PDA

View Full Version : MouseOverText Broke, or just me?

cgpice
02-01-2014, 04:03 AM
Not sure if anyone else is also having this issue, but mouseovertext is now broken, due to the lack of uptext (atleast for me)

Is there an official function that fixes this? If not I did code a replacement that finds the hoverBox and uses tesseract to grab the text (which proved to be a bit more complicated than originally thought) as a unofficial fix until an official one is made.

The Mayor
02-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Not sure if anyone else is also having this issue, but mouseovertext is now broken, due to the lack of uptext (atleast for me)

Is there an official function that fixes this? If not I did code a replacement that finds the hoverBox and uses tesseract to grab the text (which proved to be a bit more complicated than originally thought) as a unofficial fix until an official one is made.

is this RS3?

if isMouseOverText(['Mayor', 'The']) then
writeLn('It matched');

cgpice
02-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Yea, I can't seem to get it to work, I'v tried just print the mouseOverText without checking for matches and they always come back empty

Ashaman88
02-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Works fine for me, you sure your graphics settings are correct?

cgpice
02-01-2014, 06:51 AM
yep, full brightness, opengl and everything is fine, it finds symbols and junk its just overtext, hmm, I'll try manually updating my srl and see where that gets me

EDit:

Okay it works, but only when the object is in the top left area of my screen, if its anywhere else it doesnt register