PDA

View Full Version : [PkHonor] F2P Woodcutter

koryperson
01-25-2014, 11:28 PM
=======================
Kory's F2P Woodcutter
=======================

About
Cuts Magic Trees at the Woodcutting teleport under Skilling teles.

---NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE SRL-OSR INCLUDE FOR IT TO WORK---

Features

-Accurate banking thanks to Officer Barbrady-
-Clean progress report to keep track of time running, logs cut, and logs cut per hour-
-Support for Mysterious Old Man and Sandwich Lady randoms, no bob yet-
-Animation detection for more efficient woodcutting-
-My first script with AUTO SETUP!-

Instructions

1. Start at Woodcutting teleport under Skilling.
2. Type ::settings and uncheck "Erase my password when I log out...."
3. Have atleast one magic seed already in your inventory.
4. Drag green crosshairs onto the client and hit play.
-Also located at the top of the script-

imhero
01-26-2014, 01:03 AM
DANGITTTT. Need it to cut maples. Tried editing it for my own personal use, hope you don't mind. I can't get it to find the bank :P.

koryperson
01-26-2014, 01:08 AM
DANGITTTT. Need it to cut maples. Tried editing it for my own personal use, hope you don't mind. I can't get it to find the bank :P.

It only uses the bank if it's within sight :\ I don't have any running or anything coded into it so it will mainly work for magics. I am considering adding mahogany support though.

imhero
01-26-2014, 01:32 AM
If you could, tell me a way to walk from mahoganys to bank and i'll edit it if you don't mind.

koryperson
01-26-2014, 02:22 AM
If you could, tell me a way to walk from mahoganys to bank and i'll edit it if you don't mind.

As I said, I'm considering adding it, I only have to do a few things to it, but atm I'm sorta busy :P And there is no way of explaining it to you lol

imhero
01-26-2014, 04:17 AM
I figured it out :P I thought it was something simple lol. Some feedback:

I don't get the seed thing, your script would be more efficient and more simple if it pressed the deposit all button instead. I think seeds are useless, and you would be depositing them all anyways but whatevs. :P

Also i think a planks bot and stuff could really help people get some real money. And maybe even a construction bot, that way people could just buy a ton of mahogany planks and just build mahogany tables to 99 and save so much money on gold leafs.

-just some feedblack :)

koryperson
01-26-2014, 05:29 AM
I figured it out :P I thought it was something simple lol. Some feedback:

I don't get the seed thing, your script would be more efficient and more simple if it pressed the deposit all button instead. I think seeds are useless, and you would be depositing them all anyways but whatevs. :P

Also i think a planks bot and stuff could really help people get some real money. And maybe even a construction bot, that way people could just buy a ton of mahogany planks and just build mahogany tables to 99 and save so much money on gold leafs.

-just some feedblack :)

btw thanks for all your scripts :)

The idea behind the Magic Seeds is to provide an extremely simple way to count how many logs we've cut. If we deposit all of the magic logs, there is a chance of getting either 27 or 28 logs on the next inventory. So for the progress report to be as accurate as possible, I did it like this so every single inventory is 27 logs.

uhit
01-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Works flawlessly.

20m exp overnight is beaut :)

rj
01-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Gratz on release!

koryperson
01-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Works flawlessly.

20m exp overnight is beaut :)

Left it on overnight for only 20m xp? Seems a little low lol :P Also amazed you didn't get a single bobs overnight xD

uhit
01-27-2014, 02:21 PM
Left it on overnight for only 20m xp? Seems a little low lol :P Also amazed you didn't get a single bobs overnight xD

I think my net cut off for a few hours. Got lucky not getting nubby bob ;)

smites pure
02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\PkH_WoodCutterF2P.simba'

this is what i get i've followed the install guide to a tee. Please help :)

koryperson
02-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\PkH_WoodCutterF2P.simba'

this is what i get i've followed the install guide to a tee. Please help :)

Well this error means exactly what it says, it can't find SRL-OSR in the includes folder. Check again to make sure the folder in the includes is labeled, "SRL-OSR" or "srl-osr." If it is, post a screenshot of your includes folder.

fleching for
02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
where do i get the SRL-OSR INCLUDE

koryperson
02-05-2014, 04:32 PM
where do i get the SRL-OSR INCLUDE

This link is directly from the SRL-OSR setup thread;
http://www.filedropper.com/srl-osr

fleching for
02-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Exception in Script: File "srl/srl.simba" not found at line 2, column 5 i get this and ive got it downloaded right

koryperson
02-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Exception in Script: File "srl/srl.simba" not found at line 2, column 5 i get this and ive got it downloaded right

Well that error means you haven't downloaded it right :P

koryperson
02-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Script removed due PkHonor admin request.