PDA

View Full Version : SPS Pathing Randomness

Kaladin
01-24-2014, 11:01 AM
How random is it? Seems like it nearly always chooses the same path, not a problem for me... but this is alot easier to detect no?

Is there commands I can add to make the WalkPath more random?

Thanks

Edit: It also always presses the compass before setting of an a path which I'd wager is more detectable than it not doing so, anyway to turn this off?

The Mayor
01-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Edit: It also always presses the compass before setting of an a path which I'd wager is more detectable than it not doing so, anyway to turn this off?

SPS can only walk your path if the compass is north (because when you made your map the compass was north). However, you can walk with the compass set at any angle by putting:

spsAnyAngle := true;

when you start up your script. However, there maybe speed reductions as it has to rotate your SPS map to workout where is it. This is much more human-like though.

Kaladin
01-24-2014, 12:06 PM
That's exactly what I was looking for, I did find that command but for an earlier version (SPS_AnyAngle := true) and I couldn't find the current docu... thanks again sir :)

Also, my script is running absolutely amazingly with that change you suggested, incredibly impressed with SRL6 tbh :D

The Mayor
01-24-2014, 12:08 PM
That's exactly what I was looking for, I did find that command but for an earlier version (SPS_AnyAngle := true) and I couldn't find the current docu... thanks again sir :)

Also, my script is running absolutely amazingly with that change you suggested, incredibly impressed with SRL6 tbh :D

SRL member in no time ;)