back up now though :p

footballjds
01-20-2014, 09:53 PM
interesting. It seems all your core functions are mine. You simply added a few weird things and totally bastardized the idea of "is fishing".

Keep learning. I expect to update mine at some point

The Mayor
01-20-2014, 09:59 PM
interesting. It seems all your core functions are mine. You simply added a few weird things and totally bastardized the idea of "is fishing".

Keep learning. I expect to update mine at some point

Harsh words :( Gotta give naveenmathew some credit for attempting to script :) Some find it easier to learn by modifying existing code than starting from scratch

Ashaman88
01-20-2014, 10:04 PM
Harsh words :( Gotta give naveenmathew some credit for attempting to script :) Some find it easier to learn by modifying existing code than starting from scratch

True but you typically should ask permission before using other's functions - especially when releasing to public - and especially when/if the majority of the script is someone else's code.

Jesse did you give him permission use that? I'll have a look see comparison tonight.

footballjds
01-20-2014, 10:04 PM

I was nice, i said interesting and keep learning. However, if anyone opens his script they'll notice what i meant.

"isFishing" is now just a function that waits 10-12 seconds and checks the inv count before and after. since you only catch sharks once around every 40(ish, i forget exactly now) seconds it seems bastardized.

Reflector
01-21-2014, 08:36 AM
yeap most of the functions are from footballjds's scripts... sorry for not asking permission first!! want me to take it down?? O.o
i think the isFishing is better than the one in your's though mainly because your's click way too much... the 10-12 second timeout works well for me too because i get a shark in around that time...

footballjds
01-21-2014, 04:09 PM
yeap most of the functions are from footballjds's scripts... sorry for not asking permission first!! want me to take it down?? O.o
i think the isFishing is better than the one in your's though mainly because your's click way too much... the 10-12 second timeout works well for me too because i get a shark in around that time...

the too much clicking is a bug that needs fixed. however, always waiting 10-12 seconds is so not humane

no, don't take the script down, just keep learning. Generally speaking, i keep scripts that i slop together with other's functions to myself, not that I care at all. Just keep learning :)

Reflector
01-21-2014, 04:14 PM
the too much clicking is a bug that needs fixed. however, always waiting 10-12 seconds is so not humane

no, don't take the script down, just keep learning. Generally speaking, i keep scripts that i slop together with other's functions to myself, not that I care at all. Just keep learning :)

Alright.. Thanks man :D Haha I'll improve the script when I get the time... Got loads of homework :/

KingMario111
01-22-2014, 10:53 PM
Soo when is someone going to be a badass and make a LRC fisher?

Reflector
01-23-2014, 08:59 AM
Don't have the fishing level for it :( But you could learn scripting and make your own script :D

SOUPalmighty
02-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey there, here two proggie about 6hrs each.

22858 22859

Script runs great so far other than some efficiency issues but i did notice that after banking it will "wait while walking" twice while on whatever dock it picked. Nothing big just thought i'd point it out

heres the read out i got as it happened:

---- Bankscreen or pinscreen is open
-- TRSBankscreen.__openNPC(): result = True
---- bankScreen.quickDeposit(): Clicked quick deposit id 0
---- [INFO] Checking for new chat ...
---- [INFO] No new chat found ...
-- fishingGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 76, Y = 92}, took 78 ms
---- [INFO] Not at fishing spot ...
---- [INFO] Walking to fishing spot ...
-- fishingGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 76, Y = 92}, took 78 ms
-- fishingGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 112, Y = 148}, took 78 ms
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
-- fishingGuild.walkPath(): result = True
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
---- [INFO] Not fishing ...
-- isMouseOverText()

Reflector
02-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback! :) I'll get around to updating the script this weekend! :D

terrmiits
02-21-2014, 10:52 AM
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-02-14 at 12.45.42 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

What the hell im doin wrong?

SOUPalmighty
02-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Hey if any ones having trouble due to lighting update heres a quick fix for the colors set up between Lines 77..82

CTS.cts := 2;
CTS.modifier.hue := 0.08;
CTS.modifier.saturation := 0.42;
CTS.modifier.sensitivity := 22;
Color := 11574930;
Tolerance := 22;

Just something to hold everyone over for double xp weekend

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 03:11 AM
Does this script bank the sharks or does it powerfish?

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 03:07 PM
I am experiencing an issue. It just stands there in the fishing guild. Any solutions?

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 08:29 PM
Nvm i figured it out.

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 08:31 PM
One thing that I feel you should include is banking, because the script it could become a money maker as well.

yogiman1998
03-31-2014, 08:32 PM
-- WARNING: fishGuild.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- fishGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 63 ms
-- WARNING: fishGuild.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- fishGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 62 ms
-- fishGuild.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 47 ms

Starting to get this error. Is there a specific place where you have to stand to start the script?

heyimbetter
04-07-2014, 05:13 AM
I'm also getting the following error when I start the script

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds" at line 576, column 15 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (07-04-14 at 12.10.55 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

toxjq
07-20-2014, 03:30 AM
trying to run on linux, wont work. says waiting for 1min 2min .. 5min then stops. I am guessing something with settings, but i checked settings and all seems alright, or is there some special settins i am missings?

twirap
08-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Script logs in and then it exits after giving error:

File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (15-08-14 at 05.02.31 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Sin
08-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Script logs in and then it exits after giving error:

File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (15-08-14 at 05.02.31 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
That's the kill message, not the actual error. Scroll up and copy whats there.

Ryuzaki
09-03-2014, 01:08 AM
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Loaded player: Ryuzaki
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[14108] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[14108]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 393}
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 93ms.
-- setupSRL(): True
-- fishingGuild.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\fishing Guild.png)
---- Setup area "fishingGuild" in 0ms
-- fishingGuild.init()
---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
-- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1)
---- Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
-- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1): result = False
---- minimap.setAngle(): Set the angle @ 94.3987053549955 degrees
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds" at line 576, column 15 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-09-14 at 08.07.48 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Ryuzaki
09-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Anyone know what's going on in my above post?

xSorrels
11-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Error: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 575

xSorrels
11-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Who can fix this? ):

EDIT:

Sry for double post.

sykonica
01-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Im also getting the error mentioned above. Anyone have a fix?

Vanish
02-19-2015, 05:20 AM
I was looking through the script does it actually talk to other players? If so very nice!

KD Scorp
04-20-2015, 06:08 PM
"Error: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 578
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-04-15 at 05.17.06 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now."

I keep getting this error when trying to load the script, any advice please?

CandleKitty0
06-09-2015, 02:26 AM
-------- Entering username...
-------- Entering password...
---- TPlayer.loginToLobby(): True
------ TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = True
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 393}
-- TPlayer.login(): True
-- tabStats.getSkillLevel(8): result = 1
---- TRSTabStats.getSkillInfo(): result = 206543
Error: Access violation at line 53
Execution failed.

^^^^^
So this is what I keep getting and I really have no idea how to fix this :( Some help would be nice but it seems everyone else has their own problem too..

CandleKitty0
06-12-2015, 02:45 AM
-------- Entering username...
-------- Entering password...
---- TPlayer.loginToLobby(): True
------ TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = True
-- TPlayer.login(): True
-- tabStats.getSkillLevel(8): result = 1
---- TRSTabStats.getSkillInfo(): result = 206543
Error: Access violation at line 53
Execution failed.

^^^^^
So this is what I keep getting and I really have no idea how to fix this :( Some help would be nice but it seems everyone else has their own problem too..

Nevermind I fixed it but now I'm having the same problem as everyone else about the script
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (11-06-15 at 08.39.57 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

My weakness is my laziness

11-06-15 at 08.39.57 PM
[00:00:11]: -- TPlayerArray.setup()
[00:00:11]: ---- Attempting to load player(s) "[(gmailnamehere)@gmail.com]" from army "lierpier"
[00:00:11]: ---- Raf_GetPlayers()
[00:00:11]: ------ Army exists, reading the players...
[00:00:11]: ---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = True
[00:00:11]: ---- Loaded player: (gmailnamehere)@gmail.com
[00:00:11]: -- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success

Clayp
02-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Can't get to work.

Jamesm201
03-13-2016, 08:30 PM
I have some adjustments i've made on the script and a custom antiban, can i get permission to post the changed code?

It heavily increases catch amount, you had a bug in the positioning.
- James

Rogue Sniper
10-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Jamesm201; If you changes make the script work again, post it. The author hasn't updates since 2014. Just give credit were it is due.

BigBoy2685
10-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Doesn't work for me

furikazashi
04-15-2017, 03:01 PM
I've triple checked everything and when i try to run script it comes up with
"Error: Unknown declaration "__TOptionArray" at line 899"

TealThunder
05-03-2017, 04:44 AM
Something about the proggy is causing an issue, I am not good enough at simba yet to figure out what it is, but if you just get rid of all the proggy code the script will work. It works, it seems to not be great at determining whether or not you have caught a fish (always getting a statement saying "checking for new chat" followed by "no new chat found" after I have caught a fish and there has been a new chat) This causes some the script to click on the fishing spot a few extra times, but other than that this script works pretty well, it's a little slow at finding fishing spots. Not sure that I would leave this running for a super amount of time, but it is definitely usable