PDA

View Full Version : [Agility] Wu-Tang Clan Penguin Agility Exploit [DirectX Compatible]

Wu-Tang Clan
02-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Small script with lots to offer! This tiny little gem gets a fat load of XP.
Requirements:
- Cold War (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_War) quest completed (or up to the part where you create a clockwork penguin)
- Access to Barbarian Agility course (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Barbarian_Outpost) (requires a map wide Bar Crawl)
- A few pre-made clockwork penguins (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwork_suit)

To set it up just follow this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bujY2P6EXI
Set a default penguin to slot 8 of your action bar, then wind a penguin (click on a default) and place that one in slot 9.
If you get get this small error where the script click, but doesn't release your penguins, then you need to disable smart, click in your chat bar, then enable smart. Let the script type 8989898989898 or about there, then press enter to make the chat bar say [Click here to type], then enable smart.
I usually pack about 6-10 clockwork penguins. You might want to stop it before the 6 hour mark, because it gets annoying to have to leave, buy penguin material stuff, make some more penguins, and go back to the agility course.
If you need me to make a tutorial on how to set this up because its not working for you, then just pop me a message.

program JoeAgilityPenguin;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

procedure ClickAndStuff;
begin
TypeSend('8',False);
Wait(50+Random(25));
TypeSend('9',False);
Wait(50+Random(25));
MouseOval(281,210,5,7,Mouse_Left);
//MouseBox(IntToBox(266,205,310,228),Mouse_Left);
Wait(50+Random(25));
end;

begin
//SmartPlugins := ['d3d9.dll']; // For DirectX remove "//" if you want to load Brandon's DXI
SetupSRL();
repeat
ClickAndStuff;
until (False);
end.

This was inspired by a script request from some post I forget about- I just wanted to let the whole community have access to it if they look for agility scripts.

~ Wu-Tang forever dawg.

Thanatos
02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
What's required to use clockwork penguins? Now I have to balance between this, moneymaking, and thieving >.<

Wu-Tang Clan
02-02-2014, 07:20 PM
What's required to use clockwork penguins? Now I have to balance between this, moneymaking, and thieving >.<

Thanks for that, I changed OP to state requirements.
Also, check my sig for thieving :)

rj
02-02-2014, 07:24 PM
What's the ban rate on something like this..

Ashaman88
02-02-2014, 07:26 PM

Approximately 3.223499%

Nice job with the release man!

Wu-Tang Clan
02-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Well based on days upon days of me and my brother doing this... I haven't seen any action. The video isn't all that famous and the method is even less famous. Nobody who legits does agility and anybody at barbarian agility course is either botting or so braindead that seeing some guy dropping and picking up penguins isn't registering as abnormal. Anybody who does care about bots is using the advanced barbarian agility.

Clarity
02-03-2014, 03:12 PM
In terms of the actual activity it's not exactly bug abuse, it's just taking advantage of the way a game mechanic/item works. Bug abuse is like when a penguin can be spied unlimited times and you get 99 Slayer in an hour. Idk if this script would get you banned though, if you're paranoid you can just make it more randomized/add some extra antiban.

Hoodz
02-03-2014, 03:21 PM
add more random wait times! a human would NEVER wait 50-75 ms after every action for hours

Stayon
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
This is closer to 40K/h for me than 75K/h the video suggests.

nutta124
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM
really? i got 90k/h

nvm i was using exp bonus

Godless
02-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Was too low to do Ape Atoll efficiently, and screw using Powerban. You are a beautiful person. Works perfectly. Thank you.

rahza786
02-12-2014, 07:07 PM
ran this for around 2 hour long, came back and it ran out of penguins.
I don't think it clicks all penguin so they probably run out.

Wu-Tang Clan
02-12-2014, 10:29 PM

Did you set it up like I said to? It clicks the penguins..

Hadouken
02-13-2014, 02:14 AM
From time to time the penguins all stack up on one side and collapse while your character of course just keeps clicking in the empty space, so it's necessary to babysit it unless you want to stand around for hours getting no xp.

Usually people who walk by are like "wtf are you doing" so I usually say something like "help, the penguins are making me do it!" and they'll be even more like wtf. Much lolz

Wu-Tang Clan
02-13-2014, 04:22 AM
From time to time the penguins all stack up on one side and collapse while your character of course just keeps clicking in the empty space, so it's necessary to babysit it unless you want to stand around for hours getting no xp.

Usually people who walk by are like "wtf are you doing" so I usually say something like "help, the penguins are making me do it!" and they'll be even more like wtf. Much lolz

How many penguins do you have? If you are using less than 4 then there is a possibility that this is a problem with quantity as I usually went with more than that. I usually went with 10+ but 6 was ideal.

Hadouken
02-13-2014, 02:38 PM
How many penguins do you have? If you are using less than 4 then there is a possibility that this is a problem with quantity as I usually went with more than that. I usually went with 10+ but 6 was ideal.
The first few times I tried with like 20 but they collapse too often that way and leave you with 6. I've found that 7 is the holy number so that's what I always use.

Hadouken
02-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Never training this skill again ;)
Thanks Wu-Tang Clan! :P

Wu-Tang Clan
02-15-2014, 12:35 AM

Lol great to see that there's been a 99 with this :) Good luck on your other skills!

nigerson
02-16-2014, 03:51 AM

how many hours a day did u run it?

Neva Banned
02-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Thank you for creating this short script, so far it still works great for me. I have my camera pointed towards the wall and it seems to work the best.

Stayon
02-27-2014, 06:29 AM
fixed this,

I now bring exactly 7 penguins, and have the camera faced south(you'll see the wall). 10+ hours so far no problems.

Werttit
03-02-2014, 03:44 PM
This is a great script, but its not 75k xp/h as the video suggests, more like 55k xp/h for me. Thanks for this!

Neva Banned
03-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Well this is the only bot that I used and I got a 13 day ban. I would recommend being extremely careful using this script, I only used it at a max of 3 hours in any given day (received 60 agility) and took a day or 2 breaks between. The script honestly should have more time involved in creating it for safety reasons. I would recommend having it check skill tabs,check agility, and take breaks. If you really wanted to you could have the script every 3-5 mins pick up all the penguins, check to see if any have fallen, then release them all. That way you would have a less chance of losing them all.

Wu-Tang Clan
03-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Well this is the only bot that I used and I got a 13 day ban. I would recommend being extremely careful using this script, I only used it at a max of 3 hours in any given day (received 60 agility) and took a day or 2 breaks between. The script honestly should have more time involved in creating it for safety reasons. I would recommend having it check skill tabs,check agility, and take breaks. If you really wanted to you could have the script every 3-5 mins pick up all the penguins, check to see if any have fallen, then release them all. That way you would have a less chance of losing them all.
This is what happens when you use a bot in an exploit area... Yes it could be improved, but it was made in the heat of the method when non bots and bots were using it, now it's a bot at your own risk kind of script

Ian
03-04-2014, 09:11 PM
This is what happens when you use a bot in an exploit area... Yes it could be improved, but it was made in the heat of the method when non bots and bots were using it, now it's a bot at your own risk kind of script
I think it has less to do with the "exploit area" and more about how the script does nothing but click in a very small oval for hours while hitting two keys.

I'm not trying to insult you or the script, but in my personal experience this type of script can get accounts banned.

Neva Banned
03-04-2014, 09:57 PM
I think it has less to do with the "exploit area" and more about how the script does nothing but click in a very small oval for hours while hitting two keys.

I'm not trying to insult you or the script, but in my personal experience this type of script can get accounts banned.

exactly no offence but its not much more than an auto clicker and auto typer....

Clarity
03-04-2014, 10:07 PM
exactly no offence but its not much more than an auto clicker and auto typer....
I don't think he was trying to claim it was anything more than that. Nevertheless, sorry about the ban, that sucks man :\

Neva Banned
03-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Eh its my own fault so I am not even worried it just gives me a reason to learn to script to get my levels back.

lolpot132
03-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Lol great to see that there's been a 99 with this :) Good luck on your other skills!

I got to 99 with this script too!

Took me around 20 days from 40 botting like 8-15 hours a day lol.

gawain
03-14-2014, 10:44 PM
I got to 99 with this script too!

Took me around 20 days from 40 botting like 8-15 hours a day lol.
man nice, gratz on you
i am too afraid to use it since neva banned got banned... lol that sounds awkward :D
anyways its awesome for you :D

badezy
03-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey, script still works a treat - I'm getting 40k~ish. Which is great, I only want 77 agil lol

skillers
04-06-2014, 10:33 AM
im at 75 so far from this script :3 still go like 600k+ bonus exp left

Wu-Tang Clan
04-06-2014, 11:13 PM
im at 75 so far from this script :3 still go like 600k+ bonus exp left

yeah man even before the hati/skol update I was running this and getting decent xp, then all that bonus xp put me in agility heaven.

headykiss
04-14-2014, 01:31 AM
Great script thanks very much, saves me from having to run a autoclicker in a VM to minimize, thats to say the least! On a side note, is there any way for the player to be able to log back in after 6 hours? I've tried looking around for some info, the only thing I came across was this:

procedure declarePlayers();
begin
players.setup(['Account1', 'Account2'], 'FileName');
currentPlayer := 0;

// this part is specific player settings, and will be different for every script

// this is to setup "Account1"
with players[0] do
begin
integers[0] := 50;
integers[1] := 25;
booleans[0] := true;
end;

// this is to setup "Account2"
with players[1] do
begin
end;
end;

Wu-Tang Clan
04-14-2014, 02:27 AM
Great script thanks very much, saves me from having to run a autoclicker in a VM to minimize, thats to say the least! On a side note, is there any way for the player to be able to log back in after 6 hours? I've tried looking around for some info, the only thing I came across was this:

procedure declarePlayers();
begin
players.setup(['Account1', 'Account2'], 'FileName');

// this part is specific player settings, and will be different for every script

// this is to setup "Account1"
with players[0] do
begin
end;

// this is to setup "Account2"
with players[1] do
begin
end;
end;

I'm pretty sure that is a multiplayer login... when 1 account runs out of penguins or something it will trigger NextPlayer(); and so on... I've never really been able to get a 6 hour restart to work properly, plus you would need to get all of your penguins in your inventory. This script was really just made on a whim, but I may be able to look into it later on this week when I have some free time.

headykiss
04-14-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm pretty sure that is a multiplayer login... when 1 account runs out of penguins or something it will trigger NextPlayer(); and so on... I've never really been able to get a 6 hour restart to work properly, plus you would need to get all of your penguins in your inventory. This script was really just made on a whim, but I may be able to look into it later on this week when I have some free time.

Oh yes, I forgot about the picking up the penguins manually as well. Still works great though, I guess the 6 hour log is at least a small anti pattern in itself

Yoboi
04-20-2014, 10:31 PM
This is dope fresh, I suggest people only run this for 2-3 hours MAX since it's so click intensive and no "legit" player would do this for 10+ hours.

Thanks for the script! Fulfilling all these quest requirements zzz

falloutboy12
04-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Is that platform pretty much the only place in all of RS that is only two squares? Could this be done elsewhere? There's got to be some tower somewhere that's got a similar setup...

Truncheon
07-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Cool script, excellent glitch. Don't know how I didn't know this, all the way from 55-90 Agility. >.<

skillers
07-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Cool script, excellent glitch. Don't know how I didn't know this, all the way from 55-90 Agility. >.<

not really a glitch but anyway good job almost 80 here

Truncheon
07-11-2014, 07:58 PM
not really a glitch but anyway good job almost 80 here

Yes, you're right - I believe the appropriate statement for the use of above would be;
"Clever use of game mechanics." ;)

Wu-Tang Clan
07-13-2014, 01:29 PM
Is that platform pretty much the only place in all of RS that is only two squares? Could this be done elsewhere? There's got to be some tower somewhere that's got a similar setup...

closest there is would either be in the thieves guild lockpicking chests which is 2x2, or top of falador towere which is has a ladder hole in the middle and will probably lose all of your penguins. I think the chests would run, but the chances of you losing a lot of penguins there is very high because the script doesn't click on areas other than where it is standing. The penguins will move around freely until you click on it or they will fall down.

JhzBlanco
07-28-2014, 04:29 AM
I really want to use this.... but I've been ban on my account 4 times already :P
same account btw.
I just need 77 agility for RotM quest but I cba to grind out agility....
only need 700k exp, idk if I should use it. How safe are color bots?

Note
08-15-2014, 11:51 AM
I really want to use this.... but I've been ban on my account 4 times already :P
same account btw.
I just need 77 agility for RotM quest but I cba to grind out agility....
only need 700k exp, idk if I should use it. How safe are color bots?

Mate i got a max cape on one of my accounts simply by botting i can vouch for simba any day.. just dont over use the bot.. don't something human once ina few hours or so you know? like bot but do something human every now and then just to be safe.. interact with other people.. and shiz

botted with simba for a long time! ;)

using this script right now.. does any know how to implement some
"human activities"
please and thank you

Note
08-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Been runing it for about 5hours or so now went from 49-63 sorry dunno exp/h . tbh don't really care for h/rates ..as long as i dont have to do the skill im happy ^^ .. Cheers for the script.

Nicodemus
08-28-2014, 07:11 PM
im using it right now, 2 hours has past, got around 100k, from lvl 50 to lvl 57.

normally going for lvl 75 , maybe 99 ^^

thx!

Wu-Tang Clan
08-28-2014, 08:04 PM
im using it right now, 2 hours has past, got around 100k, from lvl 50 to lvl 57.

normally going for lvl 75 , maybe 99 ^^

thx!

Been runing it for about 5hours or so now went from 49-63 sorry dunno exp/h . tbh don't really care for h/rates ..as long as i dont have to do the skill im happy ^^ .. Cheers for the script.

I aim to please... this script just shows how effective a few lines of code can be on a skill which is hard to bot

Nicodemus
08-30-2014, 03:04 PM
the script gives around 41k/h (for me). lvled from 63 to 68. still running :D

Note
08-31-2014, 01:41 PM
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

procedure DeclarePlayers;
// I stole this off some random script... logs you in and stuff.
// and i stole it from a thiving script , props to who ever deserves it:)
begin
setLength(players, 1);

with players[0] do
begin
loginName := '';
password := '';
isMember := True;
isActive := true;
world := -1; // Set to whatever world you like
end;
end;

procedure ClickAndStuff;
begin
TypeSend('[',False);
Wait(65+Random(25));
TypeSend(']',False);
Wait(65+Random(25));
Wait(50+Random(25));
end;

begin
//SmartPlugins := ['d3d9.dll']; // For DirectX remove "//" if you want to load Brandon's DXI
SetupSRL;
DeclarePlayers;
If Not Players[CurrentPlayer].Login Then
Players[CurrentPlayer].Login;
repeat
ClickAndStuff;
until (False);
end.

Just added a player form so you can just move your guy to your spot and what not with penguins and just log out and run this by filling out form and just hitting play ? idk :)

Been runing this from god knows what level and im in the 80s now :) cheers

Wu-Tang Clan
08-31-2014, 05:04 PM
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}

procedure DeclarePlayers;
// I stole this off some random script... logs you in and stuff.
// and i stole it from a thiving script , props to who ever deserves it:)
begin
setLength(players, 1);

with players[0] do
begin
loginName := '';
password := '';
isMember := True;
isActive := true;
world := -1; // Set to whatever world you like
end;
end;

procedure ClickAndStuff;
begin
TypeSend('[',False);
Wait(65+Random(25));
TypeSend(']',False);
Wait(65+Random(25));
Wait(50+Random(25));
end;

begin
SetupSRL;
DeclarePlayers;
If Not Players[CurrentPlayer].Login Then
Players[CurrentPlayer].Login;
repeat
ClickAndStuff;
until (False);
end.

Just added a player form so you can just move your guy to your spot and what not with penguins and just log out and run this by filling out form and just hitting play ? idk :)

Been runing this from god knows what level and im in the 80s now :) cheers

Good for you man, I just made the script to be as short as possible. Might I suggest you change the hotkey or whatever to a more common key like 8,9? Thats how I made the script and IMO [,] seem a little out of the regular legitter mindset to have on hotkey. Honestly though it won't really change your detectability but I just feel safer with more generic keys.
Good for you on modding the script man. Best luck on your future scripting

Note
08-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Good for you man, I just made the script to be as short as possible. Might I suggest you change the hotkey or whatever to a more common key like 8,9? Thats how I made the script and IMO [,] seem a little out of the regular legitter mindset to have on hotkey. Honestly though it won't really change your detectability but I just feel safer with more generic keys.
Good for you on modding the script man. Best luck on your future scripting

oh haha i forgot to change that thing xD , i just set it to something that id use if i were legit doing it :L but ty for info xD

Hayhurst
09-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Using this now, thanks man - works great!

Nicodemus
09-21-2014, 06:55 AM
used this till lvl 85! :D

ceh430
10-02-2014, 05:34 AM
good idea thanks for script, i added a lot of antiban functions and more random pauses, running it for max 2-3 hours per day with breaks, lets see if i will get ban before i reach 99 or they fix it xD

Hayhurst
10-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Used this to achieve 99 in less than a month straight from 35.
Had absolutely no issues with it, great script.

Kave
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Does this exploit work on 2007? I recall toy mouse being nerfed not sure whether this has been patched on it though.

xSorrels
10-05-2014, 05:24 PM
This is beyond brilliant.

Gained the ability to construct Clockwork Penguin.
(Less than 10 minutes)

Ran over night w/ 10 pengs, woke up to 6. As per OP.
(Maybe due to less pengs in inventory prior to 6 hour update.)

Started at level 37, am 67 now. Roughly 520k exp within a 14 hour time span.
Which ranges 37k-40k an hour.

//At 87 now.
^-Lol
(10/9/14 20:00GMT-5

This technique/exploit using Wu-Tang Clans script will take over 325 hours/13 straight days from 30-99.
(Either its from 30RC(level able to start Cold War), or its from 1RC.)

Although my goal is only 90 atm, this will do the trick!

Seems easy to write a script like this, however it takes a lot.

Thanks Wu-Tang!

Tax
10-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Would it be hard to add .. Get the penguins before 6 hour re-log and restart client?

xSorrels
10-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Would it be hard to add .. Get the penguins before 6 hour re-log and restart client?

Thats a good question.

if (5h,55m) then
doNotTypeSend('8',False);
doNotTypeSend('9',False);
ect...
(My noob guess.)

Ive been thinking and researching that for some time now.

Still not sure.

Ruckamongus
10-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Wu-Tang Clan, thanks for the awesome script!

I've made my own script with some of the stuff posted previously that properly passes the 6 hour limit (grabbing penguins before reloading the client), and does EXP reporting via the console. It's a good bit larger than the original source here, and I'm not sure whether or not it's best to create my own thread; I don't want to step on Wu-Tang Clan's toes if he'd rather me not post it here (or at all).

xSorrels
10-09-2014, 11:59 PM

I've made my own script with some of the stuff posted previously that properly passes the 6 hour limit (grabbing penguins before reloading the client), and does EXP reporting via the console. It's a good bit larger than the original source here, and I'm not sure whether or not it's best to create my own thread; I don't want to step on Wu-Tang Clan's toes if he'd rather me not post it here (or at all).

Care to share? (:

I wanted to share my updated one, although I wanted to add Peng pickup prior to 6hr update.
Not too sure how. :/

Thanks in advance. (:

Ruckamongus
10-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Sure! I don't think Wu-Tang Clan will mind as he gave me kudos for my previous post. I'll upload the script file here (@Wu-Tang Clan: if you'd like me to remove it let me know).

A small disclaimer though: I'm a C++ programmer, and I learned Pascal (well, Lape) from the scripts around the forums. Everything seems to work okay though, but let me know if you have any issues.

Lines 21 and 22 need to be filled out to auto-login.

Edit: So my post below for newer version

Tax
10-10-2014, 07:19 AM

Yea can you share it with me please

The Mayor
10-10-2014, 08:50 AM

Just send him a PM has he probably gets email notifications.

Ruckamongus
10-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Just send him a PM has he probably gets email notifications.
I tried but my post count is too low (minimum of 10).

keff
10-10-2014, 04:18 PM
This worked amazingly, thanks for a few quick levels!

bonsai
10-10-2014, 05:00 PM

Calling joseph

I don't recall seeing him post in a while but he's been on recently. I'm a Wu-Tang fanboy. I always love his mini-scripts like this one.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you releasing but it is proper to ask. You could also re-work the functions that you copied and just owe some credit for the idea. If you could write the other things you mentioned I'm sure you could re-write that part as well.

BTW, anyone is welcome to do whatever they like with any code I post. I wouldn't try to apply for member with a copied script but if you hacked up something useful and wanted to share... well, that's the whole point as far as I'm concerned.

Tax
10-10-2014, 11:54 PM
You have skype? can you send it to me over that?

keff
10-16-2014, 03:41 PM
This is brilliant, thanks for some levels :D

cbrems
11-04-2014, 03:34 AM
this script is great! went from 35 - 52 in a matter of hours. can't wait to continue to use it! I wish the clicking was a bit more accurate, but hey this is still great!

Dark_Flame
11-04-2014, 11:53 PM
It works great, but it just looks so shady clicking at around the same area for hours on end xD

maxxfilth
11-05-2014, 06:06 PM
can't seem to find the right angle

Wu-Tang Clan
11-05-2014, 11:47 PM

Sorry for not replying sooner bro... haven't been active on SRL lately.
Go ahead and post your code in a comment and then I'll put it on OP with credits to you
Ruckamongus

can't seem to find the right angle
zoom in maximum and have a birds eye view of your player should work at just about any compass point I found

Tax
11-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Sure! I don't think Wu-Tang Clan will mind as he gave me kudos for my previous post. I'll upload the script file here (@Wu-Tang Clan: if you'd like me to remove it let me know).

A small disclaimer though: I'm a C++ programmer, and I learned Pascal (well, Lape) from the scripts around the forums. Everything seems to work okay though, but let me know if you have any issues.

Lines 21 and 22 need to be filled out to auto-login.

Sorry for not replying sooner bro... haven't been active on SRL lately.
Go ahead and post your code in a comment and then I'll put it on OP with credits to you
Ruckamongus

zoom in maximum and have a birds eye view of your player should work at just about any compass point I found

He posted it but it didnt work for me ( logged in but didnt really do anything but mess with the view, didnt release penguins and pick them up)

Ruckamongus
11-17-2014, 09:56 PM
He posted it but it didnt work for me ( logged in but didnt really do anything but mess with the view, didnt release penguins and pick them up)
I apologize for that; it got uploaded without me knowing it (it took a while to get moderator approved and I wasn't notified when it was). As such, it's an older version. Here's a newer version that no longer has this issue. Please note that SRL's current tabStats.getSkillInfo() function seems to be broken. When it's fixed you can change the constant EXP_IS_BROKEN to 0 on line 9 to enable exp progress reports. Here's the new file: 24459

vikidin
11-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Hey man, i've been trying to figure out your rs3 penguin scrip. But when i put it into my simba i get some error?

gyazo(dot)com/7bbcc43b97ee5d8035871b5910cdafd2

The second and third line aren't working. Know a fix for it?

Miikey
02-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Can anyone make a guide to get this to Work?

Neva Banned
02-04-2015, 07:51 PM
As you can see before you entered this thread another penguin script was created based off this script since it was only a quickly created script to follow the most basic actions that were shown in the video. Please use Lama's Penguin Clicker. Good Luck.