PDA

View Full Version : [Smithing] AIO EdgeVille Smelter [SRL-6][RS3]

Spartan 117
01-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi all here is the release of my AIO edgevile smelter that I've worked on the past couple of nights.

Features:
1. Smelts ALL bars (except the odd ones haha)
2. AntiBan
3. Uses SPS
4. It is fairly simply making it extremely quick.
5. Hovers mouse over bank on map when smelting.
6. Paint

Instruction
1. move the downloaded folder into the scripts folder
2: SPS now downloads automatically!
3. Fill in which bar to make.
4. Fill in if you are using goldsmith gauntlets (for accurate xp/hr)
5. Start in front of bank with empty inventory
6. Make sure your primary ore is in slot 10 of bank (copper, iron, silver, gold, mithril, adamantine, and runite)
7. Make sure your secondary ore is in slot 9 of bank (tin or coal)
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b613/bjakeg/ScreenShot2014-01-29at32441AM_zps17539b71.png (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/bjakeg/media/ScreenShot2014-01-29at32441AM_zps17539b71.png.html)
8. Make sure in your game setting that "Make-X Progress" is enabled
9. Hit run!

Version Log

1.0 Initial release
1.1 Failsafe for steel added, failsafe for smelting added, added automatic sps download
1.2 Added failsafe for smelt button not being clicked and added debugging also added failsafe for banker not being visible

IMPORTANT**
When posting an issue please use this form:

Version of script:
Type of bar being made:
Details of the issue:
Debug: (post as much of the debug as you think will be useful)

rzerox
01-29-2014, 10:37 AM
Nice to see that there are more scripts being made for RS3 also how come you don't use this code so you don't need to move the SPS Map
Credits Kevin and Mayor

Function: checkForSPSMap
Description: Downloads the SPS map if you don't have it.
Credits: Kevin. Modified slightly.
(------------------------------------------------------------------------------}
procedure checkForSPSMap();
var
progFile: longInt;
picName: string;

begin
picName := AppPath + 'Includes/SPS/img/runescape_other/PLANK_BANKER1.png';

try
if not fileExists(picName) then
begin
writeLn('NOTIFICATION: SPS map does not exist - Downloading it now!.');
progFile := createFile(picName);
end else
exit;

closeFile(progFile);

progFile := rewriteFile(picName, false);
writeFileString(progFile, getPage('http://i.imgur.com/TtOA3JI.png'));
writeLn('NOTIFICATION: SPS map has been download to SPS folder!');
writeLn('');
finally
if (progFile > 0) then
closeFile(progFile);
end;
end;

Spartan 117
01-29-2014, 06:50 PM
Nice to see that there are more scripts being made for RS3 also how come you don't use this code so you don't need to move the SPS Map
Credits Kevin and Mayor

Credits: Kevin. Modified slightly.
(------------------------------------------------------------------------------}
procedure checkForSPSMap();
var

begin
picName := AppPath + 'Includes/SPS/img/runescape_other/PLANK_BANKER1.png';

try
begin
end else
exit;

closeFile(progFile);

writeFileString(progFile, getPage('http://i.imgur.com/TtOA3JI.png'));
writeLn('');
finally
if (progFile > 0) then
closeFile(progFile);
end;
end;

Added! Will post new version probably tomorrow that has this and some extra fail safes.

Max
01-29-2014, 11:08 PM
In got 210k gold ore to go for 99 haha. Also do you think at a later date you could add some crafting option eg sapphire bracelts? I also have 180k of those for 99 craft haha :) thanks for the script

Neurons
01-31-2014, 03:04 AM
It does everything fine up until the smithing screen. (it clicks furnace fine). It wont click smelt it just stands there :S

rzerox
01-31-2014, 03:06 AM
It does everything fine up until the smithing screen. (it clicks furnace fine). It wont click smelt it just stands there :S
Are you on the Old School Layout? as that might cause issues if you are not.

Neurons
01-31-2014, 03:18 AM
I am. I just realized its conflicting with the health bar.. because of the red color I assume (well thats my conclusion) if that helps.

EDIT: Played around with some layout configs and now works fine. Will post a proggy later! (Looking good so far)

pwnorbpowned
01-31-2014, 05:49 AM
Where exactly can i download the SPS map? I seem to be having trouble finding it.

rzerox
01-31-2014, 06:00 AM
Where exactly can i download the SPS map? I seem to be having trouble finding it.
You Don't need to download the SPS Map as it does it automatically when you run the script.

pwnorbpowned
01-31-2014, 10:53 PM
When i run the script it says:

Got the map
-- ERROR: TMufasaBitmap.drawBitmap(): File path does not exist ("C:\Simba\Scripts\AIOEDGESMELTER\AIOSmelter.bmp"), result = false

and it will just stand at edgebank. What could this mean? Help da noob :(

Spartan 117
02-01-2014, 12:35 AM
When i run the script it says:

Got the map
-- ERROR: TMufasaBitmap.drawBitmap(): File path does not exist ("C:\Simba\Scripts\AIOEDGESMELTER\AIOSmelter.bmp"), result = false

and it will just stand at edgebank. What could this mean? Help da noob :(

you must move the downloaded folder to C:\Simba\Scripts

don't move the script, move the folder

folder being the folder downloaded containing the AIOSmelter.bmp and the script.

NineteenNinetyNine
02-01-2014, 04:01 AM
Could this be script be used to make jewellery for crafting XP, by putting the gem in slot 9 and the gold bar in slot 10?

Spartan 117
02-01-2014, 04:34 AM
Could this be script be used to make jewellery for crafting XP, by putting the gem in slot 9 and the gold bar in slot 10?

That seems like a good idea and would use a lot of the sameechanovs the script already uses. I'll play with it and if I like it I'll add it!

floydtrey
02-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Hey, this is the first script that i have used. I managed to get it working last night for about 20 minutes but when i came back my character was standing about 150 pixels north of the furnace. I see that Neurons had the same or a similar problem. I understand a bit of scripting methods, but am unfamiliar with this one, and tried to find in the code how I could expand the color pixel search range but finally gave up lol. Anyways I followed the tutorial on how to setup simba for RS. Old school layout. min graphix. 0 transparency. slim headers. make " X ". client in Fixed position. Open GL instead of Direct X. and such.

** I am attempting to smith Mithril Bars. The program starts. It pulls the ores ( mithril and coal ) from bank. sometimes it will open bank and deposit them immediately like it made a mistake and pull them out again. once it did it 3 times. Now it will run to the furnace and click it. If I disable Smart and click the button then re-enable it, the program resumes until it hits the point of needing to click the button again. I have now uninstalled ( and deleted ) simba and it's folders. and reinstalled both simba and the script. Still getting the same errors. Seeing as how everyone else has it working I know it's on my end. Thanks for the help!

PS I know i'm long winded please forgive me! m(0.o`)m

Specs.
Win XP Pro
Nvidia Graphix
Using Client not Browser.
up to date Java.

New oddball... While typing this. I had it running and occasionally flipping over to click smelt. While it moves to the bank, the game will occasionally pop up and, because I had the chat box open when I started it, will slip the text in the game lol. No harm done, just caught me off guard.

*EDIT - Also I had to change the AIOSmelter.BMP file location in the script.
May change C:\ to Root Drive instead..... Root on my PC is D:\ thus it gave an error. On the otherhand. After I changed that to D:\ I ended up putting it back cuz it blocked the chat box :)

Spartan 117
02-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Hey, this is the first script that i have used. I managed to get it working last night for about 20 minutes but when i came back my character was standing about 150 pixels north of the furnace. I see that Neurons had the same or a similar problem. I understand a bit of scripting methods, but am unfamiliar with this one, and tried to find in the code how I could expand the color pixel search range but finally gave up lol. Anyways I followed the tutorial on how to setup simba for RS. Old school layout. min graphix. 0 transparency. slim headers. make " X ". client in Fixed position. Open GL instead of Direct X. and such.

** I am attempting to smith Mithril Bars. The program starts. It pulls the ores ( mithril and coal ) from bank. sometimes it will open bank and deposit them immediately like it made a mistake and pull them out again. once it did it 3 times. Now it will run to the furnace and click it. If I disable Smart and click the button then re-enable it, the program resumes until it hits the point of needing to click the button again. I have now uninstalled ( and deleted ) simba and it's folders. and reinstalled both simba and the script. Still getting the same errors. Seeing as how everyone else has it working I know it's on my end. Thanks for the help!

PS I know i'm long winded please forgive me! m(0.o`)m

Specs.
Win XP Pro
Nvidia Graphix
Using Client not Browser.
up to date Java.

New oddball... While typing this. I had it running and occasionally flipping over to click smelt. While it moves to the bank, the game will occasionally pop up and, because I had the chat box open when I started it, will slip the text in the game lol. No harm done, just caught me off guard.

*EDIT - Also I had to change the AIOSmelter.BMP file location in the script.
May change C:\ to Root Drive instead..... Root on my PC is D:\ thus it gave an error. On the otherhand. After I changed that to D:\ I ended up putting it back cuz it blocked the chat box :)

Based on the errors you are getting it is not Simba's fault. I wrote this script on a really fast computer with really fast internet speeds. Looks like I need to add a few failsafes to account for a slower computer (windows XP - You should update that!) and a slower connection. Sounds to me like you did everything right. When I get some time I will work on this and release the new script. It could be a week or maybe even two since I am so busy with classes and work and other projects. But considering this is my most use script I will try and set this as priority.

EDIT: also if you don't want the paint on you can disable debug in SMART

floydtrey
02-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Thanks man, Yeah Laptop kicked the bucket so I pulled out the old desktop ^^

Also I am Running on Satellite internet (live way out in the woods) So the connection speed may have something to do with it.

I'm working on learning the code now, and i'll play around with it to see if I can figure something out.

I have had partial success in changing line 99 to this.

procedure walkFurnace;
var
myPath: TPointArray;
begin
myPath := [point(194, 186), point(randomrange(214,226), randomrange(178, 186))]; // changed 214,222 to 214,226
SPS.walkPath(myPath);
end;

Now it will sometimes find the button and sometimes not find the furnace lol.

Spartan 117
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Thanks man, Yeah Laptop kicked the bucket so I pulled out the old desktop ^^

Also I am Running on Satellite internet (live way out in the woods) So the connection speed may have something to do with it.

I'm working on learning the code now, and i'll play around with it to see if I can figure something out.

I have had partial success in changing line 99 to this.

procedure walkFurnace;
var
begin
myPath := [point(194, 186), point(randomrange(214,226), randomrange(178, 186))]; // changed 214,222 to 214,226
SPS.walkPath(myPath);
end;

Now it will sometimes find the button and sometimes not find the furnace lol.

That really shouldn't have helped anything out to be honest with you, in fact, that would make it worse haha. I'll work on colors and failsafes and hopefully get it working better for you

celeph
02-05-2014, 12:43 PM
I tried out your script today and it seems to bank/run to smelter just fine but when it opens the furnace, it doesn't seem to see the smelt button or anything and doesn't click 'Smelt'.

Thanks!

Spartan 117
02-09-2014, 09:38 PM
I tried out your script today and it seems to bank/run to smelter just fine but when it opens the furnace, it doesn't seem to see the smelt button or anything and doesn't click 'Smelt'.

Thanks!

Sorry for the late support. Does the smelt button flash white at all when it needs to be clicked? Does the mouse even move towards the smelt button? In order to answer these questions make sure debug is enabled on your smart client.

Max
02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 11:3

I don't know what's wrong I haven't changed anything in the script

Ian
02-09-2014, 11:41 PM

Script -> Compiler -> Lape :)

Spartan 117
02-09-2014, 11:42 PM

Which version do you have? Try grabbing the latest download also make sure your compiler is set to Lape

Max
02-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Script -> Compiler -> Lape :)

GOD DAMNIT. I was using the livid farm calc that needed to be on pascal script and forgot about it... thx

ruskoisadude
02-14-2014, 02:32 AM
weres the file to download this????

Spartan 117
02-14-2014, 02:48 AM
weres the file to download this????

Oops accidentally removed the link! I'll put it back on when I get home late tonight

ruskoisadude
02-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Oops accidentally removed the link! I'll put it back on when I get home late tonight
lol - yay im happy now i bought like 100k coal lol

madhaggis
02-16-2014, 02:47 AM
Still no download link?

eestipure5
02-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Can u pleast post code link or code here ?

Kevin
02-18-2014, 07:25 PM

You appear to still be missing that link ;)

Spartan 117
02-19-2014, 04:05 AM
You appear to still be missing that link ;)

Been super busy with tests. I'll get it done tonight.

zunkill
02-19-2014, 09:12 PM
is there a way you can a gold bar - gold bracelets smelter at all? would just require 1 bank space i presume and timer adjustments?

Spartan 117
02-19-2014, 11:30 PM
is there a way you can a gold bar - gold bracelets smelter at all? would just require 1 bank space i presume and timer adjustments?

Actually with the way it's written I believe if you leave the mode as gold and put gold bars in the tenth slot it will make gold bars. Just make sure you have the mould in your tool belt. If you try this tell me how it works. If it doesn't I'll add that to it. Still need to upload the script again..I will for sure by tomorrow since tomorrow is my last test

nigerson
02-20-2014, 12:13 AM
where do I download it? The link isn't up :(

Spartan 117
02-20-2014, 12:29 AM
where do I download it? The link isn't up :(

Check back here tomorrow after three. I just don't have time today. Sorry mate

EDIT: FINALLY REUPLOADED IT!

Turpinator
02-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Yaay its up finally.

Also... you should probably upload it as a zip... seeing as not everyone has winrar.

The Mayor
02-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Yaay its up finally.

Also... you should probably upload it as a zip... seeing as not everyone has winrar.

Grats on the big 500 you spammer.

Turpinator
02-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Grats on the big 500 you spammer.
spam spam spam. spam and eggs. spam and spam. spam with spam and sausage.

side note. i cant get it to run. something with SPS always gives me a sort of '2 black colors found' in the debug but never moves mouse onto the furnace. perhaps you used red and my armour was red, so that may have been it. meh. ill look at it tomorrow.

Clarity
02-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Great script man! Excited to use it this weekend :D You should maybe add this to the furnace search function though, because it frequently fails if I'm wearing reddish color armor or I suppose if anyone is wearing reddish color armor.
mainscreen.filterPointsPlayer(TPA);

Edit: Nevermind, seems to be failing regardless of that. This is the debug atm:
http://gyazo.com/7360be85de9841689988d490f21a2237.png
Smelting gold ore.
Trying to figure out what's going on hmm.

zunkill
02-21-2014, 03:35 PM
right i tried it with gold bars for braclets but it didnt work

i put bars in slot 10 and tried running bot on gold but it withdraws gold bars and then comes up in debug part saying no ore in inventory anyway to quickly add gold bars - bracelets? :) wouldnt mind for double exp wkend XD

Wooty
02-21-2014, 09:01 PM
Great script man! Excited to use it this weekend :D You should maybe add this to the furnace search function though, because it frequently fails if I'm wearing reddish color armor or I suppose if anyone is wearing reddish color armor.
mainscreen.filterPointsPlayer(TPA);

Edit: Nevermind, seems to be failing regardless of that. This is the debug atm:
http://gyazo.com/7360be85de9841689988d490f21a2237.png
Smelting gold ore.
Trying to figure out what's going on hmm.

I'm having the same issue, have you found anything yet?
EDIT: Is it possible that the script is broken because of some recent color changes to the game?

Wooty
02-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Version of script: v1.2
Type of bar being made: GOLD
Details of the issue:
When the script tries to find the furnace it can't. It just stands in the furnace room forever.

Debug:
We are in the furnace room.

nigerson
02-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Version of script: v1.2
Type of bar being made: GOLD
Details of the issue:
When the script tries to find the furnace it can't. It just stands in the furnace room forever.

Debug:
Yea i'm having the same problem :(

Wooty
02-25-2014, 11:50 PM
Yea i'm having the same problem :(

I tried to find out why this error occurs, but I can't find it... :\

jayman19981
03-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Same problem here.. can anyone find the problem?

Spartan 117
03-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Sorry for the bad support guys. I can fix that error tonight when I get the chance!

Wooty
03-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Sorry for the bad support guys. I can fix that error tonight when I get the chance!
Yay!!! Don't worry man, without you there wouldn't even be a script ;).

jayman19981
03-03-2014, 01:00 AM
has it been updated yet?

Wooty
03-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Not yet.

Oeta
03-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Is it me, or i the client not working for me...
I cant see the msi, just installed simba again.
Also when i am running the script the account is loggedin, it stays at bank and keeps counting down for how long the client isnt working.

jayman19981
03-06-2014, 04:40 PM
is this fixed yet?

Wooty
03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Is it me, or i the client not working for me...
I cant see the msi, just installed simba again.
Also when i am running the script the account is loggedin, it stays at bank and keeps counting down for how long the client isnt working.

Make sure you are using the correct display settings. This script only supports OpenGL.

Wooty
03-16-2014, 10:20 AM
Anyone got an idea on how to fix this? I looked into it but I couldn't find a way to fix it.

Allgood
03-16-2014, 11:31 PM
This is the first script I've used in SRL-6 and can't find out how to use the Player Manager to add my players directly to this script. I have the correct .xml file and it's indexed correctly (C:/Simba/Includes/Players/Default.xml). Help Please:confused:

Xgremreaper
03-23-2014, 03:50 PM
This is what i get i am new to this stuff so D:
Exception in Script: File "SRL-6/SRL.simba" not found at line 3, column 5
Exception in Script: File "SRL-6/SRL.simba" not found at line 3, column 5

yvan49
03-27-2014, 09:04 PM
I keep getting that whenever I run the script
Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 03:16 PM
This seems like a great script!

yogiman1998
03-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Do u, by any chance, know the amount of rune bars that can be made per hour?

Allgood
04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Hi Spartan,

First, great script! I usually run scripts while doing other things. Just wondering if there's a way to force a proggy in the middle of this script. Also, I added
bankPin := ''
between line 33 and 34 so it will log into my bank.

Again, great release, I'll post a progy in an hour or so (once all my ore is finished)

Rogue Sniper
06-11-2014, 08:29 PM
it would be amazing if you added support for crafting gold bars and cannonballs
Coal bag support too

fjnty5
06-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Anyone know how to make it so it crafts full inv or gold bars as opposed to just clicking the furnace constantly with each ore?

fumaor
06-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Then the script dont works now right :( ? its outdated ?

lokk
07-01-2014, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the script, I had to change it a bit to level up crafting by making tiaras, it's been working perfectly.

Anyone know how to make it so it crafts full inv or gold bars as opposed to just clicking the furnace constantly with each ore?
fjnty, do you have the make-x progress checked? It needs to be turned on.

villur700
07-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Version of script:1.2 i think

Type of bar being made: Bronze

Details of the issue: Just keeps taking out 14 tin and copper and immediately throws the back into the back and then withdraws them again, keeps doing that over and over again, forever

Debug:

Got the map
We are in the bank.
There is no ore in your inventory
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.

Turpinator
07-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Version of script:1.2 i think

Type of bar being made: Bronze

Details of the issue: Just keeps taking out 14 tin and copper and immediately throws the back into the back and then withdraws them again, keeps doing that over and over again, forever

Debug:

this is by no way a legitimate fix, but it works.
near line 455, you will find result := (tabBackPack.countDTM(oreDTM) > 1);

replace that with this result := countColorTolerance(3690596, tabBackpack.getBounds(), 5);
soo. yeah. i cba to fix it properly, but it works for me. so. learn to code or take the fix. :D

theorange
07-27-2014, 12:50 AM
It loads, but does not do anything once it logs in. Minimap is black

Got the map
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation"
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (26-07-14 at 08.48.17 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

HarithPotter
07-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Hello. I have trouble . i keep standing at bank and it doesnt move to the anvil .. i have already in old school layout .. and i have move the file C:\Simba\Scripts but it still standing at the bank.. help me plis :)

add: its keep withdraw the gold ore then put it back in bank and continue like tht.

gmare
07-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Hello. I have trouble . i keep standing at bank and it doesnt move to the anvil .. i have already in old school layout .. and i have move the file C:\Simba\Scripts but it still standing at the bank.. help me plis :)

add: its keep withdraw the gold ore then put it back in bank and continue like tht.

What do you mean by going to anvil, are you sure you know what is this script supposed to do?

Try selecting old school again, it lags and doesn't lay it you correctly sometimes. Also make sure to go through all the setup, I know that people often miss opacity setting, which should be all the way to left (non-transparent interface).

After I've checked all the settings again, it worked for me. But the script has a lot of bot red flags:

- walks to furnace area and stands around to find furnace - normal player wouldn't do this 90% of the time
- same as above for bank
- hovers bank on minimap (almost always as of my testing) - I don't ever do this myself

I'm working on new smelting script where I'm trying to avoid such behaviour, although it's hard to do this with colour bot.

HarithPotter
07-28-2014, 05:00 PM
sorry my mistake, i mean its not moving to furnace to smith the ore.

but it keep withdraw the ore then bank again the ore and keep repeat tht thing.

Turpinator
07-28-2014, 05:10 PM
sorry my mistake, i mean its not moving to furnace to smith the ore.

but it keep withdraw the ore then bank again the ore and keep repeat tht thing.
read please.

replace that with this result := countColorTolerance(3690596, tabBackpack.getBounds(), 5);
soo. yeah. i cba to fix it properly, but it works for me. so. learn to code or take the fix. :D

HarithPotter
07-29-2014, 04:51 AM
i have do this already but seem it not working . :/

HarithPotter
07-29-2014, 04:52 AM
read please.

i have do this already but seem it not working . :/

hopesluck
07-31-2014, 10:41 PM
script got me to 70 =) i ran out of money due to buying a drygore, haha.

toxjq
08-04-2014, 06:50 AM
how many rune bar can you usually make an hour with this? did anyone try?

tulpiuka
08-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Can this be made to double smelt things like gold ores to bars then into jewelry or silver ore to bars to jewelry? if it already is doing it then nvm.

evasiv
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
got this error any sugestions

Got the map
---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to load map or bitmap to map failed
Successfully executed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [2]

Haider
08-15-2014, 08:26 AM
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.

This cycle keeps repeating and my character wont go to the furnace to smelt. Help would be appreciated.

Note
08-25-2014, 11:35 AM

Thank you very much for this sir
how ever it's not line 455 but line 390

Change:

function oreInInv : boolean;
begin
result := (tabBackPack.countDTM(oreDTM) > 1);
if result = false and debug then
writeln('There is no ore in your inventory');
end;

To this:
begin
result := countColorTolerance(3690596, tabBackpack.getBounds(), 5);
end;

Thank you once again for the quick fix

jochang2014
08-26-2014, 05:08 PM
I got the script to log in, but my character just stood there and does not do anything. Any help??

Turpinator
08-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you very much for this sir
how ever it's not line 455 but line 390

Change:

begin
result := (tabBackPack.countDTM(oreDTM) > 1);
end;

To this:
begin
result := countColorTolerance(3690596, tabBackpack.getBounds(), 5);
end;

Thank you once again for the quick fix

ahh. well. i may have an older version or something. meh. i prolly modified it to my liking.

victordono
08-28-2014, 06:15 PM
so i added the fix by turp, then now its kinda extremely buggy for me spamming There is no ore in your inventory

EvilCabbage
09-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Keeps spamming that there's no ores in my inventory when it's supposed to bank steel bars and windraw new bars.

victordono
09-05-2014, 09:00 PM
I desperately need this smelter so i tried to figure out the problem currently myself, ( the problem being even with turpinators fix it goes we have no ore, and if u manually put ore into the inventory it proceeds to furnace room and fails the next step ) So i have basic understanding with the coding, reading the loops and all everything SEEMS in place, the only things i'm not sure are the ?implemented? functions like detecting ore, cause the mainLOOP in the function seems correct but the script bugs out and is unable to proceed, im not experienced in this programming language (what is it anyways ?) and whats built in and what not so im asking for help to how i can fix this what should be simple script myself

Smile
09-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Scripting language is pascal, if you want to know what's included you can see on the SRL wiki or the guide posts by The Mayor.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109161 https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757

Assassinranger
10-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Too bad it only works on member world.

Simbanoobie
10-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Too bad it only works on member world.
Is the edgeville furnace members only? If not it should be able to function on a non-members world

Assassinranger
10-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Is the edgeville furnace members only? If not it should be able to function on a non-members world

Yep, I tried it and it said it can only be used in members world

lendaz
10-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Do not work , the script dosnt recognize the furnace.

phantom0071
11-05-2014, 09:23 PM
it's broken to all hell, Mods?

Ashaman88
11-05-2014, 10:25 PM
it's broken to all hell, Mods?

See the link at the top here?

https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Also you need to be more descriptive with whats broken and check to see if anyone has fixed it in the thread

kozak94
11-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Hey guys! I have had a few problems with the script in terms of not withdrawing any ores.
-I made some changes to the script and it seems to be stable enough to use to smelt steel bars.
-I replaced the 9/10 bank slot functions with a simpler pre-set withdraw.
-The function that checks for ore in inventory has been removed as I did not think it was necessary since pre-sets are being used.
-A tip for banking is to increase your view size, minimize your text box and drag your action key bars down. This is because when you enter the bank, you are 3-meters away from it and the view does not find the banker.
--> Set-it up like so...

------Modified Script------use at your own risk as I am a beginner. It's running good for 30 minutes now.

program EdgeSmelter;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}
{$I SPS/lib/SPS-RS3.Simba}

const
BRONZE = 1;
IRON = 2;
SILVER = 3;
STEEL = 4;
GOLD = 5;
MITHRIL = 6;
ADAMANT = 7;
RUNE = 8;

{************************************************* ****************************}
{ USER SETUP }
barSmelting = STEEL;
debug = true;
usingGoldGauntlets = false;
{ END OF USER SETUP }

var
oreDTM,steelDTM, loads: integer;

procedure declarePlayers;
begin
setLength(players, 1);
with players[0] do
begin
loginName := '';
password := '';
isActive := true;
isMember := true;
world := 99;
end;
currentPlayer := 0;
end;

procedure loadDTMS;
begin
oreDTM := DTMFromString('m1gAAAHic42JgYHBnZWDwBeIAIHYBYjMgDg FiCyC2AeJgIHYFiTMyMGgBsR0QuwCxJRDrA7EhENsCsQmUb2kV BjSViSD+z4Ad/EfDjERiBAAAOxkLAA==');
steelDTM := DTMFromString('mWAAAAHicY2FgYLjKzMBwB4gfAvEFIC5iZG AoB+JCIC4F4saaaqAqRjC2srBgQAeMaBgEAOPJB24=');

AddOnTerminate('freetheDTMs');
end;

procedure freetheDTMS;
begin
freedtm(oreDTM);
end;

{------------------------------------------------------------------------------)
Credits: Kevin
procedure checkForSPSMap;
var

begin
picName := AppPath + 'Includes/SPS/img/runescape_surface/0_0EDGE.png';

try
begin
end else
exit;
closeFile(progFile);

writeFileString(progFile, getPage('http://i.imgur.com/zCPsVL9.png'));
finally
if (progFile > 0) then
closeFile(progFile);
end;
end;

function inFurnace : boolean;
begin
result := pointinbox(SPS.GetPlayerPos(), IntToBox(204, 166, 230, 190));
if debug and result = true then
writeln('We are in the furnace room.');
end;

function inBank : boolean;
begin
result := pointinbox(SPS.GetPlayerPos(), IntToBox(146, 182, 174, 226));
if debug and result = true then
writeln('We are in the bank.');
end;

procedure walkFurnace;
var
begin
myPath := [point(194, 186), point(randomrange(214,222), randomrange(178, 186))];
SPS.walkPath(myPath);
if debug then
writeln('We walked to the furnace');
end;

procedure walkBank;
var
begin
myPath := [point(194, 186), point(randomrange(169,176), randomrange(190, 194))];
SPS.walkPath(myPath);
if debug then
writeln('We walked to the bank');
end;

procedure antiban;
var
i: integer;
begin
if not isLoggedIn then
exit;

i := random(2000);
case i of
1..3: randomRClickItem();
4..5: sleepAndMoveMouse(randomrange(1000, 1500));
6..7: wait(randomrange(8000, 12000));
8..10: randomCameraAngle(MS_ANGLE_HIGH);
11..15: smallRandomMouse();
16..18: mouseOffClient(OFF_CLIENT_TOP);
19..21: mouseOffClient(OFF_CLIENT_RANDOM);
end;
end;

procedure clickFurnace;
var
i: Integer;
TPA: TPointArray;
obj: Array of TPointArray;
begin
if (not isLoggedIn) then Exit;

findColorsTolerance(TPA, 994787, mainscreen.getBounds(), 11, colorSetting(2, 0.10, 0.35));
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 250);

if length(obj) < 1 then exit;

sortATPAfromMidPoint(obj, mainscreen.playerPoint);
for i := 0 to high(obj) do
begin
smartImage.debugTPA(obj[i], true);
Mouse(point(MiddleTPA(obj[i]).x + randomrange(-10, 10), MiddleTPA(obj[i]).y + randomrange(-20, 10)), MOUSE_MOVE);
if isMouseOverText(['melt', 'Furnace'], randomrange(530,695)) then
begin
if debug then
writeln('Clicking the furnace');
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
smartImage.clearArea(mainScreen.getBounds());
exit;
end;
end;
end;

function clickSmelt : boolean;
var
i, x, y: Integer;
begin
case(barSmelting) of
4:
begin
if finddtm(steelDTM, x, y, intToBox(1,1,236,294)) then
begin
Mouse(point(x,y), MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomrange(1500, 2000));
fastclick(Mouse_Left);
end;
end;
end;
findColorsTolerance(TPA, 8675335, actionBar.getBounds(), 11, colorSetting(2, 0.02, 0.21));
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 250);
for i := 0 to high(obj) do
begin
if debug then
writeln('Clicking smelt');
smartImage.debugTPA(obj[0], true);
Mouse(point(MiddleTPA(obj[i]).x + randomrange(-100, 100), MiddleTPA(obj[i]).y + randomrange(-5, 5)), MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomrange(250, 350));
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
smartImage.clearArea(actionBar.getBounds());
exit;
end;
end;

function percentMade : Integer;
var
i, fullLength, currentLength: Integer;
begin
fullLength := 4271;
findColorsTolerance(TPA, 5016673, mainScreen.getBounds(), 22, colorSetting(2, 0.09, 0.41));
currentLength := length(TPA);
result := round((currentLength/fullLength)*100);
smartImage.debugTPA(TPA, false);
end;

function notSmelting : boolean
var
begin
findColorsTolerance(TPA, 529012, intToBox(416,83,455,129), 8, colorSetting(2, 0.12, 0.75));
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 20);
result := not (length(obj) > 0);
end;

function smithingVisible : boolean
var
begin
findColorsTolerance(TPA, 529012, intToBox(516,36,545,70), 8, colorSetting(2, 0.12, 0.75));
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 20);
result := (length(obj) > 0);
end;

procedure waitWhileSmelting;
var
p: TPoint;
begin
wait(1000);

if not notSmelting then
begin
repeat
wait(randomrange(300, 350));
antiban;
until(percentmade > 45);
if SPS_POSToMM(point(randomrange(169,176), randomrange(190, 194)), SPS.getplayerpos(), p) then
begin
Mouse(p, MOUSE_MOVE);
if debug then
writeln('Hovering mouse over bank on map');
end;
waitfunc(@notSmelting, 500, 60000);
end else
exit;
end;

procedure withdrawItems;
var
presetClick: TBox;
begin
if bankScreen.isOpen(5000) then
bankScreen.clickButton(BANK_BUTTON_PRESET_1); // click preset 1
wait(randomRange(500, 750));
end;

function findBanker: boolean;
var
begin

findColorsTolerance(TPA, 4465968, mainscreen.getBounds(), 14, colorsetting(2, 0.10, 0.55));
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 50);
sortATPAfromMidPoint(obj, mainscreen.playerPoint);
result := length(obj) > 0;
end;

function walkToBank : boolean;
var
p: TPoint;
begin

result := False;
p.x := 687;
p.y := 103;

findColorsTolerance(TPA, 2740983, minimap.getBounds(), 5);
obj := TPAToATPA(TPA, 50);
sortATPAfromMidPoint(obj, p);
if length(obj) > 0 then
begin
smartImage.drawCircle(MiddleTPA(obj[0]), 8, true, 1777498);
mouse(MiddleTPA(obj[0]).x - randomrange(-1,1), MiddleTPA(obj[0]).y + randomrange(-1,1), MOUSE_MOVE);
wait(randomrange(160, 180));
fastclick(MOUSE_LEFT);
result :=true;
smartImage.clearArea(minimap.getBounds());
end;
end;

function bankOpen :boolean;
begin
result := bankScreen.isOpen();
end;

function packEmpty : boolean;
begin
result := bankScreen.isPackEmpty;
end;

function packFull : boolean;
begin
result := bankScreen.isPackFull;
end;

function bankClosed : boolean;
begin
result := not bankScreen.isOpen();
end;

procedure bankStuff;
begin
if not findBanker then
begin
writeln('no banker visible');
walktobank;
end;
bankScreen.open(BANK_NPC_BLUE);
waitfunc(@(bankOpen), 50, 2000);
bankScreen.clickButton(BANK_BUTTON_PRESET_1);
wait(randomrange(1500, 200));
loads := loads +1;
end;

function xpperload : integer;
begin
case(barSmelting) of
1: result := 175;
2: result := 350;
3: result := 384;
4: result := 153;
5:
begin
if usingGoldGauntlets then
begin
result := 1574;
end else
result := 630;
end;
6: result := 150;
7: result := 150;
8: result := 150;
end;
end;

function xpperhour() : integer;
var
time, xpgained, timeinhour: extended;
begin
time := getTimeRunning;
xpgained := xpperload * loads;
timeinhour := time/1000/60/60;
result := round(xpgained/timeinhour);
end;

procedure paintProgress
begin
smartImage.clearArea(IntToBox(4, 448, 569, 597));
smartImage.drawBitmap('C:\Simba\Scripts\AIOEDGESME LTER\AIOSmelter.bmp', point(4,448));

smartImage.DrawText('Run Time: ' + msToTime(GetTimeRunning, TIME_SHORT), Point(88, 453), upchars07, false, 9456471);
smartImage.DrawText('XP/HR: ' + toString((xpperhour())), Point(53, 570), upchars07, false, 9456471);

case(barSmelting) of
1: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(29,500, 77, 558), 2859254);
2: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(140,500, 193, 558), 2859254);
3: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(198,500, 249, 558), 2859254);
4: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(258,500, 310, 558), 2859254);
5: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(313,500, 530, 558), 2859254);
6: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(371,500, 517, 558), 2859254);
7: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(430,500, 482, 558), 2859254);
8: smartImage.drawBox(intToBox(487,500, 541, 558), 2859254);
end;
end;

procedure mainLoop;
begin
loads := 0;
repeat
paintProgress;

if not isLoggedIn then
players[currentplayer].login();

if inBank then
begin
bankStuff;
end;

paintProgress;

if inBank then
begin
walkFurnace;
end;

paintProgress;

if inFurnace and notSmelting then
begin
clickFurnace;
waitfunc(@smithingVisible, 50, 2000);
end;

paintProgress;

if inFurnace and smithingVisible then
begin
if not productionScreen.clickStart() then
clickSmelt;
waitWhileSmelting;
end;

paintProgress;

if inFurnace then
begin
walkBank;
end;

until(false);
end;

begin
clearDebug();
smartEnableDrawing := true;
setupSRL;
declarePLayers;
loadDTMs;
clearDebug();
checkforSPSMap;
writeln('Got the map');
disableSRLDebug := true;
SPS.setup('0_0EDGE', RUNESCAPE_SURFACE);
wait(1000);
mainLoop;

end.

kozak94
11-10-2014, 04:46 PM
I accidentally let my log-info in the script but it's been removed and changed. Phew!

Sinix
11-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Literally nothing happens once the script logs into the account.

Just sits in bank and the simba script feed just says "Got the map" ... weird.
Any suggestions, folks?

kozak94
11-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Make sure you follow the proper botting set-up for RS. Make sure your minimap is normal, not blacked out. Make sure that you have the ores in the Preset #1 (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) . Did you read through the posts? Have you tried using the modified script I posted?

Brose
11-16-2014, 02:00 PM
-deleted- my bad.

liam1997
11-17-2014, 02:28 PM
awesome for low levels 1 - 40

Brose
11-20-2014, 02:49 PM
I was using the script posted and modified by kozak94. However it doesnt provide ring of crafting support. To me, Edgeville smelting is about making use of that Varrock armor. I did some amendments and added in these portions.

I added in a new procedure because I am a noob and cant make out how his clicksmelt procedure worked. The entire chunk about if chatbox.findTextOnLines(['Your Ring of Forging has melted'], [0..1])=TRUE is new as well..

Mostly it works.

Set preset 1 to you already equipping a ring of forging. The top left hand slot in your backpack is a ring of forging and the rest being iron ores.

//////////////////////////////////////this procedure just throw somewhere at the top
procedure craftButton();
var
craftButton: TBox; //declare TBox variable
begin;
craftButton := intToBox(289, 329, 506, 348);
mouseBox(craftButton, MOUSE_LEFT);
writeLn('Crafting...');
repeat
wait(randomrange(300, 350));
antiban;
until(notsmelting() = TRUE)
end;
//////////////////////////////////////////////

if inFurnace and smithingVisible then
begin
if not productionScreen.clickStart() then
clickSmelt;
waitWhileSmelting;
end;

paintProgress;

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////This portion here til
if chatbox.findTextOnLines(['Your Ring of Forging has melted'], [0..1])=TRUE then
begin
writeLn('# Ring of forging has melted! #');
wait(randomrange(2000, 4000));
tabBackPack.mouseSlot(1, MOUSE_MOVE); // move mouse slot 1
fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT); // left click
writeLn('Ring of forging Equipped');
wait(randomrange(500, 800));
clickFurnace;
wait(randomrange(500, 800));
craftButton;
//waitWhileSmelting;
end;
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// here is new...

if inFurnace then
begin
walkBank;
end;

jrtsoget
01-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Think I'm gonna try this script out. I have a few thousand ores I need to smelt through. EdgeVille seems to make the most sense since its so close to the bank.

lockjoint
02-17-2015, 10:55 AM
Does this work? would be cool if it did.

Clu
05-02-2015, 04:44 AM
Working except for some reason Bank Pin breaks it as soon as it accesses the bank. Any tips?

Edit: Removed pin, same issue as the guy a few posts above me.

We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.

Yggdrasil
05-19-2015, 02:46 AM
Working except for some reason Bank Pin breaks it as soon as it accesses the bank. Any tips?

Edit: Removed pin, same issue as the guy a few posts above me.

We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.
Withdrawing Gold Ore
We are in the bank.
We are in the bank.

Having the same issues. It appears all the older scripts are having trouble identifying bankers.

Emarian
10-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Nice script! Changing it to presets and adding a couple of lines for a PIN makes it work perfectly; however, for anyone using this script, I would highly recommend changing the walking points on lines 103 and 113 to make your instance more unique. The points are nowhere near variable enough and tend to walk to the same spot quite often in bank/furnace. Also watch out for line 248: that DEFINITELY needs to be adjusted with a random range for your character.

Joopi
10-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Agreed, a way to make walking more random is doing Case Random(5) Of
0: Path := ...
1: Path := someotherpath

and so on however many different paths you want.
but dont gravedig :)

Emarian
10-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the tip YouPee (will actually end up using that), but I don't think this is considered gravedigging as it's not in the archives and this is still a very useful script. I'm on my way to 99 smithing and crafting on a second account using this (with some changes to support the crafting). Just because a script hasn't been posted on in awhile doesn't mean it's useless or in the grave, especially when confirming a script still works great with minor changes.

P1ng
10-12-2015, 12:15 PM
proggy:

http://puu.sh/kHtOA/10754c2cec.jpg

This worked for my straight from the download. Nice script man.
Couple of little bugs
1. sometimes it would walk north up to the 'all fired up'
2. if it lags a bit will keep looping the banking
3. sometimes would walk to the bank into a spot where it was just not visible to find a banker

Other than that pretty pleased with how it is working for me

TealThunder
05-04-2017, 03:36 AM
Script still seems to work flawlessly, just make sure that you have the "make x progress" on in the interface menu